34. Back Home

Trina

"Hurry up." He hissed. I kicked his ass in the face and he tripped. I punched the one the was carrying me.

I hopped down and started fighting they ass again. I heard a gun click. Oh shit!

POW!

POW!

POW!

I felt my body. I wasn't hit. Thank God. I turned around to see T. I've never been this happy to see him and plus he saved my life. I almost wanted to hug him then I looked at what he had on and that stopped me. He had on some black sweatpants, a bulletproof vest, and them God damn Heely's. No comment.

"Girl I almost shot your Jackie Mayweather Chan Jr ass." T said. Leave to his ass to crack a joke.

"T shut the fuck up and get me outta here." I said.

"Girl I'll leave your ass right here." He said. I looked at him.

"Oh really?" I asked getting into a fighting stance.

"T-Trina what you doing?" He asked nervously.

"About to Jackie Mayweather Chan Jr your ass." I smirked. He threw his hands up in surrender and took off screaming for help.

"Zeus help! Get your woman! Somebody! I'm not safe. She gon' rape me!" He screamed. What the hell? Isn't there a shootout going on? I caught up with him.

"T shut the fuck up." I whisper yelled.

"Don't rape me please. I have kids at home." He whisper yelled back. I gave him the what the fuck face.

"Give me a gun, dummy." I said. He handed me an extra gun. I'm glad I'm going home.

Zadarius

I can't believe Babaluchi son was out for revenge. It was either his father or me. I chose me of course. His dumbass kidnapped Trina and been hiding her for four damn days. I was going crazy without her. I missed her slick ass comments, her smile, hell everything about her.

"Watch out!" Someone yelled. Shit I gotta pay attention. I looked around and didn't see T.

Somehow we lost his ass. I don't know when, but we did. Why he can't never stay with us, is beyond me. Bullets were flying everywhere, bodies dropping, and the smell of blood filled the air.

"Where T?" I asked. They shrugged.

"Shit. We have to find him." I said. Kurt and Jay were with me. Everyone else split up.

We walked down a hall that lead to some more steps. I heard gunshots and screaming. We ran toward the noise.

"Is that T screaming?" I asked in disbelief.

"It sound like him." Jay said. I listened closely.

"Zeus help! Get your woman! Somebody! I'm not safe. She gon' rape me!" He screamed. What the hell? I looked at them then he stopped screaming and it got quiet. We continued walking down the hall. Bullets started flying outta nowhere.

"T what the fuck?" I yelled.

"How do you know my name?" He yelled back from behind the corner. Lord Jesus.

"T is Trina with you?" I asked.

"How you know Trina?" He asked shooting again.

"Trina if you can hear me make jackass stop shooting at us." I yelled dodging a bullet. He stopped shooting.

I came from behind the wall and made my way toward them.

"Dammit T, what the fuck?" I said. He shrugged.

"Shit I couldn't see with all the shit going on in here. I thought you was the enemy." He said. I shook my head. I smacked him in the back of the head.

"Nigga I said your name."

"That don't mean nothing."

"You know my voice." I stressed.

"Apparently not if I was shooting at you." He said. I pushed him out the way and grabbed my baby.

"You good?" I asked looking over her body for bruises. I was pissed as hell by how my baby looked.

"Yeah. Can we go?" She asked hugging me. I nodded picking her up.

"Make sure we clear." I told Jay. He nodded and went ahead of us.

"We clear." He said.

Once we made it out the building I placed Trina in the car with me. They knew what to the bodies so I left. I had to get Trina back home.

Trina

We pulled up to some house that I never seen before.

"Who house is this?" I asked.

"Mine." He said. I nodded.

"Where my baby?"

"Inside with Keta." He said. All I wanted to do was shower, eat, and hold my baby. He unlocked the door and I rushed in hearing Ja'Maine's cries.

"Trina!" Keta yelled hugging me. I hugged her back. I pulled away and looked at Ja'Maine. He reached for me so I picked him up.

"My baby." I cooed at Ja'Maine. Damn I missed him so much.

I showered and Darius bandaged me up. I held Ja'Maine in my arms and talked to him. Keta and my niece left when Jay came to get them.

"You want something to eat?" Darius asked me. I nodded. It feel like I haven't ate in days. Well I didn't. Lil dick didn't feed me. I watched Zadarius make me something to eat. I couldn't help the smile that was plastered on my face. It felt good to be back home.