Carter's Saint(not edited)

By coocooforcocopuffzz

Semya Gonzalez is 21 years old working as a bartender at a strip club. It's very cliche til billionaire and m... More

Who the story revolves around
Sneak peak
🕊1🕊
Thinsg to know
🕊2🕊
🕊3🕊
🕊4🕊
🕊5🕊
🕊6🕊
🕊7🕊
🕊8🕊
🕊9🕊
🕊10🕊
🕊12🕊
Annoucement
🕊13🕊
🕊14🕊
🕊15🕊
🕊16🕊
🕊17🕊
🕊18🕊
🕊19🕊
🕊️20🕊️

🕊11🕊

3.2K 77 5
By coocooforcocopuffzz

Carter

S-"so well they're on their way here" I realized when she was nervous she started playing with her hands and that's what's she was doing.

Did she think I would be scared to meet her parents,maybe a little nervous but I wouldn't tell anyone that.

C-"do you want me to leave?"

S-"no I just... if you don't want to meet them you don't have to"

Yes I had feelings for semya but did I want to meet her parents? That's taking whatever this is to another level, I didn't want to say no I know it would hurt her but it's not something I want right now.

C-"semya I don't think it's the right time to meet your parents we aren't even together" she gave me a fake smile.

S-"ok"

C-"I'll talk to you later ok" she just nodded her head gathering her things heading to the bathroom. Before she got to the bathroom I pulled her towards me turning her around and kissing her.

She kissed me back but not letting the kiss go any further then that. I pulled away kissing her forehead telling her bye then leaving.

Semya

Yeah I was kinda hurt that he didn't want to meet my parents but he was right we weren't together we should slow things down.

After I took a 30 minute shower I got dressed in jogging pants and a white tank top. Once I was done I fixed my bed and hid the condoms at the bottom of my trash can my mom is very nosey. When I got finished I heard the doorbell ring and I went and answered the door, I was smiling widely I missed my parents.

-2 hours later-

We were currently eating dinner and they were asking questions about me and how life is here .

M(mom)-"so anyone special" she was raising her eyebrows grinning at me.

D(dad)-"yeah... is there"

S-"no.."

M-"ok.." she knew I was lying but my dad bought it.

S-"are you guys done, I should head to bed"

M-"you go on"

I went to my room taking my pants off getting into bed turning the light off. I checked my my phone but no calls or text from carter, maybe he was busy I thought.

Next day at work

I didn't see Andrea when I clocked in I assumed she was with lio. I hated this job but I needed something to pay bills right , I was cleaning the bar off and unpacking new bottles. Today the club was packed and mostly men were here, while I was serving drinks I seen a very familiar face... it was Carter.

I didn't know if he knew I worked today but him and a few other men were surrounded by women. I was pulled out of my thoughts when a man tried getting my number.

S-" I'm ok sir"

MM(mystery man)-" your very beautiful you know that right"

S-" thank you"

MM-" is there anyone special in your life"

S-" no not at the moment"

C-"is that so" I didn't know carter was going to come over here ughhhh.

S-"Carter"

C-"take a break I need to talk to you and no we aren't together but no you can't have her number" he was directing the last part to the man.

MM-"she can speak for herself"

C-" I believe she already said no you are dismissed, Semya come" I hated when he did that but I followed him anyways.

He was walking towards the V.I.P section and I wondered what he wanted to talk about. He pulled me into an empty room and we sat on a couch.

S-"what is it"

C-" does anyone know about us messing around"

S-" no why?"

C-" I wanna keep it that way"

S-"what why" is he being serious

C-"don't question me semya"

S-" Carter I'm not Emily you can't just fuck me then tell me you wanna be just friends like I'm some whore!" I was fed up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103 1 14
This is a *𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲* written story about two people that were 𝘯𝘰𝘵 blessed upon the throne. Having to break apart from the shadows of t...
94.8K 262 20
This story takes place in a strip club where Yn works and where her boss helps her with her sexual callings but what happens when he isnt there and s...
540 98 26
Carmen Cortez, 21, is not just your ordinary woman. She is someone who has made plentiful mistakes, but will do everything she can to fix them, even...