Music of my Heart (Completed)

By JENLISAAU

Lisa as Charlie, a songwriter who wants to have a name in the music industry. Jennie as Julia, a freelance si... More

Bitter
Why
It's a trap
Hassle
WiFi
Kiss
Jetlag
Jogging
Coachella
GTKEO
Lips
Dream
Papers
Dinner
JD
Honest
Camping
Four Seasons
Flying Kiss
Shookt
Cry
Spell
How
White Lies
Co-write
Collide
Grand Prize
Lovely Day
Lowkey
Surprise
ILYTTMAB
PH
Busy
Phone Call
Viral
No
The Breakup
Job Offer
Heartbroken
No.1 Fan
Driver
Bit
Note
Jelous
Slapped
Point
Stressed
Annoyed
Teased
Kissing Scene
Work
Left
Right
Goodnight
Cover Up
Media Play
Chemistry
Trust
I love you 3000
Resignation
Grow Old With You

First Day

130 1 0
By JENLISAAU

40. FIRST DAY

It's Charlie's first day at work.. talking to herself again "Charlie you made it this far, I'm proud of you." Then she tapped herself.

"Are you Charlie?" Someone asked her
"Yes, I am" Charlie answered
"Hi, my name is Jazz. You'll be reporting to me. So, your first project is to listen to this beats and melody. Try to come up with lyrics and possible arrangement. I am counting on you." Jazz handed the USB to Charlie. By the way Jazz is a woman, her  name is Jazmine.

Charlie's looking for her station, she didn't hard a time coz Niki decorated her station welcoming on her first day. Charlie immediately called Niki..

"Hey, thank you! I appreciate it."
"Uhm, okay. See yah." Niki just woke up
"Sorry did I interupt you from sleeping?"
"No, I am actually late for work thanks for calling. Bye."

Charlie plugged the USB and put on her headphones.. she started tapping the table and stamping her foot. She enjoyed the beats and melody. She grabbed a pen and paper to write possible lyrics. She wrote a lot, she was lost in music and was able to focus on writing.

She keeps banging her head lightly. "Charlie" someone knocking on the door, it's Niki. Charlie's not hearing anything. Niki left a coffee in the office table with a note "Break a leg on your first day."

Finally, Charlie stoped working to take a break and saw the coffee on the table. She was curious coz she didn't see anyone who came by. When she saw the note, she knew it was for her. Her smile was so big and she was touched. Niki is so thoughtful, she's genuinely happy that Charlie came back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.2K 48
II 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒄𝒓𝒚 𝒌𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa g!p St...
546K 16.7K 40
I 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒕𝒐 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa G!P Written: May 2020
888K 26.7K 56
IV 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓, 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and rep...
7.7K 342 3
Lisa is a firefighter and tries to save a pretty girl. Short Jenlisa One shot with a side of Chaesoo + a lot of crackhead Lisoo friendship Shout out...