41. Alex's New Home

Trina

I got up early to cook breakfast. I was a little tired, but coffee would do the trick. I made my way into the kitchen and started on breakfast. I felt like someone was watching me. I turned around.

"Hi." Alex said shyly. I didn't even know the little boy was standing behind me. I smiled sweetly at him.

"Good morning handsome." He blushed. Did I mention he half white? I didn't? Well y'all know now.

"Would you like some breakfast?"

"I not allowed to eat bwreakfast." He says sadly.

"You can eat anything you want here and anywhere else for now on. Okay?"

"W-Weally?"

"Yes." I said.

"Yay!" He said clapping. What kind of parents did this little boy really have? I still feel like beating they ass.

I fixed Alex his plate since Darius and Ja'Maine haven't come down yet. He just stared at it unsure. He looked around the room nervously, almost scared.

"Eat." I said. He looked at me like he wanted to cry.

"No one is ever going to hurt you again Alex. Your going to be a King soon and Kings are big and strong. So eat everything. If you want more ask and I or my husband will give it to you. Okay?" He nodded. I wiped his fallen tears and kissed his forehead. They really did a number on him.

Darius finally came downstairs with Ja'Maine on his back.

"Good morning." I said.

"Morning baby, Alex." Zadarius said. Alex just waved embarrassingly cause he was stuffing his face.

"I gotta go handle some business so I might be gone all day." Darius said. I nodded.

"I'm just going to get Alex some clothes and other things he likes." I said. He glanced at Alex something flashed in his eyes that I couldn't pick up. So I left it alone.

Today was a long day. I got Alex everything he wanted and Ja'Maine too. I always went to get Alex checked out. I wanted to make sure nothing was wrong with him. He is a little underweight, but that's nothing I can't fix.

Zadarius had someone fix up Alex room, which I'm a truly grateful room, while we were out and he also working on us adopting Alex.

Zadarius

I was sitting in this meeting with my lawyer and T, cause he wanted to tag along, discussing the situation with Alex. It's fucked up that his own parents could treat him this way. They had admitted to abusing him mentally, physically, and emotionally. Officers searched their home and found pictures and tapes of them telling their oldest son to beat him up, punch, and kick him. They were giving their oldest son fucking steroids!

"Arnold Schwarzenegger Jr ain't no joke. Shit I just might be scared of him too. That white boy got muscles in his eye." T said watching the video play. No comment on what he said. My lawyer cut off the tape.

"Even though Alex is one years old they've been neglecting him for months. His arm and leg have been broken twice in the past six months. So from an baby up to now he's been through hell. They have no family. Apparently their families disowned them because of each other being from a different race. I met up with a friend of mine and he said that they signed their rights over. The oldest son was put in a Foster home for abused boys. He's in good hands. You can adopt Alex at any time." He explained. I nodded.

"My wife and I will adopt him. You know how she is." I said. He nodded his head.

"I'll have the papers ready next week and we can go from there." He said. I nodded getting up. We said our goodbyes and left.

I don't mind giving Alex a home. It might not be official yet, but I like the idea of having two boys in the house. Alex deserves a better life and I'm going to give that to him.