Is This Fate or Misfortune?

By Skyslovely

[Black Butler various x Reader] (Y/N) is one of the few rare humans who was gifted with magic powers in her w... More

Her Acquaintance, A Whole New World
Her Acquaintance, Waking Up To This!!
Her Acquaintance, The Phantomhive Household
Her Acquaintance, Out in town
His Butler, Able
His Butler, Strongest
His Butler, Omnipotent
His Butler, Capricious
His Butler, Chance Encounter
His Butler, At the Funeral
Her Acquaintance, A Picnic for Six
His Butler, Merrymaking
His Butler, Training
Her Acquaintance, Combat
His Butler, Phantom Image
Her Acquaintance, Masquerade
His Butler, On Ice
Her Acquaintance, The Invite
Her Acquaintance, Trancy Manor
Her Acquaintance, Captive
Her Acquaintance, Alois
Her Acquaintance, Right from Wrong
Her Acquaintance, Games
His Butler, However You Please
His Butler, Forlorn
Her Acquaintance, Lessons
A/N
Her Acquaintance, Visit
Her Acquaintance, Puzzles and Spells
Her Acquaintance, The Knight
His Butler, Freeloader
His Butler, Supremacy Talented
His Butler, Competing
Her Acquaintance, The Choir
Her Acquaintance, I'm where!?
Her Acquaintance, Vacation
Her Acquaintance, A Run Into
Her Acquaintance, Beach
Ciel in Wonderland part 1
Ciel in Wonderland part 2
Her Acquaintance, Welcome to Weston
Her Acquaintance, New Faces
Her Acquaintance, Daily Life at Weston's
Her Acquaintance, Demon Butler
Her Acquaintance, Reaper's Quarters
Her Acquaintance, Clues Discovered
Her Acquaintance, The Past
Her Acquaintance, Pieces
Her Acquaintance, Of Coffins and Skulls
His Butler, Offering
His Butler, Transmitted
Her Acquaintance, Confusion
Is This Melodious or Diabolical?
Her Acquaintance Mini Shorts
Her Acquaintance, Uncertainty
Her Acquaintance, Rain
His Butler, Imprisoned
His Butler, Escaping
Her Acquaintance, History
Intermission: Timeline
Her Acquaintance, Prince
He Acquaintance, Reaper's Mission
Her Acquaintance, Tea
Her Acquaintance, Mischief
Her Acquaintance, A Demon's Heart
Her Acquaintance, Earl Phantomhive
Her Acquaintance, Appreciation
His Butler, Dissolution
His Butler, Up In Flames
His Butler, Fluent
Her Acquaintance, The End Part 1
Her Acquaintance, The End Part 2
Edward Ending
Prince Soma Ending
Grell Ending
Alois Ending
Finny Ending
Sebastian Ending
Ciel Ending
Author Note

Her Acquaintance, Earl Trancy

3.6K 157 64
By Skyslovely

Warning: This chapter contains mention of abuse and rape with some amount of gore in it. If this makes you uncomfortable then don't read. You have been warned.

"How?" Was all you heard from Alois and you glanced over to see him standing with wide, shocked eyes, fear flashing in them. "He should be dead." You watched as he began to back away from where he had been standing at, his fingers clutching tightly into his side as his irises swiveled around with perturbation and traumatization. "This can't be happening! Not again!" he cried out softly.

Former Head Trancy. From what you could remember from the anime he had been the previous head of the Trancy Manor who had been the one who had brought Alois and the other boys into the Manor. You felt a shudder go down your spine upon remembering that he had been infatuated with the children and that Alois had become one of his favorites.

Alois, you glanced over to see that he was visibly trembling terribly in place his eyes wide in distress. 'Alois,' you thought to yourself as you made your way over to where he stood at. You could tell that he was in a loss in his mind, his eyes had gone blank as if he couldn't register what was going on. You stood besides him with a worried expression on your face as you tried to console him.

"The Former Head Trancy," Ciel said in a inquisitive tone, pondering in thought as one of his hands were placed on his chin. "From what I remember hearing the Former Head Trancy is deceased, though I wasn't aware of the reason why."

Claude glanced over to stare at Alois who was shivering in place and had slowly begin to sink to the ground. His shaking only intensified even further and he fell to the floor, curling into a loose ball on the ground. A bewildered look crossed your face as you knelt down with him and rubbed your hand on his back. "Alois it's okay," you soothed out to him however it was clear that he wasn't listening to you.

"So where is he now?" Ciel asked Claude who glanced back at the door with a edgy expression.

"He barge his way into the manor demanding that since he was the previous lord he had a rightful place to come in. There has never been a situation like this and I didn't know what to make of it," Claude responded back.

"You should have stopped him from coming in!" You exclaimed out to him as you stood to your feet and glared at Claude. "It was stupid to let him in!" You said and cast a sympathetic look over at Alois who was crouched on the floor.

"Was there any else I should have done?" Claude asked you with narrowed eyes causing you to scuff out and glare at him.

"Are you sure it was even him?" You asked him quickly. From what you could clearly remember from the anime, the Former Earl Trancy was dead. There was no way for him to suddenly still be alive unless...

"Where is he!?" You exclaimed out to him, causing him to let out an annoyed sigh.

"Don't you remember, I clearly told the boy there," he gestured over to Ciel. "That he was in the house, most likely still in the foyer area since that was the last spot that I saw him at."

You were upset at the fact that Claude had let him into the house, he was there when Alois made the contract with him then he should know of his past troubles with the Former Earl Trancy. And just because that he was the Former Earl didn't give him a reason to barge in. He was dead meaning Alois owned the Trancy Manor now.

"I don't care if he really is the real Former Trancy or if he just looks like him, but I think it would be better if you just told him to leave," you told him sternly. It was obvious that the presence or just the name of the Former Earl was clearly impacting Alois.

"No no no," you kept hearing Alois whisper again and again, his voice in an endless rewind, faltering every so second before picking up again. His nails clawed over his skin over and over and you were shocked to see bloody marks because of it.

"Alois stop it," you exclaimed out in panic and you pried his hand away from his skin. Alois put up no restraint to this and just laid there without any reaction. "Alois," you said his name, but the said boy wouldn't even turn to look at you.

It was suddenly then that all of you heard the sound of foot steps coming out from the door, making you quickly jump to your feet. The four of you all glanced over to look at the direction of the door upon hearing the sound and you couldn't help the feeling of your body bracing up as if something bad were to happen.

Slowly, you made your way over to stand in front of the collapsed body of Alois in an attempt to block him from the beast that was coming. "Where the hell is that damn butler," a putrid voice one filled of displeasure and malice said.

It was then that the door to the room suddenly creaked upon and your body shivered upon seeing cold eyes that ogled the people who stood in the room. Shadows fell upon the figure's face making it impossible to see the features of whoever it was, however you knew for a fact that it just had to be Him. The moment the door had swung open a repulsive odor came drifting into the room, soon engulfing the area causing you to gag.

The only thing to possibly be able to describe this to was the smell of death. Something similar to the aroma of decomposing flesh, similar to how a dead animal left on the side of the road or the way trash would smell after being left for a month straight. Whatever it was it was overpowering your senses and you did all you could to prevent the bile that had risen in your throat.

You glanced over to see that Ciel was covering his nose and mouth with the end of his sleeve and looked to be in dear pain. The footsteps sounded again and you watched as the figure entered the room your eyes widening upon realizing that it was indeed the Former Earl.

The moment he had entered, the atmosphere turned forbidding and the temperature seemed to have dropped several degrees. Shivers continued to race down your spine as you watched the vile person come lumbering into the room, his wicked eyes glancing between everyone who stood in it.

Could you even call it a person, the creature that had just entered was clearly a repulsive sight. The skin had turned a sickly ashy blemish color and you let out a gag upon seeing skin peeling off and the white gleam of bone was seen underneath. The hair had gone matted, or really there was barely any hair to be seen. His eyes had gone bloodshot and yellowy one of them milky and he let out a gummy grin.

"I'm back," he said with a sickening smile. "I didn't think that it would be possible until he did it. He promised me so many things and now i'm finally back." His eyes glanced over to where you guys were standing at. "My my now who could these new faces be," he exclaimed out, his age spots standing out even more. A nauseating intrigued look came onto his face upon seeing Ciel standing over to the side and a nefarious smile came onto his face.

Sebastian immediately jumped in front of Ciel hiding his figure from the luring eyes of the Former Trancy. Ciel glared at the Former Earl with a look of disgust and unease and he watched his every step and actions. The Former Earl licked his lips in a disgusting manner doing nothing but to cover his mouth in saliva.

A deep hoarse laugh came from his figure when his eyes glanced over to where you stood at. He met your gaze with disgust as his eyes raked over your figure only to slid down to glance at Alois from where he sat at. A large smile came across his face upon seeing the blond boy and he took a lumbering step toward him.

"Now ain't that a familiar face," he said in a voice full of lust. You jumped your way in front of Alois, glaring down the Earl Trancy. Alois had frozen at the sound of the Former Earl's voice and he laid helplessly on the ground. Giving a slow glance up, Alois's blue eyes widened in distress upon seeing him and his eyes widened up in tears.

"No," Alois whispered out and you gave him a troubled look.

A look of rage flashed through the Former Earl's eyes upon hearing the words spoken from Alois's mouth. "No!? You sound almost as if you're not pleased to see me. Who was it who brought you into the manor and gave you food to eat and a bed to sleep in. I saved your sorry existence from that rotten village."

"So what!" You exclaimed out as you gave him a deathly glare and he sent one back at you with an equal look of disgust. "And who do you think you are you slut. How dare you think you can come here and think you can speak that way to me in that manner of way."

'I don't think this is your house anymore," you protested out to him just as his eyes began to narrow in rage. "Alois lives here not you. You're dead."

The Former Earl Trancy let out a growl as he took a large lumbering step in your direction. "Who do you think you are!" He exclaimed out in a pissed tone. "This is my house whether I am dead or not," he said furiously. He lurched his way over to where you stood at, fury swirling in his eyes.

Without a moment's notice, the Former Earl quickly grabbed your hair, moving to fast for you to see. You let out a cry in pain as your scalp was yanked to and fro and you squirmed in his grasp. Sebastian immediately rushed forward, but was only thrown back in response.

A shocked expression came onto Sebastian's face causing the Former Earl to smirk. "Not only was I brought back but he gave me power which I couldn't ever dream of." His hand bunched tighter in your hair causing you to cry out even more in pain.

"You're not worth my time," he growled out as he tossed you over to the side of the wall. You let out a groan upon feeling your head hit against the wall and you slid down to the ground. With dazed eyes you watched as he grabbed onto Alois's hair pulling him up.

Alois himself let out a cry as he shut his eyes in pain and fear and the Former Trancy smirked down at him. "You're coming with me," he said as he yanked the said boy out of the room. 'No,' was all you could think and as much as you wanted to use your powers you were too out of it to conjure any spells.

Why wasn't Claude or the others doing anything. Ciel wasn't doing anything, Sebastian looked to daze and Claude seemed as if he was to weak from the battle to do anything. Closing your eyes for a moment, you then pushed yourself up and onto your feet staggering in place.

You stumbled your way over to the door gaining a shocked look from Ciel. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked you surprised.

"I'm going to go save him," you replied back without a look at him. The hallway was dark and quiet and you couldn't help but wonder where they were. With slight discomfort, you released your cat ears to use. There, the sounds of a slamming door was heard from upstairs and you quickly raced your way over.

Without a second thought, you climbed your way on up, coming to the second floor. By now your ears were gone and you glanced up and down the halls. It had clearly been that door you remembered and you darted your way over toward it. You yanked on the door knob, only to find that it was locked, causing you to grit your teeth. You could hear cries coming from inside of the room and could easily recognize them to be Alois. "Lock and key, open to thee. Open this lock and let it be free!"

As soon as it opened, you barged inside and let out a gasp to see Alois laid along a half chair, the Former Earl draped on top of him. "Who told you you could interrupt!"

You couldn't care for what he said and could only stare at Alois who was draped along the couch. His shirt had been torn open and dark splotchy bruises were beginning to form from his neck and down. A blank look was on his face and he seemed broken.

"Get the fuck away from him now," you growled out and the Former Earl rose up from where he was.

"How dare you get in the way!" He exclaimed out as he reached to grab you, but you slid over to the side. You raced your way over to Alois whose name you cried, but he didn't respond. His eyes were unfocused and he seemed uresponsive.

You grabbed his hand and pulled him up, causing him to gain a glimpse of awareness. "(Y/N)..." He slowly whispered out as you tugged him out of the room. It was a trouble trying to drag him for he was dragging his feet.

"Where the hell do you think you're going!" You heard the Former Earl yell from behind the two of you.

Thump. Thump. Was your heartbeat, beating faster with each step that you took. Your breath was ragged as you raced down the hall and Alois's face was full of panic. The looming threat was still chasing both of you and you could only wish that it was a dream. However, this was not the case. What was chasing you right now was real and it was up to you as to what to do.

You could hear the huffed breath of the chaser from behind you and to your horror you realized that he was getting closer. "Alois snap out of it," you exclaimed out trying to break him from his daze.

"Got you," a vile voice said sending shivers done your spine. A cold clammy hand gripped the back of your shirt cuff stopping you in your tracks. A cold leering face grinned wickedly done at you, and a twinge of fear resounded in your body.

You pushed Alois away from you, hoping that this would give him a chance to escape. "Alois just run," you exclaimed out to him as he crashed down on the ground.

"(Y/N)! I," his eyes flashed between both you and the Former Earl, eyes full of panic and fear, fear of his past abuser and fear of losing you. He stayed rooted to where he was, his wide eyes locked onto you.

"You damn little bitch!" The Earl yelled out as his other hand grabbed your hair once again. He yanked harder this time making you scream out in agony. He spun you around to face him and with a raise hand. Smack! Your cheek throbbed in agony at the forced slap that had been given to you. You choked back the twinge of metallic blood that had risen when you had bitten your tongue.

(Y/N)!" Alois exclaimed out in panic. "Don't do this. Stop this," he begged out, tears large in his eyes. "Please just stop what you're doing to her."

"You'll actually think I'll stop after you disobeyed me," the Earl said as he yanked harder on your hair. It was clear that when he had revive, he was given the same equal strength as a magic-user. "This is your punishment, so just started back and watch before I get to you."

"(Y/N)!" A shout was heard from downstairs and with half closed eyes you glanced down to see Sebastian and Ciel staring in horror at you. Sebastian who had called you had a worried look on his face, the equivalent to the one on Ciel's.

"Stay back!" The Earl exclaimed out as he pulled a knife up to your knife, the blade digging into your neck. "Come any closer and I end it right here!"

"It's alright," you told the three of them with a slight smile.

Fear raced through your heart. The event with Angelina wasn't nerve wracking, but that was because you had been naive. Now, panic gripped your heart. There was only one thing that was to mind and you shuddered at the fact. A broken look came onto your face as you recited. "With the strike of my hands, course lightning through his blood."

The Earl let out a sharp cry as he dropped the knife and backed up as lighting erupted over his body. Without hesitation, you pushed him and with expression less eyes watch as he tumble down the stairs.

The next moment was a blur. Mounds of flesh tumbled down each step. A sickening crunch was heard as the body jerked to a stop at the bottom. Your knees touched the floor, you hadn't even realized that you had sunk to your knees your eyes wide in horror at what you had done.

You had actually killed someone. Realization hit you hard in the gut and all you did was stared down at blood speckled stairs and the mound of unmoving flesh below.

"(Y/N)!" A voice cried out and it was that moment you felt arms wrapped around your figure. You hadn't realize that you had been shivering and you glanced down to see that Alois was sobbing in your arms. "I'm so sorry," he cried out.

You took a moment to register before you stroked his hair. "It's not your fault," you told him. "It was all because of him not you."

You slowly pulled yourself up to your feet and begin to slowly head your way down the stares. The putrid smell of blood seemed to consume the stair case and you glanced away from the dead body of the Former Earl. It made you sick to look at and you hated that you had to walk past it.

Tiredness and shock resounding in your body and you felt numb to the touch. "(Y/N)," Ciel said softly as you made your way down to him and he gave you a sorrowful look.

"I'm okay," you told him with a meak smile. You ignore the rotting smell of the Former Earl and staggered your way over away from it. You didn't know where you were going you just knew that you needed to get away from it.

Without saying a word, Alois had you follow him away from the scene, his hand holding your own as he lead you to the couch. You sanked down on it in a loss of words and jumped when you felt him hug you. "Thank you," you heard him murmured and you hug him back.

"Of course I'll always protect you."

Ciel watched from the side of the room with Sebastian next to him. He let out a sigh as he glanced at you in relief. "I'm glad you're safe," he said.

"I was curious," Sebastian said as he seemed lost in thought. "The Former Earl said something about being brought back by Him. So it's obvious that we're dealing with a powerful person here."

You froze. "So you're saying that there's another magic-user or someone who's doing this." Who could have done this. To bring a demon like that back to life... just...

"I think that it's bound time to go back," Ciel said from where he stood.

"But what about..." You trailed off saying, not wanted to speak aloud about the figure that laid dead meters away from you. It seemed that Ciel knew what you were saying.

"Alois and I will have Sebastian and his butler deal with the former Earl," Ciel said and he glanced over to you. Your hands clenched your dress as you glance down. You nodded your head.

"I think I'm ready to go," you said as you glanced up into Alois's sky blue eyes. He looked sad to see you go but nodded his head in understanding. Without hesitation, he wrapped his hugs around you and hugged you tight. "Thank you for coping with me and thank you.. just for being with me," he whispered into your ears.

Your eyes blurred with tears as you hugged him back. "I was glad I got to know you Alois. Be sure to visit me whenever." You pulled back from him with a small smile and stood up to your feet. "I'm ready," you told Ciel.

"Then we should get ready," he glanced over to Sebastian and Claude. "And the body."

"Rightfully disposed of," Claude answered. "No one will know."

You felt a stab in your heart upon hearing it and bawled up your hands. Pushing it past, you stood to your feet nodding your head to signal that you were ready.

"Let's go," Ciel said as he extended his hand to you which you stared at. Slowly you took his hand following him as he lead you out the manor. Turning around you glanced back to look at Alois who stood on the porch, Claude next to him.

"Bye Alois," you told him with a wave. "Tell the others I said bye."

You glanced at the familiar carriage, glad to see it again as you climbed into it. With Ciel besides you, the carriage lurched forward and you watched as Alois, Claude and the manor vanished behind you.

You let out a sigh and then a small yelp just as the carriage lurched forward. A hand grabbed you own and pulled you back to your seat. A broad chest was what you felt, arms wrapping around your figure and you were surprised to find that it was Ciel doing so.

He rested his head in the crook of your neck as his arms wrapped closer around you. "Ciel?" You asked in a questioning tone.

"I'm sorry," he whispered out as his grip tightened around you. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to get you sooner. If I knew that he had taken you I wouldn't have gotten you the very next second."

"Ciel it's alright," you told him. "You had no idea that Alois was planning on doing something like that so it's not your fault."

"Still I should have at least knew that he was planning on doing that," he said with a shudder, relief evident in his tone.

You pulled him back from as you glanced in his worried blue eyes. "Look I'm fine. Alois did nothing to me while I was there and was actually nice. Things weren't as bad as it seemed to be."

Ciel's eyes flickered from your face to your eyes as he let out a sigh of relief and he squeezed our hand as if to reassure you. "I'm just glad that you're okay," he said.

"So am I," you said doing all you can to push away the fleeting image of the look of shock and horror on the Former Earl's face before he fell.

And with that the Alois arc comes to a close and we're back to our regular Black Butler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 409 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...
123K 2.8K 28
(y/n) was a girl from the 21st century. She has conflicts with her school and the people around her. One night she is given a blue pendant accompanie...
5.9K 259 21
Valerie Eras, a young noble woman, has lost what was left of her family in a fire. Or at least that's what it seems. The only person she has left is...
9.9K 103 8
I haven't watched black butler in years, but I still like the characters so I'll write about them from time to time! (Moved from old account on anoth...