Is This Fate or Misfortune?

By Skyslovely

[Black Butler various x Reader] (Y/N) is one of the few rare humans who was gifted with magic powers in her w... More

Her Acquaintance, A Whole New World
Her Acquaintance, Waking Up To This!!
Her Acquaintance, The Phantomhive Household
Her Acquaintance, Out in town
His Butler, Able
His Butler, Strongest
His Butler, Omnipotent
His Butler, Capricious
His Butler, Chance Encounter
His Butler, At the Funeral
Her Acquaintance, A Picnic for Six
His Butler, Merrymaking
His Butler, Training
Her Acquaintance, Combat
His Butler, Phantom Image
Her Acquaintance, Masquerade
His Butler, On Ice
Her Acquaintance, The Invite
Her Acquaintance, Trancy Manor
Her Acquaintance, Captive
Her Acquaintance, Alois
Her Acquaintance, Right from Wrong
Her Acquaintance, Games
Her Acquaintance, Earl Trancy
His Butler, However You Please
His Butler, Forlorn
Her Acquaintance, Lessons
A/N
Her Acquaintance, Visit
Her Acquaintance, Puzzles and Spells
Her Acquaintance, The Knight
His Butler, Freeloader
His Butler, Supremacy Talented
His Butler, Competing
Her Acquaintance, I'm where!?
Her Acquaintance, Vacation
Her Acquaintance, A Run Into
Her Acquaintance, Beach
Ciel in Wonderland part 1
Ciel in Wonderland part 2
Her Acquaintance, Welcome to Weston
Her Acquaintance, New Faces
Her Acquaintance, Daily Life at Weston's
Her Acquaintance, Demon Butler
Her Acquaintance, Reaper's Quarters
Her Acquaintance, Clues Discovered
Her Acquaintance, The Past
Her Acquaintance, Pieces
Her Acquaintance, Of Coffins and Skulls
His Butler, Offering
His Butler, Transmitted
Her Acquaintance, Confusion
Is This Melodious or Diabolical?
Her Acquaintance Mini Shorts
Her Acquaintance, Uncertainty
Her Acquaintance, Rain
His Butler, Imprisoned
His Butler, Escaping
Her Acquaintance, History
Intermission: Timeline
Her Acquaintance, Prince
He Acquaintance, Reaper's Mission
Her Acquaintance, Tea
Her Acquaintance, Mischief
Her Acquaintance, A Demon's Heart
Her Acquaintance, Earl Phantomhive
Her Acquaintance, Appreciation
His Butler, Dissolution
His Butler, Up In Flames
His Butler, Fluent
Her Acquaintance, The End Part 1
Her Acquaintance, The End Part 2
Edward Ending
Prince Soma Ending
Grell Ending
Alois Ending
Finny Ending
Sebastian Ending
Ciel Ending
Author Note

Her Acquaintance, The Choir

3.3K 115 87
By Skyslovely

   "So when you said that you wanted to stay longer why did it have to be here of all places!?" Ciel exclaimed out to Soma who laid on his bed outstretched.

"This was the only place that I knew of," Soma said with a smirk while Agni let out a small smile next to him. "And I wanted to spend more time with you guys."

You laughed upon hearing this and soon made your way over to Ciel's side as you poked him in the face. "I don't see anything wrong with them staying here so why not let them room here until they leave to go back to India."

Ciel glowered in the direction of Soma before letting out a sigh in surrender. "Fine you can stay here but I expect you out in about a week!"

"That's perfectly fine with me," Soma said with a smile as he pushed himself off of the bed and made his way over toward where the two of you were at followed by Agni. "Why do we have to be stuck in this manor all day can't we go out Ciel!" He cried out and Ciel let out a huff as he left the room.

You followed after Ciel with a smirk on your face as you watched as Soma raced his way after Ciel with Agni following behind him, trying all he could not to chuckle. "Oh come on Ciel can't we go out and explore London," the Indian prince pleaded out saying.

"No I don't want to go out in town with the likes of you, not to mention I have work to do as well!" Ciel exclaimed out and you could only let out a laugh at his reasoning.

"And what type of work were you having to do Ciel?" you asked him with a chuckle and he gave you a side glare which you stuck your tongue out at him upon him doing so. "From what I heard from Sebastian you barely have any work to do today."

"He told you that!" Ciel exclaimed out flustered and you could do nothing but smirk at him upon seeing his flustered expression.

"Great!" Soma exclaimed out saying with a happy expression on his face as he grabbed onto Ciel. "Then we can go out into London today can't we!" The prince said happily the moment Ciel yelled out, "Get your hands off of me!"

"I don't see anything bad with us going out for the day," you suggested out to Ciel who seemed to contemplate your statement. "It'll be good to get out of the manor since we've been here ever since the curry festival."

It was then that Ciel let out a sigh as he stopped in his tracks and turned to face the three of you. "Fine why not. I guess there's nothing wrong with going out into the town today."

"Oh thank you Ciel!" Soma cried out saying as he hugged the boy who did everything he could to pry the prince off of his figure.

"How many times have I told you, get your hands off of me!"

"Agni," Soma said turning to face his right hand servant who looked expectantly at him. "Since we are going into London go and bring my stuff," Soma said to Agni to which he bowed to him.

"Of course sir I'll be back soon with the stuff," Agni said as he turned around to head back to the room that Soma had previously been in.

"We'll most likely be somewhere in the front," Soma called out to Agni who nodded his head to him before making his way back down the hall. "So what are some good spots to visit in London?" Soma asked out with a large smile on his face as the three of you made your way through the hallways.

"I'll have to tell Sebastian that we decided on going to town," Ciel muttered out and you let out a chuckle upon hearing him say this. It had been a week ever since the curry festival and Soma was true on his word on staying in London for a while.

Gesturing your hand at Ciel, you caught his attention causing him to lean toward you as you began to whisper in his ear. "Just to remind you but the chorus performance is today," you told him.

It had been exactly a month since you had met Edward at his college, meaning that the performance was soon, well it was today. You of course was ecstatic to be able to go and you had planned on meeting up with Elizabeth at the performing arts center.

"Don't worry I didn't forget about it," Ciel replied back to you saying. "In fact I decided to go myself with Sebastian, you and that idiot back there."

You gazed surprised at him upon hearing him say this, surprised that he would want to come. "Why would you go especially since its for Elizabeth's brother. And from what I know the two of you aren't on the best of terms."

"Why?" He said before giving you a smile. "Because you were going."

This instantly took you aback before you gave him a smile glad at this. "Well then I'm glad that you'll be coming as well."

"Young master I was wondering where you were," a deep voice was heard and it was then that Sebastian made his way from around the corner of the hallway. His red eyes glanced over toward where you were and a smile came onto his face. "It's good to see you (Y/N). Oh and you as well Soma," he said in second regards to Soma.

Instantly Soma jumped behind your back, peering around you to look at Sebastian as he weakly waved at Sebastian. "It's good to see you too."

"Good you're here Sebastian," Ciel said instantly gaining the attention of his demon butler as he came over to stand at his side. Soma slowly crept out from behind your figure, standing besides you watching as Ciel began to talk to Sebastian.

"I plan on leaving to go to town with (Y/N) and the kid," Ciel said to Sebastian who glanced over toward where the two of you were at.

"Shall I go fetch the carriage then," Sebastian suggested out just as Agni made his way over to where you guys were having had gotten whatever Soma had wanted him to get. "Ah good to see you Agni," Sebastian said to him when he had stopped next to you guys.

"Sebastian good to see you as well," Agni said to Sebastian with a smile. "I heard that you plan on going to fetch the carriage for the prince, Ciel and (Y/N). I shall come with you if you don't mind."

Sebastian tilted his head in understanding as he answered Agni's asking. "There's no harm in you coming along with me," he said before turning around to face Ciel who gazed nonchalant up at him. "I shall go fetch the carriage young master. It shall be around in a couple of minutes."

He turned to head down the hallway and you watched as Agni followed his way after him in the direction of the front door. Letting out a yawn, you turned to glance over at Soma who was by your side and you were surprised to find that he was already watching you.

"So what were you planning on doing in town?" You asked him curiously as the three of you were making your way down the hall to the front of the manor.

"Uhh well you see," Soma stuttered out saying causing you to let out a laugh upon seeing the unsure expression that was on his face and you noticed that Ciel had turned to face him with an irk mark on his face.

'"You're saying that you don't know where you want to go!?" Ciel exclaimed out as Soma let out a sheepish smile. It was then that Ciel let out a sigh as you placed your hand on his shoulder in an attempt to calm him down.

"It's perfectly fine Ciel. Don't forget that its Soma's first time here in London so he might not have a clue as to what to do or where he wants to go here," you stated out to him just as you guys made your way out of the manor. You turned to glance over at Soma catching him by surprised as you gave him a surprise. "Is there anything that you're somewhat interested in seeing?"

"Hmm maybe going to a curry shop," Soma said slowly and you let out a laugh upon hearing him say so just as Ciel let out a sigh.

"Of all places why did it have to be curry?" Ciel muttered out saying underneath his breath although you were able to hear him say so.

"I don't see anything wrong with going to a curry shop," you said to the two of them. "We can all go to something that we want to go today as well, but I know for sure we're definitely going to the candy shop!" You exclaimed out happily. The last time you had managed to actually savor the taste of candy was during the time that you had gone out with Grell. Not to mention that you had wanted to get something for the servants as well.

It was then that the carriage pulled up, with Sebastian and Agni sitting up in the driving part. You made your way into the carriage along with Ciel and Soma waiting expectantly to head to central London.

It took only a couple of minutes to reach central London due to the fact that you all were still staying at the country house. You glanced out the window of the carriage as it went to pull to a stop, glancing around and noticing that everything was unfamiliar.

"I don't recognize any of this place," you stated out loud as you pulled back from the glass to look over at Ciel who was just headed to the door of the carriage.

"This is a different part of London that you haven't been to," Ciel replied back to you as he made his way out of the carriage with you following after him. "Reminds me of that time that I ran into Prince Soma," he said as he glanced over at Soma who was glancing around the area with large eyes.

Having heard what Ciel had said, Soma glanced over to give him a large smile as he let out a laugh. "Especially since I had to have Agni save you and your butler from those men."

"We could have perfectly handled it ourselves!" Ciel retorted out saying and Soma laughed out as he clasped Ciel's shoulder with his hands and you couldn't help but let out a giggle.

"So what were you all planning on doing out here?" Agni asked as he made his way over to where the three of you were with Sebastian next to him. People passed around the five of you as you guys contemplated on what to do.

"Let's go to a curry shop," Soma said and immediately Agni nodded his head in agreement. Soma glanced down at you with a smile on his face. "(Y/N) said that she wanted to go to a candy store, so why not go there as well and we can go sight seeing around the area while doing so."

You glanced over at Ciel with a questioning expression on your face. "You never said anything that you wanted to do Ciel. Is there someplace that you would like to go?" You asked him curiously not noticing that a small blush had formed on his face.

"No there was nothing I was interested in doing," Ciel stammered out and you blinked your eyes surprised that he would say that. "Okay then I guess we should go to the curry and candy shop and see if anything else catches our eyes as we make our way."

"If I remember clearly there's a curry shop not that far from here," Sebastian stated out catching all of your attention. "It's only a couple of walks down from here, so it shouldn't take that long to get there," he stated out as and pointed down that way. "It's that way."

"Okay then we should go to the curry shop first," Ciel decided in saying causing Soma to let out an excited noise. "We should-"

"Let's go!" Soma exclaimed out as he grabbed onto your hand and pulled you down the street catching the watching gazes of everyone else around you. He pulled you around the corner and stopped in front of a curry shop with an excited look on his face.

"I was going to say that we should probably stick together," Ciel said as he came to a stop next to you, most likely having to increase in walking in order to catch up to both you and Soma.

"Sorry about that Ciel," Soma said with a sheepish grin as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I was excited upon hearing that there was a curry shop this close to where we were." He then turned around to face Agni who glanced down expectantly at him. "Agni go try to find anything you might need. I want to have curry for tonight."

A smile came onto Agni's face as he bowed down to the Indian prince. "Of course sir, I shall find the needed ingredients to make the perfect curry for tonight," Agni said before venturing his way inside. With a look to Ciel and after ruffling your hair with a smile, Sebastian made his way inside as well.

"What are we waiting for, we might as well go inside as well," Soma exclaimed out saying, this being followed by a huff from Ciel. "If we want to look around before Agni and Sebastian comes out we must hurry."

'I don't think there's really anything to rush,' you thought to yourself. 'I'm sure that both Sebastian and Agni would just wait for us of we were still looking in the store,' you thought just as Soma clutched onto your hand, instantly making you widen your eyes surprised.

"Let's go Soniye," he said to you and you blushed upon remembering what it meant. Soma turned to look at Ciel who was staring at where both you and Soma's hands were connected with a bothered expression. "Are you coming as well Ciel."

"Yea I'm coming," Ciel said as he made his way after the two of you as the three of you made your way into the curry store.

Instantly a wave of spices hit your nose as you entered the shop and you could only scrunched up your nose at the sharp aroma. "Wow the smell is really overwhelming," you told Soma who let out laugh as he nodded his head. "It really is isn't it," he said as he pulled you over to a shelf that was stacked with herbs as he let go of his hand.

"I'm going over to see where Sebastian is," Ciel said and you glanced behind you to look at him. "I'm going to talk to him about something," he told the two of you before turning to leave. All you could do was watch him with a surprised look on your face.

'I wonder what he needs to tell Ciel?' You thought to yourself as you watch as he headed his way through the store. "This is cardamon and cumin," Soma stated out, catching your attention to where he was pointing at several seeds and herbs that was draped out on the shelf.

"How do you know all of these herbs?" You asked him curiously as he continued to point several of them out to you and you could only gaze on curious.

"Well..." Soma said with a shy chuckle. "My father taught me about some of them when i was younger, though it was mostly Agni who taught me everything I needed to know about curry," he said in a wistful tone as he glanced over to where Agni was.

"You and Agni seem so close to each other," you said with a small smile on your face upon thinking about this.

"Yea ever since that fated day, Agni is one of the only close ones to me," Soma wistfully stated to you and you glanced over to where Agni was, watching as he picked out several spices that you knew he would add to the curry.

"I wonder why the candy shop is closing early," you then happen to hear someone say and you glanced over to see two ladies standing toward the front of the shop. You quickly made your way over toward where they were instantly catching the surprise of Soma who followed his way after you.

"Excuse me. You said that the candy store was closing," you busted out saying when you had approached and they have you a bewildered look.

"Uhh yeah, their closing early for the day. I'm not sure why though. If you want to go before you miss it, it's a couple of ways down the street," one of the ladies said thoughtfully and you thanked them as they left.

You turned to Soma as you grab onto his hand, catching him by surprise in doing so. Keeping a hold on Soma's hand you dragged him it of the store, your mind set on making it to the candy shop. "Hold on (Y/N), what about the others?" Soma exclaimed out saying, stopping in his tracks making you do so as well.

"We'll meet up with them later," you tokd him as you turned to face him. "I haven't had candy in a while and I really want to get some for you and the others," you said sadly.

"You want to get something for me," Soma said staring down at you with wide eyes.

"Of course I do," you told him and he let out a large smile upon hearing this.

"I guess there would be no harm in going there now," Soma said causing you to let out a large smile and a giggle.

"Great then let's go!" After stopping a couple of times to ask people the direction of the candy shop, the two of you finally had found your way to the store. "Wow it's way larger than the one I went to before!" You exclaimed out saying as you peered into the windowsill of the place.

Soma let out a laugh at your side upon watching you gaze into the store. "You must really love candy."

"Of course," you said as you made your way inside of the store, gazing mischievously at the rows of candy that decorated jars and bins. You gaze caught sight of a purple haired boy who was hovering in front of a table of candy. What took you aback was the fact that he was carrying a teddy bear and you could only stare at it dumbfounded.

Shaking your head, you turned back to look at the candy that was in front of you and you let out a grin as you made your way over toward it with Soma in tow. "They all look so good!" You exclaimed out saying as you began to shove candy into a bag.

You let out a giggle noting that a majority of the were from the Phantomhive Company. "You should try the cinnamon," you said pointing to the long candy. "I'm sure you would love it!"

"If you say so then let's buy it," Soma said with a chuckle as he watched as you shoved the candy into your bag. To your surprise, you watched as he took the bag from you, carrying it himself as the two if you made your way to the cashier.

"I'll be paying for this," Soma said causing you to look over at him in shock.

"You don't have to," you told him flustered as he handed the cashier some money to pay for the candy. "Thank you," you told him wistfully and he gave you a sweet smile.

"It was nothing," he told you as you picked up the bag of candy and blushed out. "Still..." You said quietly before heading after him as the two of you exited the shop. "You said you'll only be staying here for a week right?" You asked him as you glanced over to where he was walking at.

"Yeah I am," Soma said and his eyes seemed to take a saddened expression in it. "I think that I'm going to miss you the most Soniye," he said and your hands clutched your dress as a blush came onto your face once again.

"I'm going to miss you a lot to Soma," you told him as you glanced to the side upon seeing him look at you with a warm expression. "Be sure to come back again for sure."

"Of course! I plan on coming back to visit as much as I can!" Soma exclaimed out with a large grin on his face when the two of you had stopped for a moment. You were surprised to find two arms wrapping themselves around your neck as Soma rested his head on your shoulder blades and the blush on your face grew upon glancing at him from the side. "I'll be sure to come back for you the most of all."

"Where the hell have the two of you been!" A voice exclaimed out and you glanced over to see Ciel and the others making their way over to where the two of you were at and you noticed the worried expression on Agni's face turn to reassurance upon seeing Soma standing next to you. "The second I turned around the two of you were gone!"

"Sorry about that Ciel," you said as you and Soma made your way over toward where they were at. "I heard that the candy store was going to be closing soon, so I went with Soma here that way I wouldn't have to miss it," you told him sheepishly as your gaze glanced down to look at you feet.

Ciel watched your expression for a moment before letting out a sigh as he gave you a small smile. "It's fine (Y/N), but just be sure to let me know before you run off. There was a chance that you could have gotten lost since you've never been here before," he said and you gave him a smile as you nodded your head. Ciel's eyes swiveled over to look at Soma who gave him a sheepish smile. "That goes for you as well."

"I'll be sure to remember that," Soma said as he sweat dropped and it was then that Ciel's eyes narrowed in on his arms that were wrapped around your neck. Instantly, Soma released his hold from around you backing up with raised arms as a panicked smile came onto his face. "Nothing happened," he reassured.

Ciel gave a huff as he gestured for the two of you to follow after him and you did as the five of you began to make your way down the even busier streets of central London. "It's almost evening and the chorus performance would be starting soon. We still need to head back to the town house to change."

"A chorus performance?" Agni asked out.

"You didn't tell them?" You asked him surprised and Ciel glanced to the side with a sheepish grin.

"It just never crossed my mind to tell them," Ciel said and Soma glanced over Ciel's shoulder to look down at the both of you.

"What is this chorus performance that the two of you speak of?" Soma asked curiously.

"(Y/N) here was invited to a chorus performance today and I planned on going along with her. I decided I might as well bring you and Agni along since I am sure that the two of you have never been," Ciel said as you guys began to head your way back to the carriage.

"Thank you Ciel!" Soma exclaimed out saying with a happy grin on his face as he gripped onto Ciel's shoulder who did everything to shake him off and at the very same moment shouted out. "Quit touching me!"

'So this is what a theater in the early 19th century is like,' you thought to yourself as you glanced around the theater in awe at the fact that theater's during this time were as grande as the ones in the modern age. 'I can't believe that I actually got to come here. I really need to thank Edward for inviting me!' You turned to look over to where Ciel and the others were, letting out a smile upon seeing their outfits. Like yourself, they had dressed up for the performance and you could honestly say that they all looked dashing in their clothes.

"So what are we waiting here for?" Soma asked as he glanced over your shoulder to glance down at Ciel who stood next to you. Sebastian and Agni stood across from the three of you as you waited in the front lobby of the theater waiting for Elizabeth and her parents to come.

"The person who invited me is actually family with..." you glanced over to look at Ciel unsure as to what to call Elizabeth since the two of them had called off the engagement. "A close childhood friend of Ciel's, so we're just waiting for her to come. It'll be fine though. The performance doesn't start until a couple of minutes later and Edward said that he booked us the best seats in the house."

"That's reassuring to hear," Ciel said from next to you and you watched as he tapped his foot onto the floor and you knew that he was wondering where Elizabeth was. You gaze glanced over to where Sebastian and Agni were talking to each other and you didn't dare to say anything to them not wanting to interrupt their conversation.

"Sorry we're late!" You heard a chipper voice cry out and you glance over to see Elizabeth making her way toward the five of you with her parents slowly following after her. "We got held up for a while, so we apologize for that."

"There's no need to be sorry," you told her with a smile as she stopped in front of your group. "The performance hasn't started yet so we'll be fine.

"Ciel it's so good to see you!" Alexis exclaimed out once he had caught sight of the boy and Ciel made a face which you couldn't help but laugh at. "Oh and it's good to see you to (Y/N)," Elizabeth's dad said once he had managed to catch sight of you and you gave him a wave.

"We should be going to our seats," Lady Francis said sternly, instantly catching her husband's attention as he stood up quickly. "Elizabeth darling, we will be at the seats," she told her before walking into the main theater.

"We'll see you in there," Alexis said as he followed after his wife and all you could do was stare after the two of them, your eyes narrowing on Lady Francis herself. 'She didn't even say hello to any of the rest of us. Wow I never thought she would be this rude,' you thought to yourself as you watched as they disappeared into the room. You glanced back at Elizabeth noticing that she was giving both Agni and Soma a weird look and you remembered that she still didn't know who they were.

"Oh Elizabeth this is Prince Soma and Agni, they'll be staying with us for a while," Ciel awkwardly stated out as he gestured over to the two Indians who gave her a smile.

"It is a pleasure to meet you miss," Agni said.

"Same for me as well!" Exclaimed out Soma.

You glanced back to where the main theater was realizing that in due time that the performance would be starting soon. "We should probably also head inside," you stated out to the others causing them to glance your way.

"You're right we should go in," Ciel said as he gestured for you guys to follow after him and the six of you did so, and soon found yourself in a giant theater. You stood on the highest lookout of the theater allowing you guys to glance down at the entirety of the theater and the stage. You weren't the only ones who were up in the row and you noticed that Elizabeth's parents were sitting off to the side with other people.

"I'll be with my parents," Elizabeth said as she headed over to where they were.

"You're going to sit with me right Soniye?" Soma asked you curiously and a small blush tinted his cheeks as he asked you and you gave him a nod with a shy smile. "Really I'm glad!" Soma exclaimed out as he grabbed onto your hand and led you over to where the seats were, the others having already taking their seat. You sat to the edge of the group with Soma next to you and you trained your eyes in front of you watching as the chorus performance began.

Your eyes leveled on Edward and a smile came onto your face upon watching him sing and you knew that he was enjoying the moment to the fullest. You could tell that Soma was enjoying the performance which you were glad that he was.

"Classical music is better," you heard a voice mutter and you glanced to your left to see a younger blonde hair male draped out on the seat. You noticed that he was wearing a choker and your eyes focused on him with a confused expression.

"Excuse me," you said quietly.

"Beethoven's music is better than this," the man said, his blue eyes trained on your own (E/C) eyes.

"Oh.. well okay then," you said unsure of what you should even really say and you turned away from him. Forgetting the strange conversation, you turned back to face the chorus group once more becoming wrapped up in the music.

"That was awesome Edward!" You exclaimed out as you darted your way over toward the knight with a large smile on your face, once the performance had ended. "You're really good!"

"Oh! You really enjoyed it that much," he said with a happy smile and his face and you quickly nodded your head in agreement. "I'm glad that you were able to come," he said with a warm smile as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Thanks for inviting me!" You happily exclaimed out to him causing him to let out an amused chuckle and he nodded his head.

"You can keep coming as much as you like. It would be nice to have you watch the performances," Edward said just as someone exclaimed his name and he turned to see Elizabeth heading his way.

You stepped back to let them talk, a smile on your face and it was then that you felt something touch your shoulder and you turned around to find Ciel standing in front of you. "It's getting late so we decided it's due time for us to start heading back."

"Okay then," you said with a sigh as you glanced back to where the others were at most likely waiting for you.

"You're leaving already," Edward's voice was heard and you glanced around to look back at him, seeing that he had left Elizabeth's side and had taken a step toward you. He said nothing to Ciel, only gazing down at your own figure instead. "Be sure to come and visit next the college next time okay!"

"I'll be sure to!" You told him with a smile on your face. "I'll see you sometime around!" You said to them with a wave before turning around to head with Ciel back to the others. You and Ciel gave each other a smile before he went off to Sebastian and you headed your way over to Soma.

"Thank you for bringing us along!" Soma exclaimed out saying with a large grin on his face. "I really enjoyed it."

"You should be thanking Ciel," you told him with a giggle. "He was the one that decided to bring you and Agni along with us."

"That is true," Soma said before whispering out wistfully. "I am glad that I got to spend time with you. I'm going to really miss you when I go back to India."

Upon hearing this your eyes widened before you gave him a small smile. "Same for me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.6K 28
This is my first time writing this sort of thing so sorry if it's bad. (Y/N)= your name (L/N)= last name (F/c)= favourite colour (H/l)= hair lengt...
5.9K 259 21
Valerie Eras, a young noble woman, has lost what was left of her family in a fire. Or at least that's what it seems. The only person she has left is...
357K 10.6K 37
Would you be willing to go through Hell to get your happily ever after? --- "Sebastian, do not come any closer to me," I whispered. He ignored my ple...
9.9K 103 8
I haven't watched black butler in years, but I still like the characters so I'll write about them from time to time! (Moved from old account on anoth...