Burning Red || Nicholas Scrat...

By purplewriter_x

*CHILLING ADVENTURES OF SABRINA* Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street, faster tha... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter One - Greendale
Chapter Two - The Academy
Chapter Three - No Good Nick
Chapter Four - Necromancy
Chapter Five - Nicholas and Me
Chapter Six - She's coming
Chapter Seven - She don't like me
Chapter Eight - A Simple Journal
Chapter Nine - Witch Parties
Chapter Ten - Meet Nicholas
Chapter Eleven - Broken Hearts
Chapter Twelve - By the river
Chapter Thirteen - Witch Tradition
Chapter Fourteen - Sabrina's World
Chapter Fifteen - Us
Chapter Sixteen - Greendale 13
Chapter Eighteen - Aftermath
Chapter Nineteen - The Holidays
Chapter Twenty - Top Boy
Chapter Twenty One - The Play
Chapter Twenty Two - Away
Chapter Twenty Three - Caught
Chapter Twenty Four - Break it up
Chapter Twenty Five - Run
Chapter Twenty Six - Lupercalia
Chapter Twenty Seven - Mistake?
Chapter Twenty Eight - Lost
Chapter Twenty Nine - Save The Coven
Chapter Thirty - Lucresia
Chapter Thirty One - Who am I
Chapter Thirty Two - What she is
Chapter Thirty Three - Sarah Good
Chapter Thirty Four - Almost Over
Chapter Thirty-Five - Revenge
Chapter Thirty Six - Who even are you?
Chapter Thirty Seven - The end, almost
Chapter Thirty Eight - The End
SEQUEL
Hello!!

Chapter Seventeen - Hellfire

4.2K 126 5
By purplewriter_x

Lucresia •

     "Qui affecto protego, mixtisque iubas serpentibus et posteris meis stirpiqu. Qui affecto protego, mixtisque iubas serpentibus et posteris meis stirpiqu." We chanted as the wind howled and our door rattled. My dad told me to concentrate but I couldn't do that. I could not concentrate when Nick was satan knows where.

     "Focus Lucresia..." My mother muttered as I closed my eyes and continued chanting. "How much longer!?" My sister asked. She had her face stained with tears and was sitting on the stairs with her face in her hands. Poor Ken.

     "Not much Kennedy." I reassured her but I really didn't even know how much longer we had to endure this and keep chanting. I was growing anxious.

     Suddenly I got an urge to leave my house and go into the woods. And that is exactly what I did. I let go of my mom and dad's hands. My mom looked at me with a confused expression as I closed my eyes and teleported myself where ever it was that this force wanted me to teleport.

     I opened my eyes and found myself in the middle of the woods, and a little ahead of me stood Sabrina. What?

     She hovered over a stone-made table that held a book...The Book of the Beast. I watched as she signed and turned around, talking to the older lady that was with her. What is going on? They walked away deeper into the woods and I followed behind them.

     They stopped in front of the famous Greendale Hanging Tree and the lady was saying something but I couldn't quite hear. I got closer to the scene to hear what was going on.

     "It's rage. It's the desire to change the world and the will to do it. Command the Greendale Thirteen." The lady stated as I gasped. Is she crazy? They were going to kill Sabrina! Sabrina took a deep breath and shifted her position putting up her hands. Oh Satan.

     "I order the Greendale Thirteen to stop! Go in peace or face my wrath." Sabrina shouted as thunder struck and the 13 spirits of the deceased witches appeared in front of Sabrina. My heart pounded thanks to the scene in front of me. Where is Sabrina getting at? I stepped a little bit closer to see.

      "Who are you to order us? We felt the wrath of Greendale once child. We won't be hung again." One of the witches responded as a shiver went down my spine. I can only imagine the pain those witches felt.

     "No, not hung... Burned." Sabrina responded as my eyes widened, how will she burn them? The only thing that can burn spirits is hellfire and I am sure as hell that Sabrina can't summon hellfire.

     "Burn us, half witch? We are not of this earth. No earthly fire can burn us." The witch spirit taunted Sabrina as I stepped a little closer trying to listen better.

     "No, not earthly fire. Hellfire." Sabrina stated as I frowned. Okay so she definitely had a death wish.

     "None but the most powerful can summon it: Devils. And in the history of witches only three." The spirit informed Sabrina. Sarah Good could summon hellfire.

     "Well it's about to be fo-" Sabrina's little sentence was caught off from one of the other spirits. She pointed at something; she pointed at me. My heart raced. I don't want to die.

     "It's Sarah Good!" She exclaimed as everyone turned to look at me by the other trees. Sabrina's eyes widened and the lady that was with her glared at me intently. I gathered my courage and walked towards the scary scene.

     "It is not Sarah Good. It is Lucresia Good... Direct descendant from the witch that was first trialed; from the witch that died for you! And I order you to stop this madness." The words came out of my mouth but I am sure that it wasn't me talking. I would never have this much courage to stand up to a witches' spirit but yet here I am.

     "Oh lovely, we would stop for Sarah Good, but your friend wants to summon hellfire and we want to laugh at her failure." One of the witches answered and I looked at Sabrina who had a scared expression on her face. 'I can't do it.' She mouthed as my heart pounded. I have to do it then, or we both die.

     "You won't be laughing for long. I, Lucresia Good, direct descendant of Sarah Good, Child of Night, call forth fire from the pit!" I shouted stretching my hands towards them and closing my eyes. Suddenly I felt full heat and I opened my hand to see an actual inferno in front of me.

     I took deep breaths as the fire consumed the witches. Releasing their anger and hopefully leaving Greendale alone. I lowered my arm and watched everything burn. I took deep breaths as I was engulfed in a hug by Sabrina. I hugged her back tightly and noticed she was crying. Thank god we were alive.

     "Why are you crying? It's done!" I exclaimed as she released me and wiped her tears and nodded with a sad expression on her face. How can she be sad when we just saved the entire town?

     "I couldn't do it. I'm not as powerful as I claim. I can't summon hellfire. Thank you Lucresia." She said in a state of shock as I looked at the scene before me. I just summoned fucking hellfire as if it was an easy spell.

     "It's okay, Sabrina! It's still over, let's go." I said turning around ready to head back to the academy but something didn't let me. Why am I so powerful? How could I fucking summon hellfire?

     As I walked away from the hanging tree I felt that everything had just changed in that moment when I summoned the hellfire. I feel different, I feel like I am the most powerful witch in the coven. I feel as if Greendale is mine.

     When I got to my house my whole family was waiting for me, Nick included. I softly glared at him for the way he disappeared on me, and then smiled softly to my family. My father stepped towards me followed by my mom.

     "Lucresia, do you know how reckless you were tonight? How dare you go out there while the Angel of Death was galloping around?" My father scolded me as I laughed. Everyone looked at me in confusion as I doubled over laughing.

     "I just summoned hellfire... I'm good." I said walking past them and going up to my room. I heard my mom gasp behind me and my dad questioning me. I entered my room and sat down on my bed happily. Nick entered a bit after that and sat down next to me.

     "What is going on?" He asked with a worried expression on his face. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. Why does he care?

     "Why do you care?" I asked as he looked down at his feet. "It's not like you were here, right babe?" I asked him as he looked at me with sorry written on his face.

     "I was teleported by Sabrina, so I could help her protect Harvey." He whispered as my blood boiled inside me. Burning red is all I see. I stood up harshly and paced around the room. Nick stood up after me "Baby..." He whispered as I turned around harshly.

     "Stop!" I yelled as he froze in place because of me. I suddenly realized how mad I was and started taking deep breaths. I kept breathing hard and sat down on my bed. I can't breath.

     "Lucresia, what's wrong?" Nick rushed to my side as I grabbed his hand and kept searching for my breath. Nick kept talking to me but I couldn't hear him. He sounded far away from me.

"Lucresia?"

"Honey?"

"Luce, talk to us!"

     I could see them but I couldn't hear them, I just couldn't move right. I looked for Nick and grabbed his hand with all the strength I had inside me. He was by my side but he felt so far away. I closed my eyes tightly as they kept calling my name.

Come on Lucresia, speak.

     I can't find my words. My mom was crying next to me and my sister seemed to be shaking and asking my dad what was wrong. My dad was chanting a spell but when my eyes fell on Nick, my heart broke. He was crying and I couldn't do anything. What is happening?

***

UPDATE! Double update todayyyy, woop woop. I just needed my hellfire chapter out because it is a TURNING point in this story and Im so happyyy.

Thank you for reading x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 28.9K 50
There is a darkness that lurks inside of me. The evil that runs through my veins is a constant reminder of the ruthless killer I once was. But someh...
12K 325 36
Lila-Rose Anderson is your typical fifteen year old girl. She does what fifteen year old girls do: go to school, hang out with friends, tease her bro...
207K 3.2K 17
A collection of one-shots of our favorite 'The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina' characters. [CLOSED] [second book of one shots available now!] © scoo...
9.3K 353 10
CAOS (part 1-4)