||FINISHED|| Pink Roses (JSAB...

Oleh DJG3N6

'Alright Butterfly, here's the thing about you humans, you'll believe anything you're told as long as it's co... Lebih Banyak

Foreword *PLEASE READ*
The Man With Pink Hair
The Castle
The King
Fried Chicken Solves Everything
The Snake Woman
Mordecai
Scars
Worth Being Kind to **self harm**
Dumplings and Doritos
What He Sees In Me
Hot and Cold
Secrets
Home
The Quartet
Quartet - The Art of War
Quartet - I'm Being Reelistic
Valentines day & 600+ Reads Special!
(Y/N) - The Pentagon in my Dreams
(Y/N) Never Forgive. Never Forgive. Never Forgive.
(Y/N) - Falling
Quartet - Barracuda
Quartet - About Trist
(Y/N) - Caught
(Y/N) The Square in my Dreams
(Y/N) - Calm Before the Storm
(Quartet) - Prochorus
Quartet - Chip Zeal
Quartet - Lycanthropy
(Y/N) - Vengeance **Physical battery**
(Y/N) - Fear **Self harm**
(Y/N) - Pain
(Y/N) & Quartet - Fresh's Cool Friends (Murtagh & Veschell remix)
Quartet - Skye
Quartet - Corrupted Friends
Fresh - The End of Circumference Pt. 1
Fresh - The end of Circumference pt. 2
Fresh - Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold
Fresh - Long Live the New Fresh
Quartet - Close to me
(Y/N) - Out of Tune Violin
5K special - Q&A
5K Q&A SPECIAL PART ONE
5K Q&A SPECIAL PART TWO
5K Q&A SPECIAL PART THREE (FINAL)
Quartet - Aftermath
(Y/N) - Stress
Quartet - The Big Three
(Y/N) - Hangover
Quartet - TRIST TALKS
(Y/N) - This is it.
Final Boss
10K reads special (FLORIST X TATOO ARTIST AU ONESHOT)
A̱͗n̬͠ṇ̎ỉ̗h̹́i̞͝l͓̈́ḁ͝t͎̀e̠͐
its over.
One-Winged Angel
The Monster with Pink Hair
11th-Hour Superpower
Just Mobsters and Organised Crime Preview
Till it's over
Once Again
shitpost
The White Triangle in My Dreams
Voicemails
It's not Over
Character Voice Headcannons
But at What Cost...?
Fun Facts about Pink Roses!
20K READS/HAPPY BDAY JSAB/HAPPY BDAY QUARTET/SEND HELP
Shattered
Yeeting a Cyan Midget over my Shoulder
Nightclub
Bosses Reunited
Sweet as Sugar
Doing this while it's still relevant
So I'm a latin student (Shitpost)
(A Song Named) Pink Roses ||END||
Pink Roses as shit I have said and done
Snapped Trist AU
White Roses AU
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ IF YOU STILL PAY ATTENTION TO THIS STORY
And so it begins...

KARMA BITCHES

1.4K 34 118
Oleh DJG3N6

What the fuck do I do for 30k it's come sooner than I thought and I have no idea what to do for that milestone

Blixer tried to struggle. Blixer tried to scream. Blixer tried to cave this woman's face in. But nothing came out, he couldn't move, he couldn't do anything but watch Sugar's smile widen.

I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I GET THIS DRUG OUT OF MY SYSTEM I WILL FIND AND STRANGLE YOU WITH YOUR OWN FUCKING INTESTINES He tried to scream at her, but nothing was happening. All he wanted was to run away and never look back at this nightclub. But as strong as he was, he couldn't manage to even move. Usually he'd be able to lift up a building but at this point in time he couldn't manage to even move a single muscle without being faced with unimaginable fatigue. And hearing the phone conversation this woman just had, when this Austin guy, who he didn't even know existed until now, comes along, he'll be completely helpless to whatever he had in mind no matter how strong he was. What kind of beef did Austin even have against him? The fact that he was a Corrupted?

Meanwhile, Sugar just examined the drugged man from head to toe. A smile spread across her face after a few seconds in thought and Blixer felt his heart drop. The look on her face before this was that of a malicious bully looking down at their newest victim, but now it escalated into something much worse. Now she looked at him like he was a piece of steak on a silver platter that was practically swimming in its own juices.

"Say, how tall are you?" She sat on the bed next to him and looked down at Blixer with the look of a predatory hawk. He wanted to spit in her face. "Well, I know you can't answer, but you're well over six foot now, aren't you?"

No response. Obviously.

"I haven't slept with a guy in weeks, it's driving me crazy." Sugar's voice dropped an octave and was now filled with passion and a tinge of aggression that made all colour drain from Blixer's face. "Well, you're the tallest guy I've ever met and you're here, unable to move. Not gonna lie, I like what I see..."

GET AWAY FROM ME YOU THOT! Blixer tried to scream and kick her away but the invisible ropes binding him down didn't budge. He respected women but if one were to attack him or try to rape him in this case he would not hesitate to rip her face off.

With a touch that's dangerously gentle, she stroked his thigh. He screamed.

"Austin wants you unharmed because he wants to inflict all the damage himself. But of course, I'm not really physically harming you by doing this now, would I?" Sugar's hand travelled up his thigh and she shifted over to him, body hovering over his. She stroked all over his torso, now quivering under her touch, getting to his body pretty well. Blixer wanted nothing more than to get away from this creep. She sat in his lap and he almost found the strength to finally throw her off. Almost. Her body was warm against his.

To his utter horror, she lowered her body and he felt her lips close around his neck. The tender feeling of her lips kissing and closing around his neck was enough for him to finally break free and attempt to pry her away, but his movements were slow and weak, so much that he was held at bay by her just holding him down.

"Guess you need a larger dose of that drug now, don't you, Big Guy?" Sugar growled. It wasn't the growl of a sexual predator but rather one of an enraged savage. She left a couple of angry purple marks on his neck and he tried to get her off but to no avail. His eyes darted around the room, trying to find any way to escape.

He almost missed the glowing, barely visible silhouette of a woman standing behind Sugar.

The figure was feminine, although the edges of her body were smudged and softened, and she was coloured a bright white. He couldn't make out any features other than the fact that this was obviously a woman. But normal women shouldn't be see-through and glowing white! Who the hell was this one then?

Maybe the drug was making him hallucinate...

He blinked and the silhouette was now gone, but something caught his attention.

There was the sound of a click coming from the door. Like it had just unlocked itself. Sugar didn't notice it at all, and on the side of it, he caught the brief mark of a white triangle on the handle before it faded away. Blixer wondered what just happened, but a shiver up his spine from a hot breath down his neck snapped him back to reality. And he ended up having to focus on trying to resist Sugar's advances than to focus on how exactly the door unlocked itself. He finally managed to have some movement return to his body but not enough to pry her off. Sugar wasn't that well built while Blixer's arms were almost the size of her thighs, so this was a rare sight. Him genuinely being held at bay by a woman who was light enough to be carried by the wind.

She started to unbuckle his belt and he roared an anguished silent scream for help that nobody heard.

I stared at the empty stool where Blixer was supposed to be. I blinked. Where the hell was he? Didn't he say that he wasn't going anywhere? There was a glass of bourbon where he should be, but no sign of a man. I saw a nearby bartender and tapped his shoulder.

"Excuse me, have you seen a really tall guy with pink hair? You can't miss him he's only got one eye and one leg."

'You're looking for Danimal Cannon?' He put down a glass he was wiping and leaned on the bench. 'Yeah. He got pretty drunk and passed out so his girlfriend just took him away. A friend of theirs is gonna pick him up later, don't worry.'

Immediately I knew something bad happened. Passed out? Girlfriend? But I'm his-

And he's got such an impressive alcohol tolerance, no way he got drunk and even blacked out within the ten minutes I left him alone for. Not to mention he was drinking wine before I left! Out of all his favourites, it has the lowest alcohol percentage!

"Where is he now?" My voice lowered an octave as I leaned close. "And what did his 'girlfriend' look like?"

'Now now, I know that he's popular, but you can't just-'

"IF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK HE IS HE MIGHT LOSE A FUCKING KIDNEY, THAT WOMAN IS NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!" I roared. There was molten lead bubbling in my stomach. HOW DARE SOMEONE DO THIS? Everyone within a dozen meter radius suddenly stopped talking to stare at me wordlessly in shock. The silence made my demand feel more powerful as I stared down the bartender. He just shrunk under my gaze. He rose a trembling finger behind me at a flight of stairs.

"Th-there's a room up those stairs... He's there..."

'Thank you.' I muttered as I immediately turned around and bolted as fast as humanely possible up the shabby flight of stairs two steps at a time. Anxiety and rage mixed together in my guts and I hated the feeling. I knew that against whoever was in there with him I would be useless, but that's better than having him face whatever fate awaited him in there. At least I could scream for help. I saw a door, and immediately slammed it open.

My eyes widened when I saw that on a bed in the corner, was a Pink-haired, seven foot tall man with only one eye. He stared at me with a mix of surprise and relief. I calmed down ever so slightly upon seeing that he was still okay. On top of him, however, was a sight that made my blood boil. A skimpily dressed woman I knew too well was sitting in his lap, his belt unbuckled and- Oh my god. At least I got there in time before anything bad happened...

"Sugar?" My heart pounded against my ribcage in ire the moment I saw her. It was like even my circulatory system was angry at what's happening. The black anger in my bloodstream pulsed around my body with each heartbeat. How dare she do this? I knew the girl was a thot who always got what she wanted but to this extent?

'(Y/N)?' She looked puzzled. 'I swear I locked the door, what're you even doing here? You're not the kind of person to go to nightclubs!'

"Yeah, well I'm here. Sugar, what're you doing with him?" I pointed an accusing finger at her. Blixer wasn't moving but his eye was focused on me.

'Can't a girl have a little quality time with her boyfriend?' She scoffed. 'At least knock! It's really rude of you to barge into rooms like this, no wonder your momma abandoned you. You've got no manners!"

SHE DRUGGED AND IS CURRENTLY SEXUALLY ASSAULTING A MAN WHO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HER, YET I'M THE RUDE ONE? I could feel my insides contract with the sheer disgust. Besides, I'm not saying that I would ever do this, but if I were to sexually assault someone I would at least lock the goddamn door. 

"Alright then." I took several deep breaths. "What's his name?"

'James.' Sugar responded a second too late. I just scowled.

"Sugar, the man you are trying to fuck right now is my boyfriend. You didn't even get his name right."

I genuinely enjoyed seeing the colour drain from Sugar's face as she realised what was going on. But yet I didn't smile.

'So get off him you whore. Before I make you.'

Sugar's eyes narrowed as she rose up, back straightening and standing up.

"He's a piece of Corrupted scum. Why are you defending him? Because he gives you good di-"

'I'm defending him because I fucking feel like it.'

"I bet he doesn't actually love you. Nobody does."

At that statement, I could actually see the red tint of anger in Blixer's own eye, though when he tried to get up and tear Sugar's intestines out, all that he managed to do was make several lazy, slow, heavy movements that he seemed to struggle with doing so. Best he stays down and saves his energy.

'At least I won't be alone. Nobody loves you either.' I snarled.

Sugar gave me the greatest look of offence I have ever seen in my life. I bet nobody's ever dared to say that to her face before. Immediately afterwards she gave me a glare that could freeze a kingdom. Normally when I'm faced up against that glare, I would immediately shut up and cower. I would comply with her every demand, give her money when she asks for it, give her anything she wanted. But not now. Instead, the sheer anger and disgust I felt at her for doing this was enough for me to ignore any submission I felt. She deserves to have her eyes gouged out. Every part of me agreed. She seemed to be almost offended at the fact that a girl, who had previously followed her every command no matter how vile of what was requested of her, was now defying her. To be honest I can't even take her seriously after Fresh beat her up. I just pity her now. Thanks Fresh.

"You know why I can do whatever I want and you can't?" Sugar narrowed her eyes as she slowly approached me. I stiffened. "Because I've got people who are head over heels mad in love with me. I've got people who would happily die for me and even if I kill their family in front of their eyes they wouldn't dare say anything. You've got no one because you don't deserve that kind of attention. Nobody fucking likes you. And even if you scream for help and people come running, nobody will ever believe anything you say."

'How about you shut the fuck up, I'm tired of hearing you talk. You sound like a chicken.'

I watched the look of rage wash over Sugar's face, and her muscles tensed as she suddenly pounced at me, a blur of colour dashing full speed ready to claw my face off. She was alarmingly fast and it would only be a second or two until her long nails sank themselves into my eyes.

I panicked for a split second, before I remembered a particular conversation.

"So... Just to recap... What you do is... You grab the person's right bicep with your left hand to pull them along..."

'Yep.'

"You slither your right arm underneath their right armpit so that their chest is on your back, use their momentum against them, then you bend over and throw them over your shoulder."

'That's pretty much it.'

Poor Sugar didn't even know what was coming. Just like time itself had been waiting for the moment that Sugar would get knocked out - it slowed down for me. Immediately I sidestepped to the right, my hand closing around her arm tightly. Her eyes widened for a split second before I slid my right arm under her right armpit, and I immediately bent over and let her treacherous momentum do the rest. 

All those hours she spent trying to be skinny was worked against her as her light weight caused her to easily topple over me, crashing onto the floor with a brilliant and satisfying thud. The noise that came from the collision was loud, but given the loud music that I can hear blaring through the thin walls I don't think anyone would notice. She landed a bit too awkwardly and as a result, she stopped moving. Her eyes immediately shut and it was almost as if she ran out of batteries as she got knocked out. But I didn't care. How can I care? The bitch had the guts to drug and almost rape Blixer, one of the only people to treat me so kindly. YOU DESERVED THAT YOU BITCH! I looked at the man lying on the bed. He has since managed to sit up, and he looked almost impressed.

"Sweet Jesus, Blixer, watch your drink next time you go to a bar." I propped him up and supported him on my shoulder, him using my body as a leverage to stabilise himself. God damnit he's heavy. His weight was almost crushing on my small frame but I didn't care. He gained a little bit more freedom than before, so I guess that's good news, but his movements were still slower and heavier than usual.

'Th-thanks.' He mumbled almost inaudibly. His voice was weak and slurred as he leaned on me and tried to hop out of the door. I had one of his crutches in one hand while he was using the other to try and support himself along while using my body as leverage.

"How're you feeling?"

'Shit... Thanks by the way... Didn't think you'd... Save my ass...' 

"Blixer, I've always got your ass. That ass is fucking gorgeous and I need to protect it. Remember from now on that I've always got your back, so don't for a single fucking second doubt that I would ever be there to save that goddamn fine ass."

Blixer actually cracked a smile. 'Thanks.'

"I can't believe that fucking Sugar. She was a huge thot but I didn't think she'd do something like this. I'm gonna have to call an ambulance again, I don't think the doctors will be happy about this."

He just grunted when I opened the back door and into the dimly lit alleyway behind the nightclub. I'll tell the Quartet about what happened later, for now I'll have to-

I crashed into someone and me and Blixer almost toppled over. I almost lost balance trying to support the massive dude, whose weight was dragging me down. I looked up and my face went white.

Austin.

His hair's shorter, he's no longer wearing sunglasses since it's night, and it took me a little while to recognise him in the darkness, but this is undoubtedly Austin. His piercing blue eyes reflected off the dim light of the alleyway and scanned me from head to toe. But after a few seconds of looking at me, his eyes focused on the drugged man I was currently trying to support. His eyes eventually widened once he realised who he was looking at.

"You." His voice was gruff and he snarled. "You're that Corrupted c*nt, aren't you?"

'Austin, I don't know what you're talking about, he's just a normal-'

"One eye, one leg, extremely tall, a crippled hopping pathetically along on crutches." His snarl turned into a wide smile as he cracked his knuckles. Immediately I got a shiver up my spine. Whenever he did that someone was gonna end up having to call an ambulance. "Don't lie to me, you bitch. I know exactly who I'm lookin' at right now."

Blixer just stared at Austin. He looked back at me, confused as to what exactly was going on. His sole, slightly dazed eye narrowed at him.

'Listen man... I don't want any trouble.' Blixer sighed. His words were slow but he was fighting the drug in his system extraordinarily well if he was drugged enough to pass as unconscious just ten minutes ago. Not sure if it was his size or his Corruption doing the marvels. 'Trust me, you want wanna do this...'

Austin just responded with a threatening growl and his blue eyes flashed with a glimmer of red anger.

"Alright, alright, alright you two. Let's not fight." I didn't realise I had put myself between the two men until my conscience was screaming at me that I was an idiot. WHAT AM I DOING? AUSTIN CAN KNOCK ME DOWN WITHIN AN INSTANT! Despite the deeply running sensation of dread and "Ah Fuck" feelings that have laid their beds upon my heart - I did not budge. Despite the fact that I was probably going to never see the sun again if I do so, I did not budge. The logical side of my brain was screaming at me and on the verge of fainting. Austin's glare made me feel like a tiny rabbit staring right at an eagle. This was a terrible idea.

"Austin, please, we'll settle this another day-"

In the same amount of time it took me to blink, I felt Blixer being ripped away from me as a hard, blunt pain struck my cheek. It felt like something exploded. My head whipped to the side as I almost fell over with the force, stumbling until I slammed against a wall. The rough texture of the brick I was thrown upon cut into my hands. Everything spun.

Did... Austin just... Hit me...?

He never hit girls! The closest he'll ever do to hitting a girl is scream the most profane and outrageous things you would ever hear in her face, but never, ever had he punched one.

Until now.

I heard Blixer shout obscenities at Austin as he tried to get over to me and help me up, but since he's not only drugged but also has one leg with no support, when Austin kicked him away, he easily collapsed despite the size difference.

"Stay out of this you whore" He snarled at me as he went to face the pink-haired man currently trying to stand back up again. With only one leg it was easier said than done, but I can say that he's doing much better than me if I were to have only one leg. And drugged. And slightly drunk.

Jesus he's a tank. I now have a brand new respect for the guy.

Blixer just snarled threateningly at Austin, sole pink eye wide with anger. But he knew that he was too drugged to throw a proper punch. He was strong and fast, I've seen it firsthand, but while drugged he might as well be shackled. Not to mention he was struggling to stay upright.

"Sugar told me she drugged you with as much shit as she could get her hands on, plus some more. It was practically overkill. So how the fuck are you still standing?"

'First things first I'm not a little bitch.'

"Looks like I'm gonna have to take care of this myself then." He raised a fist to strike Blixer, but he was interrupted when I leapt up and threw my arms around his neck, pulling him back. Austin was bigger than me, but not as big as Blixer, so he swayed a little bit.

'LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE!' I roared. There was desperation in my voice. Because I knew that if Blixer gets knocked unconscious for real, and I'm not there to keep his ass out of trouble, I seriously doubt that he would keep his organs. Austin did not fuck around. After he would be done with him, maybe Blixer would lose both his legs. Deep down I knew that against Austin, I would be useless, but anything was better than the alternative.

I was met with a hard fist closing around my neck as I was lifted up into the air and thrown painfully onto the ground. I felt something click in my back and I gasped.
"You're really fucking annoying, y'know?" He sneered down at me, eyes narrowed as my blood froze.

I knew that look. He gave that look to Mordecai right before breaking his collarbone.

Maybe I stood a chance against Sugar. She was thin and light, but Austin was extremely large and built like an ox. I knew that Blixer would be able to beat the guy without even breaking a sweat, but he was currently drugged and can barely even walk without help.

I felt something blunt and painful smash into my nose. I just cried out in pain as my body instinctively curled up on itself.

That would be three times the bastard had hit me.

Now with stars in my vision I immediately tried getting back up, only to get knocked down again. This time I felt something crack in my shoulder when I landed. I almost went limp.

"God damnit, can you just fucking die? you're getting REALLY annoying." Austin's figure was becoming just a blur of colours as my eyes watered. I blinked the tears away.

Then, with the most glorious punch I had ever had the pleasure to see, all I heard was a hot, angry roar and then the pink and black blur of Blixer's fist came crashing down upon the back of Austin's head.

The only times I have ever seen a one-hit K.O as magnificent and satisfying as that was in anime and kung fu movies.

Austin didn't even realise Blixer was there. He was too busy making sure I stayed down that he took his attention off the real thing he should be worrying about.

Blixer's eye was wide with an animalistic rage as his sharp teeth bore themselves into a threatening snarl. With the look on his face there might as well be molten rhinestone leaking out of his draconic mouth.

Austin, just like Sugar five minutes earlier, collapsed to the ground unmoving. Deep inside, I started to cheer as a smile took over my face. 

All that buildup for nothing. He was acting all high and mighty to Blixer, not even knowing that the even taller man had the ability to knock him out with a single blow. It should've been obvious just looking at Blixer but I guess that's just how proud Austin was.

"LISTEN." Blixer pointed a finger at me. "YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO'S GOT A FINE ASS WORTH PROTECTING. IT'D RUIN MY PRIDE AS A MAN IF I CAN'T PROTECT YOUR ASS! I WILL MAKE SURE NOBODY TOUCHES THAT GODDAMN BOOTY OF YOURS EITHER!"

I laughed, surprisingly.

"AND THAT'S WHAT YOU GET YOU LITTLE BITCH" He spat at the limp body at his feet, chest rising and falling with ire. Flames rose with his every breath. If he had his prosthetic, he would've stamped on his body a few more times but he looked like he was struggling to even stand up properly.

Silence. The two of us just panted as we were staring at each other. Now that the endorphins in my veins were slowly going away, I finally realised that I had a bloody nose and a couple of bruises forming on my face and torso. I think I might have fractured a bone.

"You okay?" I asked Blixer. He still did not stop looking pissed.

'I'm fucking fine, I'm more worried about you! Jesus you look like you just came out from a horror movie.'

"Wow, thanks..."

A few more seconds of silence were spent by the two of us catching our breaths.

"...(Y/N)?" Blixer's voice was soft and quiet. His eye came in and out of focus at random intervals.

'What is it?' 

"Call me an ambulance, I think the drug is..." Were the last things he said before he collapsed to the ground. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.1M 257K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
5.4K 128 18
After being sucked into an unknown world, Rina Shibuya, doing her best to protect her little brother comes to meet Conrart Weller. She feels the need...
660K 68.4K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
15.7K 382 12
" 𝔴𝔥𝔶 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔦𝔱 𝔬𝔫 𝔪𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯? " 𝔦𝔫 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔞 𝔟𝔬𝔶 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔰 𝔤𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔟�...