Lover or Not / Hyunjin - Stra...

بواسطة aigooagain

Book Two - Sequal Friend or Not المزيد

One - Leading misfortune
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six - Don't go
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve - Letting go
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen - the types of boyrfriends
Sixteen - ultimate stalkers ( Boys version )
Seventeen ( Hospital )
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two - Run Run Run!
Twenty Three - Chase Chase Chase!
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty eight - Run Run Run! II
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven - A Bad Idea.
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine - What happened to the Hyuns?
Forty
Forty One - A Fleeting Happiness
Forty Two
Forty Three - For real?
Forty Four - Worse yet not the worst
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Fourty Nine - Get Together Day
Fifty - Roll the Dice
Fifty One - Closer to an Ending
Fifty Two
Okay end this really

Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.

211 10 47
بواسطة aigooagain

The boys room,

That time, the boys and the girls room were next to each other so they could open the side door. The girls room were still dark without power supply. The boys were watching movie again and all four of them were stuck on the couch. Since they were scared about the ghost and the farm things.

"Hello, are you all sleeping?" It was one of the girl knocking on their door.

Han jumped out from the couch as reflection.

"Omaigod, he is really dating." Seungmin shook his head.

The Jisung opened the side door and it revealed Nayong.

"Wae?" Han asked, smiling like an idiot at the sight of Nayong.

"It is too dark, we can't charge our phones for torchlight. Can you just open the door and share the light?" Nayong said, pouting yet smiling.

"They are so happy, why did Han showed that expression earlier?" Seungmin tapped on Felix's shoulder.

"Geujwo? Probably he isn't familiar yet?" Three boys started gossiping on the couch.

"Well, Han was single all his life." Hyun Jin laughed at him.

"And you had a crush on Hyuna since elementary." Felix laughed loudly.

"Do not, expose me." Hyun Jin pushed Felix away.

"You asked for it!" Felix kicked Hyun Jin off from the couch.

"You are so dead!" Hyun Jin got up and hurled a pillow on Felix's face.

"YAH! What is happening?!" Han turned around and witness a chaos that the boys created.

"Nothing~" Hyun Jin replied.

"Anyway, could you do that favour?"
"Open the door." Nayong as asked again as Han was distracted before.

"Of course. But where are the other girls? Are you alone?!" Han couldn't hear a single soul from the girls room other than Nayong who was standing in front of him.

"Ji Yeon and Hyuna went to the yard."
"Chaeyoung is sleeping." Nayong replied.

Yes, Chaeyoung was fully covered with the blanket and since the light was out, it was impossible to detect her existence.

"Alright, if you need anything tell me. I will be in the next room." Han said and left the door wide opened.

"Thank you Han!" Nayong said.

____

Lobby,

The two souls were wandering around in the lobby. Hyuna and Ji Yeon were trying to find a place to charge their phones.

"Ji Yeon, do you know any other Hyun Jin?" Hyuna randomly asked.

"Aniya? Wae?"

"Ha Hyun Jin. I thought he was Hwang Hyun Jin. So I texted him back like how I texted Hyun Jin. Wait, but I really texted Hyun Jin. But different person." Hyuna said and Ji Yeon stared at her in confusion.

"You texted Hyun Jin but not Hyun Jin?" Ji Yeon asked.
"Are you possessed?" she knitted her eyebrows in confusion.

"YAHHH! You are scaring me! Don't mention about possess thingy! It creeps me out." Hyuna said, clinging to Ji Yeon.

Hyuna lifted her hand up and pulled her sleeves. She expected to see her bare arm but the scratches were back on. The two girls stopped walking as their attentions were on the scratches.

"I don't think it is a right decision to go to the yard right now." Ji Yeon made a U turn and Hyuna followed her.

They were walking in full speed.

____

The girls room,

Nayong was about to set herself to sleep when someone abruptly knocked on the door.

"OPEN THE DOOOOOOOR!" It was Kwon Ji Yeon and Kang Hyuna crying from outside the room.

The poor sleepy girl was suddenly brightly awakened. Nayong rushed towards the door and the boys peeked through the opened side door.

"What happened?" Felix asked as he saw Ji Yeon walking into the room after Nayong got the door for her.

"Let me unseen it! Please." Ji Yeon said, hiding herself under the blanket.

"Whats wrong with your face?" Hyun Jin asked as he looked at the lifeless Hyuna.
"Did you two see ghost?" He made a joke.

"Yes." Hyuna replied and they all stared at each other.

"Tuk," something fell from inside the boys room.

"What was that?" Seungmin took off from the couch and ran straight into the girls room.
"ONFEKJFKAMFMAJDKAKDKW!" He was the most phobia amongst all the boys.

"PCKSKFKSKOFKSKDKS!" The rest of the boys followed him.

"DON'T LOOK BACK!" Felix said as they were all already in the girls room.

"DUMMMMMM!" The side door was harshly closed by itself and they all cried in fear.

"Why are you all here?" Chaeyoung woke up from her sleep and rubbed her eyes innocently.

"We are attacked by ghost." Hyun Jin said.

"DON'T SAY ANYTHING!" Felix said, clinging with Hyun Jin.

"Eomma!" Chaeyoung stood up from her lying position.

"Yaaaaa, how did the door closed by itself?" Hyuna shook Ji Yeon.

"I am scared." Ji Yeon whined.
"I knew it! It was a bad idea to go to that farm!"

"Don't mention thatt!" Chaeyoung hit Ji Yeon.

"Jamkan! Where is Han?" Nayong noticed, that Han was the only one went missing.

"GUYS! OPEN THE DOOR! WHY DID YOU LOCK ME HERE?! I CAN'T EVEN OPEN THE MAIN DOOR! YOU SHIT HEADS!" Han yelled, desperately knocking on the side door where their rooms were connected to each other.

The poor Han Jisung was actually in the bathroom when all the other boys ran into the girls room. The hardest part was that both of their rooms had a blackout. The fact that the doors were automatic doors, something went wrong with the main door and for the side door? Never mind.

"STOP PLAYING AROUND I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING RIGHT NOW! I CAN'T EVEN FIND MY PHONE!" Han yelled.

"Han aa! We can't enter that room also! It was closed by itself!" Felix replied.

"Yaaaaaaa! Palli! I am scared for god sakes no lying." Han said, still helplessly knocking on the door.

____

The boys room,

Han was knocking on the side door, didn't dare to turn around as he couldn't imagine what was there behind him. The fact that he saw something that day in the farm, Han just didn't want to repeat the history.

"God, lord, please save me today! I promise to be a good boy! Huaaaaa!" Han closed his eyes tight and put his hands together.
"Jebal jebal jebal,"

"Krikkk," the door was effortlessly opened.

The people from other side witnessed Han putting his hands together, meaning he did not touch the door. And Han saw all his friends were standing meters away from the door, meaning it was impossible for them to open it. As soon as the door opened, Han ran like a lightning strike and jumped to Seungmin at the corner.

"Seungmin aa! I understand you!" Han suddenly said and Seungmin just nodded his head in agreement.

"DHMMMMUMM!" The door was back closed.

"AHJCOSJDJAAJJHHHHH!" They yelled in fear at once.

"I don't want to stay in this room anymore!" Hyuna got her hands shaking.

"Nadooo!" Chaeyoung was nearly crying.

"Alright alright. Let's go out." Hyun Jin said and pointed his phone flashlight towards the door.

"YOU HAVE FLASHLIGHT?!" Hyuna wanted to kill him for not using it earlier.

"I needed to safe my battery." Hyun Jin cheekily smiled.

"Whatever! Let's go!" Seungmin pushed Hyun Jin towards the door.

____

The seniors room,

Bangchan and Jeongin were jamming in the room. They were the only ones in the room as the other roommates went for another food in the resort cafe. The youngest and second oldest carelessly dancing to a girl group choreography.

"Fancy you!" Jeongin sang.
"I fancy you!"

"Tuk," the room went dark and their speaker was closed.

Yes, they were using the speaker that Hyun Jin and Felix were proud of. Actually, they took it without their knowing. The principe was, "Since we are friends, yours are mine."

The two boys were luckily holding their phones. Jeongin fast put on the flashlight and aimed it towards the door.

"Hyung, are we having blackout?" Jeongin calmly asked.

"Fiuuuuuuu," the wind blew but the windows were closed.

"..." Bangchan looked at Jeongin and Jeongin looked at him.
"Should we go out before anything impossible happens?" He smiled, glancing all over the places.

"Yes! Most definitely." Jeongin said and they funnily walked to the main door.

As soon as the two boys put their hands on the knob, the door was banged and their jolted back.

"DUM DUM DUM!" Someone was probably punching the door.

Jeongin and Bangchan remained quiet.

"HYUNG! THIS IS HYUN JIN! We are having blackout! Let's go somewhere else!" Huh, it was only Hyun Jin.

"Ouh," Bangchan let out a relief sigh and opened the door.

"Aren't you freezing without the heater?" Hyun Jin asked as soon as Chan was in his sight.
"I think, we all should go to the lobby at least."

"Most likely." Jeongin nodded and rushed out from the chilly room.

____

Lobby,

Most definitely yes. The students were compacted in the lobby. All of them were occupying every sofas and chairs served there. However, the hotel staffs couldn't complain as their hotel service was the cause of them being in such inconvenient situation.

"Aaaaahhhh," someone woke up and yawned loudly.

It was rare to see Hyun Jin waking up by himself. Because of the uncomfortable position, the heavy sleeper woke up to his misery. They sat in their sleep.

"Ack!" Hyun Jin was trying to get up but his back bone was cracking.
"Appeooooooo!"

"Wae wae wae?!" Hyuna rubbed her eyes as his loud voice woke her up.

"My back bone!"
"I am ageing overnight"

"Crack crack." It was such a horror to Hyun Jin.

"Jamkan, sit straight." Hyuna said, trying to help him.

"Waee?" Hyun Jin cluelessly followed her instruction and Hyuna smacked his back.
"AHHHHH!"
"I am already in pain! Why did you add more?" The poor boy cried in pain.

"I was helping. Don't you feel better now?" Hyuna was ready to be proud.

"Surprisingly, yes." Hyun Jin wasn't complaining because he finally able to move freely again.
"Heollll! You are the best!" He put up a thumbs up.

"Alwaysss!" Hyuna smiled proudly.

"It is too early to act lovey dovey. My ears are itching right now." Felix was woken up by the Hyuns voices.

"Can you two be any more loud?" He was throwing sarcasm.

"Of course, how loud do you want us to be?" Hyun Jin just continued to be annoying.

"..."
"Whatever." Felix stood up and looked around him.

Looking for Ji Yeon most likely. But she was nowhere to be seen.

"Wae? Looking for Ji Yeon?" Hyuna eventually paid back what Ji Yeon did to Hyun Jin.

"A-aniya." Felix wanted to change the topic.

"She went to the nearby convenience store." Hyuna said.

"When? Where? Alone?" Felix knitted his eye brows.

"5 a.m. I don't know and yes alone." Hyuna casually replied, thinking that it was still around 5 a.m.
"Don't you think it is too bright to be 5 a.m?"

"Because it it 8 a.m." Hyun Jin replied and everybody came back to their sense.

"What did Ji Yeon even need to buy at 5 a.m? Omaigod!" Felix got up from the sofa, frustrated with the habit that Ji Yeon adapted.

"She is probably somewhere in this hotel. Hehey, no way Ji Yeon still not back." Hyuna tried to cover up for her friend.

"I hope so." Felix shrugged and made a phone call.

On the phone call,

"Ji Yeon aa, where are you?" That was the first question to ever be asked.

"Convenience s-store." Ji Yeon replied, stuttering.

"From 5 a.m?"
"Safety must be a joke for you." Felix shook his head.

"I lost my money." Ji Yeon cried.
"I LOST MY MONEY! I CAN'T GO BACK!"

"Why didn't you call us earlier?!" Felix went speechless and Hyuna signalled him to put on the loud speaker.

"I left my purse in the taxi and and andddd! I can't go back without money!" Ji Yeon complained.

"..."
"Alright, stay there forever and don't come back. Do whatever you want." Felix replied and everybody went shock.

"Bokieeee aaaa! Help mee!" Ji Yeon really cried.

End of phone call.

Yes he ended the call and grabbed the extra hoodie they used as blanket yesterday from the sofa. He might told Ji Yeon off but didn't actually meant it.

"I thought you would abandon her for real," Hyun Jin made fun of his friend who played pretend to be mean.

____

Convenience store,

Ji Yeon made her way outside the store and stared at the road for a while. Checking on her battery percentage, Ji Yeon didn't dare to take the risk to use the navigation application because it was already 3 percent.

"I AM DOOMED!" Ji Yeon squatted on the ground and messed with her own hair.

She looked like a mad girl. Hair all messy and was wearing her full white pyjamas. Ji Yeon wanted to make another phone call but was intimated as Felix really sounded like he wouldn't help her anymore.

"Kwon Ji Yeon. You did this to yourself. Let's take responsibility and go back to the resort." Ji Yeon got up from her position and tried to remember the route she took from the resort.

Thinking hard, nothing was actually in her mind. It was too dark to even remember anything and she was sleepy during the whole taxi ride. How was that possible for her to remember? Even the best navigator would fail.

"Let's walk." Ji Yeon started to walk despite the fact that she couldn't remember anything.

She took small steps, hoping that one of her friends appeared in her sight but non of them was there. The daring soul randomly walked away from the store and ended up somewhere by the road. She walking to her instinct. It was also too cold with that short pant but luckily long sleeves top. Too add the chill, she was wearing satin.

"Penggg!" A car stopped beside her and Ji Yeon walked faster.

The girl didn't dare to look away from her front and walked in full speed.

"Yah! Stop walking!" Someone grabbed her hand and Ji Yeon shut her eyes.

She freed herself and took a step back. Ji Yeon put her hands to her front, stopping whatever was there in front of her.

"Ji Yeon aa," softly spoken.
"What's wrong?"

The girl took a peek and let out a relief sigh.

"I am sorry." She suddenly said as soon she saw his face.

It was indeed Felix. He just nodded and handed her the hoodie. She was in hesitant to take it as Felix wasn't giving positive response.

"Take it." Felix said but ended up putting it on her.
"Put you hands up," he intentionally pulled the hood ribbons and tied it together, causing Ji Yeon's face vanished into the hood.

"Bokie aa! I can't see!" Ji Yeon whined as she tried to open back the knot that Felix tied.
"You are so mean!"

"Ahaa kyeoptaaaa," Felix chuckled as he patted her head annoyingly.
"What did you even need to buy at 5 a.m."

"Internet. I ran out and couldn't fall asleep." Still trying to unknot the ribbons.

"Could've just use my hotspot."
"You know the pass."

"You were sleeping and I didn't want to trespass your phone." Ji Yeon was finally able to look at the world again when the hood revealed her face.

"I know I told you multiple times already. But let's not repeat it." Felix shrugged in defeat.

He couldn't be mad as she was actually being considerate towards him.

____

Resort cafe,

They were finally having breakfast. Han and Nayong seemed awkward yet trying hard to make it worked. Somehow Han wished that they could be calm like before and so did Nayong.

"Why aren't you eating?" Han asked as Nayong barely touched her food.

"I honestly don't know." Nayong replied, picking on her food.

"Nayong aa, should we go for a date?" Han glanced at Nayong and she gave an agreeing face.

"Whennn?!" She was so excited to finally have a date.

"Tomorrow," Chaeyoung entered the conversation.

"Huh?" The couple looked at her.

"We need to buy something today. The organisation hold a huge dinner tomorrow." Chaeyoung replied.

"You mean the dinner where people wear dresses and suits?!" Nayong asked in all excitement.

"Yes," the Hyuns replied instead.

"Then, don't you boys need to buy something for yourselves too?" Nayong asked the boys.

"I am joining the girls!" Jeongin shouted before they could reply anything.

"COOL!" The girls said.

"I only lost my cash." It was Ji Yeon and Felix entering the cafe.

"All of it? Let's tell your parents." Felix said.

"Noooo let's not. I still have that card."

They were arguing over a solution.

"Hehey, did someone lost money again? You must have a truck of cash to lost everything at once and still have some left." Han threw a sarcasm to Ji Yeon and high five Felix.

"Is there any website where I can sell you boys for money?" Ji Yeon made a face.

"Ji Yeon aa! Do you know we are having a dinner tomorrow?!" Hyuna shook her friend as soon as Ji Yeon sat next to her.

"We have dinner everyday." Ji Yeon cut her off.

"ANIYA! THE GALA THINGY! LET'S BUY DRESSES!" Hyuna's sentence made Ji Yeon jumped from her chair.

"Are you being serious?!" Ji Yeon was happy for a second but her smile dropped thinking about the cost.
"AHAAAAA NEVERMIND."

"Wae? Ouh yeah."

"I think I left only 500 hundreds to survive for 2 weeks and half." Ji Yeon whispered to Hyuna.

"Are you serious? I am sorry but you are dead meat." Hyuna laughed at her.

"Exactly." Ji Yeon pulled her own hair and Felix looked at her in confusion.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing nothing." Ji Yeon shook her head.

"Hyung! Let's play hide and seek during today's shopping session!" Jeongin suggested.

He was acting like a little kid but the fact that their hide and seek game was extreme, the older boys instantly agreed.

"Hyped! Seungmin, you will play a huge role in this!" Hyun Jin smiled at Seungmin and the boy wiggled his brows.

"Are you sure? You people might be losing again today." Felix said, belittling the opposition team.

"Hello! Last time, you boys were too extreme but our genius managed to find out!" Hyuna scoffed.

"So, what's the deal?" Hyun Jin was done with yesterday's victory.

They won but received nothing.

"Whoever lost, need to pay for lunches for two more days in Cameron." Jeongin said and the deal was on.

"Hah! Make sure you have thick pocket, we are winning." Han confidently made a statement.
"Chan hyung, set your role."

"Aaight!" Chan made the salute action.

"Ock!" An idea popped in Felix's mind.

"What is it?" Hyun Jin noticed.

The 5 boys went closer and began whispering to each other. They were giggling and it was annoying.

"Okay! The starting point is the resort entrance." Chaeyoung declared the war starting point.

"At 10 a.m. sharp, the game starts." Bangchan said, setting an alarm on his phone.

"DEAL!" They all said.

"Let's decide the chaser and the runner team!"

____

The girls room,

The electricity was finally back on and the girls were discussing about winning the game.

"Isn't the game is beneficial for me? I mean, I lost money. If we win, I can get free foods." Ji Yeon laughed evilly.

"Watch your back Ji Yeon. Yongbok is one of their idea machines." Hyuna said.

"They are all crazy. No doubt." Nayong nodded.

"Tuk tuk tuk," Jeongin was expected to show up.

Chaeyoung went to get the door and there was really Jeongin standing in front of her. He was smiling to the limit, wearing a fluffy beanie.

"Noona, I have one more for you." Jeongin pulled out another beanie from his backpack and casually put it on Chaeyoung's head.

"Ock, gumawo." Chaeyoung touched her own head and felt warmer.

Little did she know, that was the beanie that Bangchan gave Jeongin. He just decided to really move on and thought it maybe could help him. Jeongin knew, he shouldn't be the one who got in between their relationship.

"Isn't it warmer now?" Jeongin vividly smiled.

"Absolutely!" Chaeyoung replied and the other girls rushed out from the room.

"We are ready! Let's get it!" Hyuna was the most excited as she wanted to win the game so badly.

"Kajaaaa!" Jeongin brought up the mood.

"KAJAAA!" The all shouted at once.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

33.7K 785 27
Read to find out. hyunlix minsung jeongchan seungbin Completed
184K 10.2K 30
[ completed ] ❝ all he needed was a little bit more time. ❞ ©︎rkddutkd
941K 31.6K 30
"Do you hate me?" "No, I just find you really annoying" Hyunjin and soomi have a weird relationship with each other and things get worse with them b...
60.6K 2.2K 40
"why did you lie?" - "i don't know" a boyxboy book ~slow updates~ lowercase intended