She Becomes A Passive Villain...

By HalloweenGodspell

Falling into the fiery hell she created must've been the perfect way for her to die. The other woman would th... More

Prologue
A child?!
Like A Jinx!
Fragrant and Sweet
An Awkward Gaping Duck
I'll overlook it!
Aye! He's a jerk!
Athanasius
The Crown Prince
Overwrite His Touch!
Pain, Pain Fly Away!
Sure, You're Not.
The Apple of their Eyes
Rubea of the East
Resurrected the Great Demon Lord
Am I The Father?
Touch-Me-Not
When She's My Wife
A Damsel-In-Distress
Little Family Trip
Already Given You My Life
This Prince!
A Knight To Protect You!
Crocodile Tears
Going Back To See Father
My Swords
Open the Gates of Hell
Two Needy Animals
Fairest of Them All
A Father's Gratitude
The One Meant to Lead
Cold Water. Ice. You.
Hold Your Hand
Let's Run Away!
One Way or Another
Happy Wife, Happy Life
Thanks for the Treat!
How To Shut Her Up?
Monitor him!
Alexander Vuori
Just a Tour Guide
Bother Only Me
Princess of the Alynthi Kingdom
To Conquer Him
Smile at Me, Please
Jasmine Scent
Wolves Ganging Up A Sheep
She's not
It Was You
Maiden of Light
My Lovely Adira
Always Had Your Heart
Golden Orbs
Her New Butler?
Not Enough
That Dragon is My Son!
As Long As It's You
My Dearest
Mommy's Only Baby!
Heise's Family
Dragon or Not
Saved Daddy's Soul
Not Anymore
I'm Telling Mommy
What Can You Give?
All Of It Is Yours
Our Son
Thank You!
Don't Let Her Go
In His Every Move
Ugly and Dangerous
Nothing but Fabrications
Please Mommy
His Coping Mechanism
Something Important
As Bright As Sunshine
Mommy is Here
The Highest Seat
The Boy's Mother
Can't Lie To Me
Let It Burn
The Phoenix
My Only Truth
Adira's Light
As His Wife
Phoenix Queen
The Sylveris Castle
My Vow To You
Aren't We?
His Queen
Suffer For A While
Isn't That Sad?
Not at all
Tenting Problem
A Monster
How to Kill?
Alexander's Woes
The Greenhouse Angel
In the Middle of the Night
Always Magnificent
Fed to You
Melissa Niveria
Please Love Me
Prince Casimir 2.0
One Life
The Nightmare
Adira's Jealousy
Bewitching
My Hero
A Life For A Life
The Little Sewer Rat
Ten Days
A Mother's Fury
A Warning
Wake the Slumbering Demon
A Hidden Lover!
Just You and Me
I Need My Wife
The God of Destruction
All The Bits And Pieces
He Remembers
A Warning, Reminder and a Promise
My Sunshine (Epilogue)
Afterstory

A Pair of Monsters

39.3K 2.2K 232
By HalloweenGodspell

Rhys was then adopted into the Raiona household and was renamed as Leon-a name befitting an heir of an Earl's household. He was also made to dye his hair into a raven's color as his overall air drastically changed as well.

It was no wonder Adira couldn't recognize him.

There was not a shadow of the little Rhys remaining in his self anymore. Leon had changed too much.

Leon and Adira were already past the exit and through a loosely guarded path. Adira was still unconscious but in her sleep, she still softly and tearfully called for one name.

"Casey."

...

Triton, who wanted to be alone to think about Adira's current condition, happened to be strolling along that pathway not frequented by people.

He was so deep in his thoughts when he suddenly heard loud and hurrying footsteps drawing closer to his spot and that's when he saw Leon, Casimir's aide and heir of the Raiona household, carrying an unconscious Adira.

"Leon?" He called and the person paused.

It was unfortunate that he had to run into Triton of all people but he didn't know anything yet so he might be able to fool him still.

"Lord Dalriada!"

"What are you doing? Where are you taking Adira? What happened to her?"

"The lady has fallen gravely ill! His highness ordered me to take her to the nearest healer immediately! So if you'll excuse me, my Lord."

Leon hurriedly stepped sideways and was about to pass by him when he was suddenly stopped by a hand on his arm.

"Since when did that jerk ever order someone else to touch Adira? What the hell are you doing, Leon?"

Triton was suspicious of this bastard ever since and even more so now. Casimir ordering him to take Adira somewhere instead of himself really made no sense. Hell, that mad man could drop anything else in the world except for anything that involved Adira.

Figuring that Triton has seen through the weak lie he made up on the spot, Leon waved his hands and brandished the same black sword he manifested a while ago against Triton.

He was a lot weaker than Casimir but it didn't mean he was an easy opponent as well. It was even harder now since he was carrying Adira and making sure she wasn't caught in their fight.

Casimir was just a pure monster. No one could top that rabid beast.

"Do you really think you should be fighting me, Lord Dalriada? What happens if you mistakenly hurt Adira then? Wouldn't she hate you more?"

Leon tried attacking his psyche and it worked. Triton started to pause and hesitate before attacking and his moves were as plain as day! He even moved like a snail in Leon's eyes.

"Thank you!" Leon graciously yet sarcastically thanked him before he waved a hard attack towards Triton that pushed the man back to a wall and he made a fast break to the garden maze.

Triton chased after them but finally lost them in the maze.

He felt angry and useless as he started slashing crazily at the tall bushes that made up the garden maze.

"Damn! Leon! Do not do this! Casimir will kill you if you go down this path!" He tried approaching him the other way and tried to incite fear.

He knew Leon was loyal to Casimir and he feared him. But that was where he was wrong.

Leon was never once loyal to Casimir. He purposely acted like a loyal dog, gained his trust to stand by his side and got closer just so he could stand closer and see his beloved Adira always. The woman he chose all those years ago. The girl who promised her life with him.

Although he did once or twice-or a few times more-genuinely feared Casimir, it was still won over by his hatred towards him snatching his promised wife.

And so he did what he did.

"I don't care, Triton. I'm not a coward like you who can't fight for the woman he loves. I'm different. I will kill whoever I must kill if it means I can have Adira for myself."

Triton heard Leon's distant shout. His words struck him deep. Although it did occur to him once, he immediately brushed it off his mind as soon as he thought about it.

It was a crime against the crown. And his family was sworn to serve the crown!

How could he, a mere branch of the royal family, even dare go against Casimir, the one true heir?

"I am not a coward! You are! Why are you taking Adira away and not fighting Casimir for her in a fair fight?"

"Because I am not stupid like you." The voice sounded more distant and Triton cursed himself. There was no way to find Leon without a height advantage.

And just like on cue, a loud flapping of big strong wings with a loud angry roar reverberated and shook the whole palace.

It sent cold terrifying shivers down everyone's spines. More so on Leon's. How could it not? He was damn sure the monster was hot on his trail.

He's back?

He didn't even have time to look back as he quickened his steps. He was purely fueled by adrenaline now as he turned on alleys upon alleys just to hide from that pair of monsters' sapphire and platinum eyes.

But no one can hide from Casimir's and Heise's combined eagle-like vision. Especially not the one who took their most precious person away.

Upon spotting that raven hair speeding across alleys, Heise swooped down and mirrored his movements.

Leon suddenly saw that big looming shadow over him and felt his impending death. They cornered him towards the capital's edges that ended in a steep cliff. And true to his fears, the great demon lord did not think twice and leapt down from the dragon's back.

He didn't have enough time to parry or evade Casimir's attack when Casimir swiped his sword and flung Leon's weapon away.

Casimir held him by the neck and forced him to drop Adira by tightening his hold around his neck.

"You should never have done this, Leon. I never really liked you but you were capable and wasn't a bootlicker. And now, you did the one thing I can never forgive you for, Leon Raiona."

And with the end of his words for Leon, Casimir drove his sword through him. There was not a shred of pity or anything in his platinum eyes.

There was only a fearsome cold anger that will never be thawed.

Notes:
Hi! I am so happy to read all your lovely emotional comments and had a lot of fun! Thank you for the comments and votes like always, my darlings! And we are 100k+ readers and 6k+ votes now! Yaaaay! Banzaaaai! 🎉🎉🎉

Let's keep this up, lovelies! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10 4 17
Finally, after fighting for most of my life I'm free or well I was free for at least a day. That all changed the day I entered a strange portal that...
438K 16.4K 59
"I want our engagement to be annulled,your highness" I'm just a simple girl in the modern world who died and was reincarnated in the world of the fan...
477K 27.1K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
2.6K 107 14
Orealia is young daughter of the Duke of Redcliff. She is a child who has it all, yet when things don't go her way she ruins everything. A villainess...