Gentle Predator

By Jia-Belle

Who do you become when you've lost yourself? When the world you know is torn into pieces, is it not easy for... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 16

694 15 1
By Jia-Belle

What's up, person who is about to read this chapter, or just skimming through. 

I wasn't going to upload so soon, because school is just... a mess. I so forgot about my lovely characters. 

Anyways, I find myself liking Noah's point of view a lot, so there is a change up in there. Hope you like this chapter.

***

Chapter 16 

I don't know what was scarier: being attacked by a wolf again, or the look that was on Alyson's face. I think she won. I don't know where all these wolf attacks are coming from. It seems like I just can't walk the streets without a wolf trying to kill me. This one was in school. Noah told me he had no idea why they were even doing that. He said Dylan told them to back off, but clearly they didn't. 

Aren't there some punishments for not listening to your alpha?  

Whoever these people are needs to be tortured for not leaving me alone. And that's just my nice side talking. Plus, don't forget what they did to Alyson. She was knocked out for Christ's sake. Why would someone even do that?  

With a sigh, I slowly made my way towards Noah's room door dragging my feet along the floor. It seems like that's the only place I can go when I am stressed and need comfort. Not too much about the room, but because of Noah. He's gentle when he wants to be. 

When I stood in front the door, I slowly twisted the knob to be welcomed by darkness. It's only 9:00 pm and he's sleeping already. That's just impossible. The guy is like a night owl. I raised my eyebrow as I stared into the darkness. "If you're planning on coming in then get in and close the door." Noah suddenly said scaring the shit out of me. You don't just start talking in the darkness. What is wrong with these people? Dylan does it all the time. When I'm scared half to death he only laugh in the twisted and sinister chuckle. 

It's not normal.  

I walked into the room and slowly closed the door behind of me. "Why are the lights off?" I questioned about to turn on the light but Noah's growl stopped me. What is wrong with him, anyways? I just got into the whole werewolf thing. I don't know what's going on with him. "My wolf wanted it to be dark for some reason. I just let him take over."  

How does one let their wolf take over them?  

This is just all so fascinating. At first it was scary, but now it's just exciting. I nodded hoping he could see me, and slowly made my way towards the bed the best I can. My hands were stretched forward and trying to hold on to anything around. I felt the end of the bed on my finger tips and slowly I began to crawl on top the bed.  

When I was settled, I felt Noah's arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. Usually we would just talk without any physical contact. I'm not complaining, but it was just strange. I went with it, and lay my head on his hard chest. I breathed in his nice smell as I listened to his heartbeat. This is way better than talking. It was nice and comforting. "Why does your wolf want it to be dark?" I suddenly asked making small patterns on his bare stomach. 

"He just wants it to." 

"Will I ever see your wolf?" 

"You have."  

I raised my head from his chest and stared at what I think was his eyes. 

"When?" 

"Remember that gray wolf that saved you?"  

I gasped as I lightly hit his chest. No way was Noah my gray savior. That wolf was so protective over me, Noah not so much. "Why didn't you tell me?" He chuckled as he stared running his hot fingers up and down my spine. It sent shivers through my body, but the good kind. If there is such thing. "What did you want me to say at the time, Stella? "Hey, I'm actually Noah and I'm here to save you?"" I rolled my eyes at his comment, but giggled lightly at the end. This is another reason why I should be nice to Noah. 

He saved my life... Twice. 

"Thank you." I mumbled looking down at his face. Now that my eyes were fixed to the darkness, I could see a little something. Like his piercing gray eyes that were turning darker slowly. His nose and lips were now visible and I couldn't help but just stare at him. It wouldn't be a sin if I kissed him again.  

Would it?  

I'm not going to lie and say I hate his kisses because I don't. I just hate Noah sometimes. I felt myself leaning closer to him and before I knew it our lips were touching. It was a small peck at first, but Noah brought my lips back to his. The small peck turned into a passionate kiss. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly gave it to him. Once I opened my mouth, his tongue passed through dancing together with mine. It was the best thing I felt in a long time.  

Out of nowhere, Noah flipped us over so he was on top of me. The whole time our lips never left each other. A small moan came from me as he started rubbing my torso, and slowly pulling my shirt up. The alarms in my head started dinging when I realized where this was going.  

I wanted it as much as I didn't want it.  

When we pulled away for air, his lips traveled down to my neck and he began sucking on my collarbone. I swear if he don't stop now I'm about to lose my mind. He would take it to the next level, and I'm pretty sure I would let him do it. "Noah" I moaned running my hands up his back then through his dark hair. In reply I got a soft grunt and his lips went lower. "Noah" I said more stern this time but he still didn't listen. So, this time I pushed his face away from me and frowned. "I'm not ready for that." I mumbled feeling my cheeks getting hot. It's a good thing I was dark.  

With a sigh, he moved off of me and lay back down on his side. His hands continued to roam my body, but in less lust filled way. I rest my head back on his chest and took a deep breath. Why did I stop him again? I miss his lips on my body already. The thought of what could've happened kept running through my mind. I don't even know if I'm ready or not. I don't even know if I'm a freaking virgin! 

Oh my gosh, what if I'm not? I don't even remember. I'm a serious slut if I am. Did I even love the person did it with? Was it a good experience? 

I seriously need my memory back.  

***

The next morning was nice and warm.  

It was finally Halloween and I was going to help Alyson get ready for her party. Trust me, there are a lot of things I rather do than that, but this is Alyson we are talking about. You can't say no to her. "Good morning, Tinkerbell." Noah greeted walking into the kitchen. I was standing behind the counter with a glass of orange juice in front me and a muffin. Dylan got me the muffins this morning. He said that they were from this old lady from the pack who always gives them muffins.  

I'm more of a cupcake fan, but this will do. 

"Morning." I replied taking a small bite. Noah came from behind my shoulders and placed a kiss on my lips. Well. he is in a good mood today. I couldn't help the smile that was on my face as he walked towards the fridge. Then I remembered I wanted to ask him something. "Noah, I want to remember." I said turning to face him. A confused look came onto his face for a moment before it hit him.  

Slow boy... 

"Why all of a sudden?" he asked leaning against the fridge. I shrug my shoulders not really wanting to tell him the real reason. 

"I just want to know."  

"Tink, I know there is a reason." he kept pressing staring at me with those intense eyes of his. It's not fair how he uses those things on me. After a while, I growled and find old my arms. "Cause I wanted to remember if I was a virgin or not." I muttered looking down. That is the most embarrassing thing I have ever said in my life. Noah just stood there staring at me. It wasn't in a rude way, but it was strange. "You don't need your memory to remember that." he finally said pushing off the fridge. 

Slowly he made his way towards me then trapped me between his arms. His lips came closer to my sending shivers to my spin. "I can help you with that simply. All you have to do is let me f-" he was cut off by the sound of my cellphone ringing.  

That has to be Alyson. 

Noah placed it in my hand as he began nibbling on my ear. Why is he so flirtatious today? After last night he just can't keep his hands to himself. We didn't even have sex. "Hello" I replied with a soft sigh. I should add that Noah's actions are causing pleasure. That is not good. "Hey, don't forget you're helping me today." Alyson said but my mind was on Noah's lips. He trailed then down to my neck and started sucking on my sweet spot. I had to bit my lips to keep the moan. "Stella" Alyson called.  

"Yeah, I remembered you told me that." 

"What are you doing anyways?"  

This time I extended my neck giving him better access. My hand was now running through his hair pulling him closer to me. "Stella? Hello?" I actually forgot she was on the phone. "I have to go. See you in 15 minutes." I said hanging up the phone. Once I places it on the table, Noah pressed his lips against mine giving me the most lustful kiss I have ever felt. It kind of made my head spin. "I want you." Noah growled against my lips. I didn't get time to reply as he lifts me up on the counter.  

He was about to rip my shirt off, I swear, but Dylan came into the kitchen. He paused seeing me on the counter and his brother between my legs. "I need to talk to you." he simply said pointing to Noah.  

"Why?"  

"I just need to." 

Dylan's eyes trailed to me then back to Noah. "Right now." he is so a cock blocker. I pushed Noah away then jumped off the counter. "I'm gonna go to Alyson's house." I mumbled walking out. Once again I almost fell into the lust trap.

"What are you doing?" Alyson yelled at Louis throwing a skull head after him. The twins came to help as well and let's just say it wasn't going too good. Louis was messing around like he always do and Alyson was getting ticked off. Liam and I were outside placing pumpkins all around the front yard. "I don't think we should let them work together." I laughed placing the last pumpkin with a really weird face down. Liam chuckled and shrugs his shoulders. "They'll live." I shook my head at him as I began putting this fake spider web thingy around the stair case.  

I wonder if I used to like Halloween.  

I wouldn't see why not. It's a fun day. It's the only day you can dress like a slut and not get judge about. "What's going on with you and Noah?" Liam suddenly asked bringing me out of my thoughts. I turned to him with a raised eyebrow. 

"What do you mean?"  

"Stella, come one there are hickies all over you. We all know Dylan did not put them there. Are you guys dating or something?" 

Are we dating? I don't even know the answer to that question. He just changed all of a sudden. I wonder of it had to do with him letting his wolf take charge. 

"It's complicated."

Noah's POV 

What has gotten into me?  

I can't get enough of her. Her kisses, her touch, that soft moan she does, I can't get enough of it. At first I thought it was plain old lust, but it feels like more now. Like I actually like her. No, I like Jessie. Jessie is the one I like, but Stella is so... God Stella is so tempting. It's not just even my teenage hormones thinking that.  

My wolf loves her.  

He likes it when I touch her, and have her close to us. That's why I'm so protective over her. All thanks to my wolf. "What the hell was that in the kitchen?" Dylan yelled through mind link. Trust me; I don't need him yelling at me about what I did. I had no control over myself. My wolf did. "It was nothing." I sighed walking into his study with a frown on my face. I thought he would've been in here, but all I got was Andrew.  

The bitch. 

I lowly growled at him and glared. "Calm down, pup. There's no need to get all aggressive." No need? That fucker sent wolves after Stella when Dylan told him not to. You know, I should've known it was him who sent the first set. Since he didn't get his way pass Dylan he goes the other way and disobey orders. Sometimes I wonder why he is still beta. If I was the first born and got that alpha title, I swear... "How can you sit there and act like you're innocent?" I snapped folding my arms.  

"And how can you be here and pretend that humans aren't nothing but trouble."  

Is he really going down that road again? Andrew stood from his spot and started walking around the room in this slow manner. Every once in a while he would mess around with something, but don't say anything. "You do remember how the last alphas, your parents, died right?" he asked with a smirk forming on his face. I felt my blood boil at the mention of my parents. Now dare him.  

"By the hands of humans. Come on Noah, you want revenge just like anyone of us. They cannot be trusted." 

"Stop!" I yelled stomping my foot on the floor. I was angry, no furious, with all the bullshit he was saying. So the fuck what if my parents died by the hands of humans. It's not like all of them needs to suffer. That's the mentality he keeps putting in the members of this idiotic pack.  

Humans can't be trusted.  

They deserve to die. 

Revenge for what they did to the last alphas. 

Dylan doesn't even feel that way. He's my brother. I know him better than anyone around here. Andrew stared at me for a moment before smirking. Oh how I want to slap the smirk off his face. "I will kill her." he stated. "When I do kill her your life would be better without her." I had enough. My wolf had enough. I charged for Andrew with a growl and pinned him on the wall behind him. I held his throat in a deadly hold before slamming him onto the wall again. "You better not touch her." I sneered slamming him again.  

"Get over your pity crush. She's nothing but a pretty face."  

I swear if my wolf had its way, Andrew would be in pieces by now. How dare him again. You see why I hate this man to the core. "I'm going to warn you for the last time. If you touch her, or if you send any other wolf to touch what is mine, I will kill you with a very slow and very painful death. If there is one thing I promise you it will be that." his jaw was set, and his eyes were suddenly turning a darker color.  

If that was supposed to scare me it didn't. My father and brother were/is alphas. I'm immune to a set of wolf eyes. "Let go of me." Andrew growled still glaring. As much as I wanted to beat his face in I didn't. I slowly let him go, and walked away from him. As soon as I walked out Dylan's study, I pounced the wall imaging that was his face. "Why did you block me from your thoughts?" Dylan growled coming out of nowhere. 

He shoved me against the wall and glared. Men, I've been getting a lot of glares today, and it's not even my birthday. "I had nothing else to say to you." I muttered trying to push off the wall, but he shoved me back down. "Don't you fucking listen when I say don't touch Stella. I don't care if it's good or bad. DO. Not. Touch. Her." he needs to tell that to his beta. At least she likes it when I touch her. He's trying to kill her. I'm I the only one seeing that, or is Dylan just stupid. "Fuck you!" I told him receiving a slap in the face. 

Okay, I may have deserved that.  

"I dare you to say that again." Dylan growled clenching his fist. You can see his wolf surfacing in his eyes and I got a little excited. An angry alpha is the best kind. "Fuck you!" I teased smirking. This time he didn't slap me, he straight up punched me square in the face. I felt a small open scratch on my face and liquid trailing down. "Damn it Noah, you know I hate hurting you." I rolled my eyes at him before walking off. If one thing pisses Dylan off the most is walking away from him. I use to do the same thing with my dad.  

A smirk formed on my face as I heard Dylan growl loudly and slammed his office door. If he wants me to stay away from Stella, then he has a next thing coming his way... Or just maybe he was right.  

After cooling down for like 30 minutes, I went over to Alyson's house to see what everyone was up to. My wolf knew Stella was there so he got excited. I on the other hand, tried to not show as much physical contact like before. The memories of this morning came running back into my head causing me to groan in annoyance.  

Stop it, Noah. 

Stop thinking about her.  

When I got to the house, I slowly got out seeing Liam and Stella outside placing random things around, while Alyson ran after Louis with a skull in her hand. Sometimes I wonder about those two. I always wonder about their relationship from since we turned 12. "Hey" I called out to Liam and Stella. They both turned around and sent a small smile. The only thing bad about Stella's smile is that it took my breath away. 

No, it can't. 

But she is so beautiful. 

I shook my head removing all the thoughts in my head. "How's the progress?" I asked. "Well after this all we need are the guest and we're good to go." Liam replied walking inside. Good cause I didn't really feel like working today. A lot of things have pissed me off this morning and working would only make it worst. I walked over to Stella and leaned against the wall she was standing by. "Listen Stella, about this morning and last night, I didn't... Well I did, but I didn't really mean to do it. There wasn't any meaning to it." lies! I'm such a liar.  

Of course I somewhat like Stella. The passed kisses meant a lot because that proved she likes me back. Now I'm lying. I can see the hurt expression on her face as she stared at me with those big blue eyes of hers.  

Man, I love her eyes. 

Wait, no I don't.  

Okay, a little.  

Damn this is confusing.  

"It's okay." she finally said with a small smile on her lips. My wolf was yelling at me for hurting her, but it had to be done.  

"I didn't mean for it to get this far. It was li-" 

"I get it. You don't have to explain it." she softly said looking down at her fingers that were now nervously twitching. I place my fingers under her chin to force her to look at me but her eyes never met mine. Every time I turned her head she would turn her eyes a different direction. "Stella" I whined holding her face in my hands this time.  

All I got in reply was a deep sigh, and narrowed eyes. She slowly removed my hand and began walking away. Stupid, stupid, stupid. You stupid boy. My wolf keeps yelling in my head giving me a light headache. 

She took it so easily. 

Maybe she doesn't feel the same way. Of course she likes you, idiot. A girl just doesn't show up in your bed in the middle of the night and not like you. I growled loudly as I ran my hands through my face.  

Can Halloween get any worst that this?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Can it, Noah? Hmm? 

Anyways, 

COMMENT 

VOTE 

FAN 

UNTIL NEXT TIME, JELLIES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 2.9K 60
Lied to, back stabbed, toyed with, beaten, abused, cheated, unloved, betrayed, lost, hurt. This is how Rose feels every day. She turns sixteen in a f...
50.9K 2.3K 50
❝Destiny brought dark and light together, fate brought them love❞ Abused and broken Katia has been through hell and made it back alive. A true warrio...
395 34 9
Hailey's father was the most hated human known to werewolves. Every werewolf knew that he was an infamous Werewolf Hunter. They wanted to bare their...
119K 5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...