Music of my Heart (Completed)

By JENLISAAU

Lisa as Charlie, a songwriter who wants to have a name in the music industry. Jennie as Julia, a freelance si... More

Bitter
Why
It's a trap
Hassle
WiFi
Kiss
Jetlag
Jogging
Coachella
GTKEO
Lips
Dream
Papers
Dinner
JD
Honest
Camping
Four Seasons
Flying Kiss
Shookt
Cry
Spell
How
White Lies
Co-write
Collide
Grand Prize
Lovely Day
Lowkey
Surprise
ILYTTMAB
PH
Busy
Phone Call
Viral
No
The Breakup
Job Offer
Heartbroken
First Day
No.1 Fan
Driver
Bit
Note
Jelous
Slapped
Point
Stressed
Annoyed
Teased
Work
Left
Right
Goodnight
Cover Up
Media Play
Chemistry
Trust
I love you 3000
Resignation
Grow Old With You

Kissing Scene

145 0 0
By JENLISAAU

Charlie woke up around 5 AM and she saw Julia's script. She browsed through it and read about Kent and Julia's scene. Her eyes got bigger when she saw a kissing scene part "WTF" she shouted. Julia just woke up, "Baby, good morning."
"You didn't mention that you'll have a love team in the series."
"I was shocked too but I can't do nothing. I should've told you. Sorry baby." Julia with a sad face.
"It's okay baby, I'll be fine. I trust you with all my heart but I don't want the kissing scene."
"Don't worry, I'll do whatever it takes to fake it and besides you are the only person I want to kiss." Julia again teased Charlie by kissing her on her lips to her ears.

They started kissing passionately but Charlie suddenly stop "Baby we'll be late for work."
"I hate you." Julia shouted
"Don't hate me baby, let's take a bath together."
Julia can't hide her happiness.

Julia dropped Charlie off on her office "Have a good one baby"  Charlie's goodbye message to Julia. "You too baby."

Julia arrived at the set, Jin is in a meeting. Kent approached her, "Hi Julia."
"Hey"
"Do you want to grab some breakfast?"
"I'm good"
"Okay, please don't get me wrong. I am just trying to be friends with you"
"Yeah, sure. If you don't mind I'll be reading my script"
"Okay, sorry Julia"

They will shoot the kissing scene part. "Okay let's start now" the Director shouted. "For the kissing part, please look real as possible." He added.

"Julia, I know you don't like me. This just for work." Kent whispered to Julia. The kissing scene is done, Julia acted well but deep inside she's not that comfortable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 12.7K 46
X 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒚 𝒏𝒂 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not ad...
STRANGERS By LVNA

Fanfiction

315K 10.9K 35
IX 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 𝒏𝒊 𝒋𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do...
9.1K 336 2
Lisa and Chaeyoung try to get tickets to see their favorite kpop idols in concert and their whole lives change after that. A two shot of Jenlisa with...
163K 6.6K 47
XIII 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊 𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒕, 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒘 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect...