Music of my Heart (Completed)

By JENLISAAU

Lisa as Charlie, a songwriter who wants to have a name in the music industry. Jennie as Julia, a freelance si... More

Bitter
Why
It's a trap
Hassle
WiFi
Kiss
Jetlag
Jogging
Coachella
GTKEO
Lips
Dream
Papers
Dinner
JD
Honest
Camping
Four Seasons
Flying Kiss
Shookt
Cry
Spell
How
White Lies
Co-write
Collide
Grand Prize
Lovely Day
Lowkey
Surprise
ILYTTMAB
PH
Busy
Phone Call
Viral
No
The Breakup
Job Offer
First Day
No.1 Fan
Driver
Bit
Note
Jelous
Slapped
Point
Stressed
Annoyed
Teased
Kissing Scene
Work
Left
Right
Goodnight
Cover Up
Media Play
Chemistry
Trust
I love you 3000
Resignation
Grow Old With You

Heartbroken

140 1 0
By JENLISAAU

39. HEARTBROKEN

Charlie is ready to go back to US..
"Mom, take care of yourself ha. Ayoko ng maulit yung nangyari dati. I'll be working now so it is gonna be hard for me to go back just like that."
"Promise anak susunod ako sayo doon"
"Okay po, I love you."

Charlie didn't know that her mom texted Julia that she's going back to the states. Julia decided to wait in the airport, she was there two hours before the arrival of Charlie. She excited to see her. Again, she not yet moved on. Julia saw Niki but Niki didn't see her, she realized that maybe she's waiting for Charlie. Julia wore her shades and move farther from where Niki is. After few hours, Charlie arrived.

"Hey Charlie!!!" Niki shouted out loud.
"Niki!" Charlie was shocked coz Niki hugged her tight. She didn't expect this.
"I bet you missed me."
"Of course I did"

Julia on the other hand, didn't have the courage to face Charlie. She waited until they left and she also left the airport with a broken heart.

Julia got a phone from Jin.. "Julia where are you? You have a schedule with Hera."
"Can you cancel everything for today? I'm not feeling well." She quietly cried.
"Where are you? I'm gonna schedule for a checkup."
"Jin, please. Just leave me alone. I want to be alone,  don't call or text me."
"But Julia, it's not as easy as that."
"I know. Just for today please."

Julia went home with a broken heart, she was expecting for this moment to be perfect for them to fix things up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1K 26
Because love can either damn you or dumb you. A/N: 2nd book Story and plot from yours truly. Started: Jan. 10, 2022 Ended: Jan. 29, 2022 Edited: J...
1M 27.3K 22
Lisa is a police officer, Jennie is a doctor... Two women, an irresistible attraction and lots of obstacles. Will they make it work?
1M 29.2K 48
II 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒄𝒓𝒚 𝒌𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa g!p St...
198K 6K 17
A JenLisa AU