crush/boyfriend imagines

By britishartmuffins

Imagines with you and your crush as the stars. Just as a heads up, it's hard for me to find motivation to wri... More

Wish You Were Mine (pt. 1)
Wish You Were Mine (pt. 2)
Sudden Changes
Heat Exhaustion and Starvation
Oblivious
The Cop's Son
Sick Days
After Hours
Hilltop
Frenemies
Juniors
Update
A New Year
I've Returned!!
Shy Boy
Thunder to My Lightning
No Strings Attached (pt. 1)
No Strings Attached (pt. 2)
No Strings Attached (pt. 3)
No Strings Attached (pt. 4)
My Boyfriend's a Photographer
Backseat Naps
"I'll drive you home"
Collab
It's a Love/Hate Relationship
Hold Me
happy birthday to me
get to know me :)
Staged
tysm!!!
Broke the System pt.1
Broke the System pt.2
Broke the System pt.3
new book
Bleach
Bad Boy
✨rAiL mE✨
They Say...
i'm so in love with him that it hurts.
Senior Keg
Lifeline
get to know me pt. 2 :)
Androphobia
After he ✨rAiLeD mE✨...
At First, It Was Just Nice That He Cared
Pizza at 2am
You were the Love of My Life
Loving Him while He Loves Her
𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

I Couldn't Forget You

8.4K 79 33
By britishartmuffins

"I couldn't forget you, no matter how hard I tried, no matter how many girls I dated. I just couldn't." He said before I felt his lips against mine...

5 years earlier (2014)...
"Now don't go forgetting me when you get famous you big talented loser," I told my best friend c/n as I put stage makeup on his face. He laughed.

"I could never forget you, after all, you're the one who got me here in the first place." He said smiling up at me as he sat in a chair in front of me.

"Not only did I drive you here cuz you lost driving privileges-"

"NOT that part y/n/n!" He whisper shouted.

I laughed. "But you're right, I was the one who told you to audition for the school play in 8th grade and every year since then I refuse to let you pass it up. So, you're welcome!"

"And this is why you're my best friend," He said as he gave me that smile that literally made me want to punch him. The smile he gives all the ladies and they all die for it.

"Quit it!" I smacked his shoulder.

"Ouch... ok,"

We both laughed.

"You know there are scouts here tonight right?" I asked him.

"Yea, I know, and I'm super nervous,"

"Don't be. You're a natural!" I said reassuringly.

It was a huge deal for scouts to be here.

"You're gonna be amazing, I promise!" I said as I patted his shoulder.

"Places everyone!" The director shouted.

"Now go out there, and break a leg c/n/n," I said putting both hands on his shoulders as he stood up.

"Thanks, I will!" He said then kissing my forehead.

"Love ya y/n/n!" He shouted as he ran off toward his place.

"Love ya loser!" I shouted back.

Little did I know how much things would change after our small town reproduction of Chicago.

1 year later (2015)...
After Chicago, the scouts discovered c/n and said he could make it as a big star in Hollywood. This being his dream, I couldn't let him pass it up. I didn't let him refuse. He was taken to LA almost immediately and I hadn't seen him since.

This year I'd taken up acting in this years school play, Heathers. This year was our senior year. And I couldn't lie about the fact that c/n wasn't here to celebrate our graduation together. But I couldn't help but be happy for him. He was living his dream and there was nothing more I'd love for him.

Texts:
Me: hey how's it going out there in the big famous world I heard you got a huge role?

C/n: yea! I'm gonna be the newest Spider-Man! It's pretty awesome!

Me: that's amazing! I can't tell you how proud I am

C/n: thanks. I uh actually have a meeting to get to so I'll talk to you maybe soon okay?

Me: yea yea it's all good go live your dream

C/n: love ya y/n/n

Me: love ya loser 😉

3 years later (2018)...
After Heathers, scouts had shown up unexpectedly and told me I had real talent. After I'd graduated I moved out to LA, got a manager, and started auditioning almost everyday until I got a role. In the beginning it was slow but my manager pulled through and got me an audition as the main female character for what might be the next biggest tv series.

C/n and I had completely lost touch and drifted only a year after he got his big Spider-Man role. I can't lie and say it doesn't upset me whenever I see an ad or trailer. But, still, I choose to be happy for him. I knew it was always bound to happen —him forgetting about me I mean— everyone ever turned famous usually forgets most people in there old life. Eventually everything goes to there head and they become so full of themselves. I didn't think c/n would enter into those stereotypes, but I was proved wrong by the reality of fame.

Present (2019)...
So, I'd gotten the role in the film thought to be the next big tv series. I still didn't know who my costar was yet. The director didn't tell me his name. Only that he was a big star and that I was lucky to be working with someone as great as him. I didn't bother trying to figure out who it was. I figured I'd just meet him at the cast table read that so happened to be next week.

The next week...
I walked through the front doors of the office building the table read was being held in and headed towards the elevator. The room was on the third floor. Before the doors to the elevator closed I could here someone stop the doors and slide in and the doors continued to close. I'd been looking down at my phone so I had no idea who this person was.

About a minute went by and I hear "y/n/n? Is that you?" come from an all-to-familiar voice beside me. There's only one person in the entire world who could know that name.

I looked up, forward, honestly scared of the only person who could be beside me. I slowly turned my head to look at him. My former best friend.

"C/n/n?" I asked even though I knew it was him.

"I knew it was you!" He said as I now looked him in the eyes. He looked me up and down. "My lord you've grown! And you've changed your hair? Back to your roots I see? How have you been?"

"C/n, what are you doing here?" I asked brushing off all his other questions. Truth is, I was hurt. Seeing him like this, now, I'd finally come to except the fact that we'd probably never see each other and he'd forgotten me. And now here he was. Asking me how I've been. Noticing every little detail about me that had changed.

He looked a bit hurt I'd dodged every single one of his questions and didn't even say hi or look happy. "What's wrong? You know you can talk to me about anything right?" He put a hand on my shoulder. That's when all my emotions came at once like a waterfall of emotion that had been bottled up for the past 4 years.

"Can I? Can I really talk to you about anything? No, I really don't think I can. You LEFT me. For fame and fortune. You were my best friend I told you not to forget about me when you got famous. And if you hadn't forgotten about me you'd know how I've been you'd know what I'm doing here. You'd know I got discovered senior year when I took up acting. You'd know why I'd dyed my hair back to brown. You'd know why I'm here in this very building. In this elevator headed to the third floor for a table read for my biggest role yet." I let out a huge sigh of relief and turned around facing the wall.

He was quite for a while. Then he spoke. "First of all, congrats I'm very proud of you. Second, I never forgot about you,"

"Then why haven't I heard from you in 4 years? 4 GODDAMN YEARS C/N!" I shouted turning back around, tears streaming down my face.

"I DON'T KNOW Y/N! I don't know." He shouted back. I stood frozen. "I guess after I stopped hearing from you I figured it would just be best to distance myself. To help myself get over the fact that that part of my life was gone. Is gone. But I never stopped thinking about you, I love you,"

I scoffed. Not believing half the words that came out of his mouth.

"God, y/n, I couldn't forget you, no matter how hard I tried, no matter how many girls I dated. I just couldn't." I said in frustration.

I opened my mouth to protest but was stopped when his hands took a hold of my face and his lips crashed into mine. I kissed back. Pouring all my pent up emotions of the past 5 years into that kiss.

The doors to the elevator opened and we heard a flash and the click of an expensive camera. Immediately we pulled away from each other and met eyes with a shocked paparazzi man. We both cleared our throats, brushed ourselves off, stepped out of the elevator and walked awkwardly towards the room I was told the meeting was in.

"You-?" He started while pointing at the door.

"Yeaaaa..." I dragged in a question.

"Me too," He said. "Are you?"

"Yea..."

Then I realized what this was. C/n was my costar. He was the big star the casting directors were talking about. My eyes went wide.

I pointed at him. He nodded. Then he smiled that smile. The one all the ladies die for. All the ladies except me. And I still wasn't affected. Not even after he became a big star.

"Still not affected so stop," I sighed with a light smile.

"Fine, but... will you meet with me later for like coffee or something and we can catch up?"

"I dunno," I began.

"I'm sorry!" He said suddenly. Startling me. "Look, I never meant to ghost you or for any of this to happen but I miss you and I want to get to know you again. Please?"

I'd never feel for his smile but whenever he wanted something real bad he looked like a begging little puppy and that I couldn't say no to. "Alright, fine," I said folding my arms.

"Thank you!" He said kissing me again. I smiled into the kiss but stopped it short. And gave him a knowing look. "Right, sorry," he smiled awkwardly. I might have blushed. Then he opened the door for me. I smiled and went in with him following behind.

"Oh good, you've met," the director said as he came to greet us.

We looked at each other and just smiled.

---
A/N: heeeeeeey! I hope you liked this one! This is kinda one for the theatre kids. I'm not really a theatre kid anymore but I was when I was younger I kinda just went back into my little shell and haven't acted in a few years. But my crush is a theatre kid. He's in the school plays every year and he's a pretty good actor too 🤷🏼‍♀️ anyway, I hope you enjoyed!
-Annie <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 17 14
just some imagines! i don't expect these to blow up. i just write these cute little imagines because i have fantasies about the things i write about...
511 59 14
"Do you know that stars die?" I asked, breaking the silence. I didn't know where the question came from, but that's the only thing that came to mind...
61.8K 721 16
"You liked him this whole time?" "Not... not the whole time..." • Your kinda basic college love story :) The updates may be a little slow, but I will...
3.4K 537 53
Hey You, I'm mildly in love with you. It's TOTALLY platonic. Not. Sincerely, Me. ||NOTES|| »I own everything in this book »I made the cover...