DEH & BMC x Reader

Bởi dekualexwannabe

Dear Evan Hansen & Be More Chill x Reader! Fluff, angst, smut/lemons, limes, and au's. REQUESTS PLEASE!! I R... Xem Thêm

Shopping Cart Massacre (Connor Murphy x Reader)
Changing Names (Jared Klienman x Reader)
SMUT! Underwater Tease (Michael Mell x Reader)
A Mistake (Rich x Reader)
City of Stars (Evan Hansen x Reader)
SORTA SMUT! Pleasure Gone Wrong (Evan Hansen x Reader)
Ugh...Parties. (Michael Mell x Reader)
KINKY! Spin The Bottle Remix (Connor Murphy x Reader)
Sorry, Author's Note
**SEXXUAL!!**welp. (Jeremy Herre x reader)
The New Dealer (Connor Murphy x Reader)
So We Meet Again (Rich x Reader)
Soothe My Throbbing Member (Jared Klienman x Reader)
I'M BEGGING YOU
Three Player Game (Michael Mell x Pregnant! Reader)
Possible Slow Updates: Please Read Why
SMUT! A Night We'll Never Forget (Michael Mell x Reader)
⚠️!!QUESTION!!⚠️
[TW] It All Comes Down to Numbers (Evan Hansen x Bulimic! Reader)
RENT SPECIAL! La Vie Boheme (Mark Cohen x Reader)
SMUT! Spin the Bottle Remix (Connor Murphy x Reader) Pt. 2
SORTA ANGST! I'm Sorry (Connor Murphy x Pregnant! Reader)
We Didn't Sleep Together! (Jared Kleinman x Reader)
Lie Detector (Connor Murphy x Reader)
Don't Hurt Yourself (Squip x Self-Harm! Suicidal! Reader)
SMUT! Jealousy (Squip x Reader)
Short Scenario! Connor Murphy x Reader
Fingers Entwined (Jared Kleinman x Reader)
Don't Leave Me Again (Rich x Reader)
(GIF BOOK) IMPORTANT!!!
(GIF BOOK)
SMUT! Flirting and Dominance (Jeremy Heere x Reader)
SORTA SMUT! Dead Girl Walking (Rich Goranski x Reader)
100 K! Appreciative!
We Got to See Dear Evan Hansen!
SORTA SMUT! Whiteout Tease (Squip x Reader)

SORTA SMUT! Dirty Mouth (Squip x Reader)

5.3K 78 247
Bởi dekualexwannabe

"Tic-Tac! Don't forget the chocolate!" You called to Squip, who was in the kitchen.

"Stop calling me, Tic-Tac!"

"Shut up, ho!"

It was a slow Friday night, no texts from friends, no stellar dates planned, and not even any good television on. Thankfully, you had your Squip to entertain you and he couldn't leave. He was stuck with you and to your lack of knowledge, he didn't dislike that one bit. You both talked and joked around as you laid on the couch. The Squip felt lucky to get to be your mentor and you both had gotten along from the minute he entered you. (That sounds wrong.)

Squip walked into your room with a devilish grin at your words, tossing a chocolate bar into your lap, which you happily nibbled on. He sat next you on the couch and stole a piece of chocolate; you swat his hand away.

You roll your eyes, "I'm bored."

"Well, there's a new upgrade available. Do you-"

"YES!"

However, getting prepared for an upgrade took more work than you thought. The Squip went through multiple precautions and rules as what to do and not do. It was taking forever, but it'd be worth it. He'd be able to take physical form do much longer and he'd be able to touch you.

"(Y/N), I am afraid to inform you that you will experience some discomfort with this upgrade."

You shrug at your Squip's words, annoyed at how long this was taking. "It's not like you're not a constant discomfort anyway."

He glares playfully at you before telling you that it is every important that you don't turn him off in the process of upgrading. You rolled your eyes ensuring him that you wouldn't.

"Okay, now, I need you to tell me that you want the upgrade. Really mean it," he demands.

You nod and narrow your eyebrows, "I really, really, really want this upgrade!"
Squip grins at your determination and glitches out from your sight.

Everything was peaceful enough. You twiddled your thumbs and waited for a minute.

But that's when things got a bit frightening. The slow incoming headache began to bleed into your skull and your bones became antsy. As your headache began to pound, glitches started forming all around you, you could hear the glitching voice of your Squip in your head. Then the pain became so much that you couldn't even yell or scream. It was all too much, too fast.

Fire spread through your veins; you froze your body, hoping that lack of motion would ease any pain, but it didn't. You didn't have to look in a mirror to know that immense fear was behind your eyes. Then, a sharp pain bloomed through the side of your skull like a nail gun shooting through your scalp.
Stop the upgrade! You screamed repeatedly in your head. You couldn't take anymore of it after that.

And just like that, it stopped. It all stopped; the glitching, the voices, the pain.

Squip, you tried to call out... but you couldn't. Your voice wasn't working. Your voice wasn't working! You scrambled up and began to pace across the room, looking behind corners for any sign of the hot computer.

"You think I'm hot," you heard the Squip say cockily. You went to reply with a 'shut up, tic-tac' but only pull up a middle finger. He tilted his head back and laughed.

You realized that as his head tilted, his hair covered his forehead; that hair was so beautiful. That black, curly, silky hair: you'd give anything to run your fingers through it. It must have been designed by gods, that was the only logical explanation. You blushed at your own thoughts.

The Squip either didn't notice or didn't react. "I told you not to turn me off during upgrading. Now look what you've done- you can't even speak," he ridicules. Then he smirked, "Actually, this is great for me!"

You glared at him and opened your mouth, only to snap it close. You began to search the room until you found a pen and notepad. On it you wrote, "FIX MY VOICE NOW!"

He chuckled meanly and shake his head with a simper. "I'll be having some fun with this first. Just for a little while."

It lasted the rest of the weekend.

Your parents were out on a trip for those three days, conveniently, which meant you were stuck alone without your own voice and the stupid annoying Squip. He mocked you constantly about your speech recognition and you could only write insults so fast before he'd purposely disappear.

It was horrible. Not to mention that this new upgrade made your Squip much bolder. He'd insult you stronger, laugh louder, and he'd even begun to flirt with you. It wasn't anything too new, you'd had a flirty friendship with him but now he used legitimate pick-up lines and making comments about your ass and how hot you looked when mad at him. He'd leave you a blushing mess.

Today was the final straw, however. You could not stand the flirty and the insults without getting to shoot any back.

"Hey, hot-stuff," the Squip said before plopping on the couch next to you. You mouthed 'leave me alone' to which he laughed. "Whatever; without me, you'd have probably killed yourself by now. Do you realize how lame you were in the beginning? Seriously."

Oh now you were really ticked. Being told how lame you were and are didn't help your agitated state. You mouthed 'leave me alone' again but he just ignored you and continued to insult you.

"Speaking of 'leaving alone' I think that you need to leave alone all that chocolate and junk. No way you'll get in Chloe's cliche if you're binging a bunch of food. Which you do... all the time," a contemplative look took over his face, soon followed by a worried one. "For real, do you need to see a doctor?"

You gave him the finger and grabbed your notepad. He patiently waited for you to write.

"I'm fine. I can eat what I want. Fuck Chloe and fuck you."

The Squip kept a straight face, "I'm just trying to help." With that you began to furiously write on a fresh page.

"Fuck off with your help, you Wannabe-Hobo-Version-Eric William Morris-Orange Tic-Tac After Tasting-Loser-Fucker."

And oh snap that was not okay with Squip. His body tenses up and his entire face turned red, even his eyes! He was not okay with your insult... you just wondered which part.

"You bitch," he seethed. "At least I can talk."

You wrote on your notepad, "Wow, you REALLY got me there, Squippy."

He glared, getting more infuriated, "Huh, so you don't miss your voice anymore? I can change that."

"Try me, bitch," you wrote.

Then his face got really scary- he ripped your notepad and pen right out of your hand and threw it across the room. You yelled at him in your head, what the hell-

And then oh god, he was on top of you. He was angry. Your Squip was angry and on top of you. This was going to be real fun. His hands were on either side of your head and your legs between his. He brought one of his hands over, carefully, as if you would break, to stroke your face. The only sounds in the room were breathing and the sound of skin on skin.

He brushed his thumb across your cheekbone and stared into your eyes with his crystal blue ones with wonder. His hand was warm and you felt light vibrations as if a computer was running under his fingertips. The anger has fizzled out but been blown on by desire to form a new flame.

"I really do think you're beautiful, you know." He leaned down and skimmed his lips across your left cheek so lightly, you doubted it even happened. You took deep breaths and let his place soft kisses on your face.

Your breath shuddered and he took that as an invitation to bring his mouth over to the other cheek, where his thumb was still stroking. He pressed it against your skin a bit harder this time and you let your eyes flutter close. Your Squip knew how he was making you feel; he could sense how fast your blood was pumping as it made it's way up to your cheeks.

Expecting him to kiss your lips next, you closed them, only to find his lips unexpectedly begin to peruse your neck, his hands finding your hips. Your body tended as you felt his soft, humming lips begin to slowly move rougher against your sensitive skin. You felt as his teeth and tongue scrape down your neck to your collarbone. Your entire back arched as he but down on the thin layer of skin.

Then he cockily said, "I bet you really want to moan for me right now. Don't you?"

Your chest pressing against his causing him to grow wilder and growl against you, sending shivers down your spine, and vibrations against to your collarbone, and heat down to your core.

"Answer me," he growled and you nodded your head hastily, "Good girl."

Panting was heard all around the room, the couch cushions had sunken down, and a primatial instinct was being activated. You couldn't keep your body still which resulted in grinding against him multiple times. He moved one hand away from running it up your body and down to your boxer-shorts. Your ex-boyfriend had left them when he dumped you around a year ago, they were comfy so you kept them.

Sensing that your thought had shifted to another person, specifically another man, made him growl loudly and bring his fingers down to pinch your thighs. You made way to yelp but no sound came out and then you realized. You realized that you did want your voice back, really, really bad. You wanted to moan his name and whimper and yelp for him but you couldn't and it annoyed the hell out of you.

Quickly, you snapped in his face, which was now busy looking down at your creamy thighs. He looked down at you with those eyes and that gorgeous hair fell back in his face. You brought your hand up and tucked it back before pointing to your throat with narrowed eyebrows.

"Oh so you do miss it?"

You nod with pleading eyes.

"It's not like you ever did much good with that dirty mouth anyway. You just insulted me," he said, now rubbing your thighs under the shorts, the fabric folding around his hand.

Squip leaned down to your ear and asked, "Do you want to use those little pink lips for something other than being disrespectful? Do you want to please me?"

You answer him by running your hands up his arms to his clothed lower back, pushing him down to make contact with the front of your thin shorts. He groaned at the contact and took his hands out from under your shorts. Then he snapped his long, pale fingers- oh what those could do to you- and looked at you expectantly.

"Say something, (Y/N)."

"Something?" You say meekly. He laughs powerfully at your wit.

Then he gazes down at you with a grin, "Say my name. Please; I need to hear it right now." You travel your hands up his spine to his soft black waves with a menacing smile and give it a tug. He growls at the action.

"Squip," You mewl.

He chuckles cynically and brings his mouth back down to your sensitive collarbone. He grinds into you as you arch your back again; You turn your head sideways, your chin feeling his soft hair, which you still had your hands in.

Then, he brings his hands back down towards your boxer-shorts. One hand now resting on your hip and the other slipping under the waist band of the fabric.

"How about you use that dirty mouth for some good?" He asks before bringing his mouth up to slam on yours.
_____________________________
A/N
I've been gone forever, please forgive me. Writers block and mental health are hoes.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.6K 253 32
Michael Mell x Reader Be More Chill fanfic Fem. Reader A. There's a cool twist B. My writing is very slow burn, just a warning
23.6K 1.2K 115
• R E Q U E S T S C L O S E D • I nEeD mOuNtAiN dEw ReD! Be More Chill and Dear Evan Hansen inspired one shots! Enjoy! Please don't read the first f...
6.1K 176 32
Be More Chill + Dear Evan Hansen headcannons and oneshots yeet lets go. P.S. THESE ARE MY OWN HEADCANNONS THESE ARE NOT FROM THE REAL MUSICALS GOD WH...
6.9K 374 11
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝗎𝗌 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗇 𝗈...