A Miami Tale (Complete)

By LabelMeNotorious_

More

A Miami Tale
1. Emergency
2. The Patient From Hell
3. A Night At The Club
4. Trial Run
5. Long Night
6. Finding Out The Truth
7. Meeting The Kings
8. Business As Usual
9. Secrets
10. What Now?
11. Cheater
12. Club Opening
13. Old Encounters
14. Plans
15. Taking Back What's Mine
16. Taking Back What's Mine II
17. Moving Forward
18. Pained
19. Up Again
20. Apologies
21. The Right Time
22. First Doctor Visit
Real Quick
23. Early Mornings
24. Feeling Fat
25. Baby Room
26. Old Encounters Part II
27. Baby Shower
28. It's Time
29. Motherhood
30. It's Time Part II
31. Motherhood Part II
33. Kidnapped Part II
34. Back Home
35. Moving Day
36. Cookout
37. Imma Miss You
38. Husband && Wife?
39. Husband && Wife? Part II
40. First Birthday
41. Alex's New Home
42. Mommy && Daddy
43. Happy Anniversary
44. Happy Anniversary Part II
45. Happy Anniversary Part III
46. Trouble In Paradise
47. Trouble In Paradise Part II
48. Hard Headed Ass
49. Lesson Learned
50. Starting Fresh
51. Family Dinner
52. Taking Back What's Mine Part III
53. Taking Back What's Mine Part IV
54. She's Coming
55. Crazy Ex
56. Crazy Ex Part II
57. Crazy Ex Part III
58. Crazy Ex Part IV
59. A Much Needed Break
60. A Much Needed Break Part II
61. Run In With The Past
62. Happy Ending
[Epilogue]

32. Kidnapped

25K 896 17
By LabelMeNotorious_

Zadarius

I was at the trap when I got a call from one of the house guards saying that they were being out numbered. Shit this was a set up. I knew I didn't feel right.

"We have to go." I said. My phone beeped and it was a text from Trina.

"Fuck!" I said. We loaded up and headed to my house. I was swerving in and out of lanes trying to get there before it was too late.

When we pulled up I jumped out rushing in the house. I went to get my son and look for Trina.

"I got them searching the premises." Jay said. I nodded walking toward the safe room. I pray Trina in here too.

I put in the code and watched the wall move to the left. The lights automatically come on. I hear Ja'Maine's cries. I rushed over to him and picked him up.

Where the fuck was my girl?

I was rewinding the security tapes trying to see what happened. I watched the video of Trina shooting and fighting some nigga.

"Damn sis got them hands." Kurt said. I nodded in agreement. Then someone I knew all too well came up behind her.

"Fuck." I said.

"You know who that is?" Jay asked. I nodded rocking a fussy Ja'Maine.

"What you want to do?"

"We'll meet up at the trap tomorrow night. Right now my son needs me." I said. I know Trina can defended for herself, but I will not stop until I find her.

I packed Ja'Maine baby bag and a bag for me. We can't stay here. Who knows if they might come back. I can't have that shit. I put Ja'Maine in his seat and locked him in. I sighed getting in the car.

After this is over we're moving.

Ja'Maine was sleeping soundly and I was thinking of a plan to get my girl back. I knew what this was about, but why wait this long to do something about it.

I turned the light off and laid back trying to get some type of sleep.

Unknown

"Where do you want me to put her?"

"Basement and make sure you chain her." I said. These niggas can't do anything right sometimes. Zeus thought he would take away my family. He got another thing coming. I want his head. Once he's dead I'll take over his shit. I'll be everybody's new God. I smirk evilly thinking of my plan to bring him down.

His baby momma pack a mean ass punch and she can fight. My face still fucking hurt. I'm not gon' lie his bitch fine as fuck tho. I might fuck her and send him some pictures.

"Boss?"

"What?" I snapped.

"Someone's here to see you." I nodded.

"Send them in." A minute later that someone walked in.

"Aw, just the person I wanted to see."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 244 6
for my girls, reach an all time high orgasm
86.4K 3.7K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
75K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...