A Miami Tale (Complete)

Autorstwa LabelMeNotorious_

Więcej

A Miami Tale
1. Emergency
2. The Patient From Hell
3. A Night At The Club
4. Trial Run
5. Long Night
6. Finding Out The Truth
7. Meeting The Kings
8. Business As Usual
9. Secrets
10. What Now?
11. Cheater
12. Club Opening
13. Old Encounters
14. Plans
15. Taking Back What's Mine
16. Taking Back What's Mine II
17. Moving Forward
18. Pained
19. Up Again
20. Apologies
21. The Right Time
22. First Doctor Visit
Real Quick
23. Early Mornings
24. Feeling Fat
25. Baby Room
26. Old Encounters Part II
27. Baby Shower
28. It's Time
29. Motherhood
30. It's Time Part II
31. Motherhood Part II
32. Kidnapped
33. Kidnapped Part II
34. Back Home
35. Moving Day
36. Cookout
37. Imma Miss You
38. Husband && Wife?
39. Husband && Wife? Part II
40. First Birthday
41. Alex's New Home
42. Mommy && Daddy
43. Happy Anniversary
44. Happy Anniversary Part II
46. Trouble In Paradise
47. Trouble In Paradise Part II
48. Hard Headed Ass
49. Lesson Learned
50. Starting Fresh
51. Family Dinner
52. Taking Back What's Mine Part III
53. Taking Back What's Mine Part IV
54. She's Coming
55. Crazy Ex
56. Crazy Ex Part II
57. Crazy Ex Part III
58. Crazy Ex Part IV
59. A Much Needed Break
60. A Much Needed Break Part II
61. Run In With The Past
62. Happy Ending
[Epilogue]

45. Happy Anniversary Part III

17.9K 642 14
Autorstwa LabelMeNotorious_

Last Part...

Author

"I love you." Zadarius said to her.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"Then prove it!" And with perfect timing, he leans in and kisses her.

This wasn't just any ordinary kiss, as she immediately realized. This was something more loving, more powerful than ever before. Her first reaction was to break free, uncertain of what would happen next, but a feeling, one she had never felt before, kept her from moving. She wraps her arms around his neck, savoring the moment, feeling his heat, smelling the from their bath on him, and enjoying every second of it.

As he grabs her by the waist, pulling her closer, she can't help but feel captivated by his persistence. Or maybe it's his overwhelming charm. Either way, she wants it just as much as he does, now. They fall into a trance, moving to the beat of their hearts. Everything around the two is pushed out, and the only thing left in the world is them. He moves his hands lower, cupping her round ass with desire. She bites her lower lip, a sign that she craves more. He responds by gliding his hands ever so smoothly towards her glistening pussy.

He kisses her passionately to keep her distracted as he moves his finger over her most swollen lips, gently rubbing her most sensitive areas. She moans loudly, unable to control herself. She tries to keep quiet, but his every move intensifies her pleasure. Her body is overtaken by mixed emotions along with this feeling that feels so new and raw to her. Her moaning is like a drug to him. He wants to hear it louder every time so he knows she wants him. He pushes his index finger softly over her clit and feels her muscles tense. He moves over it, from side to side, moving faster and pushing harder with each moment that passes. She digs her nails into his back as she tries to keep eye contact, but with every swift move of his hand all her muscles seem to cease, causing waves of incredible pleasure to pass through her entire body.

He continues until she is dripping wet. He kneels down and spreads her legs slightly. He continues the same motion as before, only this time with his tongue. She finds it crazy for it to be possible to feel such intense pleasure by just one man, yet here they are. She holds on to his shoulders to keep from toppling over in the moment. He slowly opens her lips with his tongue, exploring her every crevice. With precision and suave, he slips his tongue into her wet pussy and hits her G-spot dead on. She's taken by surprise and screams with pleasure. He keeps going at it, sliding his rough tongue in and out of her until she's quivering.

She can't help herself, she has to release. She tightens her grip on his shoulders and moans long and loud as she orgasms, sending her love juices all over his face. He stands up and comes face-to-face with her once more. He kisses her, caressing her hips as they sway in slow harmony.

"Damn, I want you." He murmured as he pulled back from her mouth. He could see that are nipples swollen from the intense orgasm he had just given her. He leaned down and slowly ran kisses along her eyelids, her jaw line and then down her neck.

"Damn you are so beautiful." His voice so intoxicating.

The feeling of his hands on her skin as he slowly, seductively sent shivers through her body. He moved to capture the tip of one nipple in his hot moist mouth while his hand moved across the curves of my other breast, stroking and kneading. Her body arched, of its own free will, giving him greater access. He heard the soft moan escape her lips. His tongue flicked and swirled across her nipples, his teeth gently scrapping and then he was pulling her breast into his mouth.

Feeling the movements of her hips as she grind her wet, dripping, pussy against his hot shaft, it was pushing her over the edge. His hand slipped down between her legs. He slid one finger into her wet, tight pussy, and then another as his thumb caressed my clit. Causing her to press her face into the hollow of his neck.

"You are so fucking wet I came feel your juices running out." He groaned, as his fingers continued to slide in and out. She could feel the spasms within her building until an orgasm surged through her core and as she began to cry out, he claimed her mouth swallowing the sound.

He pulled his head back and looked into her eyes.

"Please don't stop." He heard her breath in a husky whisper.

Her breast ached, craving his touch. She felt a throbbing between her legs. His smoldering hands set her body on fire as they trailed heat over my ribs and traced her breasts, making her tremble. A fiery inferno of sensuous, all-consuming heat was going to send them up in flames. His eyes raked over her bare body.

He lifted her up effortlessly and moved me into the middle of the bed before lowering her gently onto the soft covers. She watched mesmerized as he removed some pillows from off the bed.

As he lowered himself between her spread legs her body arched to meet him as his mouth again claimed her breasts as he licked, swirled and teased sending sensuous vibrations through her whole body. His hands were all over me as if they were touching every inch of skin, every nerve ending was inflamed. Molten heat was raging through her veins.

His fingers trailed down and slowly one finger penetrated her as his thumb stroked, causing her writhing body to ripple with overwhelming pleasure as a slow burning fire blazed through her and he heard her cry out in ecstasy as his fingers teased, whirled and stroked. He slowly inserted another finger into her tight, wet pussy, making her wider so that she could accommodate his large, thick dick. His mouth reclaimed her breasts, his tongue flicking across her nipples, his eyes hot with desire.

How could he not feel my climax spiraling upwards, as every muscle pulsed around his fingers. She wondered.

"That's it baby." He groaned in the most seductive voice.

Her head was spinning, a burst of color flashed before her eyes as she felt a fireball of pure pleasure rip through her body, taking her over the edge.

"I'm burning up." She cried out. He was doing amazing things to her, just when she thought she couldn't take no more, he bought her to another mind shattering climax that bought a scream from her mouth. Suddenly his mouth was on hers, his tongue plunging into her mouth in the same rhythm that his fingers were arousing her, as another volcanic eruption raked through her body.

His eyes locked on mine and they were filled with hungry need and lust.

"I need to be inside you baby." He growled.

"Yes." Was the only word that could escape her lips as she was ready, willing, and wet for him.

His hands held her hips as he gently opened her thighs wider with his legs, his dick against my wet, lush pussy. He began to slowly push into her wet, tight channel allowing her body to adjust to his large size.

"Look at me baby I want to watch your face."

Capturing his gaze she knew by the look on his face that he could not wait any longer, he was going to explode, and she wanted it as much as he did. She was mesmerized as she lifted her hips to take all of him in. Her fingers digging into his shoulders, as she began to lose all control. With a thrusting motion he buried himself deep inside me. His hands were possessive as they trailed over my skin.

He pulled back slowly and then drove deeper again into her, unimaginable pleasure searing through her entire body as her breathe left her lungs, her body, pulsating, burning. She could feel her body spasm around his hard throbbing dick as she gasped and he thrust faster and harder, needing to push deeper into her body, lifting her hips to meet him stroke for stroke ,a never ending spiral of ecstasy. She could feel her body tightened around his, her muscles gripping and pulling him deeper. His release came harsh and violent as he threw back his head and shuddered and groaned, as he joined me in a mind shattering climax that went on and on.

He was still deep inside her, still wanting more, not fully sated as he lifted her with his strong arms.

"Wrap your legs around me baby." His breathing was hard and fast. She instantly did as he asked, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. He walked with her into the bathroom, the movements sending aftershocks pulsing through her highly sensitive core as she trembled with desire, tightening her muscles and sending his dick hard again.

He held her with one hand under her ass while with the other hand he turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature and then stepped in. The water cascading over then in a sensuous caress heightened their senses. He pinned her back against the tiles of the shower his hands grasping her hips. She could feel his hard dick still firmly inside her, her legs wrapped tight around him as she felt him shudder with pleasure. He lapped at the water beading between my breasts and then took hungry possession of her mouth as he slammed his dick in and out of me, over and over. He was fiercer this time, driving them both over the edge. Her body moved with him, met and was lost in his fiery, fierce demands. It felt as if hot molten lava coursed through her body, searing through her veins with a consuming intensity.

She felt the water lapping over her highly sensitive skin as he drove into her; the combination sent my body into overdrive.

"Don't stop." Her voice a whisper as her head lent back against the wall and she moved her hips in a violent motion meeting his demands with a searing force. A flash fire ignited in her toes, roaring through her body, until exploding into fireworks in her head. Her body contracted over and over, orgasms ripping through her, until she felt like she would pass out from the sheer pleasure.

I felt him shudder as a primal growl "Fuck." Escaped his lips and she could feel her body continue to pull him tighter and tighter as her muscles clamped tight around his dick, milking him and she screamed with a volcanic release as if their bodies were one, exploding, soaring high, before collapsing against his hard strength. She couldn't move, could hardly breath, her body felt like jelly as her feet fell to the floor.

"I don't think I can stand up." Her breath was ragged. Without his support she would have fallen.

He held her against his chest as he slowly began to soap her body allowing her to regain enough strength so that she could stand while he washed her. He then wrapped her in a towel, dried her all over and then carried her to the bed where he put her under the sheets. He went and finished drying himself and then climbed into bed, lying next to her. The last thing she remembered was drifted into sleep as he pulled her into his protective arms and she savored the feel of her naked body cradled against his, even if it was for just one night of pure ecstasy.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

185K 9.5K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
143K 3.3K 59
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad