Dance Attraction

By pinkandpurple11

Cameron Parks is a teenage girl with a passion for dance. When she is offered the opportunity to audition for... More

Dance Attraction (A Harry Styles Fanfiction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
I'm Back with News For You!

Chapter 10

2.8K 40 3
By pinkandpurple11

SORRY GUYSS!!! this chapter is really short! But the ending is my favorite!! i hope you all like it!! please help my story get more reads! i have worked so hard and i feel like barley anyone has seen it! it would mean the world to me! thank you! i provide you guys with a story and you can provide me with fans! its a win win!!! Anyways comment, vote and Spread the word!!!! i love you alll!!!! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

*Cameron’s pov*

“It’s alright! Oh my god Cammie?!” I recognized the familiar Australian accent.

“Tyler?” I said as he helped me up.

“What are you doing here!? And why do you smell like that?” he said wrinkling his nose.

“Long story.” I said staring at the ground.

“Tell me! I’m always here for you Cam. Don’t ever forget that!” Tyler said. I cracked a smile.

“I know. But I really just need a shower.” I said.

“Okay let’s get you back to Liam’s apartment. We are about 5 minutes away from it.” Tyler said. We started walking.

“Why are you alone? Where is everyone?” I asked.

“Well, I was getting tired of shopping and I really need to Skype with Bridget. So I decided I would head back to Liam’s till I bumped into you.”

“Ahh. That makes sense.” I said. We walked up to the front steps of Liam’s apartment. We opened the door. I ran upstairs and I took the longest shower ever. I threw on my yoga pants and a tank top. I tied up my hair in a bun. I sat on my bed and I threw my face in my pillow and I just cried. I cried, and cried and cried. I have never cried so much.

“Cammie?” there was a knock on the door.

“GO AWAY!”I yelled into my pillow.

The door opened and Tyler came in and sat on my bed. He was rubbing my back.

“Babe, what’s wrong?” he asked

“Everything!” I said looking at him.

“Like what?”

“My life sucks. I went to the stupid audition! I came on this stupid trip! I met stupid One Direction! Now I have to come up with a stupid show! This is too much for me to handle. I just want to go home! I hate it here.” I said crying into his shirt. He stroked my hair.

“Aww babe. It will get better. I know you miss your house but think about the audition. When you get in, you will be in one of the best dance schools in the U.S. and then people will see how good you are. Now tell me, what happened with Harry?” he said. I looked up at him.

“How did you know it is because of Harry?” I asked

“Because I know you and you only cry for two reasons. And you’re not crying because of dance. so this is because of a boy. It has happened before. Now tell me what happened before I go over to his apartment and rip him in half.” he threatened. Aw Tyler was so cute when he was trying to protect me.

“Well I told Harry how I use to bake all the time. So he wanted to surprise me and he took me to the bakery he used to work at. So he took me to the back and we started to make cupcakes from scratch.” I started I laughed a little at what I was about to say next. “Harry warned me not to turn the mixer up to high or it will make a mess and I didn’t listen so it got all over his face. Then he took and egg and smashed it on my head. Then I took flour and threw it at his face. Then he picked me up and threatened to put me in the trash can if I didn’t apologize. It was a joke obviously. I didn’t apologize so that’s how I ended up in the trash. I poured the trash on him after and then we laughed and baked the cupcakes. Finally after they were frosted we ate them. Then when we were eating them Harry had frosting on his lips…” I stopped.

“Okay. Continue” Tyler said.

“Well I kissed him.  And I thought he would like it! I thought he liked me for sure. But then he told me he didn’t expect that and we should just be friends. I am so stupid. I was so upset and embarrassed that I just ran out of their crying.” I sighed and looked down.

“Cammie! He does like you! Who wouldn’t? You shouldn’t be embarrassed about this. Harry is a guy who is so use to just being with girls with no feelings. He is just scarred because what he is feeling for you is real.” Tyler explained and tears ran down my face. I wiped my eyes.

“Yeah. I guess that makes sense but I shouldn’t have kissed him. I just had the urge to do it so I did.” I said

“You should have kissed him! Now you know you really do have feelings for him. Just talk to him. Maybe things will work out.”

“No. I don’t want to be in a relationship. I am too emotionally unstable. Plus I have dance to worry about and he has One Direction.” I really did feel something for Harry but dating him would just ruin my chances as a dancer. Dance was way more important to me than a stupid boy.

“Okay well at least talk to him so you guys can at least be friends. But I have to go skype with Bridget so I will talk to you later.” He kissed me and I smiled. His kisses were filled with comfort and warmth. I hugged him so tight. I finally let go and nodded.

“Tell her I said hi.” He smiled and then I continued “Thanks Ty.” I said looking at him.

“No problem Cam.”

He closed the door and I laid on my bed. I dialed a number in my phone.

“Hello?”

“Hi Maddie!” I said with a smile

“CAMMIE!” she screamed

“Hey kiddo. I miss you so much!”

“I miss you more! When are you coming home?” she asked

“Not for a little while but I promise I will call you when I can! What have you been up too?” I asked her.

“Well I am the captain of the soccer team!”

“That’s great Maddie! I am so proud of you!” I said smiling. I wish I could hug her. I was about to ask another question when the doorbell rand.

“Hang on Maddie, someone is at the door.” I said. I walked out of the room and I walked down the stairs. I opened the door and it was Harry.

“Hello.” He said.

“Hi” I said avoiding eye contact.

“Can we talk?” he asked

“Who are you talking to?” Maddie asked through the phone.

“Some stupid boy wants to talk to me. Should I let him?” I said with a smile. Harry was confused. I put Maddie on speaker.

“Well is he cute?” She asked. I laughed

“I don’t know you tell me.” I took a picture of him and sent it to her.

“Oh yes! He is very cute. Does he sound cute?” she asked.

“I think so. I can sing too love.” Harry said to Maddie through the phone.

“Wow I like his accent! Sing!” she demanded.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it ain’t hard to tell, you don’t know….you don’t know you’re beautiful!” he looked at me the whole time as he was singing. He smiled and I blushed.

“How was that love?” Harry asked Maddie

“That was AMAZING! You know you look like and sound Harry from One Direction.” She said. I laughed

“What if I was?” he said

“You have to prove it.”

“Maddie? Does Harry have cute dimples?” I asked her and I smiled at Harry.

“Yes! They are really cute!” she squealed like Ashley

“Then this is Harry Styles.” I laughed.

“I KNEW IT! OH MY GOSH! CAMMIE YOU KNOW HARRY STYLES?!” she yelled.

“She kissed me too!” Harry said with a smirk. I gave him a death glare.

“Cammie! You kissed him!? I am so jealous of you!” Oh my gosh. This girl is 8. Boys had cooties when I was her age.

“Harry! Isn’t my sister REALLY pretty?” Maddie asked him with an emphasis on the really.

“Which one? Cammie or Ashley?” he asked.

“Duhh. Cammie! Cammie is my favorite sister.” She giggled. Harry and I laughed too.

“Well yes. I think she is SUPER pretty.” Harry said with an emphasis on the Super. I blushed even deeper than before.

“Okay Madison. That is enough! I will talk to you later. I have to talk to Harry.” I said.

“Ohh Madison. That is a beautiful name.” Harry said. He was working his charm on my 8 year old sister. She giggled.

“Okay Cammie! Bye! Harry be good to my sister!” She said

“I will! Bye!” he replied. I hung up the phone.

“Aw she sounds adorable.” Harry said. We walked over to the couch and sat down.

“She is. I love her with all my heart.” I said. There was an awkward silence.

“Look Cammie, I am really sorry for what I said in the bakery.” He finally said

“It’s okay. I understand. You don’t like me.”

“NO! I do like you. A lot actually. It’s just that I know how serious you are with dance. I just don’t want to make you choose between me and dance.” he said nervously. I smiled.

“I don’t have to choose, But if it makes you feel better. I choose dance.” I smiled. He put hands over his heart and acted heartbroken. I rubbed my neck because it was still bothering me.

“What’s wrong with your neck?” Harry asked

“I don’t know. It’s just really sore from dance.” Harry smiled and walked behind the couch

“Harry, what are you do-” Harry’s hands were on my neck and shoulders and he was giving me a massage. It felt so good. My body totally relaxed.

“This feels amazing. You’re a good misuse” I closed my eyes. Whenever his hands touched my body a tingling sensation filled my veins. I think that’s why this massage feels even better. Harry dug his thumbs into my neck muscles.

“Ooo. You are very tense.” He said with a smile.

“I know. My neck is killing me.”

“I can fix that!” he said massaging my muscles deeper. I moaned at how amazing this massage felt. I think Harry could tell the massage was turning me on. I felt his hot breath on my neck and then his lips came in contact with my neck. It felt so amazing. He was kissing my neck up and down. The kisses were getting more powerful on my neck but I didn’t care. He was kissing my neck deeply and I didn’t want it to stop. Finally I turned around and I pulled him onto the couch. He was on top of me still kissing my neck. My lips came in contact with his. Our lips fit perfectly while our tongues were on the inside of each other’s mouths. I let out a sweet little moan. He smiled in between the kisses.

“Uh glad you guys worked things out.” Tyler teased. Ugh! Way to kill the mood Tyler. We both sat up. I wiped my mouth.  I smiled at Harry.

“Thank you for the massage and…uh….everything after that.” I giggled.

“Anytime love.” He winked. “Well I have to get back to my flat and cook dinner for Louis. I will see you later.” We walked over to the door. I shut the door and I smiled like an idiot. Kisses with him were amazing.  Everything about him just made me turn to jell-o. I don’t know what it was about him but I liked it. A lot. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOOH! things are starting to heat up!!! i love the end of this! so cute! tell me what you think below! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
743K 16.7K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

154K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...