INFELICE | Alec volturi | Joe...

Par ox5280xo

FANFIC |©2019| |completed| Infelice (infeˈlitʃe) - > unhappy; lovelorn "Everyone is going to hurt you, you ju... Plus

--> I n t r o d u c t i o n
--> b l u r b
Part One
-» capitolo primo
-» capitolo due
-» capitolo tre
-» capitolo quattro
-» capitolo cinque
Part Two
-» capitolo primo
-» capitolo due
-» capitolo tre
-» capitolo cinque
Part Three
-» capitolo primo
-» capitolo due
-» capitolo tre
-» capitolo quatro
-» capitolo cinque
--> e p i l o g u e

-» capitolo quatro

278 4 0
Par ox5280xo

____________________

" you inspire my inner serial killer "

____________________

C L E O

____________________

"He is so infuriating!"

The door slammed loudly behind me as I entered the room. Violet hadn't even spared a glance at me and continued reading with that annoying smirk, reminding me of everyone else's in the castle when they saw me fight that idiot.

"He thinks he is always right and that he is so perfect and powerful that everyone around him should bow down to his majesty whenever he enters a room. He is so obnoxious that the word is not enough to - Are you even listening?" I asked, narrowing my eyes on her.

"I am, its just - nothing." She waved, dismissing the words she spoke.

"No, tell me." I urged. She was always attentive about everything I said and I was curious to know what had disrupted her thoughts.

"It's dumb. I - it's just - I feel weird around Joel." She blushed.

"You like him." I stated. It was clear, her heart fluttered at his name and she couldn't help but blush when she spoke of him.

"It's not like... It's weird - I shouldn't."

"Damn right you shouldn't. That guy is evil. There is a reason these people didn't disclose his power to the world."

"But there is something about him - "

"Yeah and it's called evil."

"We don't know the bad -"

"Just like we don't know the good."

"But he's cute -"

"So is Alec."

She suddenly stopped and turned to me with a sly smile.

"What was that?" She smiled.

"What?" I asked, confused. What happened?

"You called Alec cute. You like him." She cooed.

"I did no such thing." I denied, offended. That little twat is -

"Yes you did! I said, 'he's cute' and you said - "

"We are adults goddamn it. Stop accusing me of heinous and childish commentaries. I do not and will not give a flying fuck about that little -"

"Aww, you care! I can't believe it! My baby is in love!" She sighed dreamily.

"Shut it. I hate him, you hear me? I hate that -"

My mini rant was interrupted by a knock on the door. I stomped over and unlocked the hatch, opening it with ease.

Joel stood on the other side with amusement in his eyes as he looked me over.

"I am assigned to assist you on your tour. If you are ready, shall we proceed?"

🕸️🕸️🕸️

"That is Porta all'Arco, it is one of the six gates in the Etruscan walls to be intact. It has many features of the fifth century like the three heads embedded in the arch." Joel explained, pointing at the wall from afar. Indeed, we could see three rock heads protruding out of the bricks.

"Why did people put heads in everything?" Violet grimaced.

"It was a carving style at that time, " He chuckled. "Like now there is a craze of wearing torn clothes." He eyes my ripped jeans oddly. I scowled at him and Violet giggled.

"They are called ripped jeans. And they are expensive." I clarified dryly.

"My apologies. At my time, you'd be mistaken for a -"

"Finish that and I will hurt you." I scowled. He lifted his hands up in surrender, but continued to smile.

"Anyways, the arch's were made of -"

"Joel! You are called back to the castle, the Romanians have attacked!" A young vampire panted. My eyes widened and I found myself thinking of Alec for some reason.

What's wrong with you? I reprimanded myself.

"Violet. You go to the town square and sit at Starbucks. Do not come to the castle." I warned and sped off with Joel a step ahead.

🕸️🕸️🕸️

The run to the castle must have been the longest time I have ever spent worrying about Violet.

And Alec too.

Shut up you annoying voice.

Admit it.

What? That I'm finally crazy?

Crazy about him~

Piss of.

I can't. I'm your conscience.

Go take a vacation to Hell.

I wish.

"Jesus Lord..." Joel gasped.

I could hear the ruckus from outside. The ground was vibrating lightly or maybe that was just me.

Why am I panicking?

We jumped through the back entrance and ran straight to the source of the noise - the Throne Room.

I bust open the doors with my shoulder and the door broke open - pieces flying everywhere.

The room was a mess. There was a large group of vampires - nearly twenty or so that outnumbered the handful of Volturi members.

Felix and Santiago were taking out vampires left, right and center. Jane was flanked by Afton who was defending her while she inflicted pain on random vampires. Chelsea and Corin were fighting back-to-back as vampires flew their way. Renata, Demetri and Heidi were running around and killing vampires in their paths.

My eyes wandered around the room looking for that one guard: and nearly got my head ripped off by an incoming vampire. His head got ripped off on its own right before my eyes.

"You should pay more attention." Joel's voice spoke from in front of me, but there was a problem - I couldn't see him.

"What in the world..." I muttered, doing a quick three-sixty.

"I'm here. I just camouflaged into the surroundings." He spoke re-appearing. He shot me a mock salute and disappeared again.

"Cheeky bastard..." I smirked and once more scanned the crowd.

"Alec is fine! Go!" Heidi smirked and gave me a push. I scowled at her preparing to give an earful for her snarky comment, when a vampire jumped on me. I spun her around and ripped her head off her shoulders quickly.

"Bitch.." I snickered and went on killing those in my path.

I found out later - the hard way - that there was this vampire that had the ability to block out powers.

"Something wrong sweetheart?" A girl smirked as two large guys stood at her haunches. I was just trying to activate my power when this one walks up to me.

"You can block out powers?" I asked her unimpressed, as I eyes her up and down. She was a redhead, who looked like she was turned in her thirty's. She was pretty average looking for a vampire. He cocky smirk dropped and was replaced by a gruesome scowl.

"Andrei, Daniel! Get her!"

At her voice, the two hulks turned to me with matching scowls. I gulped as they stalked towards me, their fists upraised. Well, if I am going down, might as well go down fighting.

I braced myself for a loosing fight when I was suddenly pulled into a headlock by some idiot behind me.

"BITCH!" I thrashed in the hold as a husky voice rung out.

"Cleo?"

"God?" I whispered, suddenly afraid for some reason. I felt light headed and dizzy, which signified my soul leaving my body.

"No.... idiot..." The voice scoffed and I was suddenly transported to a darker place.

My eyes snapped open and I lunged for the person who had grasped me in their hold.

"Hey!"

"Alec?" I scowled, my hands wrapped around his neck as I sat across his stomach.

"Where the hell were you? Why did you try to kill me?" I growled and he rolled his eyes.

"A thank you would be nice," he said sitting up and snacking my hands off his neck. "and I thought you were one of them. You were too close to Eliza."

"Who?" I asked dumbly.

"The one who knocked out our powers." He stated in a isn't-it-obvious voice.

"Oh." I sighed. I got off him completely and crouched near the entrance of the weird cave which I found to be was a pile of bricks.

"Ok, I am going to do something stupid." I said, biting my lip.

"So the usual then?" He snarked. I shut him up with a dirty look.

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

"I'm going to jump on her." I blurted.

"What? Are you stupid?" He growled, grasping my wrist.

"I think we established that." I sighed.

"You are not doing anything like that." He snarled, pulling me back into the small cave like structure.

"Well one of us needs to take her out!" I scowled, struggling against his iron grip.

"Let someone else do it."

"But I want to."

"Shut up and sit down."

"Don't tell me what to do, control freak."

"Is it so hard to listen?"

"Yes."

"You are so frustrating..." He growled.

"Yeah. I know. See, I jump on her and rip her head off and you use your power on the big guys once she's dead. If I am alive at the end of this then great job! If I am not, then tell Violet she still owes me twenty dollars." I said and then jumped out.

"CLEO!" I heard him shout, but I ignored it. I ran, dodging the jumping vampires until I was right behind her. Just as I was about to lunge, a familiar scent engulfed my senses.

"VIOLET! WHAT THE FUCK??!!"

______________________

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

18.2K 334 15
❝Watch your words.❞ He snapped. ❝Or what? You're taking my senses away from me?❞ ☘ When Adeline Cullen found her mate who happens to be the most fea...
136K 3.6K 20
❝Your voice makes flowers grow.❞ ❝Don't speak of yourself in such a way! Do you not see how deeply I care for you? How strong my heart has grown for...
4.7K 88 22
When I realized he was my mate, I wanted to die for a second time. He was everything that I wasn't. But maybe the first impression isn't always as tr...
450K 10.2K 30
❝𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧...