Stuck in The 100

By funtofantasiz3

(Y/N) was just a normal teenager, living her boring life, in her boring house. Suddenly she wakes up in her f... More

The Arrival
WE'RE BACK BITCHES
First Impressions
Whatever The Hell We Want
Off With The Wristbands
Rescue Party
Rescue Party 2
Despair
Changing Hearts
Water
Murphy's Law
Bunker
Cliff
Falling Skies
Hell's Gates
His Sister's Keeper
Radio
Poison?
Conscience
Nuts
Unity Day
He's back
Told you so
Immune
Habit
Hang in There
Ring of Fire
The Ark is Here
Looking for Trouble
Too Far
Sterling
Massacre
False Statements
Cure
How to Make Peace
Some Unfornutate Goodbyes
Waiting
Radio Calls
Radio Calls 2
Gate
Back Home
A Month Later
Two Months After MW
Try To Keep Up
There Goes The No Deadly Shots
I AM BACK
Piano
Back at Mt Weather
Explosions
Memorial
The attempt
New Chancellor - Part 1

Acid Fog

5.9K 191 29
By funtofantasiz3

We had left camp to look for a way in Mount Weather. It was a big group made by adults and us.

"Don't forget to look up, the grounders use the trees that's how we lost John Mbege," Bellamy warned.

I was walking next to Raven, a bit worried about her leg.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"Awesome."

After a few miles, Raven spotted the top of Mount Weather, it was too far away and it was becoming too dark to keep going so Clarke told us to set camp there. I grabbed my bag to set the tent up.

"We're missing two. Where the hell are they?" Abby asked, talking about Bellamy and Octavia.

I smirked while grabbing the tent, the had gone to find a better way in. Abby and Clarke had a fight about that which somehow led to Finn leaving with the guards and Clarke going after him. I ended up with Raven and Abby.

"Acid fog!" I heard Raven scream and I quickly finished setting the tent up and the 3 of us stayed inside.

"Clarke! Clarke, do you read me?" Abby tried to reach Clarke through the radio while Raven tried to sync it, I guessed.

"We're closer to the source, it's swallowing short range now too," Raven explained.

"Clarke, do you read me? Damn it!" Abby kept on trying.

"There's a small bunker nearby, don't worry, they'll be fine," I guaranteed.

The radio Raven was working on started to make weird noises.

"What's that?" Abby asked.

"I don't know. But it sounds like they're jamming every frequency but this one. You hear that!" While Raven talked a man's voice was starting to be heard. "This one's clear!"

"That sounds clear to you?" Abby was confused.

"Will be once I crack the encryption," Raven explained.

"Okay, English, Raven what does that mean?"

"It means Raven is a genius," I showed a half-smile. "We'll hear inside Mount Weather."

"Okay, now let me work," Raven smiled and got back to work.

"What is taking so long?" Abby asked after a while.

"I've almost got it. They're using a type of audio modulation here like a feedback label. I just need to pinpoint the origin point then I can get the pure transmission. Just need to find the right..." Raven explained to us while trying.

Abby looked at me, maybe trying to seek for answers, but I was as lost as her.

"Sorry, you lost me in this one." I laughed.

The sound from the radio became clear and we could exactly what the Mountain Men were saying.

"You did it!" Abby smiled.

"Never doubt you could," I added.

"Has the veil lifted yet? Over," A voice asked.

"No sir still descended. Over," Another answered.

"The veil, they're talking about the fog. It's a weapon," Abby said.

"Which means they attacked us," Raven answered.

Abby ordered some guard to build a bomb and blow up the tower. Raven stared at her, with a judgmental look.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"We're listening to the enemy, blow the antenna and we won't be able to do that."

"Don't blow it and we won't make contact with any other Ark survivors and we need those reinforcements, Raven."

"Tough call. I know what Clarke would do."

For a moment I really wish I wasn't inside that tent, that whole conversation was making me want to jump off a cliff.

After a lot of thinking, Abby called off the order.

Not so long after that the fog finally went away and we got out of the tent, packing everything. We walked back to camp and stayed outside, to wait for the rest. Raven set down and I set next to her, waiting for any signs of Clarke and Finn.

"I'm sure he's okay," I told her.

"Yes."

"Listen, I know what he did to you sucks. It really does. But he's still your family, and you don't give up on family." I tried to reassure her, maybe make them stay friends.

"Thanks," She smiled at me.

They arrived and Clarke ran to hug Abby while Finn stood there staring at us.

"I'm glad you aren't dead, too," I joked.

"Bellamy and Octavia?" He asked.

"Haven't arrived yet, but I know they're okay," I smiled.

Raven got near us after finishing to talk to Clarke and Abby. Finn and she were looking at each other and I gave them space, didn't want to watch the drama.

We heard someone call for help in the middle of the woods, and I was waiting to see Octavia and Bellamy carrying an injured guard or something like that, but instead, Jaha appeared.

"Oh, no," I whispered.

He walked to us and fell on his knees near us, how dramatic of him.

"I have a message from the commander. Leave or die, we have two days." He said as he stared at the camp.

A/N

I'm sorry this chapter was so terrible, tomorrow I'll update again and it will be better I promise you. Please vote and comment on your opinion, thank you so much for being so kind and friendly! And, as always, see you next chapter (aka tomorrow).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 5K 25
' She's a lost girl in her own little world, she looks so happy but she seems so sad. ' - disclaimer: i do not own the 100! all rights to the creator...
79.5K 2.4K 37
She wasn't even supposed to be on the dropship going down to Earth. As the youngest zero-g mechanic on the ark (as well as an engineer but she wouldn...
36K 1K 105
97 years ago, the world ended. It didn't get better after that. There was no rainbow, no olive branch. The flood of destruction would not simply evap...
161K 2.8K 23
"Well, you..." I start, about to say something spiteful, before Bellamy walks up to me and places his lips on mine. Without thinking I kiss him back...