37. Imma Miss You

Trina

Ja'Maine is six months old now and all over the place. Zadarius, Jay, and Kurt are leaving to go on a trip. T ass said he didn't want to go so Zadarius leaving him to protect us. We gon' die for sure.

"Do you have to go?" I pouted at Zadarius as he put clothes in his suitcase.

"Trina." He sighed.

"I don't want you to go." I whined stomping my feet. Ja'Maine crawled from the middle of the bed and fell in the middle of Darius suitcase.

"See even Ja'Maine doesn't want you to go. Look at him." I pointed. Darius looked down at Ja'Maine and he was giving him the puppy dog eyes. T taught his behind that along with Jamiya. I swear they 6 months going on 16. Darius chuckled picking Ja'Maine up. He played with him before he started packing again.

We walked down the stairs to see everyone at the door.

"I'm gon' miss you too baby." Jay said to Keta. They started kissing, but that was short lived when Jamiya grabbed her hair and pulled it. I laughed. That little girl can't stand to see her daddy paying another female any attention.

"Ow Jamiya!" Keta said taking her hair out Jamiya hands. She then popped her hand and she started hollering.

"Woman stop hitting my baby." Jay said hugging Jamiya. Jamiya smirked at Keta. I know we all seen that, but Jay. See what I'm saying.

"Haha she just played your ass." T said.

"Give me some dap Miya." T said. She held her hand out. This is why our kids are corrupted cause of T.

"I swear this little ass girl gon' have me beating her ass every day." Keta said.

"T I trust you to take care of my girl and baby. Don't try no slick shit like feeling on her, making sexual acts, don't even touch her unless she asking you for help, no parties-"

"Aw man that's not fair." T pouted. Darius smacked him upside the head.

"I want my shit the same way I left it when I get back. You break anything you buy it. I know it's not in your pay grid, but you have been warned." T mugged him.

"Pay grid? Nigga speaking or pay grids I needs me a raise or I'm quiting." T said. Darius patted his head.

"Sure you are." He said. They walked out the door leaving us standing there laughing at T ass have a fit.

This going to be a long two weeks.

Keta

"We should take the kids to the park." I said.

"No." T said.

"And why not?" I asked.

"I have the whole two weeks planned out for all us."

"And what are we doing?" This nigga pulled out a piece of paper and unfolded it

"First y'all need to wash all my clothes, clean my house, buy me some new socks and boxers, cook me breakfast, lunch, and dinner, also desert. Get us all the Disney cartoon movies so my two sidekicks A.K.A my besties can watch. Order me some Chinese, with their baby milk on the side, and give me some grown up booty cause I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind." He sang the last part. Trina and I looked at him like he was crazy.

Oh hell to the no!

One Week Later...

Zadarius

We just left out the building from a meeting with a new company that wanted to merge with ours. All four of us run this company together, but we still have our own shit.

"So you think it was a good idea to leave T with them?"

"Hell no! T ass up to something I know he is." I could feel it. T ass gon' make me hurt him.

T

"Aw shit look at all that ass!" I shouted. I had Miya and Ja'Maine with me at this strip club I owned. Ass and titties were everywhere.

"Oh my Gawd! She is so cute and he's so handsome." One of the strippers said. She was about to touch Miya, but I stopped that quick.

"Aye yo bitch don't even think about it." I said. She mugged me.

"Who the fuck are you? And how they let you bring babies in here anyway?" She snapped. Mia and Ja'Maine had the stink face going on. Miya threw her rattle at the thot face. It popped her right in the mouth. That's what she get for talking to much.

"Dismissed." I said. She walked away mumbling shit. Music was bumping and I was sippin' on my cranberry juice on the rocks. I checked the time.

"Y'all ready?" I asked my niece and nephew. They just smiled. I carried them out the club and put them in the car. Time to take them home.

Trina

I miss Zadarius' big self. I don't have no one to talk shit about to their face, but T. But he not Darius. I wish he hurry up and come home.

I swear I'm never letting T watch my child again. Darius need to bring his ass back home because this is crazy.

"T where the fuck you been with my child?" I asked.

"Well you see, right, okay, bye!" With that he ran out the house. I shook my head.

"Ja'Maine your daddy needs to come back home." I said stripping him out of his clothes. I have him a bath and put him in his playpen. I was tired from work and just waited a peaceful night.

One more week.

Zadarius

My momma been blowing up my phone ever since I left, but I didn't answer. Why people can't just accept their fate and keep it moving? I don't want to talk I want to be left alone.

Our trip ended three days early and I was glad about that. I missed my son and Trina mean ass. Talking to them over the phone or on Skype wasn't working.

I pulled up to the house and I seen Trina car here. I got out the car.

"Welcome home boss."

"Thanks. Get my bags and take them to my room." He nodded.

I walked in the house and spotted Ja'Maine on the floor crawling around dragging his toy behind him. He looked up at me and squealed. He crawled to me and I picked him up.

"Wassup lil man?" He started blabbering. I kissed his forehead.

"Let's go find mommy." I said. I walked into the kitchen and Trina was cooking. I walked up behind her.

"Daddy's home." I whispered in her ear. She jumped and turned around.

"Nigga you scared the shit outta me." She said.

"Why you not watching my son?" I asked.

"He was in his playpen." She said.

"No he wasn't. I found him crawling around when I walked in." I said.

"Go see if his playplen tipped over." She said. I walked out in the living room and it was. I shook my head.

"Look Ja'Maine. No that's bad." I said pointing to his playpen he tipped over. He looked up at me and clapped his hands.

"This his first time doing that?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"No he's been doing it all week." She said.

My son is really something else, but I wouldn't change him for anything in this world.