That Moment (Harry styles/Sel...

By elizabeth_756

Meet Claire Woods she's a famous successful celebrity. She's terrified of love but why? She has everything in... More

Hi my name is. . . :)
- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 -
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 -
- Chapter 15 -
- Chapter 16 -
- Chapter 17 -
- Chapter 18 -
- Chapter 19 -
- Chapter 20 -
- Chapter 21 -
- Chapter 22 -
- Chapter 23 -
- Chapter 24 -
- Chapter 25 -
- Chapter 26 -
- Chapter 27 -
- Chapter 28 -
- Chapter 29 -
- Chapter 30 -
- Chapter 31 -
- Chapter 32 -
- Chaper 33 -
- Chapter 34 -
- Chapter 35 -
- Chapter 36 -
- Chapter 37 -
- Chapter 38 -
- Chapter 39 -
- Chapter 40 -
- Chapter 41-
- Chapter 42 -
- Chapter 43 -
- Chapter 44 -
- Chapter 45 -
- Chapter 46 -
- Chapter 47 -
- Chapter 48 -
- Chapter 49 -
- Chapter 50 -
- Chapter 51 -
- Chapter 52 -
- Chapter 53 -
- Chapter 54 -
- Chapter 55 -
- Chapter 56 -
- Chapter 57 -
- Chapter 58 -
- Chapter 60 -
- Chapter 61 -
- Chapter 62 -
- Chapter 63 -
- Chapter 64 -
- Chapter 65 -
- Chapter 66 -
- Chapter 67 -
- Chapter 68 -
- Chapter 69 -
- Chapter 70 -
- Chapter 71 -
- Chapter 72 -
- Chapter 73 -
- Chapter 74 -
- Chapter 75 -
- Chapter 76 -
- Chapter 77 -
- Chapter 78 -
- Chapter 79 -
- Chapter 80 -
- Chapter 81 -
- Chapter 82 -
- Chapter 83 -
- Chapter 84 -
- Chapter 85 -
- Chapter 86 -
- Chapter 87 -
- Chapter 88 -
- Chapter 89 -
- Chapter 90 -
- Chapter 91 -
- Chapter 92 -
- Chapter 93 -
- Chapter 94 -
- Chapter 95 -
- Chapter 96 -
- Chapter 97 -
- Epilogue -
Authors Note

- Chapter 59 -

580 20 7
By elizabeth_756

~ HARRY's POV ~

Ok so I know it's been like a month since I updated and I'm sorry but we moved and I've had no wifi till today so yayy! Thanks for the reads! I hope you like it!

Pissed. That's what I was after Claire had left. I kicked Emily out calling her a bitch and even slamming her against the wall because she wouldn't let me leave. The lads told me what happened and that Claire kicked them out.

Today was Tuesday not my best day.

The lads were pissed at me not even wanting to look at me in the face. Simon was the same and even threatened to kick me out and allow the petition to kick me out happen. Our fans hated me and not just them but also Claire's fans. I got sent death threats and many hateful comments. I deserved them I know but I promise and swear it was a mistake. Alex she left yesterday but not before giving me a black eye.

It hurt but not as much as my heart was. I stared down at my phone screen just staring at Claire. She was smiling and I'm sure she wasn't smiling now. My eyes started getting watery and a sob escaped my lips. I threw my phone aside and put my head between my knees letting out muffled sobs. My heart hurt it just hurt like someone had ripped half and burned it.

I was literally on the floor sobbing not even trying to silence them. I ran my hands thru my hair pulling on it. How could I have been so stupid? Why am I stupid? I destroyed what was most precious to me. All for a mistake.

"Harry?" I heard from the other side of the door. "Come out and look at this." It was Niall.

I just layed there not bothering to get up because what was the point? It was just gonna be another show insulting me. My Twitter and Instagram apps were deleted because of all the notifications. My eyes hurt and they were puffy.

The whole day I layed down looking at the wall infront of me. I just stared at it for hours and hours not bothering to get up. Liam would knock asking for me to at least eat something but no I just layed there not really having an appetite. My stomach hurt, not from not eating but from me. I made my own self sick to my stomach that I didn't even want to look at my own self in the mirror.

My phone would vibrate non stop. Logan, James, Kendall, and Carlos have called me multiple time but I let them all go to voicemail. I knew what they were going to say. I know I can't stay locked up in here forever and that soon I would have to leave.

I got up and stretched my legs walking over to my bed and pulled out a notebook with a pen that was under my pillow. My feelings have all been bottled up for the past 2 days and I need to let them out.

- - - -

I looked down at the tear soaked paper and the ink blotches I had made. It was finished and I let out a sob. I layed the paper on the bed and curled up into a ball sobbing into my knees.

"I'm sorry Claire." I whispered to nobody around. I looked beside me and checked the time.

It was Wednesday August 31 12 pm. I decided to get up and clean myself up. I showered and put some sweats on.

I walked out into the hall seeing the boys all in the couch looking at the tv. I took a deep breath walking towards them but they turned around looking at me. They all gave me small smiles and my eyes started watering. I walked over to them and sat down.

"You ok?" Louis asked concern in his voice. I just nodded.

"I thought you guys hate me." I said looking down a tear falling from my face.

"We don't hate you. Were just mad that you let all this happen." Zayn explained.

"We called Simon and he's coming over later tonight so we can fix this." Liam said. I just nodded and stared at the tv.

"Uh Harry." Niall cleared his throat. "We actually want to tell you that-" he was interrupted by Liam.

"Stop Niall he'll see soon." See what? I stared at them all confused.

"Just look at the tv it's about to come on soon. We've actually been waiting for it." Liam grabbed the remote and put volume.

"Here's the moment you've all been waiting for!" The girl on the tv said with a huge grin. "Claire Woods new music video and stick around for later because theirs a special announcement from her herself."

My mouth dropped. When did this happen? I looked at boys but they looked at me confused as well.

• The Video •

(I'm going to describe the music video to you because I actually already imagined one. The bold letters are gonna be lyrics and theirs going to be some Harry's thoughts as well and their gonna be in ())

The opening started with Claire in her apartment. She was sitting on her couch and she was looking at the phone in front of her. She looked over at the couch in front of her and a flash went off. She was their with (George Shelley) a guy that was with her laughing and cuddling. She looked away and pushed a button on her phone.

Hey babe it's me, I just wanted to call to tell you that I love you so so so so much,Just wanted to let you know that you are my princess, You are worthy of all of the love in the world, You are the love of my life.

(I looked at the tv screen hearing those words. I knew it was the voicemail I left her but she had changed my voice. My heart ached.)

When those words were playing she walked to her room and looked down at the H necklace she had. She took it off and layed it beside the bracelet and the ring Harry gave her.

(My eyes started watering as she took it off.)

Now's all we got, And time can't be bought, I know it inside my heart Forever will forever be ours, Even if we try to forget, Love will remember

She looked out the window singing those lyrics and then looked over to her bed. A flash went off and she was their cuddling with a guy. She looked away and headed to her closet.

You said you loved me, I said I loved you back, What happened to that? What happened to that?

She looked directly at the camera when she sang those lyrics. Pain clearly seen thru her eyes. She walked out her apartment and stepped into the elevator.

(A tear escaped from my eyes as I heard. I put my hands to my face. I'm a complete and utter idiot!)

All your promises, And all them plans we had, What happened to that? What happened to that?

It showed a full screenshot of her body walking out the front doors and getting in her car waiting outside.

Boom gone, Yeah, we move on Even if we try to forget

A suitcase was put in the back. Claire got in the car and it drove off.

Love will remember you, And love will remember me, I know it inside my heart, Forever will, forever be ours, Even if we try to forget, Love will remember [x5]

Claire looked out the car window. Her hair blowing as the wind hit her in the face. A flash went off. Claire was sitting on a beach with a guy. His arm was around her shoulder as they were looking into the sunset. She looked away and they pulled over.

(Our first date.)

The trips we dreamed of takin', The tacks left on the map, What happened to that?

What happened to that?

Claire got out looking into the camera singing. She stopped at a park bench. A flash went off and she was their playing soccer with a guy.

When all you had was nothing, And all we did was laugh, What happened, what happened, What happened to that?

Claire looked away and went back to the car.

(The first time I asked her to go out with me.)

Boom gone, Yeah, we move on Even if we try to forget

She got in and it drove off.

Love will remember you, And love will remember me, I know it inside my heart,

Forever will, forever be ours, Even if we tried to forget Love will remember [x9]

The car stopped in front of the LAX airport. She got out and they handed her her suitcase. She walked in and it showed a full body shot. A flash went off and she was their hugging a guy.

(The day she left and the times She would go say goodbye.)

Break down the walls, Let heaven in. Somewhere in forever We'll dance again. We used to be inseparable. I used to think that I was irreplaceable. We lit the whole world up Before we blew it up. I still don't know just how we screwed it up Forever [x3]

She looked at the camera directly. As she sang "somewhere in forever we'll dance again" she gave a small smile. Tears fell as she said "I used to think that I was irreplaceable" she walked to a guy (Ian) and he put his arm over her shoulder smiling down at her.

(Confusion took over me as I saw Ian. He was her best friend but why was he there?)

Love will remember you, And love will remember me, I know it inside my heart, Forever will, forever be ours, Even if we tried to forget Love will remember [x9]

The camera shot showed her rolling her suitcase. It showed a side shot of her face. She sang and then it showed her getting out to board. After the last Love will remember she turned around and mouthed something and then she disappeared.

• END •

I stared wide eyed as she mouthed those words. They kept replaying in my mind. "Bye Harry" that was what she said.

"There you have it folks Love Will Remember now a word live." It cut off to a scene of Claire. She was at the airport and people were packing up behind.

"Hi guys." She waved. A smile formed but it looked forced. "Um I hoped you liked it. It was a very special song to me. Now I'm leaving." My heart started beating fast. "Not for the reasons you think but because I need time to myself but I promise I'll be back with a new album. Bye guys im going to miss you."

A sob escaped my lips and I grabbed my shoes quickly. I ran out the door with the boys yelling behind me. The show was live and I ran to my range rover. I stepped on the gas a headed over to the LAX airport.

It took me 8 min to get there and I ran out leaving my car parked out front. Another car pulled up beside and the boys ran out. I ran inside looking for someone. There was a girl at the front desk.

"Claire's flight where is it!" She looked at me. I'm sure she knows who I am. "Please tell me I need to stop her! I LOVE HER!" Tears ran down my face. The lads got to where I am and put their arms on my shoulder and back trying to calm me down. Her face softened and she looked down.

"Your too late Harry. She's already gone. I'm sorry." She whispered. I ran over to the window. Niall thanked her. There I saw the plane had already left.

My knees felt weak and I fell to the floor full on sobbing. I hit the window with my fist out of anger. I was angry at myself! I pulled on my hair frustrated. Why did I have to be so stupid! How could I do this?

That moment crying I realized I destroyed the only thing that could make me happy. I pushed away and hurt the girl I loved the most. She was gone and there was nothing I could do to get her back.

I'll be updating all these days I hope your enjoying the book so far and thanks for the reads and votes!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1.1K 64
Andrea Rose Andrea lost her memory four years ago, and has yet to get answers. What caused her to lose her memory? What was life like before? Was sh...
450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...
267K 7.8K 53
*One Direction fanfic, mainly Harry Styles* -The entire British society is a supernatural population- Every human is in hiding. Every creature is in...
236K 7.9K 41
My father's death lead to my mother remarrying to another man in less than a year. She replaced the only man that knew how to stay and the one man th...