Vlog Squad Boyfriend Scenario

De Snappers002

This is A boyfriend scenario for crying out loud! You can make request and everything, but idk about lemons �... Mais

How You Meet
Birthday and Where You Were Born
Who You Are Related To In The Vlog
Who's Your Best Friend In The Squad
Talent/Job
How Many Times You Got Iced?
How Many Times Have You Iced Him
You Hang Out For A While
When He/You ask You/Him out
Names In Cellphone
Who Kissed Who First.
Josh Catch Up
Who Do You Live With
You Meet Trisha
About Him
He Is Drunk
The Next Day After That
Where He Kisses You
David Catch Up
Your Fear
A/N Plz Read!!!
Ilya and Elton (small catch up)
Your Favorite Video Game
You Get Sick
Best Youtuber Friend
What He Calls You
What You Call Him
Vines that describe you with someone else in the squad
Who or What They Are Jealous Of
Your Favorite TV Show (old or new)
Jeff Catch Up
Your Favorite Candy Or Sweet
A/N
A/N

Who said I love you first?

467 3 1
De Snappers002

Zane: Him

Let's say I was caught up doing some work. Let me rephrase that, a LOT of work. I was drawing something for Arin. It was for his birthday coming up (just roll with it people) and I was inside for three days trying to make it perfect.

I heard the door open and heard someone shout "Babe! Where are you!!!"

I shout "In my room!"

He walks in and says "Wow, this place is a mess."

I say "Two things. One like you should talk. And two, I am an artist. Our rooms are always messy and filled with, say it with me. ART."

I get back to drawing and he says "(Y/N) you have been in here for three days! Give me some damn attention!"

I smirk and say "Make me!"

He says "Gladly!" He spins my chair around and kisses my lips. I was a little shocked at first, but it was nice. "There, now come on. We can go annoy Heath or something. You need human interactions. And I love you and all with every fiber of my being. But THIS is not human interaction."

I roll my eyes and say "Whatever you say Zane... And I love you too."

Heath: You

I walk into Heaths and Zane says "(Y/N)!!! Wake your mans up! We were supposed to be at Josh's an hour ago!"

I say "I know, I have been waiting there with Josh and I said I would go get you two." I walk into Heath's room and he is sleeping. I go to his bed and shake him "Babe? Sweetheart? Heath?... Okay I'm going to become a lobster!... Oh my God, wake up!!!"

He would not budge. So I decided to take it to the next level. I go to the kitchen and grab his fire alarm. I go back to his room and grab one of his lighters. I lit it up and put it near the fire alarm. It started going off immediately. Still, he never budged. I take the batteries out and go next to his bed. I shout "HEATH I LOVE YOU AND ALL BUT WAKE THE HELL UP!"

Heath turns over and says "You love me?"

I say "Yes! Now get the hell up and get changed. We were supposed to be at Josh's an hour ago."

Heath says "Okay, sorry babe, I love you too."

I say "You better apologize to Zane and Josh too.

Brandon: Him

Brandon and I got called over to David's place. I say "I swear to god if he shoots me with a paintball gun again."

Brandon says "He shot you with a paintball gun?!"

I say "Remember last week when he gave Alex and I $200 if he could shoot us both anywhere."

Brandon says "Yeah."

I say "Well, he found Alex and I at Target trying to buy things to make for dinner. I have the brose on my goddamn body still and it still hurts like hell."

(At David's)

We were about to walk in, but Brandon blocks me and David says "Woha! We covered Nick's good eye and he is gonna shoot Todd."

Brandon says "Oh, thank god, sounds like a blast. What are we waiting for?"

We laugh and go inside. Corina says "Wait, you blocked (Y/N)?"

Brandon says "No shit Corina, I am not letting the girl I love get hurt."

Jonah says "Awe, that is so sweet Brandon."

Brandon says "Shut up Jonah."

I say "Love you too Brandon."

Alex says "God, get a room."

I throw a pillow at him.

Alex: You

It was super hot today and Jason had no AC at his place. I say "I am going to fucking melt where I stand."

Scott says "Yeah, and she isn't even made of plastic."

We all laugh and Alex comes out from inside and sits on the patio with the rest of us. He says "Jesus, it is hotter out here than inside."

Jason says "At least there is a breeze once in a while out here!"

Scott says "Damn, sometimes I wish I got my pool done faster."

I say "Yeah, so do I... Wait, Jason what about-"

Jason says "It was clean, until David put trash in it."

We all say "Of course."

I say "Alex, can we get ice cream."

Alex says "Maybe, I don't know yet."

I make a puppy dog face and say please. I love you."

He smiles and says "Fuck, I can't say no. Come on, I love you too."

I grab his hand and we walk to the car. Scotty says "Wait, are they leaving for Ice cream without us?"

Alex says "Fucking book it to the car."

Dom: Him

(Okay, IDK if I should do Dom anymore or not, so I will leave it up to you guys.)

Matt: You

I walk into the hotel room we were all staying at with Todd and David says "Did you hear about the ridiculous price your dumbass brother and your bestfriend made?!"

I look at him and say "What did you do now you dumbass."

Everyone laughs and he shows us a watch. Todd says "How much did that cost?"

He says "Guess."

I say "Please tell me it was not 10,000."

David says "Oh yeah you wish!"

Todd says "What did you do!?"

David says "Show them the receipt!"

Scott shows us and Todd takes it and says out loud "48,441.88 cents. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!"

I say "You are the dumbass!"

A little later, Scott says "I feel like it was a great purchase."

I say "Says who, fucking God?! Alex would have told you that!"

Matt is still making fun of Scott's watch and I get up to him and say "Matt, I love you, but you are drunk."

Matt says "Well not anymore, you love me?"

I say "Yes I love you."

He hugs me "I love you too!"

Scotty: You

I walk into mine and Matt's place and see it is full of cats. I shut the door and I heard David laugh. I walk away and David says "(Y/N)! Come back!"

I say "Get rid of those cats first!"

David says "Why are you scared of cats!"

I say "I plead the fifth!"

David laughs and I see Scotty come out of his car. He says "What the hell is going on."

David says "Searra is afraid of Pussy."

Scotty says "Anyone could have told you that."

We laugh and Matt comes out and says "I sleep in one tima and the house is full of cats! Oh, David is here. I should have known better."

Scotty says "Okay, while you get the cats out, I am taking my girlfriend to my place."

I say "Really?!"

He says "Yep, and on our way, we can get some food."

I hug him and say "I love you!!"

He hugs back and laughs and says "I love you too."

David says "Aww, look at the cute couple."

Matt says "Yeah, now go be sappy somewhere else."

Todd: Him

I lay on my bed with Liza and she says "Hey, do you want to go out later? I was thinking we could go out and eat somewhere."

I say "Yeah, sure, where do you want to go?"

She says "I was thinking maybe Bestia?"

I say "It is 2, we might get there before it closes."

Liza says "Alright, let's go."

We get up and go to her car. I heard a car horn beep and looked and saw Todd. He says "Hey Gorgeous! What are you guys doing?"

Liza says "We are going out to eat."

Todd says "Aww, I was coming to kidnap her."

Liza says "Looks like I beat you to it."

I walk up to him really quick and say "I'll bring you something back okay."

He says "Okay, I love you."

He kisses me really quickly and I say "I love you too."

I was kinda shocked a bit as I walked back to the car. Then I smile and Liza says "Are you ready?"

I say "Yep, let's go!"

Josh: Him

I swim in the pool with Matt and he says "So, what exactly do you plan on doing all day?"

I say "I don't know, maybe bully Jason."

Matt says "Sounds like a plan, sign me up."

We laughed and we heard the doors open. David comes out and Josh, Jason, Jonah, and Jeff follow. I say "Jesus David, what did you do, start a fan club with people whose names start with J?"

David laughs and says "No! Well, I guess." We all laugh "No, I came out here to ask questions with this."

He pulls out a lie detector and Jason says "That is what we are doing?! You piece of shit! Okay let's go!"

We laugh and Josh goes first. David says "Okay, easy question. Are you on Drake and Josh?"

Josh says "Yes okay."

It dings and David says "Next question, do you love me, or my sister more?"

Josh says "(Y/N) obviously you idiot. I love her very much."

It dings and I get out of the pool and hug him. I say "And now we take that off and no more for Josh."

We laugh and he says "See! This is why I love her! She doesn't do this to me. Let's go!"

He picks me up bridal style and rushes off.

David: You

I sit with Brandon on the couch and we play video games. Suddenly, David barges in and says "Hey! We are making a video!"

Brandon says "And?"

David says "You both aren't interested in what it is?"

I say "It depends, are we getting hurt or someone else."

David says "Well, you aren't, no promises for Brandon."

I say "Alright, we are in."

Brandon says "Wait a minute!"

David and I laugh and David says "No, you won't get hurt Brandon... Maybe."

As we walk outside, there is a truck. I say "What is that doing here?"

David says "Well, Brandon is going to drive and we are going to be in the back safe. And the three idiots are going to be in there with ball pit balls."

Brandon says "This is what I keep on saying! It is like someone gave a toddler 1 million dollars!"

As we get ready, I say "David, I love you, I hope you know that."

He says "Aww really?" I nod "Okay, no bad stuff is going to happen to you for a week. I love you too."

I heard Matt say "Really, that is how you are going to get out of stuff? I say I love you all the time to you David."

David says "Yeah, but I know you don't mean it like (Y/N) does."

Matt says "Damn, you make a fair point."

Ilya: You

We all haven't seen Ilya in a month. And David is trying to convince him to go to vegas with us. He walks into Ilya's office and says "Just come with us to Vegas!"

Ilya says "No David! I have too much work to do!"

Dima says "You will go with us and you will be-"

Ilya throws his water bottle at him and runs away. Dima takes off his belt and chases him. Josh says "How are you two dating."

I shrug and Zane says "It's because he can take her shit unlike any other man."

I say "He makes a fair point."

David says "Can you two not do this! We gotta go!"

Ilya says "David! I am not going! I told you already."

I go up to him and say "Please, I love you."

He looks at me and says "Really?" I nod and he picks me up bridal style and says "We are going to vegas!"

He rushes out and we get into the car. I heard Todd say "That is the fastest I have ever seen him run."

Ilya says "I'll beat you up later for that when I am drunk.' We all laugh and get back to the jet.

Jeff: You (suprise)

I walk up to the house doors with Josh and David comes out. He says "Welcome back!"

I say "Oh no, what did you do now?"

Josh says "Alright, so there are snakes in the house."

We laugh and go inside. I say "Is it in my room?"

David says "Yes, and for the record, I did not do this."

I say "Great, so I can press charges on someone else."

David laughs and says "I mean, you could."

Josh and I stand at the door and David opens the door. There on my bed was a shetland sheepdog puppy and I tear up. I say "No, that is not mine!"

David says "Yes it is!" I go up to it and it comes up to me.

I say "Did you do this?"

David says "I already told you no."

Jeff walks in and says "Do you like your gift?"

I say "Yes! I love you!"

Jeff says "I love you too Angel."

(Hello everyone and sorry I have been gone for I have no Idea how long!!! But, I will try and publish new chapters asap!! I just probably need help with what chapters I should do exactly. My brain is really not working, head empty, no thought! Anyways! I hope you all are having a lovely day! And if you guys have any suggestions what I should write, please comment and I will have a look see!)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

69K 793 23
I'M CURRENTLY IN THE EDITING PROCESS FOR THIS BOOK (FOR SPELLING ERRORS AND PLOT HOLES AND ANYTHING ELSE LIKE THAT) Izzy Miller, a freshman in law sc...
91.1K 1.6K 29
"what was the question? why'd you point at me?" "don't worry about it davey boy. it wasn't a big deal." "if it wasn't a big deal then why can't you t...
111K 1.1K 23
A shocking breakup between David and Liza. David try's to move on and the perfect girl enters the Vlog Squad at the perfect time. !Wrote this awhile...
719K 17.8K 96
in which david dobrik is trying to get over his breakup by downloading a new app for venting to a complete stranger in order to help heal him. what h...