Yours truly{Completed}

By Sugarlips501

"You won't f*cking call him?!" She yelled, her voice evolved in a new level of dangerousness and antagonism... More

1. The Emily's cafe
2. Clubbing
3. Death
4. Fired
6. Job Interview
7. Interview pt 2
8. First day at work
9. lunch
10. Tardiness
11. Meeting
12. Daniel Donald
13. Khloe Grayson
14. Raelyn
15. Clubbing with Jenny
16. Grandchildren
17. Gala
18. Ryan Kings
19. pizza shop
20. paparazzi
21. Bisexual
22. Sick boss
23. It was a mistake
24. Cancelled deal
25. Double date
26. Jealousy
27. Sad truth
28. Lauren
29. Peter
30. Rejection
31. Feelings
32. Kaylee
33. Trouble
34. Red
35. kidnapped
36. I need time
37. Sixty one
38. Epilogue❤❤
Announcement!!

5. New York City

1.7K 66 2
By Sugarlips501

New york is a city of wide avenues and small places to sit and eat, to relax as folk went about their day. There were the sky towers in the centre, what was once thousands of homes now took up less ground space than an old shopping mall. The rest was parks and wild spaces, a chance to walk among nature or enjoy the trails on bicycles or horseback.

This was a city of the have's and have-nots. There were those in West-Van with their exotic cars and luxury life style and those on Hastings Street, drug addled and abused.

New York is really beautiful though. I continued to explore the city until my legs stopped in a very beautiful cafe.

I entered the cafe and wow it was even more beautiful inside! It reminded me of The Emily's café.

I took a seat near the window and took my time to admire the café.

After about five minutes of sitting, a waitress approached me and I couldn't help but admire her beauty even though she was practically half naked. The royal blue shirt she wore probably belongs to her little sister, it was so tight that the buttons couldn't enter the buttonholes properly and her black skirt did nothing to hide her long legs but she's beautiful though... Very beautiful

"Welcome to Little Collins, may I take your order please?" She said cheerfully

Do not judge a book by its cover, I thought she was gonna be rude.

"Yes please, I'd like a cappuccino and a hamburger"

"Alright I'll be back in a few"

She wrote it down and left.

Ever since I left Florida I haven't talked to Alysha, she didn't call me though I called her several times but she didn't pick. She's still mad at me I guess.
I took out my phone and dialled her number, surprisingly, she picked up immediately.

"Hello, how may I help you"

Did she just talk to me like that?! She probably doesn't know who she's talking to or maybe--

"Hello? are you still there?"

"Ye..yes, Alysha how are you?"

"I'm fine"

"Do you know who's talking? It's Kathryn"

"I know its you, can you please tell me why you called"

Wow! I wasn't expecting that.

"Erm...I just wanted to know how you're doing. I've tried your number several times but you didn't pick up, why?"

"You wanna know why? Okay, I didn't pick up because I love my ringtone so much and I don't mind listening to it over and over again" she said sarcastically

Oh my God! Is this my bestie?

"Aly, are you still mad at me? I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you! I love you so much and you know you're the only one I have right now! I have no mom, no dad, no family! I have nobody but you! Please don't turn your back on me!"

"Its fine Kathryn and I'm very sorry too, I know I'm being selfish right now but I can't help it.
I wish you told me earlier, we could have left together you know"

And my heart broke into million pieces right there and then.

"You don't need to be sorry, I totally understand how you feel. I should--"

I was interrupted by the appearance of the beautiful waitress.

"Here's your food miss and please call me if you need anything"

"I will, thanks" I replied smiling sweetly

She nodded and left.

"--as I was saying Alysha, I miss you so much that it hurts!"

"I miss you more Katy! trust me I... I really do"

Its getting emotional already and I know she was about to cry.

"Its fine babe, promise me you won't ignore my calls again"

"I promise!"

"Alright, take care! I'll talk to you later, I really need to fill my stomach right now!"

I hanged up not bothering to wait for her reply.

****************

I was almost done with my food when a very cute guy sat down in front of me.

"Hi mom" he greeted cheerfully

"Who's your Mom?" I asked rolling my eyes

"Sorry babe, can I sit with you?"

I laughed loudly and I could feel people's eyes on me but guess what? I don't care!

"You already sat down without my permission there's no point in asking again" I replied shrugging

"Oh my bad" he said and stood up

I frowned at him and he gave me a sweet smile

"Hi mom.. Sorry Hi babe, can I sit with you?"

I gave him the 'are you serious' look and he mirrors it.

"You're something else! What if I say no?"

"I don't care! I'll sit down anyways"

"Please yourself bro"

"Who's your bro?" He asked raising an eyebrow

"Wow! are you using my words against me now?"

"Yup" he replied popping the 'p'

"You're crazy" I said smiling

"Yeah, crazy for you! by the way what's your name beautiful?"

I blushed deeply. Did he just call me beautiful?

"I'm Kathryn, Kathryn Conway and you are?"

"Daniel Donald" he replied smirking

"Double D" I said grinning

"Whatever! Have you been told how beautiful you are?"

This guy is a charmer! I blushed and ignored his question.

"Aren't you gonna order anything? I'm done with my food so I'll be leaving anytime soon"

" I will order something when I'm ready"

"Okay"

I called the waitress and asked her how much I was gonna pay.

"Just $20"

"Oh, okay" I opened my bag and searched for my wallet but I couldn't find it.

I'm in trouble!

I poured the contents in my bag on the table and my wallet wasn't there!

Oh my God! What's happening? I kept it here!

I continued rummaging through my bag though it was clearly obvious that it wasn't there but how was I gonna explain that I didn't have any money on me?

I finally summoned up the courage to look up.

"I'm sorry, I think I left my Wallet at home"

"What the-"

"Please calm down, I'll drop my phone and I'll quickly run home and bring the money"

She scoffed and look at me with disgust " is that the new trick now?" She yelled attracting attention

Soon enough, everybody left what they were doing and focused on the little drama.

" I'm sorry, there's no trick anywhere! Just trust me pl--"

"Don't give me that! If you don't have any money on you then you're gonna have to wash the toilet!"

I lowered my head in shame and tears started flowing down my cheeks then Daniel did the unexpected, he stood up and slammed his hands on the table, "you don't have to shout on her like that! How much is 20$?! I'll pay it!"

Saying I was shocked is an understatement! I was stunned! I wasn't expecting someone I just met to stand up for me like that.

**************

Hello beautiful people!
Thanks for reading ❤❤
Corrections are highly welcomed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 22.9K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...
1.1K 84 32
"Where are you going?" He repeats but quieter. "I don't wanna sleep in that bed tonight." "But I killed the spider." "It could've laid tiny spider b...
24.9K 726 23
Losing someone is painful, the absence of their presence ,a glaring fact , the lost memories ,a reminder of you used to have. But what if you had ano...
272K 6K 34
COMPLETE ✅ - - "NOW WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT BEFORE I BLOW A FUCKING HOLE INTO BOTH OF YOUR HEADS" Frankie lunged forward and grabbed hold of me wra...