Berk National High (Editing)

NameIsHiccup által

Hiccup and Astrid are living together, not as a couple but complete strangers. Hiccup has a past that preven... Több

Berk National High
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
PLEASE FIX THIS WATTPAD, I BEG YOU! LOST CHAPTER 16
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Question
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Final)
Epilogue

Chapter 13

4.7K 92 64
NameIsHiccup által

Flashback (Continuation)

''No!" Astrid pouted, crossing her arms over her chest

''Why not?" I asked. Chuckling at amusement..

''I want a piggy.'' She demanded. I laughed.

''No way. Your too old for that.'' I shook my head. She pouted even more.

''Pleeease? I want a piggyback ride" I stared at her. She stared back giving me toothless puppy eyes. ''Let's just go in. Your heavy" I said

''How'd you know, I'm heavy?"

''I don't. I think you are.'' I said honestly.

She frowned, ''I hate you.'' I smirked, ''Really?" She nodded. ''Hate you so much''

''Come on, let's go. It's cold out here.''

She crossed her arms. A stubborn cute pout on her face. She stared at me her eyes saying ; I want a piggyback

I groaned and picked her up. Bridal-style.. When i picked her up she made an unusual squeel and wrapped her arms around my neck, I felt my blood running to my cheeks.

''T-this good?" I stuttered. I can't believe I'm doing this right now. She gave me a 'hmm' in aknowledgement and snuggled closer to me.

I started walking towards the house. Now, I can die happily.. I'm lucky, Jonny's not with me today or else he's uncanny ability to ruin a good moment would jump out about now.

I reached for the knob using my hand that was under her knee and kicked the door gently with my foot. I made my way to her room and placed her to her bed.

Just when I was about to let go. She tightened her arms around my neck and pulled me with her.I almost fell on top of her but I used my other hand for support. Our body close and our face a few inches apart.

''Don't go'' she mumbled eyes close. ''Warm.'' She said. I was momentarily confused but after some time I got it. I was warm.. Or I was making her warm.

''I can't. Its inappropriate'' I whispered jokingly. She groaned.. ''I'll open the heater''

''No.'' She said. I tried getting her arm off my neck only for it to push me back to her. I blushed. Well this is not at all awkward..

''Astrid,'' I warned. She lazily opened her eyes.. Gods.. Why did her eyes have to be so beautiful... ''Just for tonight.'' She asked.. She still reeks of alcohol

With a defeated sigh, I nodded. ''Just for tonight.'' She let go of my neck and gave me more space. I layed right beside her and almost instantly she rested her head to my shoulder and placed a hand to my chest. I hesitantly put my arms around her. ''I take it back.'' She said

''Take back what?" I asked.

''Dont hate you anymore.'' She said. I smiled ''Just go to sleep, drunk woman.''

Flashback ends

I guess... This... Is far more awkward than what happened last night..

''What the hell are you two doing?'' Tuffnut said jaw dropped..

I nodded stupidly, jaw slightly dropped, eyes blinking.. Astrid's eyes widen and shoved Ruff off of her who landed on the hard floor with a small whimper rubbing her butt and ran to me.. Stopping in front of me to explain.

''I swear that wasnt-- you got the-- it was just-- dont-- I mean-- we didn't..'' She tried to explain but before she could embarass herself. I placed a finger on her lips and she stopped to stare at me..

I smirk, ''You two continue, what you two were doin'.'' I said.. Tuffnut snickered and shook his head ''I never knew my sister was a lesbo. So,that explain the monster strength''

Ruffnut stood up, was she wearing red glasses? ''I'm not, idiot!" She spat

I looked over at tuff ''Maybe we should go,'' Tuffnut nodded.

''Yeah.. Help me carry Fish.'' Tuff said..

''Wait, w-where are you going?" Astrid asked. Did she just stutter?

''Look, we have a really good reason to kiss! I was--'' Ruff tried to say but Astrid punched her arm to stop her. It worked. She stopped talking and mouthed the word 'ow'

''I swear Hiccup! It's not like what you think! I asked Ruff to be my well... Advicer in something..'' Ruff rolled her eyes and Astrid continues ''And she comes back wearing this stupid professor uniform with a red funny looking glasses and a ruler by her hand. Acting like some freaky professor then she goes like 'you do this and you do that' then she goes saying First step, second step and third step then the fourth step was a kiss one and she mocked me that I didn't know how to kiss and so I said I know but then she --'' I quirked my brow up, it was too fast. I mean she talked to fast that I couldn't think straight.

''Astrid... Breath" She did. She inhaled deep and exhaled long.. ''Calmed?'' I asked, she nodded.

''So., uhh.. Want some alone time?" Ruff asked. I was about to say no when Astrid said ''Yeah.''

And with a grin she stepped out of the class, and started pulling Francis to the Inf.. I looked back at Astrid with a confuse look on my face..

Why would she want to be alone? Normally, it would be like. Ruff don't leave me here and now she goes Yeah.

''Look if this is about that" I bit my lip to suppress my laugh when her expression changed to nervous to red scarlet. ''It's cool.''

''Ruff thought me something..'' She said looking away shyly. Shyly. ''She said.. Grab every opportunity you get.'' She refuses eye contact. Wait, I really wish I didn't do anything wrong

''Are you still drunk?"

She shook her head wildly, ''No,no,no. It's not..'' She bit her lips ''Its not that''

''Then what's that opportunity your talking about?" I smiled.. Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh.

''Its just.. Something before you broke the door.. She said ....'' She stopped and pressed her lips together.. But then

She groaned, ''I can't do it!" She said. ''I won't do it!" She faced the other way..

''Are you sure its not hangover or something?" I asked worrying. Shes acting really weird today. What did they really do? Well.. Besides.. Kissing. I bit my lip again to suppress my laughter but a small chuckle escaped my lips.. 

She groaned again turned to face me, pointing an accusing finger to me. ''You!" Was all she said..

''Me.'' I said in a mocking tone. Her next word made me blush like hell.. though it made a little pang to the heart

''I'm never going to kiss you!'' She said and walked out.. Ouch! That hurt

''What the hell did I do?" I wondered.. Seriously.. What did I do?

Flashback to what really happened between Astrid and Ruff xD

''Second step, you act all sexy once you get to talk a little'' Ruffnut said, swaying her hips when she said sexy. I rolled my eyes. I'm never going to do that. I'd end looking like an idiot.

''I'm not doing that!" I said. I expected her to say like 'no you'll do it' but her reply kind of made me confuse

''How about we play? I will dare you and if you can't do it with in 1 hour, you will kiss Hiccup for 7 days and I will continue this for the rest of the school hours''

''And I succeeded on doing it?'' I smirked. Which she grinned in response and leaned in so we were face to face.

''I will stop this and never tease you or bother you again with your relationship with Hiccup and I will stop fangirling about you and do what you want for the rest of the day'' I wont lose this one.. For a fangirl I know its hard not to fangirl about their OTP so stopping fangirling would make her life like hell. I leaned in to my seat ''Dare away''

She snickered, and her next word made my whole world fall apart ''Kiss...'' She said, I gulped ''Your...'' You can do this Astrid ''Back''.

''Kiss my back,Kiss my back?!"

She nodded.. I gritted my teeth and she grinned. ''Can't do it?"

''No! Its more like, Its impossible! No one has ever did that! Have you?!" I said throwing my arms in exasperation ''Dare something else.''

She shrugged, ''Kiss your butt then"

''Kiss my but?? Ruffnut can you hear yourself?!''

She nodded. ''I can hear myself just fine. Now go do it!" She grinned

''I can't...'' I mumbled.. Looking down to my foot like it was the most fascinating thing in the world that time

''You what?" I hear her say though I know she still had this annoying smirk on her face

''I can't.'' I said clearly.

''Let's continue then!" I looked up and she winked. ''Heads up and listen to your sense" 7 days of kissing Hiccup....

''Third step, You look at his eyes and wink''

''No way! That would ruin my reputation'' I complained

''Astrid! It's just flirting. I'm taking it easy on you cause I know you don't even know how to kiss''

''I do know how to kiss.'' I said, ''Thank you for having soo much confidence in me'' I said every word dripping with sarcasm. Great now who am I Hank Jr.? He's sarcasm is really rubbing on me

''Really? Prove it.'' She challenged. I huffed

''And how am I going to do that? I can't just go tap a strangers shoulder then ask them to kiss me.''

''Don't worry, they're going to say yes anyway. Why don't you try kissing Snotlout?" She suggested

''Ruffnut!" I glared at her which she laughed in response ''I would rather die and get eaten by ants than to kiss that disgusting lips of his. If you make me choose between kissing you or Snotlout. I'd definitely kiss you''

Her eyes lit up ''That's it!'' She cheered. ''Astrid, your a genius!" She started walking towards me and stopped in front of me or more like beside me.

''Thanks for saying the obvious.'' I said again sarcasm. Though I have no idea why she said that

''Were kissing!" She grinned wider than a cheshire's cat.

''No way!" I said but it was too late she placed a hand on either side of the table. Allowing me no escape

''Are you a lesbian or something?" I gulped as she got a closer

''That depends on who I'm about to kiss' she grinned and leaned forward, but before she could rub that lips of her against mine. I took the ruler by her hand and smack her lips using it. She took a step back and held her lips,

I stood up fast and was about to run to the door when she grabbed my shoulder making me trip and land with a loud thud. She placed both her hand to my waist and made an annoying smirk before lea ing in again but I placed a palm to her lips stopping her.

''Get off of me, Peanut!" I said, now I'm using Cami's nicknames

''No way, Asturd'' she managed to say in my palms.. And then... She did the most disgusting thing she always do.. She licked my palm!

I immediately retracted my hand, ''eww!'' What happened next made me want the earth to just bury me alive

We heard a loud Bang towards the door and saw Hiccup,Unconscious Francis and Tuffnut

Astrid POV

I can't believe what I just said, I'm never going to kiss you?! The hell!. He won't even consider kissing me! Come on, Astrid! You suck

I walked over to the cafeteria and sat beside Tuff who was snickering while slapping Fishlegs.. Poor Fishlegs. I bet he thinks that it would help waking Fish up but I think, he wont wake up till tomorrow. In front was Ruffnut

''Ruffnut..'' I yelled whisper. She looked extremely excited..

''What? Did you do it? Did you kiss him?" She asked excited. I pressed my lips together and took a deep breath..

''I screwed everything up!" I said, looking away

''What?! What did you do? You really don't know how to kiss after all!"

I glared, ''I do know how to kiss, Idiot! I mean, I didn't kiss him, I couldn't, instead I said that I'd never kiss him''

''You one hellova stupid gal!" She hissed. I frowned a little.. I couldn't.. I looked at his lips it looked soft but.. But.. I couldn't!!

''Why should I kiss him anyway?" I blushed at the word. 'Kiss Him'

''I swear, you'll break that promise.'' She said ignoring my question. ''Oh, he's here!" She waved to someone behind me. I closed my eyes shut and gripped my bag. Pleaseeee, don't be Hank..

Someone sat beside.. Please don't be hank! I opened one eye to take a peek.. A sigh of relief came out as I saw Johny.

Thank the Valhalla's!

''What's up?'' He greeted with a smile.

''Not good.' I mumbled.

''Why is Tuffnut slapping Fishlegs?" He looked confuse, ''nevermind''

''Anyway you guys know the news?" He looked over to me. I shooked my head not really interested. ''It just came out this morning.''

''Heather's transferring here.''

That's all for now

Anyway.. ASTRID WHAT DID YOU DO!!

7 days of kissing Hiccup? Wow. How will that turn out?

And with Heather coming? Astrid's mortal enemy and Hiccup's First Love and Girlfriend.. JUST IMAGINE THE CHAOS!!

Anyway, ruffnut Is Not a lesbian.

Thanks for reading. Add to your reading list, vote, comment and wait for the next chapter *winks* You guys rock!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

39.5K 958 17
This story is now considered completed and will not be continued. Marinette is turning 16 which means she can finally come home to China. Her entir...
326K 7.2K 27
It took one day for Marinette to lose hope, happiness, love. A string of events start breaking her before she can ask for any help. She falls victim...
229K 3.8K 13
Cat Noir only loved Ladybug...or so he thought.....He was there for Marinette when she needed it most. Cat was falling fast for her. He couldn't help...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...