Agent Love ✔️

Bởi Atlantaes

"Watch where you're putting your hands, Agent Love." ♡|♡|♡ ♡|♡|♡ In which a love genie who sucks at names and... Xem Thêm

i. Ayo Ladies and Gentlemen
1~My Master is Kinda Dumb
2~ My Non-Existent Feelings Get Hurt
3~ I Incite a Jailbreak
4~I Make Straight Guys Gay
5~Thomas the Train Underpants
6~ I Ride a Plane (It Sucks)
7~Still on the Plane (Still Sucks)
8~Oops, I Did It Again
9~ I'm A Lonely Whale
10~ Light it Up
11~Let's Kill This Love
12~ War of Hormones
13~ L.O.V.E.
14~ We're Going on a Trip...
15~London Bridge is Falling
16~ Linkin Park V. TWICE
17~ I Like Thin Mints Okay?
18~ Jesus Take the Wheel
19~ I'm Fine, Save Me
20~You Got a Friend in Me
21~A Dangerous Woman
22~ Room 16-69
23~Hold Me Tight
24~ Tasty in Busan
25~Hit or Miss, I Guess He Never Miss
26~ I'm A Survivor (Kinda)
27~ Eyes Wide Open
28~ Do You Trust Me?
30~ Lights Out Baby
31~I've Got the Magic in Me
32~Scream
33~ Respect Your Hyung!
34~Heart to Heart
35~ Red Agents
36~Jungkook is into noonas, help
37~ Merde
38~ Hideout
39~ Slenderman 2.0
40~I Was a Real B in the Past
41~ Locked Up...Again
42~I Kick Some Serious Ass
43~ Tiki-Tiki-Ty-Ty
44~ April
Epilogue

29~ Nightmares and Traps

38.7K 3.2K 1.5K
Bởi Atlantaes

The silver crown nestled on the velvet pillow glittered in the flickering firelight, just like a million silver tears. Delicate little gems of sapphire, emerald, and amethyst were woven into the grand ornamental headdress.

"For you, my princess," a man stood before me, smiling as he gently took the crown and placed it on my head.

F(13+ word)CK!!

Not this dream again!

"Thank you."

The man faded before my very eyes.

HELL no, get me outta this dream. Not again what the heck??

I was in the bedroom with the thin nightgown on.

"My princess."

Mother trucking bucking bucks with a tonka truck on top get me outta here!

The same man from before was sitting on the bed. "Come," he patted the space on the bed beside him.

My body moved forward without permission.

The man now lowered his lips to my neck and now began to inch over my body, whispering things in my ear.

Knowing what was coming next I began desperately trying to free myself. My heart slammed in my chest as the aching feeling slowly crept up my back.

The loneliness.

Devouring me. Shadows. Darkness was billowing up. So alone. No one there. Silence. Icy fingers seemed to spread across my arms and legs.

"Murderer..." a cynical voice chuckled in my ears.

And then I jerked awake.

In an instant I was out of the lamp, my breath coming out fast and fear pounding through me. I didn't scream this time but I had to clap a hand over my mouth and curl in a tight ball on the floor to prevent any noise escaping my mouth.

What the heck was going on with that nightmare??

The man's eyes flashed in my mind. Pale green. Sickly like celery. Speaking of sick, my stomach was bubbling in a not good way and I almost felt nauseous.

The hotel room was silent and the last thing I wanted was to wake up Jungkook and face him. But neither did I want to go back into the lamp.

The man's voice rasping in my ear sent chills down my spine similar to that when you hear chalk screeching down the board. He'd been whispering something in my ear. Something dirty, but at the same time... there were actual words he was saying.

I couldn't remember.

And I didn't want to remember.

The darkness and gaping ache in my chest was worsening as the silence in the hotel room I was in stretched on. Was this what some people felt every day when they didn't have anyone to support and help them? This loneliness?

It was times like these that I often wondered if Genies really were cursed. If we had become like this because of some 'terrible' deed we did in the past. If that was the case, what terrible deed had I committed?

I couldn't even imagine being a regular human once in my lifetime. Without magic. Mortal. No lamp. No three wishes.

When I finally managed to calm myself just enough I shakily half crawled, half waddled over to the couch. It was fairly soft and comfy and I curled up on it, eyes gazing distantly.

The ominous vibe hanging in the air continued to swirl in the air. I was beginning to get used to the feeling always being there, ignoring it more easily. But there was something inside me, almost like a dark whisper echoing in my head, that soon I was going to face some impending danger.

And there was nothing I could do that would stop it.

[Narrator's POV]

"IT'S A TRAP!"

Namjoon jerked awake at the yell.

Soon doors slamming on either side of him signaled that the rest of the group was waking up and had heard the cry. Footsteps stampeded down the hallway.

The 5'11" man struggled awake and finally managed to stumble into the hallway. Down it, a doorway was wide open, light spilling out.

He reached there in no time. The room was dark save for the several computer screens lighting it up dimly. All the other young men were there, all crowded around as everyone attempted to catch a glimpse of the monitor.

Namjoon pushed through the all bodies pressing around the computer screen. The owner of cry was Hoseok who was furiously typing something on the monitors, bringing up several maps.

"Hoseok what the actual hell?" Namjoon demanded, voice cracking from just waking up.

"The location!" Hoseok pointed frantically at the maps on the screen. "It just disappeared out of nowhere."

"Could it be the bug glitching again?" Yoongi demanded.

Hoseok shook his head frantically. "No. I've checked all systems. The location really just disappeared off the map."

"What does it mean?" Jin rubbed the back of his neck, eyes wide.

Hoseok ignored Jin's question and turned to Namjoon. "I swear Joonie, this was no accident. They're luring Jungkook and consequently the Genie into a trap!"

"Or maybe the trap is coming to us," Jimin snapped in reply.

Silence fell across the room for a few seconds as everyone realized the dire situation they'd all winded up in. They were already one man down, not to mention one of their more skilled combatant agent. And there was also the fact that the Genie was gone as well.

"Contact Jungkook right now," Namjoon ordered.

"I can't! Both Micro-Comms are turned off," Hoseok wailed. "I tried already! Several times."

Namjoon swore. What the hell was Jungkook thinking? Severing off all contact from them?

"Yoongi and Jimin, secure the perimeters. We need to start posting watches. Hoseok, you stay here and the moment the two are back online you contact them you hear me?" Namjoon began to order.

"Hang on!" Jin yelled over Namjoon's words, eyes darting around in panic. "Where's Taehyung?"

Once again everyone fell silent and looked around. Indeed, the boxy-grinning young man was nowhere to be found.

"He still hasn't come back from yesterday?" Hoseok demanded at Jimin.

Jimin shook his head wildly. "He said he'd be back in a couple days! I thought he was just trying to avoid talking to Jungkook about the fake marriage documents."

"The what documents?" Yoongi's mouth fell open a little.

Jimin just shook his head, waving off Yoongi's stare.

"I swear, ever since April and the... crash, Taehyung has taken a turn for the crazy side," Jin ruffled his hair.

"I mean, who can blame him?" Hoseok replied quietly.

Namjoon slowly buried his face in his hands. He didn't know how, but something inside him just told him where Taehyung really was and what he was doing.

Taehyung you idiot! He silently shouted. Don't you dare be doing what I think you're trying to do.

"I'll try and call his phone," Jimin frowned. "He usually has it on and I— oop!"

Namjoon glanced up at Jimin's abrupt noise.

"You guys, we have a brand new problem," Yoongi called uncertainly. "Look."

The cluster of men all shifted to the new computer screen displaying all the security cameras around the house. The camera facing the driveway showed an unfamiliar large van coming in. Followed by another car. And another car. And another car.

"Crap," Jin breathed as a clear red circle with a jagged R drawn in the middle could be seen on the side of the parade of automobiles. "Red Agents. We've been compromised."

"Try and get out the back way," Namjoon began to turn around.

"No, they've cut off that way too," Jimin pointed. "Namjoon. We're utterly surrounded."

♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

190K 5.2K 19
You as an secret agent who was sent to protect BTS...Unable to love you were the most trusted ... when you were on your job everything went wrong Rea...
430K 16.7K 43
❝Shoot me, I dare you to.❞ [COMPLETED]
19.7K 1.1K 26
"I love how I fell for all of your white lies..." - K.SJ "The lies that thought me how to know, how to know that you're inlove..." -K.SJ. When Jin ge...
37K 1.7K 19
❝you are gone, vanished from my fingertips, what am I supposed to do, how am I supposed to get you back?❞ - Kim Taehyung @𝘽𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙏𝘼𝙉_𝘽_