Legacy

By legxcyhaiz

A bunch of one-shots of Emily and the Bella's because who doesn't love the sweet, adorable Legacy? *A bit of... More

Hello :)
Child of Bechloe
Studio Time
I swear I won't!
Sickness
Banana Cam!
Chloe Disapproves
Beca's Birthday Surprise: Part 1
Beca's Surprise Birthday: Part 2
Protective Beca
Chloe Overreacting Again
HAIZ: Part 2
Making Staubrey Happen
Cereal Thief!
Growing Up
Moving In
Tupac!
Fire Away, Fire Away
Best Years
Your Name Hurts

HAIZ: Part 1

1.3K 18 5
By legxcyhaiz

LegacyEmJ: About to give the Bella's a preview of my EP!!!! 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽
BMitch22: Where am I in this pic?
ChloeB22: Awww I missed out on the pic! 😔😔
HunterStace: @BMitch22 u were probs too short to fit into the frame
BMitch22: 😡😡😡 @HunterStace

<><><><><>

Emily jumps out of bed excitedly, running down the stairs and sliding into the kitchen. Chloe and Beca jump apart as Emily enters and look at the girl in surprise.

"Emily!" Beca raises her eyebrows at the younger girl who is jumping up and down. "What's go you so excited super early in the morning?"

"Becs! Its 12pm. It's not morning. But the Bella's are coming over today!" Emily squeals. Chloe, as if being suddenly reminded, runs over to Emily and they both jump up and down. Beca on the other hand rolls her eyes.

"I'm so excited to hear your new album before everyone else!" Chloe says in excitement. "I can't wait to see what you and Becs have done!"

"Alright, both of you. Chill please. Too much energy too early." Beca groans, leaning across the counter.

"Oh Becs, just wait until all the Bella's arrive later this afternoon." Beca groans again and takes a sip of her coffee.

Emily giggles and pats Beca on the head as she reaches over her to get the cereal out of the top cupboard. Beca growls and swats her hand away which makes Emily's giggle turn into laughter. Emily happily skips back to her room with her box of cereal.

<><><><><>

Chloe was busy pouring chips into a bowl when she hears a knock on the door. At the same time, the timer to the oven sounds, alerting her of the cookies ready. Not knowing which to get first, she calls for Beca. "Hey Becs! Someone's at the door!"

"Can't you get it?" Beca shouts from somewhere in the living room where she's setting up her equipment.

"I'm busy!" Chloe responds as she looks around for her oven mitts.

"Well so am I! Where's Em?" Beca asks.

"I think she's still up in her room." Beca sighs and gets off the floor.

"Fine! I'll get the door. But can you go get Em?" Beca drags herself to the front door.

"Sure thing!" Chloe replies as she turns the over off and puts the tray of cookies on the stove.

Beca reaches the door as another round of knocks, knock on the door. "Alright! Chill I'm opening the door!"

As the door opens, it reveals all the Bella's piled up on her porch. "Hey Short stack! Gonna let us in?"

"Hey guys." Beca rolls her eyes as the Bella's basically tumble into her house, already making a lot of noise.

A squeal comes from the top of the stairs and all heads turn to the red head who rushes down the stairs to greet everyone. There was a lot of excitement that Beca thought was too much but was glad to have all the Bella's around.

"Hey, where's Em?" Stacie asks.

"Yeah, where's Legacy? She's the real reason we're here!" Amy says as she looks around.

"Oh, she's coming down." Chloe grins. "How about we all move to the living room! I have snacks!"

"Yes! Free food!" Amy is the first to move towards the food.

Everyone else follows behind, bringing their own snacks to share. As they all settle down, Beca finishes up with setting up her equipment.

"You know in my country, potatoes grew in the mountains. It was rare to get. People would die if they tried." The room falls silent as Flo eats a handful of potato chips and they stare at her.

"Hey Bella's!" Emily comes into the room with a large smile on her face. Stacie is the first to get up and hug the younger Bella.

"Emily! I'm so excited to hear your music!"

"Finally! You're here!" Amy says, mouth stuffed with cookies. "Now we can order pizza and listen to what you and the big BM have done!"

Once everyone gives Emily a hug, they all settle back down. Amy was sitting the closest to the food, Lilly was lying across the back of the couch, Jessica and Ashley sat huddled on the ground, CR sat close by on the chair next to the couch and Flo sat on the floor near CR. Stacie and Aubrey took one side of the couch, Chloe sitting on Aubrey's other side. Emily and Beca were standing in front of everyone where her laptop was plugged into the speakers.

"Alright ladies are all the pizza orders still the same?" Aubrey asks as both her and Chloe look over the pizza menu.

A chorus of 'yes' sounds through the room and Aubrey nods. She makes the call and orders. Everyone listens in carefully, making sure they all get their orders and surprisingly, Aubrey remembers them all. Once the call ends, she puts the phone down and frowns when she notices everyone staring at her.

"What?"

"Nothing!" They all shrug and Aubrey's eyes narrow.

"It's all good babe. We're all just surprised that you could remember all of our orders." Stacie pats her leg and Aubrey nods slowly.

"We did it so often back in Barden, I guess it stuck with me." Aubrey shrugs and they all nod.

"Okay guys. First of all. I'm super excited to share with you all something that I feel is really special. Secondly, I'm so grateful for all your support throughout the years at Barden and now. I love you guys!" Emily says happily as she stands in front of all of them.

"We love you too Em!" The all say and Emily grins larger than before.

"Emily, why don't you tell them the album name?" Beca raises her eyebrows.

"Oh! Yeah! I called it EM. J"

"Doesn't that stand for Michael Jackson?" CR questions and Emily frowns.

"No, It's Em for Emily and J for Junk" The Bella's nod in understanding.

"I wanna hear the first song!" Chloe says from the couch, bouncing excitedly.

"Alright, Em and I decided to go backwards on the album. Saving the best for last." Beca smirks at Chloe as Emily giggles.

Chloe narrows her eyes at the two but let's them be.

"This one's called Rock Bottom!" Emily says happily as Beca presses play. The intro of the song plays, and Emily's voice comes through the speakers. As it reaches the chorus, everyone dances in their spots, enjoying the song. By the end of the song, they're all complimenting the song and talking about how good it is.

"This album is totes gonna be number one!" Chloe squeals, jumping up to hug Emily.

"Chloe, I love you, but never say 'totes' again." Beca rolls her eyes. "And I'm not sure you'll be saying that for long."

Beca smirks once again and Chloe glares at her suspiciously. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Beca shrugs and plays the next song. "Em calls this one Hell Nos and Headphones."

Emily nervously shuffles in her spot as her voice flows through the house once again. All of the Bella's nod their heads to the song. But the Chloe gasps when she hears Emily swear. Beca is once again smirking, Aubrey is preparing herself for Chloe's lecture, Stacie is grinning and giving Emily a thumbs up, Amy is watching in anticipation, Jessica and Ashley huddle closer, CR looks scared and Lilly stares.

By the end of the song, everyone is silent, awaiting Chloe's reaction.

"It's a good song." Chloe nods at first. Beca raises her eyebrows. "I love it!"

"What? No lecture about Emily swearing?" Stacie asks from behind her. "Nice one Em!"

"Oh, that's coming now." Chloe turns her gaze to both Beca and Emily, glaring at them. "How could you let Emily swear like that?"

"Uhh." Beca looks everywhere but Chloe.

"And you. Emily, how many times have I told you not to swear."

"Uhh." Emily looks down at the ground.

Chloe groans and flops down onto the couch next to Aubrey. "I give up! Continue on!"

All the Bella's stare at Chloe before looking to Beca. "Right, uh. Em?"

"Oh yeah, this one's called You're Such A."

"Hmm, what an odd thing to call it." Amy says randomly, grabbing a handful of popcorn.

"Oh! You sang this before!" Chloe pipes up and Emily nods. "I like this one!"

The song plays, and Chloe is dancing in her seat, approving of the song.

"Who was this inspired by?" CR questions once the song ends. "It's really good by the way."

"Thanks, uh. It was written about an ex which will be another story to tell some other time." Emily says awkwardly.

This sparks interest in the girls but they say no more. "So, this next song, Chloe's actually heard too..."

Chloe's bright smile turns back into a glare and Emily can feel herself shrinking. "Is this what I think it is?"

Emily looks to Beca. Beca snickers and plays the song. As the song flows through the speakers, the Bella's stand up one by one, dancing to the beat. When the chorus hits, it was almost like a full-blown party. Beca turned off the lights and she had colourful spotlights flashing to the beat. The lights may have seemed extra at the time when Beca got them installed but were great for times like these.

Though Chloe disapproved of the song, she had to admit that it was an amazing song. As the song reached the end, the Bella's all went for a group hug with Emily, pulling Beca in with them.

"See Em? I'm glad you listened to me to continue song writing!" Aubrey grins, pulling in the taller girl for another hug.

"You're going to be a superstar!" Stacie squeals.

"If your famous like Becs, don't forget about me!" Amy says, waving her arms around. Everyone rolls her eyes.

"Even though I disapprove of some of the songs, I love it!" Chloe grins.

"Thanks guys, I love you all so much!"

"We love you too Em!" They go in for a group hug again but then the doorbell rings.

"Never mind! I love this pizza more!" Amy says as she runs to the front door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 147 14
The Bellas go on a fair well your military legend Michael Junk. All they wanted to do was sing and perform with each other again, but three of them f...
30.8K 257 9
Series of Sexy one-shots from the Barden Bellas. Not related to each other. Will contain Smut! Multiple pairings (mainly Bechloe or Steca but open to...
28.2K 828 36
Steca fanfic! Chloe gets accepted into Med school causing her to break up with Beca leaving her heart broken. But thanks to the help of Stacie and th...
170K 4.2K 23
"π–Έπ—ˆπ—Ž 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 π–±π—ˆπ–Όπ—„π—’?" "π–¨π—Œ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗅𝗆 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–»π—‚π—‹π–½π—Œ?" "𝖢𝗁𝖺-π–½π—ˆ π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇 π–±π—‚π—ˆ?"...