The Moonlit Series

By GalacticTRex

Book One: Lord Nerd (Logan Anderson) Book Two: So This Is Why We Kissed (Shelby Anderson) Book 2.5: What You... More

Lord Nerd
Chapter One: Happy Birthday Nerd
Chapter Two: Run for the Hills
Chapter Three: What Did You Say?
Chapter Four: Rogue Conversation
Chapter Five: She is What?
Chapter Six: Running with the Wolves
Chapter Seven: Shuffling Papers
Chapter Eight: A Cheesy Smile
Chapter Nine: Dinner at My Place
Chapter Ten: Elvis Has Left the Building
Chapter Twelve: What Happened in the Hallway
Chapter Thirteen: The Thing About Friends
Chapter Fourteen: With the Help of King Henry VIII
Chapter Fifteen: The Forest
Chapter Sixteen: Sugar
Chapter Seventeen: My Milkshake
Chapter Eighteen: I'm Yelling "Timber!"
Chapter Nineteen: Facts Can't Always Help You
Chapter Twenty: Daric + Red Star = Running
Chapter Twenty-One: Charging into Battle
Chapter Twenty-Two: When Your Feet Take Control
Chapter Twenty-Three: Like Archimedes and the Bathtub
Ad: What's Next?
Chapter Twenty-Four: How to Get Out of the Closet
Chapter Twenty-Five: Black and White
Chapter Twenty-Six: It's an Alpha/Beta Conversation & I Gamma Do Whatever I Want
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Pack Meet Luna Luna Meet Pack
Bonus Chapter: Amanda's POV
Thanks
FUN FACTS!!!! (4)
So This Is Why We Kissed
One: Shelby
Two: Carter
Three: Shelby
Four: Carter
Five: Shelby
Six: Carter
Seven: Shelby
Eight: Carter
Nine: Shelby
Ten: Carter+
Eleven: Shelby
Twelve: Carter
Thirteen: Shelby+
Fourteen: Carter
Fifteen: Shelby
Fun Facts!!! (2)
what you don't see
C H A P T E R | O N E
C H A P T E R | T W O
C H A P T E R | T H R E E
C H A P T E R | F O U R
C H A P T E R | F I V E
Dare You To Love Me
Prologue: The Wedding
Chpt. 1: Pine Needles and Lavender
Chpt. 2: Punched. Again.
Chpt. 3: Save It for the Morning After
Chpt. 4: Remember What Happened
Chpt. 5: What Do You Think?
Chpt. 6: Patrol With the Most
Chpt. 7: I Got Your Solution Right Here
Chpt. 8: Ask Logan
Chpt. 9: Together
Chpt. 10: Sun Kissed Jealousy
Chpt. 11: Mi Casa es Su Casa
Chpt. 12: Dinner for Two
Chpt. 13: Journal Like a Pro
Chpt. 14: Bubble Baths Aren't Always Romantic
Chpt. 15: This is Dizzying
Chpt. 16: Everything Will Be Okay
FUN FACTS!!!! (1)

Chapter Eleven: A Walk in the Park

3.1K 112 4
By GalacticTRex

A/N: Comment on anything for any reason, good, bad, random!

~Pip Pip Da Doodly Doo~

.<=:/{o0O0o}\:=>.

Daric didn't come home at all last night after being kicked out of the house. That is one smart thing he did. He isn't here this morning either which means I will be driving Shelby to school. I have just finished my breakfast, and Shelby isn't down here yet. I want to get going already! Girls and their mornings. No, scratch that. Shelby and her mornings.

"Come on Shelby! I want to leave before the sun sets!" I yell up to her.

She appears at the top of the stairs with a knowing smile. "Want to see your mate, don't ya?"

"No, I-I just don't- I like getting there early." I nod.

Shelby laughs. "Whatever you say big brother."

From there, Shelby, moves quickly out the door, and we are off to school.

When I get to the school and I have parked, Shelby says a quick 'goodbye' and hops out of the car. I make a quick stop at my locker before stepping into my first period class. I see Amanda and begin to feel a little guilty about last night. That is definitely not what I wanted to happen. I hope she doesn't feel smaller because of what Daric said. I don't think she will, looking at what I have learned about her so far, but I can't tell just by looking at her right now. Her face is hidden from view as she reads her book that lays flat on her desk with her legs crossed crisscross-applesauce in her chair.

I sit in the desk in front of her cautiously and give a light smile. "Hey."

She looks up and smiles broadly. "Hello."

"Again, I'm sorry about last night."

She waves her hand. "Eh, it wasn't your fault. And, it's not like we haven't heard anything about that. Besides, it sounded like Daric was just spitting out something he already heard. He used some big analogies for a small minded person."

I scratch the back of my neck. "Yeah, I've been wondering where he go that stuff from. It's not like many pack members talk like that. Only a hand full are bitter from past personal experiences."

"Who do you think it could be?" She closes her book and puts it in her bag.

"I have no idea."

"Could it be from another pack?" She shrugs.

"I don't think so. None of the neighboring packs have anything against half wolves."

"What about rouges?"

I shake my head. "No, he is very much against the rogues. If I'm not mistaken, he and Marcus have made a game over who can take down the most."

"Is there anyone that stands out?" She continues to inquire.

I laugh lightly. "Amanda, I spent quite some time thinking about this. I have checked and double check possible people."

Amanda sticks out her tongue before crossing her arms and turning away swiftly. I laugh as the tarty bell rings.

.<=:/{o0O0o}\:=>.

Much of the school day follow that of Monday's. After the last bell of the day rings, I head out to my car. I won't be driving Shelby home. She is going to head somewhere with a fellow pack member and then head home later with them. I feel Willy stir a little before I hear Amanda's voice calling me. I turn to look at her. "What can I help you with?"

"Are you just going to leave school without saying goodbye to your friend?" She fakes hurt.

I sigh as if it is a nuisance. "Fine, see you tomorrow."

Amanda smiles. "But seriously, where are you going in such a rush?"

I give sheepish grin. "Well, you see, I promised Mikena that I would take her to the park over the weekend, but time got away from me."

It is now Amanda's turn to display a sheepish face. "I'm sorry about that."

I laugh. "No no, it's not your fault. Mikena didn't even remember, but I am not one to go back on a promise if I can help it."

"Why are you leaving so early, though?"

I shrug. "It's 3:00 now, and we need to be back before dinner. I need to change, and I don't know how long she will want to stay."

Amanda bites her bottom lip a little. My eyes fixate on it, on her pink plump kissable lips. I blink and look over her shoulder for a moment. After a few deep breaths, I look back at her-her eyes this time.

"Do you mind if I come along?" Amanda asks. Her face scrunched up a little in the cutest way. "I don't know when the last time I went to the park was."

I smile. "Yeah, sure. Do you want to go home, and I'll pick you up?"

She plays with her fingers a little. One eye brow dips down making it squint some. "Um, do you mind if I go with you? My mom drove me today, and she won't be here for a while."

"Yeah, no problem, but, um, why didn't you drive today?" She's driven every other day.

"I may or may not have forgotten to fill my car with gas last time I drove it."

I smile. "Come on." I walk to the passenger's side and open the car door for Amanda.

She laughs and slips onto the seat. "Thanks."

I smile warmly. "No problem." I close the door and walk back to the driver's side to get in myself.

Amanda looks around the car interior for a moment. "I don't know if I should be surprised or not about you having a Ferrari."

I start the car while laughing. "And, what does that mean?"

Amanda's nose wrinkles. "I don't know."

.<=:/{o0O0o}\:=>.

Mikena was bouncing-off-the-walls excited when I told her I was taking her to the park. When we got there, she sprinted right to the playground and the swirly slide. Amanda and I walked over to the swings.

"So, you and Carter don't really talk at school, do you?" Amanda asks after a few minutes of silence.

I shrug. "Yeah, why?"

She tilts her head at me and studies me for a second. "You guys just seemed close when I was there Sunday."

"Not really. He's closer to Daric."

"Are you sure? I've never seen him around Daric. And, you two seemed like friends."

"Friends?" I echo. Are we friends? I mean, we talk some and hang out a little, but it is mostly because of pack business.

Amanda nods with a knowing smirk playing on her lips.

"I guess we're kinda friends, but at school we stay our separate ways." I push my feet off the ground to swing a little higher.

"Well, maybe that's just you pushing him away. You two seem like friends. He might even be your best friend."

"What do you mean?" I snap my head in her direction.

Amanda sighs. "It means that you are an ignoramus." she mutters.

It grows quiet between us for a while before a small conversation blossoms again. Mikena is playing with a human boy that I think is in her class.

"Um, yeah, you could say it's my favorite movie." I smile at Amanda's sweet voice.

I am about to say something back to Amanda, but my father's voice ring in my head. Rogues-. I don't pay any attention to the rest of what he has to say as look at Amanda with shock. She is in danger right now. I need to get her to a safe place. Amanda notices my sudden mood change.

"What is it?" She asks cautiously.

"There is a rogue attack. We have to go. Now." I stand up and step in front of her. I grab her hands and help her stand. I continue to hold onto on of her soft hands as I rush to Mikena. "Squirt!" I shout. She runs up to me quickly. "We have to leave." Her face falls, and it looks like she is about to object. "No arguing. We can't stay here right now." I grab onto her small hand with my free one as I speed back to the car. Mikena quickly gets settled into the back seat. I open Amanda's door, and she slips in with an unreadable glance at me. I drop into the drive seat, and we are off in a second.

"Do you need my address?" Amanda asks softly.

"No." I adjust my grip in the steering wheel.

"Oh, so you know where it is?" She asks almost jokingly.

"No."

"Then, how do you know where to-"

"You aren't going home right now." I interrupt her.

"Why?"

"You are going to stay at my house until the rogues are dealt with."

"Logan-"

"It's safe there." I tell her. I peek at her and see that she wants to say something, but soon understanding washes over her face, and she nods.

.<=:/{o0O0o}\:=>.

A/N: Any advice, complains, or questions? Leave them here! I promise I will read them and answer questions or explain and clear up confusion.

Vote if you like the chapter, story, or if you want Powerpuff Girls to start again (already).

~Pip Pip Da Doodly Doo~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 15.9K 43
"Can I please leave" I said while his head was in the crook of my neck and his arms where on each side so I won't escape from his grip... wait what i...
7.9K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
282K 5.6K 62
He's a guy that doesn't even know the meaning of the word "love." She's a girl who's scared to know what the meaning of the word "love" is. Add them...
2.7M 18.1K 7
THIS IS A 6 CHAPTER SAMPLE OF THE FULL-LENGTH NOVEL "REASONS TO LOVE A NERD LIKE ME" If you have a Goodreads account/blog and will leave me a short r...