๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€๐™‡ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...

By -MOTHERMOON

๐™ค. ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€๐™‡ .ยฐ+ ( ์ฒœ์‚ฌ. ) โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏโ€ขโ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ ๐‘ฐ ๐’”๐’‚๐’˜ ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐‘ฐ ๐’‡๐’Š๏ฟฝ... More

๐—•๐—”๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐— ๐—œ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ *เณƒ โ€เญจ ๐’๐”๐๐Œ๐ˆ'๐’ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐’ เญง
๐™Ž๐™๐™‰๐™ˆ๐™„'๐™Ž ๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐™†๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™’
๐™‘ ๐™‡๐™„๐™‘๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‰๐™ ๐™„
๐™Ž๐™†๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‹ ( ๐˜ฟ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™€๐™Ž ๐™€๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ )
๐™‡๐™Š๐™Ž ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€๐™‡๐™€๐™Ž ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™๐™„๐™€๐™Ž
๐™ˆ๐™€๐™€๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™’๐™€๐™„๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€๐™‰๐™‘
๐™Ž๐™๐™๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž
๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™‹๐™” ๐˜ฝ๐™„๐™๐™๐™ƒ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™” ๐™„
๐™Ž๐™€๐™‰๐™Ž๐™„๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‰
๐™…๐˜พ๐˜พ: ๐™Ž๐™‡๐™€๐™€๐™‹๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™
๐™๐™„๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐™„๐™„
๐™‚๐™๐™Š๐™’๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™๐™‹
๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜ฟ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™‹๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™‰
๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‰๐™€ ๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€
๐ŸŒ™ incorrect quotes โ€ข 1
๐ŸŒ™ girl advice
๐ŸŒ› jeno making everyone jealous
๐ŸŒ› I need time
๐ŸŒ™ Late Night
๐ŸŒ™ Astraphobia
๐ŸŒ› Drunken Apologies
๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐™”๐™Š๐™ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€?
๐™Ž๐™๐™๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™Ž๐™€ ๐™Š๐™ ๐˜ผ ๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™€๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ *เณƒ โ€เญจ ๐’๐”๐๐Œ๐ˆ'๐’ ๐Ž๐”๐“๐…๐ˆ๐“๐’ เญง
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™€๐™’๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™‚๐™๐™ˆ
๐™๐™€๐™‚๐™๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™
๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™๐™„๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ *เณƒ โ€เญจ ๐’๐”๐๐Œ๐ˆ'๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„๐’ เญง
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™€๐™’๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™‚๐™๐™ˆ
๐™‚๐™Š
๐™๐™€๐™‚๐™๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ *เณƒ โ€เญจ ๐๐„๐–๐’.เญง
๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™†๐™‹๐™Š๐™‹
๐™Ž๐™Š๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™„
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ *เณƒ โ€เญจ ๐’๐Ž๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐Œ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€. เญง
๐™Ž๐™Š๐˜พ๐™„๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐™ˆ๐™€๐˜ฟ๐™„๐˜ผ ๐™„
๐™Ž๐™Š๐˜พ๐™„๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐™ˆ๐™€๐˜ฟ๐™„๐˜ผ ๐™„๐™„
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ *เณƒ โ€เญจ ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐€๐‚๐€๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐˜. เญง
SCIENTIST'S NOTES
๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜”๐˜–๐˜–๐˜• ๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜•
๐™„. ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™๐™‰๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡
๐™„๐™„. ๐™ˆ๐™๐™๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‡๐™”
๐™„๐™„๐™„. ๐™„๐™‰๐™‘๐™€๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰
๐™„๐™‘. ๐™Ž๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™†๐™„๐™‡๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ p.1
๐™Ž๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™†๐™„๐™‡๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™ฅ๐™ฉ. 2

๐™๐™„๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐™„

7.4K 204 18
By -MOTHERMOON

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

What was ORIGINALLY PLANNED was that after the tour, Mark and Sunmi would be going on that date that he promised back in Los Angeles.

But someone (Haechan) just had to mention the fact that they would be in Miami for a few days before the concert. Thus peeking Sunmi's interest in walking along the beach.

WHICH MEANT Haechan had to mention the date in front of her.

Which wasn't a big deal to Mark at first. But then he remembered how unprepared he was when the actual day came.

So here he was, pacing back and forth, complaining to Yuta, Haechan and Taeil about how much of an idiot he was for not planning anything.

"Who the hell was I kidding?! I've never been to Miami before! I don't know what to do here!!" He exclaimed, running his fingers through his hair.

"Now, I'm gonna look like a loser in front of my dream girl because of how much of an idiot I am."

"Didn't Sunmi live here for 5 years of her life?" Taeil asked, playing on his phone.

"Oh yeah, she did." Yuta agreed, suddenly remembering. "Her parents also live out here."

Mark paused. P-Parents? Does that mean he would have to meet her parents? This was barely their first date! He was super unprepared.

"Don't worry, we actually meet them the day before the concert." Taeil reassured lazily.

"Right now, we are focused on you impressing noona." Haechan butted in. "And I have just the plan to help you, hyung."

Mark nearly rolled his eyes. Not this again. The last time he thought of a plan to gain her attention, they were still rookies and he embarrassed himself so bad that he couldn't be near her for 2 weeks.

"Why should I trust your plan this time?"

Haechan sassily scoffed, crossing his arms. "Because I'm obviously smarter than you. Besides, I had help."

Mark plopped down on the bed, next to him. What does he have to lose? He's got nothing.

"I'll bite. What is this plan?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"When did you become old enough to date?"

Doyoung could not stop whining about how Sunmi was growing up. Jungwoo happily watched as Johnny was applying red lip stain on the blonde.

When they heard that Mark and Sunmi were going on a date, Jungwoo almost jumped up and down in happiness.

Taeyong and Doyoung nearly cried because she was growing up too fast for their taste.

Johnny and Jaehyun weren't suprised by the news but they were happy nonetheless. Same with Yuta and Taeil.

Earlier, Haechan and Johnny looked up places they could go for the day. They found a botanical flower garden that was located near the beach. Which was a perfect place for a first date.

But they wouldn't tell Sunmi that. They wanted her to be surprised.

"She is 20 years old now." Johnny reminded him. "Besides, Sunmi and Mark are old enough to know how to be safe."

Sunmi turned pink and smacked his arm as he laughed.

"Oppaa! Don't say that!" She scolded. "I wonder where he's taking me. I'm so nervous."

"Aww, you really do like him." Jungwoo cooed, hugging his pillow.

He was right. Sunmi really did like Mark a lot. She didn't rememebr when it happened but she knew she's always had these feelings for him.

Only now, it was on full display after he asked her out.

"Well, wherever you two go, make sure to call if you need anything." Doyoung said. "Seriously, also check in with me every 30 minutes and-"

"Jesus, she'll be fine." Jaehyun chuckled out. "You don't trust Mark to not do anything?"

"I trust him. I just don't trust strangers around my little girl." Doyoung replied frowning a little.

"OUR little girl." Taeyong spoke up, giving Doyoung a pointed look. "She is our little girl."

He dismissively waved off Taeyong before speaking to Sunmi again.

"Anyways, please be careful."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." She reassured. "Mark is a gentleman, I trust him."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Dude, when did you find the time to buy these flowers?"

After an hour of getting ready (and more of Mark freaking out) the time came for him to "pick up" Sunmi.

Which was ridiculous because their hotel rooms were literally 2 doors away from each other.

But Haechan nearly had a fit when Mark suggested they meet at the lobby.

"I'm Lee Donghyuck, I can do anything." Haechan answered with a smirk.

"Anyways, have fun and remember, always be a gentleman." Yuta reminded.

"And you pay for everything. Don't you let her pay for anything at all." Taeil added.

"And don't forget to kiss her." Haechan quickly added.

Mark paused and looked at him like he had three heads on his shoulders. "W-What?!"

"You have to kiss her! Its proper 'friends to lovers' date edicate."

"You're ridiculous! I'm not doing that!"

"Yes, you have to!"

"Mark, go before you're late!" Yuta interrupted their argument. "Go now!"

Quickly realizing the time, he quickly left the room.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hello, Mark! You're here for Sunmi?" Jungwoo greeted, pretending to be a parent.

Which only made Mark roll his eyes. "No, these sunflowers are for you, of course I'm here for Sunmi!"

Not caring about his attitude, Jungwoo leaned on the threshold with a grin on his face. "Well, she'll be out soon. Why don't you come in and get comfortable?"

Mark moved past him and entered their hotel room. Jaehyun was laying in bed, playing on his phone, Doyoung was nowhere to be found, Taeyong sat on the other side of Jaehyun, staring at his phone screen.

Johnny was on his own bed, scrolling through Instagram.

"Sup, Mark." Johnny greeted lazily.

"Hey." He replied. "Wait, where's Doyoung?"

"Sunmi got really nervous and so she went to the bathroom to calm down." Jaehyun explained casually. "Doyoung went to check on her."

"So where are you taking her?" Jungwoo asked excitedly. "Oooh! Is it a secret? Do you plan on holding hands with her?"

Before Mark could say anything, the bathroom door swung open, gathering everyone's attention.

Mark looked and his jaw nearly dropped.

There Sunmi stood in a red sundress that fitted her so perfectly, her blonde hair laid on the top of her shoulders in very soft waves. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

Which only made Mark even more nervous. She was absolutely perfect!

Summi shyly smiled at Mark, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Mark." Taeyong nudged him, bringing him out of his thoughts. "Don't you have something to say?"

Rubbing the back of his head, Mark quickly stood up and walked over to her.

"Right hehe. . ." He stuttered out. "You look. . .pretty."

Really, Mark . . .really?

Was that all he could say to her?! Get it together, Lee Minhyung!

Sunmi giggled. She could tell he was nervous. He would always stutter. It was very cute.

"Thank you. Are those for me?"

"O-Oh yeah!" He said, handing the bouquet of sunflowers to her.

She took them happily and gently smelled the petals. Sunflowers were her favorite flowers.

Her father would always tell her that her smile could make the sunflowers bloom.

"These are beautiful! How did you know I loved sunflowers?"

"Just a wild guess, haha."

"This is cute and everything but I have some rules." Doyoung interrupted sternly.

"There will be no drinking, no inappropriate activities and I better see a text or call from either of you every 30 minutes."

Sunmi sighed, slightly embarrassed. Why does he have to be like this? She just wanted to leave.

"Do not pay him any attention." Taeyong said, gently guiding the both of them to the door. "You two kids have fun!"

"Have her back by a reasonable time. Mark!" Doyoung yelled as they began leaving.

After Taeyong closed the door, he turned to the group with his phone in hand.

"Operation: First Date, is officially on."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 2.4K 25
โWho were you?โž ยฉDONGHYUQUE , 2019
11.7K 219 16
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„] ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐‰๐ž๐ง๐จ'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ...
134K 3.5K 32
๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š˜๐š•๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š‹๐šž๐š. 10๐š๐š‘ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š ๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šž๐š™ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š—๏ฟฝ...
732K 21.2K 64
โ™งสœแด‡'s แด„แดสŸแด… . . . . โ™งส™แดœแด› sแด›ษชสŸสŸ sแดแดแด‡ สœแดแดก แดกแด€ส€แด. โ€ขแดแด€า“ษชแด€ แด€แดœ