ℕ𝕒𝕃𝕦 π• π•Ÿπ•– - 𝕀𝕙𝕠π•₯𝕀

By -Mxgic

Welcome! Here is yet another book with NaLu one-shots! Have been doing this since 2017, and am very inconsist... More

Welcome!
Jealous
Cheater...?
Cheater...? Pt.2
Cheater...? Pt.3 (Final)
Jealousy
Promise's Are Meant To Be Broken
Broken Inside
Remember Me
E.N.D (But not what you think)
High School
High School <Pt. 2>
URGENT
Highschool <Pt. 3>
Bestfriends
Highschool <Pt. 4>
What a shame
This is so stupid, I'm stupid
The Truth
So you don't love me? (Part 1)
So you dont love me? (Part 2)
Soulmates
Not meant to be
Left Fairytail (part 1/2)
Left Fairytail (part 2/2)
Mister Popular
The Crown In the Stars
Forever Always
Silence
UPDATE
Jealous (re-written)
Jealousy (re-written)
Highschool (re-written)
Mister Popular (re-written)
Valentines Day

Argument

645 15 10
By -Mxgic

Disclaimers:

- Contain foul language

- Very long.

Third Person POV

Lucy paced the guild hall as she sighed in frustration. "Again Natsu... really!? Again!" Lucy was angry no doubt about that.

Now you may be wondering why the said celestial mage is angry.... well...

That's because Natsu destroyed the house of the owners who had asked for help on their last mission.

This caused the owners to get angry. Lucy apologized multiple times while Natsu only said sorry once. Because of this destruction Lucy and Natsu were not given the reward money. To Lucys dismay of course. For she had rent due very soon.

She sighed again in frustration, "You dont just keep doing that Natsu! I cant imagine what it would be like to have my whole house destroyed! We are there to help and not cause any more destruction but what do you do? Oh! You cause much more destruction then the monster itse--..." The blonde celestial mage went on and on.

Lecturing Natsu about this not so rare occurance. Natsu being well... Natsu of course stopped listening half way through.

"Alright, alright I get it, I get it. You can stop now." Natsu rolled his eyes in annoyance and crossed his arms.

Lucy looked at him in disbelief, "You really don't get it do you Natsu?"

Natsu stayed quiet. "My gosh it doesn't cost you anything to just stop this stupid habit of yours! Destroying everything is so unnecessary." Lucy said once again sighing in frustration as she massaged her temple.

The dragon slayer was giving her a headache.

"Well! It doesnt cost you anything to stop lecturing me! And it definiately doesnt cost you anything to keep your damn mouth shut!" Natsu annoyingly said to the mage.

Lucy was in shock. The guild had gone quiet since the two began arguing. But she was done arguing with him.

"You know what Natsu? Your right. Forget this. Forget you. I'll go on jobs on my own! Then I wont have anything to lecture you about! Stupid asshole." Lucy said as she stomped out of the guild.

Natsu yelled "Yeah... well I DONT CARE! So do whatever you want!" But he did care. Quite a lot actually.

His temper was at a minimum and he didn't know why, and he especially didn't know why he lashed out on his favorite person in the whole world.

He sighed as he sat down.

To his dismay Lucy had sadly been able to hear what he had said. She stopped in her tracks, although she was no longer visible to her guildmate and clenched her hand near her heart as her eyes got watery and continued to walk away.

"Natsu... what the hell was that?" Erza asked quite angry at what the two had said to eachother.

"Stay out of it." Natsu said coldly looking away.

The guild gasped. For who in their right minds would talk back to the Erza Scarlet? Only people who wish to shorten their life do.

"I asked you a question. Now answer." Erza said firmly. She put her left hand on her hips. Now she was really serious.

Natsu stayed quiet. He seemed to have let what happen really sink in. "I dont know Erza!" He ruffled his hair in frustration as he got up from his seat. "I... it... my temper got the best of me..."

"But with Lucy? Natsu... that never happens. And I mean ever." Levy said exaggerating 'ever' since what she said was in fact true. She walked towards Erza and stopped right next to her. The whole guild nodded, agreeing with Levy.

Then Lisanna stepped up. She walked to Natsu and once she was infront of him she put her hand on his shoulder and began, "Natsu... listen, it's okay to be angry sometimes. And having arguments with the person you love is also okay. Stuff like this happens. But please Natsu, if there is one thing that both you and the guild are sure of is that you don't want to loose Lucy..." Natsu nodded in agreement. His eyes were watery but only Lisanna noticed since she was so close to him. Lisanna gave him a small smile then said, "Then the hell you still here for? Go get your damn girl Natsu!" She cheered and she pushed Natsu a little towards the door.

"Right!" He said determination laced in his voice. As he was about to run out of the guild he did a quick turn and gave Lisanna a hug, "Thanks Lis." And he was off.

Lisanna smiled. "So you dont love Natsu?" Gray said, confused.

"Only as a brother." Lisanna stated as she sat down where Natsu was previously seated. "HA! HAND OVER THE 500 JEWELS!" Levy yelled as she took her hand out and did a 'gimme' motion with then.

"Damn..." Gray mumbled as he gave Levy her rightfully earned money.

Lisanna giggled at the two. Soon enough the guild had gone back to it's noisy self.

~~~

Why was I mad again? Natsu kept questioning himself as he ran full speed towards Lucy's apartment.

He shook his head in frustration as he couldn't even fine a valid reason. But he had made it. He was infront of Lucy's door... for once.

He breathed in and out before knocking. Hearing a small "I'm coming!" From the mage. Some shuffling was heard before the door was finally opened.

"O-oh... Natsu? Welcome, come in." Lucy said stepping to the side. Her eyes were puffy and red. She had been crying, Natsu frowned at the sight and his heart throbbed.

"Luce.... can we talk?" Natsu asked as he stepped into her apartment sitting on the couch. Lucy nodded as she closed the door and took a seat next to him. "I'm sorry Lucy... I'm really sorry. My anger got the best of me this time and I'm not sure why. But I'm really, really sorry." Natsu looked down. Not wanting to make eye contact with the mage.

It was silent. Till all that was heard were some quiet sobs coming from no other then Lucy. The dragon slayer looked up as his eyes widened. Quickly and swiftly he scooped Lucy into his arms. She wanted to push him away, or tried to atleast for she was feeling weak from all the crying she has done today.

"B-but you... d-dont..  c-c-care...." she sobbed as she curled up in his arms. "Oh Lucy...." Natsu sadly said as he stroked her hair, "I didn't mean that Luce, I care about you in a way I've never cared for anyone else. Please dont believe what I said back there."

After some moments of silence and sobs Lucy had managed to calm down. She was only sniffing now. "Do you forgive me...?" Natsu asked hesitation in his voice. He was afraid of the answer. Lucy only nodded and she buried her head deeper in his chest. Then it happened.

Natsu sighed in relief and blushed the slightest bit because what he was going to do next was going to change everything. "Luce?"

"....yeah?" She looked up at Natsu and before she knew it he had connected his lips to hers.

Lucy's eyes widened and Natsu's were shut tightly. The celestial mage's eye fluttered shut as she leaned into the kiss putting her hand on Natsu's cheek.

To Natsu's surprise of course. He wrapped his arms around her waist as Lucy got up and sat on his lap. There lips not disconnecting.

After some time the two had to breath and pulled away, gasping and panting for air.

They had calmed down. A visible blush on Lucy's cheek and a not so visible one on Natsu's cheek. He smiled and leaned his forehead on hers. "I love you Lucy." He said smiling.

The blondes eyes widened again before returning to normal size as she smiled, "I love you too Natsu."

And that's the end folks. I suppose you can say they had some fun, for they did more then just kiss that night. ;)

Who knew and something as little as an argument would bring them closer then they have ever been before?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 82.5K 50
AU/OOC Natsu Dragneel is the well-known playboy of Fairy Tail High. But will his demeanor change when the new transfer with good intentions, Lucy Hea...
3.6K 87 18
~Lucy didnt have the best life and she wants others to have a better childhood than she had... ~ Natsu has become a CEO after his parents died and ha...
284K 8.4K 25
Lucy Heartfilia caught a glimpse of a future. A future where a precious nakama died. She decided to become stronger since she wouldn't let that happe...
989 32 22
"Natsu, you make me happy. And I don't know how I could've gotten through this week without you. Even with me not being able to speak you didn't plea...