NCT Imagines| EDITING

By -hobilifeu-

«ι'м тнє вιggєѕт нιт σи тнє ѕтαgє» •SCENARIOS •IMAGINES •SMUT •FLUFF •LEMON •ONESHOTS •NCT U •NCT 127 •NCT DR... More

hi:)
If Jeno was Your Boyfriend
Study Date-Mark(1)
Nct Dream as Your Boyfriend
Taint-Jaehyun(1)
Small Talk-Taeyong(1)
A/N[you guys do know you can request things, right?]
Groupchat-NCT
Slow Dance-Lucas(1)
Taint-Jaehyun(2)
What If We Were Together-Jisung(1)
If WinWin was your Best Friend
New Years Kiss-WinWin(1)
Small Talk-Taeyong(2)
Beat You Next Time-Jeno(1)
Crushing Hard-Jungwoo(1)
If You Sent NCT Drunk Texts|Pt.1
If You Sent NCT Drunk Texts|Pt.2
A Cup Of Coffee-Johnny(1)
Losing Me-Yuta(1)
If Haechan was Your Boyfriend(EXTENDED)
NCT As Weird Shit I Hear At School
Little Brother-Jisung(2)
Midnight Bang-Jaehyun(3)
Pink Sprinkle Stain-Renjun(1)
Come Back Home-Jaemin(1)
💝1K SPECIALLLLL💝
Pretty Boy-Taeil(1)
If Mark Was Your Boyfriend(EXTENDED)
Date Night-Jeno(2)
🎉2K SPECIAL🎉
If Jaemin was Your Boyfriend(EXTENDED)
💘3K SPECIAL💘
Dom Vs Sub-Lucas(2)
NCT as Dom Or Sub
If Jaehyun was Your Best Friend
💗4K SPECIAL💗
If Jisung Was Your Boyfriend(EXTENDED)
If Mark was Your Boyfriend(EXTENDED Part 2)
🖤5K SPECIAL🖤
Beat You Next Time-Jeno(3)
💚6K SPECIAL💚
Come Back Home-Jaemin(2)
Class 3B-Chenle(1)
NCT 127 Screenshot Game
Kiss Me-Haechan(1)
If You Had Twitter #1【TEN】
NCT Dream Scenarios(1)
School With NCT Dream| Screenshot Game
💜30K Special💜
Bunny Boy-Doyoung(1)
Fleeting-Yuta[REQUESTED]|Pt. 1/3
Our First Kiss-Jungwoo(2)
Fleeting-Yuta[REQUESTED]Pt. 2/3
Fleeting-Yuta[REQUESTED]Pt.3/3
Skinny Dipping-Johnny(3)[REQUESTED]
Warmth-Jaemin(3)
Bunny Boy-Doyoung(2)

A Cup of Coffee-Johnny(2)

1.4K 30 2
By -hobilifeu-

(A/N: i'm really thinking about having some of these chapters in lowercase just because i'm too lazy to actually change it)

staring down at the contact in my phone, i contemplated if i would text her or not. just as i'm about to turn off my phone i hear mark calling my name. "i saw how close you were getting with (y/n)..." he began to poke my arm while we continued to walk.

we had already dropped baekhyun and xiumin off at their houses and that other girl left as well. she still didn't even try talking to me, she was just completely avoiding me. "she's pretty cool to talk to," i thought of (y/n)'s sweet smile smiling up at me, my heart fluttering as the image is in my mind.

"she's usually pretty nervous in front of guys she doesn't know but she was really cool with you," he said. "have you guys met before?"

i try to recall a time where i've seen her before but i can only think of when i met her today. "i don't think so, i've probably seen someone like her around?"

mark smirked. "do you have a small crush on her?" he teased and poked my arm again.

"nah, i just met her today..maybe if we talk a bit more?" i looked down at my phone again to see her contact again. mark looked at my phone as well and i could see the excitement on his face.

"well, what are you waiting for?" he squealed and patted my arm.

"i don't know what to say to her?" i said to him making mark sigh.

"all you have to do is say hi or something, start a conversation," he said and pressed the message icon and showed me the empty conversation page on my phone. i looked back at him with wide eyes but he continued to jester at me expectantly.

taking a deep breath i began to type something before completely erasing it. i try typing another message but i can't help but think over it too much. i felt like she would judge me by saying a simple "hi." it needed to be much more.

i went with "hello" and mark sighed since it was the exact same thing as "hi."

"you're thinking over this too much, (y/n) is really laid-back and chill," he put his hand on my shoulder and watched the thee bubbles pop up, indicating that (y/n) was texting back. "she's probably going to come up with something really cool to write back." he said.

a few seconds pass with (y/n) still texting. her message sends and up comes another "hello" from (y/n). i looked to mark and saw him still staring at her response. "laid-back and chill, huh? well it looks to me that she's no more nervous than i am." i said and smiled a bit.

we talked for a bit and by a bit i mean a few hours. we went on and on about what we both liked and i really took a lot of time just getting to know her. she was an overall cool person to talk to. by then mark had already went back to his room since he is my roommate.

i found out that she can play the piano as well. she told me that's she's been playing for years.
we also talked about what we're going to do that Saturday.

we finally decided on going to eat and catch a movie. it actually took a bit to decide on what to do since we kind of got sidetracked and talked about pointless things nonstop.

i was up until about three texting her. we had finally said our good nights until even later.

it felt like time passed by really quickly when i was texting her. guess she's just that fun to talk to?

the next day, i woke up energized for some odd reason. despite staying up late i still felt like i had some type of buzz going on.

and after debating whether or not to pick up my phone and send a good morning text to (y/n), i figured out she had already did. that just added a butterfly effect to my buzz. i quickly sent one back and smiled as she began to type a response just as quick.

"seems like you're up and early?" i heard a voice say. i look towards my door to see mark leaning on the door frame.

i nod, "i just feel so energetic today," i smiled lightly. (y/n) was still on my mind and just as soon as i finished saying that my phone chimed. (y/n) had responded to me.

"even though we were on the phone for so long, i still feel so...idk, lively? is it the same for you?" she typed.

"who's texting you so early?" mark asked but his eyes had a small mischievous glare on them. "you're texting (y/n) aren't you?"

my face turned a slight pink color. "so what if i am?" i looked down at my phone. i could see mark smirk out the corner of my eye.

"you liiiike her!" he teased making my face turn a deep shade of red.

"shut up!" i shouted and put my pillow over my face. he laughed at me and clapped.

he soon stopped laughing and smiled widely at me. "i'll leave you to texting your girlfriend," he began and i took the pillow off my face, "i'm going out with renjun and jaemin today so i'll be gone in a bit." and on that note he walked out my room.

i hugged the pillow that was in my hands and looked down at the message she sent me a few minutes ago. do i really like her? this early? i only just met her yesterday. i can't be catching feelings that quick.

we'll just have to see what Saturday holds i guess?

the day went on and i continued to text (y/n) throughout the day. it was mostly between her breaks. when she left to go to work some more i felt a bit lonely without her to talk to.

for a good portion of the day i contemplated going to the café to hang out there. i was so scared and nervous when i finally mustered the courage to get my lazy ass up and go to her workplace.

since i didn't have mark with me today i didn't know the way to the place. so instead i looked it up on my phone. just before i left i texted (y/n) about me stopping by.

"hey, do you mind if i stop by the café?" i anticipated for her response. i wonder if she'll be happy to see me, considering that we just met yesterday.

just as i was turning the corner towards the café she finally responded. "i don't mind, then i'll finally have someone to talk to T-T xiumin and baekhyun don't have work today so it's only me, jiri and the one of my coworkers that i barely know"

i nodded to no one in particular as i read her message. but one thing caught my eye.

who's jiri? maybe it's one of her other coworkers?

i shrugged it off and continue to walk to the café. i wondered if she was happy whenever i texted her that. just thinking about her makes me feel jittery. i wonder if she feels the same way?

do i really have a crush on her? i haven't felt this way about a girl since high school.

as i approached the café my hands started to get sweaty. 'oh god, why are my hands literally pools of sweat?'

i opened the door to the café and immediately saw (y/n) look my way. her eyes lit up as soon as she saw me. i walked towards the counter with a smile on my face.

"hey," i said as i leaned on the counter. "did you miss me?" i asked her making her roll
her eyes.

"i think that should be my line since you did come here to see me not even twenty-four hours after we met," she smiled at me. she leaned on the counter and rested her head onto her arms.

i shrugged and looked down at my shoes. "well, when you put it that way it makes me feel embarrassed.." i looked up a bit as i heard her giggling softly at me.

"it's alright johnny boy, i'm a likable person," she smirked a bit making me chuckle at her.

"you are though," i leaned into the counter as well with my hand holding up my face. she stopped smiling and i could see her ears turning red. lmao did i make her flustered?

she quickly shook her head and smiled. "you flatter me way too much, don't make my ego bigger than it already is," she chuckled and looked down at a cup she had picked up.

"but anyways is there anything you want to order?" she asked and looked up from the cup she was holding.

i shrug and smirked at her. i just keep on coming up with these sly comments. "i don't know, you?"

"sorry i'm not on the menu," she said and smirked right back at me. how smug.

"(y/n), stop flirting with your boyfriend and come help me," i heard someone say. i looked behind (y/n) to see the same girl from yesterday with a stern look on her face.

her eyes were pointed at me in a hard glare. she gave off a really scary vibe. her stare made me uncomfortable. it felt like a chill had ran down my back as she stared at me.

"okay, stick around johnny," i look back down at (y/n), "i'll come back around to take your actual order." she smiles and walked to the other girl who was still giving me the stink eye.

i shook off the girls stare and looked around to see the red and blue bean bags mark and i sat in yesterday. i make my way towards the red one and i plop down into it. looking around i see a couple of people sitting in the lounge. some people were on computers and some sipping on a drink while tapping away on their phones.

i look behind the counter to see (y/n) and the other girl talking, almost like the girl is scolding (y/n). is she mad because i'm here?

as they continue on with their argument i can see the girl glaring at me while (y/n) is talking. i look away and i try avoiding her stare but it seems like she has her eyes glued on me.

why does she hate me so much? what did i do? while having a staring contest with the floor i hear footsteps coming towards me. i look up to see (y/n) walking towards me.

"hey, have you decided what you want now?"
she asked me with a smile, it looked like she pretended she wasn't even arguing with that girl back there.

i shrugged it off figuring that it was probably non of my business. "oh yeah, can i get a tall americano?" i asked and saw her write it down on a small notepad.

"is that all?" she asked me which i answered with a small nod. "a tall americano coming right up." she smiled sweetly and walked back to get behind the counter and make my drink.

i smiled softly as i thought about the smile she just gave me. honestly it was the cutest thing i've ever seen.

after a few more minutes she was back out with my drink. (y/n) smiled as she handed it to me too. "do you mind if i join you? i'll take another break," she asked me.

"sure, i don't mind. you can sit in the bean bag next to me," she plopped down in the blue bean bag and sighed softly.  "it's been a long day huh?" i asked her.

she nodded with a small chuckle. "i'm happy it's almost closing time," she sighed. "i'm also happy that you came to see me." i stopped sipping on my drink and i looked at her. i could feel my cheeks heating up.

when i looked at her, her cheeks were already red. i smiled at her. "well i'm happy you let me come surprise you." she giggled.

"well, it wasn't really a surprise, you did text me before you came in," she said.

"well you know what i mean," i leaned back in my bean bag and looked at her.

TO BE CONTINUED...

(a/n: well this took too long to write but now i have to go finish writing two more. love you guys!! thank you for 20K too!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

love you guys!!! thank you for so many reads💘💘💘 honestly i didn't think anyone would read my book because there are so many other books that just like mine, but thank you choosing mine to read

lowkey didn't know how to end this chapter tho but it's alr

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!🍁🦃)

—HL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 93 18
✧.*𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒓, 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆*.✧ ┊imagines┊nct127 • nctdream • wayv ┊ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴍᴏᴅᴇ >> 𝐧𝐜�...
8.2K 273 49
"ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜʜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ? " "ɪ ᴅᴏ" " ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʟʟ" ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ, ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇʏ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍsᴇʟᴠᴇs ʟᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ...
66.9K 2.3K 20
𖦹 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈�...
47.7K 1.6K 52
"ECCEDENTESIAST" ↬someone who hides pain behind a smile *>'•*~~*•''•*~~*•''•*~~*•' lucasnct 14 Dec 2020 #1 -> wongyukhei 19 Dec 2020 #1 -> huangxuxi...