9. Secrets

Trina

Today I'm going to see what my dad has at all these different locations. A part of my is anxious, yet scared at what I'm going to find out. So far only thing I know is Darius dad killed mine. Darius said his dad is a snake and will do anything for money.

"You sure you want to do this?" Darius asked. I nodded.

"Yeah it's been long enough." I said. We both got out the car. He grabbed my hand as we walked into the first building.

This is where it all began.

Today has been a long day. I've come up with drugs, money, guns, more papers, more every damn thing. Today was a real happy, sad, just an emotional day for me. Reliving my past was something I never wanted to do because it was my past for a reason.

"Okay so far we know that my sperm donor killed your pops." I nodded.

"He had help setting it up, but we just don't know from who." He said. I nodded again.

"I guess the answers are in the rest of the papers. I'm not stopping until we know everything there is to know."

"Well let's get this finished."

▪ 3:34 am ▪

"What the fuck?!" I shouted.

"What baby?"

"Holy shit Darius my mom and your dad used to fuck around. They used to meet up at this hotel at the same time same day for years. That's why my dad stopped fucking with her. From what I'm reading my dad was at the top of the game just like you. He knew what was going on with them, but when he found out about the setup it was too late. Now it all makes sense to me."

"What does?"

"That night at the hospital my dad wrote me a letter he told me don't read it until the time is right. So me being the daddy's girl I listened. We left that night I was sleepy so my brother decided to carry me. I knew your dad reminded me of someone. That night at the hospital he was there. My mom put us in the car and she talked to him, but they whispered I couldn't make out anything, but that scar. The same scar that your dad has. I-I could've helped my dad, but it was too late like he said." I didn't want to cry. I just didn't.

"So what do you want to do now?" He asked. I looked at him before a plan formed in my head.

Zadarius

This is some mystery type shit. Her pops had us going underground, climbing walls, and going thru a lot just to get information.

We went thru every piece of paper. Looked at every photo and every bag until we finally found the answers to some of everything.

Trina came up with the plan all I have to do is have some of my boys do the work and we'll go from there.

"That's enough for tonight. Let's go to bed." I said. She nodded. I helped her off the floor. I was tired and had a lot of my mind.

They got more secrets then Bill Clinton and the Oval Office.