Lover or Not / Hyunjin - Stra...

بواسطة aigooagain

Book Two - Sequal Friend or Not المزيد

One - Leading misfortune
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six - Don't go
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve - Letting go
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen - the types of boyrfriends
Sixteen - ultimate stalkers ( Boys version )
Seventeen ( Hospital )
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two - Run Run Run!
Twenty Three - Chase Chase Chase!
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.
Twenty eight - Run Run Run! II
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven - A Bad Idea.
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine - What happened to the Hyuns?
Forty
Forty One - A Fleeting Happiness
Forty Two
Forty Three - For real?
Forty Four - Worse yet not the worst
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Fourty Nine - Get Together Day
Fifty - Roll the Dice
Fifty One - Closer to an Ending
Fifty Two
Okay end this really

Twenty Six

171 4 49
بواسطة aigooagain

Strawberry orchard,

"Srik srikk," the same sound was produced but there was nothing in Han's sight even when he was able to see again.

"HANNNN AA! I WANT TO LOOSE THE BLIND FOLD!" Nayong pulled the end of the blindfold but Han literally pulled her into a hug.

"HAJIMA YOU WILL REGRET IT!" Han said, almost crying as he saw a white creature moving towards them.

"OCNSJDMANSNSMDM!" Nayong just didn't want to calm down not like she can.

"Let's go somewhere else." The boy ran away with Nayong holding onto his hand.

It was so hard to run as Nayong was being all shaky yet scared. They could fall down anytime and face the death. However, Nayong could feel her hand being pulled backward by an unknown.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Hayong was shouting as they leaved the scene.

"Who was there?" Hyun Jin asked, tapping On Hyuna's tap.

"I don't know."

Yes, one of them was wearing white and the blindfold was also white. They just happened to be in the same place with Han and Nayong. But, they weren't the one whose making all the sounds as the Hyuns only arrived not long ago.

"I touched something earlier," Hyuna said and it creeped her out.

"WHAT WAS IT?!" Hyun Ji turned into a scaredy cat.
"Jcksndksnsks don't tell me you touched some kind of ghost and they will follow us home!"

"SHUT UP WILL YOU?!" Hyuna slapped his arm.
"DON'T SCARE ME!"

"Oit," it was the same old folk voice.

"Hello? Whose there?" Hyun Jin took a step closer to Hyuna.

No actually, he couldn't anymore as they were basically sticking to each other out of the scary situation.

"..." it was so quiet.

"Hyuna aa, I swear you won't want to open your blindfold." Hyun Jin said as he could see a little bit from the blindfold.

The was a person, hardly walking to towards them.

"Ahhh waee?" She shook his hands.

"Just don't. Let's go." Hyun Jin tried to walk away calmly but Hyuna's hand was grabbed from behind them.

"..." Hyuna turned her head around and felt her hand being scratched.
"OCNSJXNANSNAMAMAMAN MWOYAAA!"

"WAE WAE WAE?!" Hyun Jin pulled his blindfold and panically looked around them.
"There's nothing here!"

"NOOOOOO! Someone caught my hand!"

"I am holding your hand?!" Hyun Jin thought she was talking about him but no.

"Nooo! This one!" She extended her right hand where there was a scratch on it.

"What happened to you?" He grabbed her hand and took a closer look.
"I swear this place is creepy." Hyun Jin said, closing his eyes tightly.

"EXCUSE ME IS THERE ANYBODY HERE!" An unfamiliar voice registered.

"YESSSS!" The Hyuns replied, hoping that the person could help them.

"What are you two doing here? This is a forbidden area." A guard came to them, looking all confuse.

"W-what do you mean?" Hyun Jin asked.

Hyuna already had her blindfold vanished into the thin air.

"We shouldn't be talking about it right now." The guard said.
"Let's get away from here first." He leaded the way and the two students followed him.

____

Main gate,

The students were in the mess. Mostly, Hyun Jin and Hyuna. Even though Han and Nayong were bothered too, but they weren't grabbed or physically hurt by that invisible creature. Hyuna was anxious to her death about the whole situation. She couldn't get herself to listen to any more explanation from the security.

"Is your hand okay?" Hyun Jin asked as he came back from the security talks.

"It's gone." Hyuna said as there was no mark left on her right hand.

"I am scared." Hyun Jin blinked.
"But doesn't it hurt? It was pretty bad. The wound."

"It's gone like it was never there." Hyuna said, shaking her head.

"I want to go home!" Ji Yeon came to them, shaking Hyuna.

"Why?! Did something happen to you too?" Hyuna asked.

"Not exactly, Felix caused trouble. We walked into the forbidden area because he said he heard something. I swear." Ji Yeon glared at the boy standing beside her.

"But I did! I heard Han and Nayong voices." Felix said.
"There's so many voices," ( Puns intended ).

"Alright Bokie." Ji Yeon gave up.

"Alright you are allowed to go home. Since there's some unwonted incident that happened today. We will give you the strawberry for free. Thank you for your visit!" The manager of the place said and the students were more than happy to finally able to go home.

"Who the hell suggested such lame expedition? That was the creepiest 30 minutes of my life." Han said.

Seungmin was froze next to him, hugging Han to the limit. Even Nayong didn't get the chance to cling to Han like that.

"What's wrong with that guy?" Minho asked, giving Seungmin a judgemental expression.

"He saw that thing." Han replied.

"BUT HOW?!" Felix was the most excited.

"I wanted to take pictures. So I took off my blindfold and snapped a picture of something else." Seungmin said, eyes turning red as he was so scared to move even an inch.

"WAHHH! You and your camera." Hyun Jin clapped his hands in amusement.

"I just wanted to take a picture of the strawberries but when I opened my blindfold, it was an empty land." Seungmin said.
"But the cloud was too thick, so I snapped a picture of the sky but!"
"I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SAY IT! NOT WHEN WE ARE STILL HERE!"

"How did we all ended up in the empty land and never dumb into each other?" Hyun Jin asked and all of them got goosebumps.

"Don't scares me Hyun Jin!" Felix said, pushing his friend away.

____

Hotel room,

Yes they all safely made it back to the hotel. The ride back home was the quietest as they were scared to talk.

"Hyuna aa," Ji Yeon shook Hyuna's hand.

"WAE WAE?!" Hyuna was already phobia about her hand.

"Let's go to the lobby with the boys. They are outside." Ji Yeon said.

Their room hallway was so creepy with the light out. The maintenance was out for a while and the girls were freaking out. Initially, Ji Yeon acted all cool to be independent but ended up being the one who was scared the most as she slipped in the bathroom earlier. Well, they were all paranoid. The girls even injured their eyes by washing their faces with eyes opened wide. They were scared to even close their eyes.

"I swear Bokie will make fun of me." Ji Yeon said.
"But I don't care anymore. Why is it our room that needs be ran out of maintenance? In the middle of the night at that."

"I told Chan not to think I am weak as a girl. We fought earlier." Chaeyoung blinked, thinking about her life.
"How can I possible admit that I am scared?"

"Line!"
"Line!" It was Hyuna's phone popping up with line application.

Line application on;

Jin : Hyuna! Where are you?
Hyuna: In the room. Why?
Jin : Hahaaa, so specific. Huaa, I miss you. Let's meet up.
Hyuna: Ock, why are you acting all cheeky?
Jin : Why? I can't?
Hyuna: Heol, who said you can't :')

Line application off.

Hyuna made up her mind to go down. Well, Hyun Jin texted her?

"Let's go!" Hyuna said to Ji Yeon and the gloomy girl lightened up.

"JAMKAN! Don't leave me! I want to follow too!" Nayong was all over the place as she was scared to be left alone in the creepy dark room.

"Alright, don't leave my favourite. She was struggling earlier." Hyuna said.

____

Lobby,

Some of the boys were playing mobile games, some were reading comics and some were taking random selfies. Seungmin? He was still in shock and froze by Han's side.

"Can you like please move? My girlfriend mignt think I am gay." Han said, unable to flip the comic pages as Seungmin was holding onto his arm funnily.

"No, I feel like something is watching me." Seungmin said, anxiously looking around like he was losing his mind.

He turned his head around in the speed of light, refusing the earlier picture to come back creeping into his mind.

"Exactly! What did you see?" Hyun Jin closed the comic book and paid attention to Seungmin.

"AN OLD LADY! OCNSKNDMANSNSMSMW!" Seungmin pulled his own hoodie hood and covered his face.

"REALLY?! I heard and old lady voice!" Hyun Jin freaked out.

"Me too!" Han also freaked out.

The whole night was filled with some horror and they weren't ready to any sudden thriller.

"HELLO!" It was Ji Yeon, shoving away her pride.

"Ock, Ji Yeon." Felix smiled, more like smirking.
"Wae? What happened? Why are you here?" He giggled annoyingly.

"Why? I can't be here?" Ji Yeon harshly pushed Han away and sat next to Felix.

"Omaigod, you are the most annoying." Han shook his head.
"Why is she your girlfriend Felix?"

"Why else?"
"Because she loves me." Felix turned into Ji Yeon, the annoyingly confident one.

"I guess it is one sided now." Ji Yeon said and joined Felix to read the comic book.

"Awe, not at all." Felix replied, somehow feeling guilty with Ji Yeon reaction.

"Where are the other girls?" Hyun Jin asked as Hyuna crossed his mind.

"Ouh Hyuna?" Ji Yeon just needed to tease him.

"All of them." Hyun Jin avoided Ji Yeon's teasing as he could sense it was coming.

"Ouh, Hyuna went to the cafe for a while. She wanted to grab a coffee." Ji Yeon continued to point out only Hyuna.

"People! I am here!" Hyuna came to them, there were coffees in her hands.

"Hyuna aa!" Hyun Jin was the happiest to see her.

"Take this." Hyuna gave him the a hot chocolate instead.
"I know coffee isn't really your favourite."

"I want to cry." Hyun Jin made a pouty face as he was so touched with her action.
"Gumawo!"

"I am suddenly not scared anymore." Seungmin looked at them.
"Being in a relationship is scarier. I wonder how does it feels to have your heart flattered." He turned into an emotional boy.

"Gwaenchanna Min aa." Han patted Seungmin's head.
"I am single too."

"But you have Nayong in your mind." Seungmin went straight to attack Han.

The exposed boy blinked innocently as he looked at Nayong. However, Nayong took Seungmin's words as joke.

"..." Nayong smiled, didn't know how to react nor did she want to get another fake hope.
"Stop joking like that."

"Aniya, Seungmin isn't joking." Han spilled another tea.

"..." the surrounding was quiet, ready to watch some drama going on.

"Hahaaaa Han Jisung. That was so not funny. Stop playing around." Nayong was offended.

"Don't you get it till now?" Han asked and the atmosphere was intense.

"Slurpppp!" It was Hyun Jin sipping on the hot chocolate as he was watching them.

People turned their heads to Hyun Jin and the boy cheekily smiled.

"Mian! Keep going." Hyun Jin put his hand up and nodded.

Han and Nayong then went back into the mood.

"What are you trying to say? Make it clear." Nayong said, heart was ready to be broken.

"I like you. Wasn't that obvious?"

"How should I react to this?" Nayong couldn't control her expression and randomly hit Ji Yeon.

Ji Yeon flinched but at the same time fangirling over a new couple ahead.

"..."
"I want to scream." Jeongin said.
"I can't take it anymore."
"I WANT TO SCREAM THIS IS SO CUTE!"

"No Jeongin no." Chaeyoung covered his mouth.

"Han Jisung! Are you being serious or are you trolling me?" Nayong asked, excited yet scared to believe it.

"I think we should-"
"Let's go somewhere else." Han said.

"YAH DON'T ABANDON US! WE ARE ENJOYING THIS KDRAMA MOMENT!" Minho yelled.

"Please enjoy your life," Han walked away and Nayong didn't know what to do.

"Nayong aa, let's go." Han went back to Nayong and extended his hand for her.
"I don't think it is right to drag this anymore."

"Huh?" She was basically losing her mind.
"Ou-ouh, alright." Nayong reached for Han's hand.

The two walked away and the rest were fanboying and fangirling.

"I feel lonely. So lonely." Seungmin said.

"Hehey, sokay you have me." Ji Yeon joked.

"HEHEY KAJAAA!" Seungmin played along, glancing over at Felix.

"Someone has a death wish." Felix said, angrily flipping through the comic pages.

"You are crazy Ji Yeon. Your boyfriend is like not even an inch away from you." Chaeyoung said, unable to understand that girl.

____

Resort cafe,

"..." the Hayong were staring at each other.

"Nayong aa, no pressure. You don't have to return my feelings. Sorry for making it difficult for you." Han broke the silence, almost broke his heart too.

"An-aniya Han aa." Nayong was dying as she was unable to put her words together.

"Gwaenchanna, don't think about it too much. I don't want you to feel burdened." Han was somehow trying to accept his fate to get a rejection.

"Firstly," Nayong was finally on the right mood to talk.
"I would be lying to say that I don't like you at all."
"Aniya, I do. Sooooo much at that so shut up."

"..." Han was interpreting what Nayong just spilled.
"Jamkan! Don't say anything."

"WHAT!"

"NO!"

"Don't react like that! I am anxious!" Nayong wanted cry.

"I AM GOING CRAZY!" Han stood up from his chair.

"What are you doing?!" Nayong turned red along with Han.

"Then what now?!" Han asked, panicking.

"I don't know?" Nayong blinked.
"Let's just stare at each other for now." She went straight to the point.

"Geujwo? It was hard to stare at you and not getting caught before." Han put both his hands on the table as he was standing.
"So, am I allowed to look at you this close now?" He leaned in closer, smiling like an idiot.

"Mwoyaa~" Nayong covered her face.
"I will die like this."

"Ocksjfksmfjskdka me too," they didn't even try to make hide thier excitement.

Some old couple were watching them from a far. But instead of judging the young souls, they thought they were cute.

"Look at that boy smiling like an idiot. He must like her so much." The old man said as his memories from when he confessed to his now wife were triggering back.

"We were crazy in love back then. Now too," the lady said, softly shoving his arm.

"I wish them happiness." The man added.

____

Lobby,

The rest were still waiting in the lobby. They were waiting for a good news from Hayong. Hyun Jin and Hyuna on the other hand was playing a drawing game in Hyuna's phone.

"AHAAAAA YOU ARE SO LAME!" Hyuna laughed at Hyun Jin as he was told to draw a sock but drew an unidentifiable creature instead.

"YAHH I AM USUALLY A GOOD PAINTER!" Hyun Jin was encouraged to take the game seriously.
"Wait, I will beat your record. What? 10? I will make it 20," he added proudly.

"Line line," Hyuna got a notification.

"Jin?" Hyun Jin glanced at Hyuna but she was too calm.

"Isn't that you?" Hyuna replied, innocently looking at him.

"Mwoya? Don't even get it started." Hyun Jin looked at her, acting all scary.

"WAE?! IT IS JIN! IT IS YOUR FREAKING PROFILE!" Hyuna opened the line and showed it to Hyun Jin.
"See see! It is your profile, your name. Jin, Hyun Jin."

"Aniya, I changed my profile. I am Hyun Jin in line." Hyun Jin's smiled dropped.
"What is this dude?" Since Hyuna gave him her phone, he casually looked at the guy's profile.

"That really wasn't you?!" Hyuna freaked out.

"Hohooo, heol you said who can't?" He was imitating Hyuna's voice as he was reading her reply.
"With a smiley face?! Crazy?!" Hyun Jin angrily tapped on the key-pack.

"Wae wae wae?!" Hyuna looked at him, slightly intimidated.
"What are you trying to do?!" She tried to take the phone from Hyun Jin's hand.

"Don't even try." He held both her hands by his right hand, and the other one used to reply the unknown Jin.

"YAHHH! Don't reply something mean!" Hyuna said, stepping on Hyun Jin's feet.

"Ahhh it hurts!" Hyun Jin pouted but went back to the mood as he tapped on the call button.

"ARE YOU CALLING HIM?!" Hyuna freaked out.

On the phone call,

"Hyuna aaa! Why are you calling me?!" Jin's voice registered.

"Don't say anything if you want to survive!" Hyuna replied before Hyun Jin say something.

"But why? We talked a lot recently." Jin said and Hyuna widened her eyes.

"HEOLL WHO ARE YOU EVEN?!" Hyuna tried to cover up for herself and Hyun Jin just stared at her.

"I am Jin! Hyun Jin!"

"MWOYA?!" Hyuna and Hyun Jin blinked at each other.

"Are you a ghost or what?" Hyun Jin finally said something.

"I am Hyun Jin, Hwang."

"OFKSJDNANDNAMDMAM I AM SCARED!" Hyun Jin said, hugging Hyuna as he dropped the phone onto the sofa.

"STOP MESSING WITH US!" Hyuna said, almost yelling.

"I am not joking! I am Hyun Jin Hwang." Jin replied.

"I swear if you mess with us I will hunt you to your grave." Hyun Jin replied.

"Alright fine. I am Ha Hyun Jin."

"Ha? Hahahaha, funny." Hyun Jin couldn't help but to pull a puns on his name.

"Are you mocking my name right?!" Jin asked, offended.

"The real question is. Why are you texting my girlfriend?" Hyun Jin asked in all seriousness and Jin was shut up.

"..."

"And you already know about it? What? Meet up? Are you kidding me?" Hyun Jin added, sounded pissed off to his limit.
"And the fact that you joked about being another Hwang. You know about me."

"Uhhh," Jin lost his words with Hyun Jin attacks.

"Who are you?" Hyun Jin asked more.

"Stop attacking him." It was Hyuna's voice.

"Wae?! Are you siding with this Hahaha?!" He was even more pissed off.

"Aniyaaa!" Hyuna took her phone from Hyun Jin's hand and ended the call.

End of phone call.

"I was fooled too." Hyuna fast explained.

"Of course." Hyun Jin replied but it only multiplied Hyuna's anxiety.

"What do you mean?" Hyuna felt like he was spitting a sarcasm.

"Who was that jerk? Messing around with us? Does he wants to be me that bad?" Hyun Jin rolled his eyes and Hyuna cracked into laughter.

"You are hilarious." She was still laughing.
"The thing is, even his profile is the same picture with yours."

"Exactly."

His profile was a picture of Groot. Hyun Jin just ran out of profile photos and he felt awkward to put his face on it.

"Jamkan," Hyun Jin suddenly took out his phone and opened the camera.

"Wait!" Hyuna put her head on his shoulder as they were taking a selfie.

"One,"
"Two,"
"Three." He snapped a picture and changed the profile picture on the spot.

"Omaigod. You did not." Hyuna looked at the newly changed profile picture.

"This is my account. If some dude called Hyun Jin texts you again, I will fly back to Seoul and hunt him." Hyun Jin said.

"Are you mad?" Hyuna asked him, shaking his arm.

"Soooo much." Hyun Jin admitted.

"But I didn't know," Hyuna said, a sulky expression was on.

"Aniya, not towards you." Hyun Jin shook his head.

"Hellooooooooooo!" Han came back to them but Nayong was nowhere to be seen.

"Hehey! What happened? Do we have a new couple here?" Minho was the first to ask.

"..." Han stayed quiet.

His expression showed the opposite of happiness.

"WAE?! DID YOU GET REJECTED?!" Hyuna asked, unable to believe it.

"Not that." Han shook his head.

"Where is Nayong?"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

56.6K 3.3K 45
𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 ? ❯ 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚁 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚 (𝑎𝑑𝑗.) - 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎...
3.3K 55 11
Book 2 is finally here!
9.6K 180 8
!𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝! 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐^^
34.9K 827 27
Read to find out. hyunlix minsung jeongchan seungbin Completed