Trust Issues | Frank Iero x R...

De AnyStalker707

Everything changes when (y/n) saves a little boy in the middle of a gun fight. It's her pass to inside the mo... Mais

≿Introduction≾
≿Playlist≾
1-≿In the middle of a gun fight≾ (Y/n)
2-≿Find her≾ Frank
3-≿You trust me too much≾ (Y/n)
4-≿Inside the gang≾ (Y/n)
5-≿Tension≾ Frank
6-≿Investigating≾ (Y/n)
7-≿Don't worry≾ (Y/n)
8-≿Doubts, doubts≾ Frank
9-≿Justice must be done≾ Frank
11-≿Can it get worse?≾ (Y/n)
12-≿Sadness and frustration≾ (Y/n)
13-≿As the world falls apart≾ Frank
14-≿Beg for your life≾ (Y/n)
15-≿Good luck≾ (Y/n)
16-≿Flowers≾ (Y/n)
17-≿Finally≾ (Y/n)
≿Epilogue≾

10-≿We'll die alone≾ (Y/n)

1.1K 51 34
De AnyStalker707

"Hey." I say walking inside Grohl's office and sitting down on an armchair. - Honestly, I'm tired of offices.

"So?"

"Hell, I have two theories and I want your opinion about that." I say and he nods, seeming to listen carefully. "Tutto apposto," I start. "if Kurt really was neurotic, then someone must have induced everyone into believing he did everything. They probably incriminated Kurt because they thought everyone would believe the crazy guy did everything because his mind wasn't right."

"Ha senso." Grohl mutters.

"But the more complex part is that if he wasn't." My tone is more serious, "Then Taylor does have something to do with that. He is always close to the money and no one would notice more or less 100,000 lire in his account, then he incriminated Kurt using the same thought of the other theory. However, there must be something else there since Kurt knew something he supposedly shouldn't..." I trail off, thoughtful.

"Forse, all this incrimination was to justify his death." He suggests. "I mean," He leans forward on his desk. "forse he what he knew had something to do with Taylor, that's why he had all this thing with the guy. Then Taylor knew that if he incriminated Kurt of something serious, Kurt would be executed without him needing to dirt his hands or risking himself."

"Yes!" I exclaim, widening my eyes as noticing the theory makes sense. "That justifies choosing to steal money since no one would care Taylor had it. He's already rich. But the thing is, what did Kurt know?" I ask in thought, leaning back on my chair.

"He said it had to do with information."

"Information?" I raise an eyebrow.

". Aren't a lot of people releasing out information lately?" He asks and I nod slowly. "So maybe Taylor is the one doing it."

"Through people." I conclude, receiving a nod in response. "And why would what he knew save the gang? I mean, releasing a few routes here and there isn't any big risk for the gang." I shrug.

"Forse, it isn't just releasing a few routes here and there." Grohl mutters.

"Forse..." I start and we say the following sentence together. "Destroying the gang from the inside." I widen my eyes. "It actually makes sense!" I practically shout standing up and placing my hands on my head as I pace around the office; millions of thoughts fill my head. Grohl has a disturbed look on as he leans back against his chair, breathing heavily.

"Why would Taylor want to destroy the gang?"

"I don't know but Frank must!" I explain. "I'll update you later!" I say moving to the door.

"Stai attenta!!" He says standing up and giving me a hug that I gladly return.

"You too." I say before sprinting out of there, to the mansion.

Arriving there, I run upstairs and open Frank's office door. "Frank, I-" I interrupt myself seeing Taylor on one of the armchairs in front of his desk. He slowly turns around, revealing a creepy smirk. His words make all the blood be drained from my head.

"Justice must be done."

_.-~*~-._

"I'm going to see a friend..." I mutter, leaving Grohl's office before receiving any answer. Not like I care tho. Everything's been so confusing. First of all, Frank got all weird, kissed me and later said it didn't mean anything. Second, I need to save the gang. I don't care if Frank's doesn't like me or shit but I care about the gang, I have friends and people I care for inside there. Third, I got kicked out of the fucking gang and now I need to live hidden inside Grohl's office. Fuck's sake, why's everything so difficult.

I walk inside the bar where Kimberly works and approach her, sitting on one of the stools in front of the counter. "Hey." She greets and I nod back. "And... how are you?"

"Trying." I sigh. "Not like I really have what to do either, but I'll manage to do something."

"I hope you're able to save everyone." She offers me a sympathetic smile. I force one in return.

"Me too."

Then, a guy walks in and sits by the counter too, two stools away from me. "A glass of water, please." He says to Kimberly who nods before moving to get what he asked for. After he gets the glass from her, I start observing him. He looks oddly familiar to me, I've seen him before. He reminds me of that old friend...

"Brian? Brian Warner?" I ask and watch him almost choke on his water before looking at me. He recomposes himself and looks away, pretending nothing ever happened. Hey, it's him! Why's he ignoring me? "Brian! It's me, (y/n)!" I say, not minding if anyone else hears it. Not like people know me by my name. It's either by (fake/name) - which I used when I was in the streets - or the strategist - that's a title I gained after joining the mafia. And I trust him, we've worked together for years after I got on the streets.

"(Y/n)!" He exclaims looking over at me, gasping. He smiles. "I can't believe it's you! I thought they'd get you killed!"

"Well, that's kinda what they want now." I chuckle. "How are you?"

"Fine, fine!" He says nodding then takes another gulp of his water. "Things have been good!"

"Oh? I haven't heard anything about you." I comment.

"That's because you hard about Marilyn Manson." He says with a wink and I nod understandingly. "Why did you disappear?"

"I..." I try to look for an excuse. "Police matters, you know." I force a smile and he nods.

Brian places his empty cup over the counter with a few lire beside it. "Bene, good to see you again but I must get going! See you around!" He says tapping my back and starts jogging out of the place.

"Hey, Kim," I say attracting her attention and she approaches, "sorry that I didn't get to stay much, but... I already got exposed enough." I smile, standing up. "Good luck."

"You need it more than me." She smiles, waving.

I walk back to Grohl's place and instantly meet with him. Angry at me. "Perché did you leave without warning? Perché did you even leave?"

"Eh, fuck off, Grohl!" I say throwing my hands in the air. "I can't be stuck here the whole time, c'mon!"

"At least tell someone before you leave, you know we can't risk having you caught! They'll kill you!" He says walking after me as I head to the couch.

"Not like anyone will miss me or something!" I look back at him, "I have nothing to lose! The only thing I need to do now is save everyone and the world couldn't care less if I died!" I say bitterly.

His eyes widen. "Don't say that! I care-"

"And who else?"

"Wentz, Weekes, Stump, Kimberly, Iero."

"They couldn't care less!" I spat. "Most of them are wanting me six feet underground by now!"

"They aren't!" He insists, huffing annoyed. "Wentz and the others sent a letter asking if I saw you!"

"To know where I am so they can kill me!" I exclaim and he rolls his eyes.

"Whatever." He says in a more serious tone, keeping a strong eye contact with me. "You want to save the gang, don't you? So stay alive."

"Easy to say when you're not the one under all this pressure!"

"It doesn't mean I didn't have my own hard times."

~

"I got this scar when I fell while running from the police."

"Why'd you need to run from the police?"

"I lived in the streets." I say and there's a small moment of silence as Dun stares at me. - He's one of Grohl's subordinates, he started a small conversation with me not long ago. "And why are you here?" I ask.

"My family had kinda deal with them. I'm just paying for a help they gave us." He explains and I nod. "I heard you're running away."

"."

"Perché?"

"I'd tell you if it wouldn't put your life in risk." I force a smile.

"Oh." He replies shortly, looking at me confused, but also trying to solve me as if I'm a puzzle.

I look around the bar, bored. At least it's better than being stuck inside Grohl's place. I was kinda annoyed at first because he wanted someone to come with me and now seems like I didn't go through the 'at first' yet. - No, I have nothing against Dun. It's just uncomfortable and awkward, not mentioning how Grohl thinks I can't "take care of myself. - I sigh and place my chin over my folded arms that rest over the counter. Kimberly is busy with the other clients, so I just sit here with an empty beer cup in front of me and an awkward guy by my side. Wow, so interesting.

The day is calm, what contrasts with everything that's happening currently. - Sadly, Dave and I couldn't make any other advance. We don't even know how we'll prove Frank of Taylor's plan. Not mentioning that my mind doesn't help with anything at all. Most of my thoughts are about Frank and I honestly miss all the time I spent with him. Yes, I'm angry for what he said about the kiss, but I don't blame him for kicking me out; this Taylor motherfucker manipulated him. Of course it brought me a lot of disadvantages and I don't know if I'm going to make it alive or even make it.

"Hey, nice to see you here again!" I hear the voice and turn to see Brian sitting on the free stool by my side.

"Oh, hey." I reply quietly.

"How you doing?" He asks and I shrug.

"My life is as bad as it was when my family left." I say straightening myself and running my fingers through my hair. "I don't even know what's happening anymore." I comment.

"Oh. That's horrible." He mutters, patting my back. "Everything is gonna turn out well." He smiles.

"Grazie, Manson." I say teasingly, making him chuckle.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks shooting me a nice look.

"Nah." I shake my head. - There are enough people involved with this. - "What've you been doing?"

"Erm, same life of always, y'know..." He chuckles awkwardly, taking a short look at Dun before lowering his eyes. - The suit and fedora effect, I told you. - Dun, however, doesn't even show reaction to his acts.

"Why don't you get in any gang?" I say and turn half of my attention to the empty cup in front of me, running my finger along its brim.

"I... I'm used to this life." Brian says and I nod. "And I don't think I'd be able to do all those things and live in that thin line that if I do something wrong, they'll slit my throat while I sleep."

"Oh, capisco." I mutter. - It's not like he described, I mean, you just need to not be an idiot. If they tell you to not do something, then don't. And you know really well that they can kill you easily, so why to risk?

"And you?" He asks but I ignore him. Thankfully, Kim comes by in seconds asking if I'd like something else; probably she was listening to the conversation.

It's kinda annoying not being able to comment about the situation with Brian, but meeting him again is a good thing already. Somehow, it reminds me of how my life was before everything went crazy. My family running away to England because of the mafia getting popular, me getting in the streets and now all this... thing.

Talking with him makes me feel like nothing of this ever happened. It's just a stupid illusion; if you ask me; all the scars - both psychological and physical - are still there, haunting us. The problems are still there. Life is still making its course without any interruption. It's not like I can go running to someone's arms and hope they comfort me and solve my problems. I'm mostly on my own and have more people against me than ones supporting me. Well, that's life, isn't it? We're born alone and we'll die alone.

≿----- ❈ -----≾

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

15.5K 676 16
Frank Iero is a powerful man. When he wants something, he gets it. He wants Gerard, but his ex stands in the way. Frank won't have it. Please see the...
18K 784 21
19 year old Fauna Iero is mute by choice and quite the introverted artist. Her brother Frank worries about her growing silence and tried to come up w...
68.6K 2.6K 40
Lila has to move back in with her unstable mother, and ends up living next door to the Way residence. Lila eventually becomes a friend of the Way br...
9.1K 673 13
It's WWIII, and America is becoming desperate. Frank Iero, being old enough to join the army, is persuaded by his father. Not wanting to disappoint h...