Is This Fate or Misfortune?

By Skyslovely

[Black Butler various x Reader] (Y/N) is one of the few rare humans who was gifted with magic powers in her w... More

Her Acquaintance, A Whole New World
Her Acquaintance, Waking Up To This!!
Her Acquaintance, The Phantomhive Household
Her Acquaintance, Out in town
His Butler, Able
His Butler, Strongest
His Butler, Omnipotent
His Butler, Capricious
His Butler, Chance Encounter
His Butler, At the Funeral
Her Acquaintance, A Picnic for Six
His Butler, Merrymaking
His Butler, Training
Her Acquaintance, Combat
His Butler, Phantom Image
Her Acquaintance, Masquerade
His Butler, On Ice
Her Acquaintance, The Invite
Her Acquaintance, Trancy Manor
Her Acquaintance, Captive
Her Acquaintance, Alois
Her Acquaintance, Right from Wrong
Her Acquaintance, Games
Her Acquaintance, Earl Trancy
His Butler, However You Please
Her Acquaintance, Lessons
A/N
Her Acquaintance, Visit
Her Acquaintance, Puzzles and Spells
Her Acquaintance, The Knight
His Butler, Freeloader
His Butler, Supremacy Talented
His Butler, Competing
Her Acquaintance, The Choir
Her Acquaintance, I'm where!?
Her Acquaintance, Vacation
Her Acquaintance, A Run Into
Her Acquaintance, Beach
Ciel in Wonderland part 1
Ciel in Wonderland part 2
Her Acquaintance, Welcome to Weston
Her Acquaintance, New Faces
Her Acquaintance, Daily Life at Weston's
Her Acquaintance, Demon Butler
Her Acquaintance, Reaper's Quarters
Her Acquaintance, Clues Discovered
Her Acquaintance, The Past
Her Acquaintance, Pieces
Her Acquaintance, Of Coffins and Skulls
His Butler, Offering
His Butler, Transmitted
Her Acquaintance, Confusion
Is This Melodious or Diabolical?
Her Acquaintance Mini Shorts
Her Acquaintance, Uncertainty
Her Acquaintance, Rain
His Butler, Imprisoned
His Butler, Escaping
Her Acquaintance, History
Intermission: Timeline
Her Acquaintance, Prince
He Acquaintance, Reaper's Mission
Her Acquaintance, Tea
Her Acquaintance, Mischief
Her Acquaintance, A Demon's Heart
Her Acquaintance, Earl Phantomhive
Her Acquaintance, Appreciation
His Butler, Dissolution
His Butler, Up In Flames
His Butler, Fluent
Her Acquaintance, The End Part 1
Her Acquaintance, The End Part 2
Edward Ending
Prince Soma Ending
Grell Ending
Alois Ending
Finny Ending
Sebastian Ending
Ciel Ending
Author Note

His Butler, Forlorn

4.1K 151 154
By Skyslovely

   "Nothing good ever happens on your birthday. You lost your parents, your home and you stand to lose Lady Elizabeth," the curtain blew over to show Sebastian sitting in the windowsill.

"Take that back Sebastian," you told him with a scowl on your face. "Just because he lost his parents doesn't mean that he will lose everything. I have also lost my parents so understand how it feels and I have been able to move on because of the people around me." You turned over to face Ciel as you gripped onto his hands. "You still have everyone at the manor, me, and Sebastian included."

"Then what could be said about him endangering himself for this important thing he had to come to," Sebastian told you.

"There was no way that he would be endangering himself with me here," you uttered. "I might have been slacking on using my powers, but I can still perfectly use them! I would never let Ciel get hurt ever!"

"Maybe you should ask him about that. At the Frost fair I remember hearing him say that both him and ring had been shattered and reborn and that he no longer had fear of being broken," Sebastian added with a smirk on his face.

You paused upon hearing this, unsure even yourself if Ciel had said this and you turned around to face the boy hoping that he hadn't. Ciel's eyes flickered with contrition as he glanced from you to Sebastian. "You don't need to remind me."

You gaped at him with wide eyes, shocked that Ciel had said this and before you could ask him a question the loud noise of the London Bridge is Falling song was heard from outside the door just as soon as a horde of dolls made their way into the room.

Both you and Ciel braced yourself as the dolls began to crowd into the room. "They must have made it past Grell," you stated as Sebastian made his way over toward the two of you.

Your fingers reached into your pocket to grip onto the wind-up key that you always kept on you. You knew that it was better for you to have it on your figure in case another piece of the puzzle would come up and over time it had become a means of calmness which you had become glad to have.

"This is interesting, they seem to be controlled by the song," Sebastian said. "In other case, iron and steel will bend and bow! Bend and bow~" Sebastian began to sing which stopped the dolls and Sebastian while singing he jumped his way over to them to dismantle them with his song. "My fair lady," he finished as he kissed your hand causing you to roll your eyes with a small smirk.

"You shall not go," Dorcell said. "Ciel Phantomhive and (F/N) (L/N) will stay here. They are now the property of my master. Ciel is marked by the very ring and my master personally wants (Y/N) for someone."

"What do you mean your master wants me for someone!?" You exclaimed out. "Who wants me besides your master!?"

"Unfortunately I don't know that," Dorcell said. "Even my master don't tell me everything. However, he keenly wants both you and (Y/N). Ciel has been marked by that very ring which my master gives out so it obvious that Ciel needs to become a doll. They will both become doll's of silver and gold."

"Silver and gold be stolen away~ Stolen away~" Sebastian began to sing instantly catching the attention of both you and Ciel as you gazed at him surprised. 'Which means that he's not letting any of us fall into the hands of Dorcell,' you thought.

Without any hesitation he grabbed you, throwing you onto his back and you gripped around his neck in a piggy back style. He then picked up Ciel in a bridal style and dashed over toward the window sill, launching off it to leap into the air and away from the room.

With the wind rustling in your hair, Sebastian landed on a bridge that was around the exterior of the house. He set Ciel down as he crouched toward the ground to allow you to slid off easily. "Sorry for grabbing the two of you quickly, it was the only thing that could get the two of you away from him," he said.

"Elizabeth is still in there!" You exclaimed out worriedly. "We have to go back and get here!" You said to which Ciel nodded his head furiously.

"I never ordered you to bring us out here," Ciel said as he glared at Sebastian. "Take us back this instant. We need to go after Elizabeth."

"If the order goes against the contract I can't accept it, for my first priority is your life this including (Y/N)'s life as well. I have devoted myself to your protection for two years and I have become (Y/N)'s mentor so I to must protect her also. I can't let someone steal the both of you away," Sebastian said his eyes glowing fuchsia.

"However, I have the ring," Ciel said as he slipped the ring that he had gotten from Elizabeth on. "I have both rings so I have been marked twice it seems."

"I don't plan on leaving Elizabeth behind and will be going along with Ciel as well," you said sternly causing Sebastian to let out a chuckle.

"I'm not afraid of hard work," Sebastian said just as soon as a loud howl echoed throughout the area clearly belonging to Pluto. "I checked the entire house from top to bottom, but Lady Elizabeth wasn't to be found anywhere which leaves one place."

The three of glanced over to see a large tower from the other side of the woods and you could only guess that Elizabeth was inside. "It seems the only like able answer is that she's in there," you said confirming everyone's thoughts.

The three of you made your way over to the tower, making your way past the large undergrowth of the woods as you finally made it to the other side. You were surprised to find that the tower was built in the middle of a frozen over lake, a bridge being the only way to reach it.

Upon getting closer, you spotted Grell at the entrance of the bridge holding onto Pluto who was struggling on his leash. "Grell!" You called out to him, making him turn around to where the three of you were just approaching.

"Oh my Bassy you're finally here~" He exclaimed out as he fawned over Sebastian at his feet. At the spur of the moment, Pluto shoved Grell away just as he jumped onto Sebastian's figure happily. "How cruel, why does everyone want him. Wait a second a demon hound."

"You're just know realizing that," Ciel said with an annoyed sigh.

'Now that I realize it, it seems that almost all of the supernatural beings in this room is gathered here,' you thought to yourself as you glanced around the group. 'All we really need now is a fallen angel,' you thought with an upset sigh just thinking about Ash.

"Now you're just what I need Pluto," Sebastian said as he walked over to the giant door, Pluto perched on him. "This door had been sealed with unnatural power. Only a demon hound can open it."

"Look at his collar, it's glowing along with the door," you said upon watching as Pluto collar and the door glow a bright blue. You were shocked to see the collar instantly make Pluto transform into his true demon hound form and the second he did the door opened. Without hesitation Pluto bounded his way into the tower.

"I guess the only thing that we can do is follow him," you said and with looks to each other, all four of you began to head after the demon hound. Coming inside, you found nothing but stairs leading up the tower and without a moment a due, all four of you began to run up the stairs. Upon coming to what you thought was the end, it was then that you noticed a door at the far end of the hall and you made your way over to it.

Glancing back at the others who had approached you, you opened the door coming to find yourself standing in a room filled completely with tables of mannequin bodies and work tools. "Lizzy!" Ciel shouted out running over to the side and your gaze followed after him upon seeing Elizabeth sitting up in a chair.

Upon growing closer, you felt terror shout through your body upon seeing that she looked different from before. Her facial features was a lot glossier than usual almost as if she had been polished and she sat neatly as if she had been placed to be like that. She looked like a doll.

"Lizzy wake up!" Ciel called out, but Elizabeth was unresponsive to his protests. It was only a matter of moments before she began to stir and her green eyes opened up to look at Ciel.

"That's the ring," she said. "So did you like it. That makes me happy. So happy."

"That was her gift to you the one you didn't open," Sebastian said understanding what was happening.

"She didn't have to do that," you heard Ciel whisper out and you glanced over to see concern in his eyes as he glanced at Elizabeth. Once again another small stab of jealousy struck your heart but you ignored it knowing it would for the better.

"Than why did she?" A voice asked in the darkness and you watched in horror and Elizabeth was pulled up to hover in the air, her arms outstretched almost as if she had become a puppet herself. 'If there is a puppet the puppeteer has to be around somewhere,' you thought as you glanced around the room.

"Why is she moving without her control."

A large ax flew into her hands and it was then that she raised it up as if prepared to attack Ciel. "Why is she going to hurt the one she cares for the most," the voice went again and you knew that it just had to be Dorcell.

Elizabeth screamed out in protest, but she wasn't able to control her bodies movement. She swung the ax toward Ciel and instantly you got in the way and uttered a chant that summoned a shield in front of you. A clang echoed through the room as the ax struck the shield just as soon as you pushed Ciel to the side.

A burning sensation of pain flashed through your shoulder and you widened your eyes to find the the shield had de-materialized. 'The spell didn't hold!' you thought appalled just as you were whisked away from the area due to Sebastian.

"Are you alright?" Sebastian asked you his tone heavily laced with worry.

You gripped onto your shoulder, just as soon as you heard Sebastian grumble and he darted over to quickly block Ciel from Elizabeth's attack. "(Y/N)!" You heard Ciel yell out in trepidation and you watched as he raced over to you. Blood ran down your fingers from where you clutched your wound and you gritted your teeth. 'I've become weak,' you thought miserably. 'I can't protect Ciel like this.'

"How bad is it?" Ciel asked worriedly as he gaze darted over to the wound that was in your shoulder. "You shouldn't have jumped in the way like that?" He said softly.

"Of course I did, I care to much about you to see you get hurt Ciel. Ever since I got here, you become a close person to me even if you do at indifferent at times."

For a split second you thought you heard the sound of Elizabeth's voice whispering out Ciel's head, but you assumed that it was the pain getting to your head.

Ciel was quiet for a moment before the sound of ripping was heard and you stared wide eyed at he ripped fabric of Ciel's coat as he began to wrap it around your wound. "Ciel your coat," you said surprised.

"It doesn't matter," he said sternly as he focused on wrapping your wound. "All that matter's is you right now and taking care of your wound."

"No one attacks dear (Y/N) like that!" You barely heard Grell exclaimed out as he dashed forward prepared to attack Elizabeth with it.

"Grell wait," Sebastian called out, but the only thing that happened was Elizabeth falling down onto the ground seeming unconscious. Ciel helped you to your feet as you slowly moved your way with him over to where Elizabeth was.

"What happened?" You asked out loud just as Sebastian bent down to pick up a transparent wire.

"Puppeteer's wire," he said as he glanced to Grell who had a happy expression on his face as he swung his scissors around.

"Yup and the only thing that can cut them are my death scythe's!" Grell said happily as he beamed at the group. "What do you think? Isn't it awesome?"

"It's very impressive," you said slowly with a small smile at his enthusiasm before letting out a wince as you gripped at your wound.

"(Y/N)," Ciel said softly just as Sebastian headed up to take a look at it.

"I don't have time to actually wrap it better than what the young master did," he said followed by a noise of protest from Ciel. "But once we get back to the matter I will definitely take a look at it. From now just stay behind me. I already failed to protect you once I won't make the same mistake again."

"No it wasn't your fault Sebastian," you told him as you glanced down at Elizabeth. "I wanted to protect Ciel as well. All i really want to do right now is to find out who is behind this."

"Now then where does the string leads to?" Sebastian asked out loud as he glance up and it was in that very moment that you felt strings wrap around your body.

"Now i have two new dolls to play with," Dorcell said from where he stood on the second story. "I just have to figure out what to fill them with.

"Indeed," Sebastian said as he glanced indifferently up at the puppeteer. "And what materials are you made?"

"Huh me? Hmm I haven't had the slightest clue," Dorcell said soon lost in thought. "I wonder what sort of material I am made of."

"Whatever it was it must not have been the best quality!" You spat at him.

"Oh my so then I thought to myself I have always believed I was human, but lately i have come to find termites crawling in my ears," he said causing you to shiver.

'Almost like a lost identity crisis,' you thought to yourself as you watched the puppeteer. You watched as Sebastian kicked the ax at Dorcell knocking him off balance and causing the strings to loosen around your body. "Now Grell," he called to the grim reaper who squealed in delight glad that he could fight with Sebastian.

Sebastian leaped off of Grell's head as he jumped up to face Dorcell from above. Although you couldn't see anything you heard a loud thud come from upstairs and watched as Dorcell's body and the spear come falling back to land on Grell.

You knelt down to sit beside's Elizabeth checking her over to make sure she wasn't fully harm. "So he was a doll to," Ciel said as he glance at Dorcell's dead body.

"His name is Drocell Keinz's," Grell explained as he glanced at the body. "His soul was collected five years ago, but we still detected signs of his existence."

"He must have been trans soul by someone most likely his master," Sebastian said.

"Ciel," Elizabeth said blinking her eyes opened to see him standing next to you as his arms braced underneath your shoulder to help you stand, concern written in his eyes. She was quiet for a moment watching the two of you before saying. "I watched to have a real party with you," which caused him to pause, however he agreed.

With that she feel back asleep as the polished look on her face disappeared. "I guess things are over," Ciel stated just as Dorcell began to stand.

"It seems not," you stated out as Dorcell stood.

"So then I thought, I still have a task," he said wobbling. "I must report to my master."

"What's wrong with this lone!" Grell exclaimed out as he watched.

"I may have judged him wrong. He may be one hell of a butler after all," Sebastian said as you guys watched as Drocell pushed opened the door.

"Master it's me," Drocell said as he opened the door, just as soon as he fell to the ground dead.

The four of you raced into the dark room, to find a chair faced away from you and toward the window. Pluto laid in front of the chair, clearly at ease and from where you stood you couldn't see who sat in it. "Why is he here? And why is he so friendly?" Ciel asked indicating to Pluto who soon stood.

"I am terribly sorry," A male voice came from the chair. "My butler incompetence stops me from welcoming you my hospitality."

"You're the one behind this. Why are you turning little girl's into dolls?" You asked the voice definitely sure as to who it was.

"Perfection is so hard to come by now of days," the voice said. "And when it is achieved it is fleeting. Doll work is a noble work, it preserves that which is most beautiful in the world. a doll is a perfect little person. Forever frozen in time."

"I have to disagree on that," Grell said. "Those brats of yours were quite.."

"You won't win and take your ring back," he said as he threw the ring at the chair. "No one will turn me or (Y/N) into a doll," Ciel said cutting Grell off to his upset.

"Aww so (Y/N) is here as well, 'the voice said with a low chuckle. "How are you doing my dear I hope your enjoying your time here?"

"What do you want with me!" You exclaimed out to him. "Are you the one who had been leaving me all those clues."

"Why of course not," the voice said. "Honestly I care nothing about you what so ever all I care about is Ciel Phantomhive. However, it seems that the person I am working with is very interested in you though I don't care."

"Then..." you stuttered unsure of what tot say. "Who is it that wants me."

"Oh I'm sorry, but I've was told not to tell you. My friend wants to stay in complete silence, but you will find more about him later," the voice chuckled out.

With you at a loss of words the voice turned to speak back to Ciel. "Like I said I am more interested in Ciel. Ciel Phantomhive. The manner of your death has been fated since the day you were born. That body you wear is unclean," the voice said disgustingly causing Ciel's eyes to widen.

Your eyes only narrowed themselves, as you glared at the chair the house the speaker. How dare he speak of Ciel like that. "How could you know about that?" Ciel sternly asked preventing you from saying anything.

"I cannot allow someone like you to live in this word. Your existence is unclean, unnecessary, unwanted," the voice said.

"Who are you to deserve who can live or who can die!" You exclaimed out. "You are not a god!"

"No I may not, but that doesn't mean I can get rid of that abomination. To get rid of something unneeded! To snuff it out! End him! End him!" The voice began to shout out quickly disgustingly and you watched as Ciel's eyes grew wide with torture.

"SHUT UP!" You spat at the voice just as Ciel dashed forward to stand in front of the chair and a shocked look came onto his face. You darted over to his side with everyone only to stare in surprised down at the chair.

Sat in the chair was a petite doll with (H/C) colored hair, (S/C) skin and (E/C) eyes and you were shocked to find that it looked exactly like you. The dolls eyes stared up at the your group, its eyes trained on your figure. "What is this?" Ciel asked out quietly as he gazed at the doll.

"It seems to be a wind-up doll," Sebastian said taking notice up the key hole in the back of the doll. "Though there isn't a key."

Your hand sneaked into your pocket as you pulled out the wind up key that you had obtained during your time at the Trancy Manor. "I have a key though I'm not sure if it will go with the doll."

"Well then why not try it and see," Grell said and you took a step closer to the doll. Doing your best to avoid its gaze, you spun it around before inserting the key into the hole of the doll. You honestly weren't the least surprise when the key slid perfectly into the the hole.

You paused for a second before turning key, each time it wounded it up a small click was heard. Finding that it reached the furthest it could go you released it watching as it began to unwound. "The past is always filled with secrets and lies~ Only one place holds the truth and hidden venity~ Come to this place of ancient knowledge and proditione~" the doll said before falling quiet.

You stared down at the doll confused at what the words it had spoken meant. "What does it mean," you whisper out and suddenly flinched as the doll's eyes turned red and a wicked grin came onto it. Suddenly the dolls body began to shake and it soon caught fire. You watched as the doll's face - your face - began to melt the plastic turning a black color and the hair burned off.

And just like nothing but ashes rested in the velvety seat of the chair and you stared in horror at what you had just witnessed. "What was that?" You heard Ciel whisper out before turning to face you with shock on his face.

"Why did the doll speak those riddles and what were going on about, about those puzzles you were telling that person earlier?" He exclaimed out, worry in his eyes.

"It's really a long story," you told him with a sigh, already having memorized the riddle the doll had told you.

"And it would be better if we save this story for later," Sebastian said.

"But," Ciel began to protest.

"Both (Y/N) and Lady Elizabeth are both injured and it would be better if we headed to the manor instead of staying here."

Ciel's eyes glanced painfully to your injured shoulder and he nodded. "You're right, right now it would be best if we got both girls to the house."

The six of you were outside of the tower at the very front of it will Sebastian carried a unconscious Elizabeth in his hands. By now it was morning and you let out a yawn due to the fact that you had been up for all of the night. You leaned against Ciel who was helping you stand up on your feet and he would occasionally give you worried glances.

"I guess that means I get to have (Y/N) for a day~" Grell exclaimed out happily as he danced in place.

"Do you want me to avenge Madame Red for you," Sebastian asked Ciel with narrowed eyes at (Y/N), causing Grell to tense up.

"I shall better go before Bassy kills me," he exclaimed out. "Bye Bye for now (Y/N)! Bassy!" he exclaimed out as he leaped off into the distance of the forest.

"Bye Grell," you called after the grim reaper.

"Let's get back to the manor," Ciel said and you couldn't help but agree with him on that.

"Happy birthday Ciel!" You all cheered out to him. The four of you had returned back to the Phantomhive Manor clearing everything up with the disappearance of Elizabeth. Sebastian had cleaned and bandaged your shoulder which you were thankful of him for. The birthday party that Elizabeth had asked for had come true and everyone was gathered around the dining table a feast and presents sat in front of a disgruntled Ciel.

"Best birthday party ever! Hooray!" Mey-Rin and Finny exclaimed in unison.

"Master shall I serve the pudding now?" Sebastian asked as he slid a platter of chocolate pudding in front of Ciel and cut a piece. In a look of boredom, Ciel placed the piece in his mouth before pausing and pulling out the blue diamond ring.

"What is this?" Ciel asked curious.

"Well the new year is almost upon us," Sebastian said. "So it is a traditional Christmas pudding. Whoever's piece has the ring in it is guaranteed happiness throughout the new year. It seems you found the ring master."

Elizabeth's servant began to ring her bells in happiness as the other servants went over to talk with her fully engaged in their conversation, as they glanced at the presents underneath the Christmas tree that was in the room.

You headed up to Ciel as you leaned over his chair to hug him tight, not realizing that you had interrupted Elizabeth. "Happy birthday Ciel," you whispered into his ear as you hugged him tight. "Here I got you something," you and with a smirk you leaned in and gave him a light kiss on his cheek.

"That's for ripping your perfectly good coat for me," you said sweetly and although he turned his face away embarrassed, but you caught the glimpse of a blush on his face.

"It was no problem at all," he said. "I had to do it in means of helping you."

You smiled brightly at this as you stood back and glanced around at the happy members of the room. You made eye contact with Elizabeth who had a sad expression on her face before she plastered a smile on her face. She gave you a smile before she turned back to the others joining in on the conversation with the others.

It wasn't until later that you were wandering through the halls with Mey-Rin, the party had ended hours ago. Everything had been cleaned up and Ciel had opened his presents and Elizabeth had left after had talked to Ciel for a bit. You had already placed your pajamas on and was just leisurely walking around the manor.

"Did you hear?" Mey-Rin asked and you gave her a confused look as to what she was talking about.

"About what?"

"Well after the party was over, I saw Elizabeth and Ciel head out of the room so I sorta followed them," she said and you gave her a look. "What! I was curious yes I was. And here's the surprising part, she thought it was better to call of the marriage."

"What!? How come!?" You exclaimed out.

"She said that she thought it was for the better for the both of them," Mey-Rin said. "Here's the confusing part. She told him that she hoped the best for him and then just left like that."

"Really," you said lost in thought perplexed as to what had convinced Elizabeth to call of her and Ciel's wedding.

"Well I should probably go to be," Mey-Rin said with a yawn. "I super tired yes i am. Goodnight (Y/N)."

"Goodnight Mey-Rin," you told her with a wave as you watched as she headed down the hall to her room. You let out a yawn yourself and you knew that it was probably a smart idea if you headed to bed yourself. 'I still can't believe Elizabeth called of the wedding.'

It was then that a scream was heard from down the hall and you widened your eyes upon realizing that it was Ciel. You immediately dashed your way down the hall to his room and threw his door opened.

You let out a shocked expression upon seeing Ciel sit upright in his bed, breathing heavily as sweat dripped down his face. You quickly headed your over to his side, your eyes glancing down to see that his hands were clenched onto the blanket.

"Ciel," you whispered out as you reached out to touch him, but he flinched as he glanced at you with fear in his eyes. "No don't hurt me anymore!" He pleaded out.

"Ciel.."

"Master!" Exclaimed Sebastian who had just rushed into the room, his wide eyes alert for danger before glancing back and forth between you and Ciel. His gaze quickly summed up the situation as he stared at the fearful Ciel.

"It's okay I got this," you told him and he as if he didn't want to leave. Sebastian then nodded his head before stepping out the room half closing the door.

You turned your attention back to Ciel as you slowly reached out to touch him. His gaze snapped over to look at you fearfully which you noted. "Ciel it's okay its me (Y/N)," you whispered softly to him and his eyes began to clear as he gazed into your eyes. "No one is here to hurt you. It was just a nightmare."

"(Y/N)," he said before letting out a sigh. "Thank you. I don't know what overcame me at that moment."

"Its reasonable. I know how nightmares are like," you told him in a dull joking manner, though you glanced down at him with worry evident in your eyes. "I'm just glad that your okay now. I guess I'll see you in the morning. Good night," you said as you turned around.

It was then that you felt something pull onto the sleeve of your shirt and you turned around to face Ciel who was glancing down at the sheets of his bed. "Will you stay here the night," he asked you softly.

It took you a second to comprehend what he was asking and the second you did, your face lit up fiery red. "Wait what!" You said with a squeak, before you noticed his frightened face and you let out a sigh. "Of course I'll stay with you Ciel," you told him. "Slid over."

He did what you asked and you cautiously slid your way into the bed. You slowly laid down, your back turned away from Ciel, your heart beating heavily in your chest though you had no reason as to why. Was it because this was your first time sharing a bed with a boy or was it something more..

"(Y/N)," you heard Ciel say and you could feel eyes at the back of your head and instantly you knew that it was him.

"Yes Ciel."

"I just wanted to thank you. For being there at my side and protecting me," he said and it was then that you felt a weight on your back and your heart tightened up upon realizing that it was his head. You soon relaxed once you realized that you were the most comfortable than you had been in the last month and a smile crept onto your face.

"No problem Ciel," you said softly as you feel asleep not noticing the familiar demon butler that watched from the half closed door with an undisclosed expression on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 16K 30
A Sebaciel fanfiction. After Ciel is kidnapped and harmed yet again, Sebastian's attitude towards his master finally begins to change. What is this s...
5.9K 259 21
Valerie Eras, a young noble woman, has lost what was left of her family in a fire. Or at least that's what it seems. The only person she has left is...
463K 16.3K 69
A new group of soon-to-be reapers entered the headquarters this morning. Each high-ranked reaper was assigned a student to teach about collecting sou...
15.9K 409 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...