Love You As Much As I Hate Yo...

By rinienarinie

Kang Rae Na is a very spoil brat girl with some attitude problem. She grew up with her grandfather that prote... More

Chapter 1: Goodbye
Chapter 2: It's even hard to say goodbye
Chapter 3: First time meeting
Chapter 4: My enemy
Chapter 5: The present that can't be replaced
Chapter 6: The Ice Princess is coming back home
Chapter 7: The unexpected event
Chapter 8: The accident
Chapter 9: Who is the girl?
Chapter 10: The unwanted job
Chapter 11: Their second meeting
Chapter 12: Life as a maid
Chapter 13: The other side of her
Chapter 14: First day at school
Chapter 15: Don't be sick!!
Chapter 16: He knows the secret
Chapter 17: You've brought them all?
Chapter 18: Why do I keep protecting her?
Chapter 19: The cute side of him
Chapter 20: Moonsoo-ah,be a brave guy!!!
Chapter 21: The matchmaker
Chapter 22: Happy Birthday,Rae Na
Chapter 23: The Vengeance
Chapter 24: Please help them!
Chapter 25: I'll always stay with you
Chapter 26: Being Popular
Chapter 28: Jealousy
Chapter 29: The Confession
Chapter 30: Heartbroken
Chapter 31: The Reunion
Chapter 32: Steal the heart
Chapter 33: Cold-hearted Rae Na
Chapter 34: Hating each other
Chapter 35: It worked!
Chapter 36: The Last Date
Chapter 37: Gone
Chapter 38: She's back!
Chapter 39: Memorize
Chapter 40: Flustered
Chapter 41: What to do?
Chapter 42: Hidden enemy
Chapter 43: The breaking news
Chapter 44: The second attempt
Chapter 45: One last kiss
Chapter 46: It's over
Chapter 47: The twins (FINAL)
New Story!

Chapter 27: The third wheel

5.1K 123 3
By rinienarinie

Author's POV

Myungsoo brainwashed his mind in order to give Rae Na the best confession ever. He even locked himself in his room. Rae Na felt he was acting odd again. She knocked his room.

"Yah,Kim Myungsoo!!Do you want to come out or not?We'll be late for school.."

"Alright,I'll be right there in a sec.."Myungsoo answered.

Rae Na pouted her lips. She wondered why Myungsoo changed all of a sudden.

In the car,Myungsoo just kept looking at the window. He was actually thinking about his plan. But for Rae Na, Myungsoo was being a bit weird to her.

"Myungsoo..do you have something to say?"she asked him.

Myungsoo turned his head and said,"No..I don't have anything to say.."he tried his best to act natural in front of her.

Rae Na felt dissatisfied with his answered. She looked at him with suspicious eyes. She went closely to his face. She wanted to check if his eyes were lying.

Myungsoo's heart beat faster and faster as she was too close to him.

"I'm sure you are hiding something from me..."she muttered. She was inches away from him.

"Yah,do you need to go this close to get the answer?"Myungsoo blushed.

Rae Na cleared her throat. "I just want to know if you are lying..that's all.."she said to him.

Myungsoo exhaled in relief. That was so close. Rae Na really made him felt butterflies in his stomach. Wow,this girl was really something.

As they arrived in front of the school gate,Rae Na kept staring at him as he went out from the car. He noticed she was still in the car.

"Aren't you going to come out,princess??Do you need a red carpet?"he said sarcastically.

Rae Na pouted. She was sure that Myungsoo was hiding something from her and she was dying to know what was it.

"You are acting weird..Okay..fine..if that's what you want. Don't blame me if I hide something too from you..."she sulked. Myungsoo chuckled. Then, her eyes were focused on a tall guy who was going to be hit by a motorcycle that was crossing by at the street.

"There is no secret about you that I didn't know..Yah,where are you going??"Myungsoo said as Rae Na ran towards the guy. He pushed the guy to the side of the road and both of them fell on the street.

"Rae Na!!!"Myungsoo was stunned to see what happened. He quickly helped her and the guy.

"Are you hurt?"he said worriedly as he was checking if she got hurt. Then,he saw there was blood from her right hand. It got scratched.

"Your hand got hurt. "Myungsoo gently looked at her hand.

"It's okay..it's just a small scratch..I'll be fine.."she smiled at him. Then,she turned to the guy she saved just now.

"Are you okay??"she asked him. The guy stared at her deeply. Myungsoo noticed his staring and he didn't like it at all.

"I never seen your face before. Are you a new student? You are wearing our school uniform though.."Rae Na said to him.

"Yes..thank you for saving me..I'm new here. I need to go to the school office.."he said to them.

"Ah,really?Then,welcome to our school. My name is Kang Rae Na and this is Kim Myungsoo..the school office is at level two of the main building."she explained in details.

Myungsoo got annoyed with the situation.

"Come on,lets go..we'll be late.."he quickly pulled her wrist and walked towards the school.

"I'll see you around!!"she beamed at him. The guy smiled at her.

Myungsoo got moody as he sat on his chair.

"What's wrong,hyung??"Sungjong asked him.

"Nothing.."he said coldly. Sungjong exchanged glances with the rest of the members and he decided not to ask him again. Seemed that Myungsoo was not in a good mood.

As the teacher came in,he brought along a new student with him. Myungsoo rolled his eyes in disbelief. "What is he doing here?"Myungsoo whispered to himself.

"Good morning everyone. Today,we have a new student. Please introduce yourself.."he pointed the new student.

"Hello everyone. My name is Park Hyun Won..I just moved here from U.S..please take care of me."Hyunwon introduced himself. Everyone in class clapped their hands excitedly especially the girls.

"Wah,he's so handsome..he's totally my style!!"said of the girls.

"Yeah..but he could not beat Myungsoo..Myungsoo is too handsome.."said the other girls.

Myungsoo gritted his teeth. Somehow he felt uneasy about that guy.

During recess,he quickly turned to Sunggyu and ask,"Hyung,lets ask Yoomi and Rae Na to eat with us,okay?"

"Why so sudden??"Sunggyu asked him.

"I don't want any girls especially Ji Yeon to disturb them again. Of course you don't want that to happen?right?"he said to him. He used that as an excuse. He did not wanted them to know that he was jealous if any guys approached Rae Na.

"You are right.."Sunggyu muttered and called out her girlfriend and Rae Na.

As they were on the way to the canteen,there were boys waved at Rae Na and even gave her presents. Myungsoo looked at them with an annoyed face.

"Wah,you are so famous,Rae Na..look at them..they are so in love with you.."Woohyung teased her. Rae Na gave an awkward smile.

"Yeah..your popularity is at the same level with us now.."Hoya chuckled.

Myungsoo kept silent. He got more annoyed and annoyed every second passed.

Suddenly,Hyunwon came approached them. He was looking for Rae Na. "Rae Na,can I see you for a moment?"he asked her. Rae Na looked surprised and got up from her seat.

She followed him behind. Myungsoo and the rest watched them as they were talking at the corner of the canteen.

"Since when did they know each other?"Dongwoo asked them.

"Since this morning.."Myungsoo answered coldly. They exchanged glances to each other.

"How did you know?"Sungyeol asked again.

"Because I was with her this morning. She saved that guy from getting hit by a motorcycle. That's how she knew him.."Myungsoo explained in details.

"Oh,that's why you were so grumpy and moody since this morning..because of that guy,right?"Sungjong exclaimed. He knew there must be a reason for Myungsoo acted like that.

Myungsoo was speechless. He did not wanted to admit nor deny it.

"Myungsoo..are you jealous??"Sunggyu asked him. He just kept quiet.

"Myungsoo,you like her too much..that's why you get jealous..but don't worry too much..Rae Na won't fall with other guys. I'm sure about it.."Yoomi reassured him.

Myungsoo did not uttered a word. He was looking at Rae Na and Hyunwon. What they were talking about?

"Hmmm...are you okay?Hyunwon nervously asked her. Rae Na nodded.

"I'm fine. Why do you want to see me??"she asked him in puzzled.

"Let me see your right hand.."he pointed her right hand.

"Why??"she showed him her right hand. Hyunwoo held her right hand and put a band-aid on the scratched cut she got while saving him.

"You got hurt because of me. I feel responsible for it.."he said to her.

"It's nothing. If it were someone else,I will help him too.."she said to him.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes in disbelief. How dare he held her hand. He got up and went straight to them.

"What do you think you are doing right now?"he asked furiously.

Hyunwon smirked at him. "I didn't do anything. Just returning the favor..why?Are you her boyfriend?"

Myungsoo suddenly held Hyunwon's collar with anger.

"Myungsoo,stop!!Come on..lets go.."Rae Na quickly pulled his arm and went away from Hyunwon.

She took him outside of the canteen.

"What is wrong with you??You can't just do that to anyone.."Rae Na said to him. Myungsoo just stood there quietly. He could not explained why he got mad out of a sudden. Rae Na exhaled deeply. She did not wanted to argue with him anymore. She went closely at him and held his hand.

"Myungsoo,tell me..do you have any problems? You are acting strange lately.."she said gently. She smiled sweetly at him. Myungsoo looked at her helplessly. He wanted to tell her how he felt for her but he need to wait for the right moment. He already booked a hotel for his event confession. He wanted to give the best for Rae Na. He can't tell her now. When he saw Hyunwon tried to approach Rae Na, he felt worried. He knew Hyunwon liked her from the way he looked at her.

"Nothing..I need to be alone.."he turned away from her. Rae Na felt upset. What was wrong with him?

As Myungsoo walked into the class,Sunggyu pulled him into the toilet. He made sure that no one else in the toilet.

"What's wrong,hyung?"Myungsoo asked him.

"I saw what happened,Myungsoo..what's wrong with you?I know you like Rae Na but why are you treating her like that?"Sunggyu expressed what was on his mind.

Myungsoo sighed deeply.

"I want to confess my feeling to Rae Na,hyung.."he finally said to him. Sunggyu smiled at him.

"Finally,we were all wondering how long you are going to take time to confess to her. So,what's bothering you?"Sunggyu asked again.

"Everything!!I want to give her the best confession. I even booked the hotel. And now this Hyunwon guy is taking an interest to Rae Na. I feel uneasy. I'm afraid he would take her away from me.."he told Sunggyu everything.

Sunggyu burst into laughter. Myungsoo felt irritated and embarrassed at the moment.

"Hyung,don't laugh at me..I'm really serious.."Myungsoo pouted.

"I'm sorry. But this too funny..okay,okay..firstly,you have got to stop thinking nonsense about that Hyunwon guy. Even if he has feeling for her,I know for sure that she will choose you. Secondly,just confess to her now. Don't even wait for it. Are you an event guy?Why do you even booked the hotel?I confessed my feeling to Yoomi in front of her house.."Sunggyu said with proud.

"That's because you are so cheap,hyung. You are not romantic..I wonder if you are Yoomi's ideal man.."Myungsoo smirked at him.

"Yah,do you want to get beat from me?"Sunggyu shot him a glare. Myungsoo shook his head.

"Anyway,I really do hope you will confess to her soon..You two are suitable for each other.."Sunggyu continued. Myungsoo smiled at him. He sure do hope so.

At the class,Hyunwon stared at Rae Na. He felt something as he looked at her. What was it?

Hyunwoo's POV

Why my heart is beating faster when I'm looking at her. I remembered when she saved me this morning. Her eyes were so pretty when I got so close with her. What relationship did she and Myungsoo have?He seems mad when I held her hand though. Did he likes her too?

Author's POV

Rae Na got a text from her grandpa after the class ended. He wanted her to come home as he wanted to bring her to some place later.

"Myungsoo,I can't go home with you. Tae Yong oppa will take me home because grandpa wants to take me to some place. Tell grandpa Kim that I will be late,okay?"Rae Na informed him. Myungsoo nodded.

He watched Tae Yong opened the door for her.

"Having a difficult day at school today,agasshi?"he asked her.

"Nope. I'm a good girl today,Tae Yong oppa.."she beamed at him.

Myungsoo sighed again.

"Why do I keep feeling jealous with this guy too??What's wrong with me?This love is killing me.."he muttered to himself.

Rae Na came home to Kang's villa. She got ready as her maids prepared her dress. They went to K hotel.

"Where are we going,grandpa?"Rae Na asked him.

"We are going to welcome my guest,Mr.Park. He's from America. He just moved to Korea with his family in order to expand their business. Our company has collaborated with their company for years. Since he said that he will bring his family into this meeting,I should bring mine too. Would you help grandpa,Rae Na-ah?"Jae Hoon asked her.

"Of course I should help you..Don't worry..I'll behave,grandpa.."Rae Na smiled cutely at him. Jae Hoon chuckled as he felt amused with her.

As they arrived,Rae Na was shocked to see Hyunwon in front of her.

"You??!!"both of them said in unison.

------------------------------

Omo!! This is just getting interesting guys..Hyunwon,he will be the third wheel in Rae Na-Myungsoo relationship. Not to forget Tae Yong too. Poor Myungsoo. He's so cute when he got jealous. Did he know that Rae Na already fallen for him??Stay tuned..^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.7K 23
Woollim decides to have an audition and makes Infinite the judges. Infinite announces that if anyone wants to audition, they must send a video of the...
1.8K 161 25
Y/n is from Seoul and lives with her mother because her father died of cancer. She was born into a wealthy family whose mother owns the second larges...
132K 6.9K 35
"I like it, when she smile...but, I love it,when I am the reason!" [He said while looking at her secretly and admiring her.] ___________________ "I l...
1.5K 60 43
Your parents want you to marry your dad's friend's son, but you don't want to marry him. After the marriage between you and him, you find out that he...