She Becomes A Passive Villain...

By HalloweenGodspell

Falling into the fiery hell she created must've been the perfect way for her to die. The other woman would th... More

Prologue
A child?!
Like A Jinx!
Fragrant and Sweet
An Awkward Gaping Duck
I'll overlook it!
Aye! He's a jerk!
Athanasius
The Crown Prince
Overwrite His Touch!
Pain, Pain Fly Away!
Sure, You're Not.
The Apple of their Eyes
Rubea of the East
Resurrected the Great Demon Lord
Am I The Father?
Touch-Me-Not
When She's My Wife
A Damsel-In-Distress
Little Family Trip
Already Given You My Life
This Prince!
A Knight To Protect You!
Crocodile Tears
Going Back To See Father
My Swords
Open the Gates of Hell
Two Needy Animals
Fairest of Them All
A Father's Gratitude
The One Meant to Lead
Cold Water. Ice. You.
Hold Your Hand
Let's Run Away!
One Way or Another
Happy Wife, Happy Life
Thanks for the Treat!
How To Shut Her Up?
Monitor him!
Alexander Vuori
Just a Tour Guide
Bother Only Me
Princess of the Alynthi Kingdom
To Conquer Him
Smile at Me, Please
Jasmine Scent
Wolves Ganging Up A Sheep
She's not
It Was You
Maiden of Light
My Lovely Adira
Always Had Your Heart
Golden Orbs
Her New Butler?
A Pair of Monsters
Not Enough
As Long As It's You
My Dearest
Mommy's Only Baby!
Heise's Family
Dragon or Not
Saved Daddy's Soul
Not Anymore
I'm Telling Mommy
What Can You Give?
All Of It Is Yours
Our Son
Thank You!
Don't Let Her Go
In His Every Move
Ugly and Dangerous
Nothing but Fabrications
Please Mommy
His Coping Mechanism
Something Important
As Bright As Sunshine
Mommy is Here
The Highest Seat
The Boy's Mother
Can't Lie To Me
Let It Burn
The Phoenix
My Only Truth
Adira's Light
As His Wife
Phoenix Queen
The Sylveris Castle
My Vow To You
Aren't We?
His Queen
Suffer For A While
Isn't That Sad?
Not at all
Tenting Problem
A Monster
How to Kill?
Alexander's Woes
The Greenhouse Angel
In the Middle of the Night
Always Magnificent
Fed to You
Melissa Niveria
Please Love Me
Prince Casimir 2.0
One Life
The Nightmare
Adira's Jealousy
Bewitching
My Hero
A Life For A Life
The Little Sewer Rat
Ten Days
A Mother's Fury
A Warning
Wake the Slumbering Demon
A Hidden Lover!
Just You and Me
I Need My Wife
The God of Destruction
All The Bits And Pieces
He Remembers
A Warning, Reminder and a Promise
My Sunshine (Epilogue)
Afterstory

That Dragon is My Son!

42.2K 2.6K 373
By HalloweenGodspell

Casimir fixed some issues he briefly left unattended while he was preoccupied with Adira.

He checked the dungeons to see if Leon was rotting away like he wanted to but he was still unconscious.

Stefan was indeed under attack by large numbers of skilled fighters and although he fought great himself, it was still a little too hard for Stefan to fend them off.

Roman and a few knights under Casimir arrived on time before he met an unfortunate end and he slumped down the floor in obvious relief.

The king was fine since the palace guards immediately found him, as well as Alexander who was stashed inside a locked box. Well, he woke up and made a ruckus so would miss him, right?

Iris was also found together with the king and was sent to a guest room to rest until further instructions. But that didn't mean it was unguarded. She was still under imprisonment for interrogation after all but since the guards didn't know about Casimir stripping her of her title, they played safe.

And lastly, about Heise.

He knew he could not hide Heise's existence anymore. So he didn't deny anything. Although he made sure they were aware that Heise was not hostile. However, it could never be as easy as that.

About a third of the nobles, that came because of the terror they felt from Heise's angry roar, refused to believe that the first prince had complete control of Heise and that the beast would not harm anyone.

"If none of you tries to hurt anyone from the royal family, of course that dragon will not harm you."

"Your highness! Please stop saying crazy things! That is a dragon, your highness! They cannot be tamed! That dragon will eventually go crazy and attack even you!"

And at the words of the brave noble, Casimir flared together with the drop in temperature. He looked incredibly displeased and frightening.

"That dragon is my son! Anyone that tries to hurt him is a direct insult to the crown. To me! Don't you dare say he'll go crazy or I will cut your tongue!"

No one shall dare to hurt my family.

He scolded the noble that couldn't help the jolt of terror course through his nerves as he stiffly stood in attention.

Although he still wasn't convinced of Heise's docility, he didn't want to push any more of Casimir's buttons. Regrets never came first, after all.

So the noble chose to back down and submit to this berserking crown prince. They even wondered where the Lady Sylveris was. Where was she when they needed her as a stopper for this beast?

...

While on Adira and Heise's side, the dragon was still little by little providing Adira warmth by breathing blue fire towards her and imparting back some of his mana to her.

It was his chance to be the one to help his mother. He cannot fail her.

Adira was slowly regaining her warmth and healthy color and she was also not squirming uncomfortably in pain anymore. She looked like she was only sleeping now.

Heise lied beside her flower bed. He kept her sleeping figure company hoping that when she opens her eyes, he'll still be the first she sees. He behaved like a melancholic yearning son waiting for his mother to open her eyes and show him love again.

...

"Adira." The sleeping lady heard a voice call her and she bolted up before whipping her head around to scan the place.

She was in a quiet green meadow with dandelions scattered around and a soft breeze blowing past her, making her hair flow like waves.

It was a very peaceful place. There were no creatures around. She was alone. But she knew she heard a voice.

"Adira, my child." The voice came again and that made her jump up to her feet in fright.

She continued to turn round and round, trying to find the owner of that cold yet soothing voice calling for her, but she couldn't see her. It sounded sophisticated and lovely—like the soft tinkling of bells. It sounded divine.

"Who.. Who's there?" Adira risked asking the ghost-y voice. She should be a ghost herself. So what's there to fear, right?

"Hello, sweet little girl." A woman, with elf-like pointy ears, white golden silky straight hair and smooth porcelain white skin with platinum eyes, appeared before her.

The woman version of Casimir.

"Ca-Casey.. Casey is a girl. Oh goodness. Even in my dreams, am I fantasizing Casey as a woman? Well that sly handsome bastard is too beautiful for his own good.

Why'd he have to be such a beauty that can even trample a girl's beauty? What the heck is with that guy's level of attractiveness?"

Adira ranted on and on before she was cut by a giggle that rang like a soft happy melody. And she immediately fell in love.

"My son chose a fascinating one indeed."

Son? She's Casimir and Stefan's mother? What a beautiful person!

"Sweet child, would you please tell me how Casimir's faring? Is he that same cute little crystal that shines with the morning sun?"

Madam, I think you're talking about a different Casimir. He's dark alright? He's gloomy and cold! Although he's not with me... But he's still cold!

"Are you talking about the first prince Casimir?" Adira asked, doubtful about the person she was describing. But she only knew one Casimir in the entirety of the empire.

"Who else, dearest? Is my little crystal doing fine? How about my shy and silent Stefan?"

Shy?! In which part of that idiotic prince is shy? And silent?! Madam! He's as noisy as an Ostrich!

"The second prince, Prince Stefan, is very lively, sunny and bright. He's very popular with the noble ladies and he's very handsome. He's doing well on his duties as the empire's prince and there is nothing to worry about him.

Casey—umm—Prince Casimir's doing well too. He's a genius at various fields—even beating specialists of their respective fields—and very strong. He's... He's just... the best." Adira's voice turned soft after speaking about Casimir.

She misses him so much. She didn't regret how she selflessly sacrificed herself in his stead. What she did regret was how she didn't say goodbye to him properly nor tell him what she wasn't able to say to him sooner.

She regretted how she can no longer see him and Heise again.

Caelia, who noticed and figured out what Adira was feeling, smiled softly. Although her son was too forceful at scheming to tie her to him, he chose the right person. So she felt happy. She loved Adira almost immediately.

She knew she would be a great wife and companion for her son. As well as grow to be the greatest empress someday.

"Dear child, it's about time you woke up. The people you've left behind.. they're hurting so much. The pain is changing them for the worst.

You cannot leave them, dear. Casimir, your child, Heise, your family—there's too many people who will break apart if you leave. So, wake up."

Were her parting words after she felt satisfied with finally meeting the woman that managed to capture both of her sons—and quite possibly a lot more. The woman who had nothing to say about them but good words.

Even though she knew that it wasn't everything the sweet lady had to say.

The woman who miraculously made the last divine dragon love her wholeheartedly. The woman who thawed the frozen heart of her son that froze when she left them too soon.

"Listen dear. Listen to them calling you back."

Adira heard her say and closed her eyes to focus her senses. It was then that she heard a soft poignant sob.

She opened her eyes and saw a little raven-haired child with striking sapphire eyes marred with large beads of tears. He looked somewhere about five or six years old.

He was bawling his eyes out as he cried for his mother.

Adira didn't know why but his cries tugged painfully at her heartstrings as every sob reverberated loudly in her ears and clenched her heart tightly.

He looked very heartbroken.

"Heise. Oh, my poor baby."

Notes:
Hi! Just dropping it here since I'm not yet too busy. Might as well grab the chance to update! Thank you for the words of support and love! You guys really are the best! Thank you for understanding!

Love you guys a looot! Banzaaai! 🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 103 28
"I don't care if you are not a human. What matters is my feelings toward you..." ... Accidentally struck by lightning and died, a wandering god saw C...
495 21 28
"It must be quite something, a feeling like this... it is quite something. Wanting someone for so long that in your head they were yours and with som...
46.4K 4K 67
Stories of how to survive as an evil duke's daughter are nothing new. But then fate just had to, really had to, put Lizzie at the center of such repe...
256K 11.4K 19
It's terrifying. Waking up on a unfamiliar surrounding and realize along the way that I was reincarnated. Was I given a second chance of life? I cou...