Lover or Not / Hyunjin - Stra...

By aigooagain

Book Two - Sequal Friend or Not More

One - Leading misfortune
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six - Don't go
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve - Letting go
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen - the types of boyrfriends
Sixteen - ultimate stalkers ( Boys version )
Seventeen ( Hospital )
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two - Run Run Run!
Twenty Three - Chase Chase Chase!
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.
Twenty eight - Run Run Run! II
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven - A Bad Idea.
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine - What happened to the Hyuns?
Forty
Forty One - A Fleeting Happiness
Forty Two
Forty Three - For real?
Forty Four - Worse yet not the worst
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Fourty Nine - Get Together Day
Fifty - Roll the Dice
Fifty One - Closer to an Ending
Fifty Two
Okay end this really

Twenty Four

211 6 38
By aigooagain

Bus,

They were already in Cameron Highland but on the way to the resort. The girls sat based on their liking. How? They were back to the position in the first bus, abandoning the boyfriends at the back. Honestly, winning the hide and seek game didn't make the boys life different. Not surprising, Jeongin was joining the girls conversation.

"Sasa sasa!" Jeongin was talking about the perfume from Sasa ( Cosmetic Store in Malaysia ).

"You tried that one too?!" Hyuna was the most excited to hear about perfume.

"Yes and I even bought one." Jeongin said happily.

"Uwaaaa! Jeongin aa, you should've been in our squad since day one." Chaeyoung clapped her hands.

Some boys were watching them,

"Heol, what are they talking about? Jeongin is sure having the time of his life." Bangchan glared at them from the side.

"Hyung! Why did you let Jeongin sit there?!" Hyun Jin shook Bangchan.

"Because he pushed me and went to sit there. What's there to win the hide and seek? We are still at the disadvantage." Bangchan shrugged.

"And I am at the most disadvantage." Felix shrugged along with Bangchan.

"What is wrong with you? Did Ji Yeon ditch you again?" Hyun Jin laughed at him.

"I don't know too." Felix sighed again.

"The dumb dude." Hyun Jin wasn't helping at all.

"And you are the dumbest." Felix replied, glancing over at his girlfriend.
"I should switch position with Jeongin."

"Exactly what I am thinking. I feel like he does that on purpose to annoy us." Bangchan agreed.

"Let's go to them." Hyun Jin suggested and got up from his seat.

"Yah! It is dangerous! Sit back!" Bangchan pulled him back as the road was all bumpy.

"It will only take a second to reach their seats." Hyun Jin shook Bangchan's hand away.

The boys were sitting on the left, two rows at the front of the girls and Jeongin. The girls and Jeongin were sitting on their right.

"HWANG HYUN JIN! What are you doing?! Go sit back!" Hyuna yelled at him being stubborn.

"I am okay." He put out an okay sign, giggling.

The bus went through a bump and he stumbled towards Hyuna.

"ANDWAEEE!" Hyun Jin tried to balance himself.
"HYUNAAA AA MOVE AWAY."

"JINIE! I told you it is dange-" Hyuna stopped talking and sunk into the seat cushion.

"Omo." The Hyuns widened their eyes.

"WUUUUUUUUU! What are you doing in the bus?!" Felix teased them.

Hyun Jin somehow managed to be safe by putting one hand on the arm rest of Hyuna's seat and the other one on the head rest, beside Hyuna's head. People were teasing them out of being too close.

"BYEOL BICHI NAERINDA ~"
"SHALALALALALALA," they sang.

"STOP! STOP SINGING!" Hyun Jin turned red and put his hands in the air, looking around to the people.

"WUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

Right at that moment, Hyun Jin wished he listened to Bangchan and Hyuna's words.

____

Cameron Highlands Resort,

They were being noisy in the lobby. The receptionist was lowkey annoyed with them for being too loud. But what to do? They were at the age to laugh at almost everything.

"Pools again!" Ji Yeon danced with the girls.

"THIS IS COOL! I mean the weather is sunny but cold." Hyuna said, dancing.

"Let's! At 4 p.m." Chaeyoung suggested as she looked at the wrist watch that showed 3:15.

"HELLO! Jeongin is here and he wants to join." Jeongin came to them with his luggage and intentionally glanced at the other boys.

"Really?! Kajaa!" Nayong said.

"I swear he is doing that on purpose." Hyun Jin thought.

"Sokay Jin, we will pay him back."
"A huge prize at that." Felix tapped on Hyun Jin's shoulder, staring sharply to the younger boy.

Jeongin suddenly looked at them and stuck his tongue out annoyingly. He was acting like a kid and the other boys were also kids. Therefore they rolled eyes at each other that their eyes could be dislocated from the sockets. The girls looked at them in worrisome.

"They are so stupid. How come I am one of the boys girlfriend?" Chaeyoung shook her head, unable to understand them.

"I am not yet. Should I stop crushing on him?" Nayong looked at Han, who was also joining the eye roll competition.

"You should. They are on another level of creepiness." Ji Yeon said, taking a bite of the chocolate bread.

"I swear they are annoyingly clever. Like we can't lie. We are also Iq of 156." Hyuna couldn't understand how the boys used their brains.

"Alberts Alberts. Annoying version of Albert." Chaeyoung agreed.

"Albert is originally annoying, he created unnecessary formula that we need to learn." Hyuna was giving hates on the genius.

"Alright! You can go up to your rooms now! Come back down at 8 p.m. today."
"AND BOYS!"

"YES!" They answered.

"DON'T CAUSE TROUBLE!" Mr Yu said but the girls were triggered.

"I think we caused trouble more than them." Ji Yeon whispered to Hyuna.

"Mr Yu found out about Jeongin and the Blue Jay." Hyuna told Ji Yeon and she freaked out for Jeongin.

"REALLY?! I feel so bad now." Ji Yeon said.

"NOONA!" Jeongin came back to them after he went to the boys for more eye rolls competition.

"Waeee?" Chaeyoung replied.

"POOL!" Like I said, he really turned into one of the girls.
"But before 6, I don't want my sisturs to be sick too." Not really.

"Alright, we actually planned at 4." Nayong replied.

"STUDENTS! Please go to your rooms!" Mr Yu yelled at them again and they finally moved from the lobby.

____

Pool,

4:05 p.m.

The girls were already at the pool, somehow Aiko and Kaori joined them. But one of them was only sitting at the corner, not entering the pool.

"Ji Yeon! Why aren't you entering the water?!" Aiko asked as she was already in the pool.

"I am fine!" Ji Yeon replied as she actually still haven't recovered from the rashes and being in the chlorine water will only make it worst.

"Let's go in!" Aiko swam towards her and Ji Yeon stayed still.

Ji Yeon couldn't care less about the situation. But not until she was pulled by Aiko into the water. Ji Yeon wanted to push her away but the girl was being playful.

"NOOOOO!" Ji Yeon pushed Aiko but she already fell into the water.

Out of panic, Ji Yeon couldn't get herself to the surface of the water. The other three girls weren't aware of the situation as they were taking underwater pictures.

"JI YEON AA!" A familiar boy came the them.

Hyuna, Chaeyoung and Nayong heard noises and wanted to take a look. Therefore, they lifted their heads from under the water and saw Ji Yeon struggling.

"What is happening?!" Felix asked and reached for Ji Yeon's hand.

He was on the poolside and managed to catch Ji Yeon's hand and pulled her by his right hand. Everybody was in panic to the scene.

"Cough cough," she cough as Ji Yeon was successfully pulled back onto the poolside.

Felix put the towel he got from the pool reception on Ji Yeon to keep her warm.

"Are you okay?" Felix asked, the other boys were behind him, wondering whether something happened.

"Y-yes." Ji Yeon nodded.

"JI YEON AA! You said you don't want to play in the water?! Why did you suddenly join us?" Hyuna shook her friend in concern.

"..." Ji Yeon didn't know how to explain.

It was weird to suddenly put the blame on Aiko but she was cursing the girl in her mind. Aiko looked at Ji Yeon, guilty.

"I pulled her." Aiko said, shrinking her eyes.

"You did what?!" Felix freaked out.
"That was so dangerous! SHOULDN'T YOU AT LEAST HELP HER WHEN YOU SAW JI YEON DROWNING?!"

"Bokie aa, I am fine." Ji Yeon said, worried about the upcoming chaos.

"I didn't mean t-o," Aiko was stuttering as everyone was glaring at her.

"Stop causing harms to other people already." Felix was so annoyed that he couldn't act all cool anymore.

"I am sorry," Aiko said to Felix.

"Why are you saying sorry me to? Ji Yeon is here." He sounded obviously pissed off.

"Nevermind, I am still alive tho haha." Ji Yeon made a joke and everybody glared at her, ready to attack.

"Oh no! Our pool time is ruined." Chaeyoung said, glancing at Aiko to see her reaction.

"I am sorry." Aiko apologised again.

"I am sorry girls. Let's come back here tomorrow." Ji Yeon stood up and left the pool area as she was frustrated with the ruined moment.

"JI YEON! Wait for me!" Hyuna rushed out from the pool and went to follow her friends.

The other two girls wanted to make their ways to the girls too. But Chaeyoung was embarrassed to get out from the pool.

"Look away! I am getting out from the pool." Chaeyoung yelled to the boys.

"Why?" Bangchan asked, was actually not thinking much.

"Stop asking me! My clothes is legit sticking to my body!" Chaeyoung yelled and the boys looked away in unison.

"What the hell?" Seungmin cursed at her.

"EXACTLY!" Chaeyoung ran away from the pool area and Nayong couldn't help but to run along with her.

____

Hotel room,

"How come every time we want to enjoy a pool time, a spoiler came." Hyuna said, drying her hair with the hair dryer.

"I don't like that girl. She is suspicious." Nayong said.
"But Ji Yeon, why didn't you get mad?"

"Are you crazy? If I torture the situation, it will be worse. Felix was yelling already and that was a boooom!" Ji Yeon replied.

"What is your plan?" Chaeyoung asked, sitting down on the bed with Ji Yeon.

"Acting nice and weak." Ji Yeon replied.

"HEOLLL I KNEW IT!" Chaeyoung high five Ji Yeon.

"You are indeed Kwon Ji Yeon." Hyuna shook her head, finally believing that she was talking to Ji Yeon.

"Tuk tuk tuk!" Someone was knocking on their door.

"I will get the door." Ji Yeon replied as she was the only one who was really finished getting ready.

Actually they were wearing pyjamas. The girls wanted to be comfortable before the mission at 8 p.m. started.

"Who is it?" Ji Yeon opened the door.

"It is me." It was Felix.
"Are you okay?" Eyebrows twitching.

"Hrmm," she nodded.
"Why are you here?"

"Let's go out. I have something to tell you." Felix said.

"Really?" Ji Yeon refused to ditch him again.
"Alright, just go back to your room first. I need to change."

"Nono, no need. We won't go somewhere far." Felix crossed his arms.

"Alright then." Ji Yeon agreed.
"GIRLS! I will be out for a while, don't do anything fun without me." She yelled into the room before leaving with Felix.

____

Room,

"GIRLS! I will be out for a while, don't do anything fun without me." Ji Yeon yelled into the room before leaving with Felix.

"Alright!" Hyuna replied.

"LET'S WATCH ONE MOVIE BEFORE THE MISSION STARTS." Chaeyoung already suggested something fun.

"Doorlock!" Nayong said as she had Jeongin's pen-drive with her.

"DID OUR BABY DOLPHIN GAVE YOU HIS PEN DRIVE?!" Chaeyoung couldn't believe her eyes.

"Yes! He said to watch something fun and don't cause trouble outside." Hyuna replied as she already knew about it.

"Wahhh, he has a way to keep us away from trouble." Chaeyoung was impressed.

"Right? Hakgin! Jeongin is our Albert." Nayong said.

____

Cameron Highland Resort cafe,

The earlier couple ended up only at their resort cafe. They had been in silence since they reached the destination.

"Why are we so awkward?" Ji Yeon said, looking at Felix.

"I don't know too." Felix shrugged.

"What did you want to tell me?" Ji Yeon asked, curious.

"..." Felix was contemplating.
"Honestly,"
"I just wanted to be alone with you."

"So you lied?!" Ji Yeon wasn't really mad but happy.

"Hrmm," he nodded casually.

"..." it was awkward again as they stopped talking.

"..."

"Bokie aa, why does it feels like something bad is going to happen?"

"Like what? Don't say anything out of my imagination." Felix replied, gazing into her eyes.

"I did not say anything!"
"..."
"Yet."

"Exactly! Don't say anything weird if you want to talk." Felix said.

"Alright I won't say anything." Ji Yeon put her head on the table, couldn't stand looking at Felix anymore as it was so quiet.

"Ji Yeon aa, why did you think I did such horrendous thing? Don't you have faith in me?" He asked and it confused Ji Yeon.

"What do you mean? What did I think you do?" She knitted her brows in confusion as he was being way too serious.

"I don't even know how to say it out loud." Felix was offended but didn't put the blame on her.

"How would I know?! Why?! Did you do anything behind my back?!" Ji Yeon narrowed her eyes, trying to make the atmosphere more playful.

"Aniya,"
"Back in the Isetan food market."
"You saw me with Hyun Jin and the Japanese girls? Was that why?"

"Why what? Hrmm I saw them, Aiko and Kaori." Ji Yeon thought hard about it.
"Why did you lie to me in the first place! I was so mad that you ditched me to buy foods on your own! What plan even you had?!"

"Wha-what?!" Felix was confused about the real reason why Ji Yeon was so pissed off.

"What whattt?! What do you want to know exactly?!" Ji Yeon was losing it as the whole situation was making her dizzy with question marks.

"YOU ACCUSED ME CHEATING!" Felix said it and felt worst.

"No I did not! I am obviously pretty than those girls. Unless you are blind then you will be cheating on me." Ji Yeon turned the atmosphere to be like normal.

"Omaigod, what did I expect from you?" Felix covered his mouth in shock of her reaction.

"Were you anxious about it?!" Ji Yeon felt bad as she made him felt like a jerk when he really wasn't.
"Aniya Bokie aa. No never!" She crossed her arms, signalling a no.

"Heol really?!"
"Anyway, do you still keep the broken necklace with you?" Felix asked as he found a way to fix it.

"Of course! I am turning it into a bracelet." Ji Yeon showed her wrist where the shortened necklace was put on.

"Should we fix it back?" Felix wanted her opinion as she could liked the bracelet version more.

"Can we fix it?!" Ji Yeon asked excitedly as she actually preferred the necklace version more.

"Of course! I can get it fixed for you!" Felix replied just like her reaction.

"Really?! Let's go now!" Ji Yeon said, getting up from the chair.

"Hajima!" Felix pulled her by hand and it made Ji Yeon sat back on the chair.
"Just stay in your room, I will go alone."

"But whyyy?! I want to follow you!" Ji Yeon replied, whining.

"Aren't you cold? You fell into the pool unwontedly." Felix said as her hands were extremely cold.

"Not really." She shook her head as Ji Yeon desperately wanted to follow Felix.
"I want to go with youuu!"

"Suree?"

"Yes!" She replied.

"Wait, one more question." Felix was back to serious mood.

"What is it this time? You are being too serious." Ji Yeon asked.

"Do you have any problem with that Japanese girl? What is her name again? Kori? Or is it the Ako or Aiko one?" Felix asked, couldn't even remember the correct spellings.

"No, why?" Ji Yeon was somehow panicking to be asked the question without reason.

"I don't like that one them keep harassing you." Felix rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Really?!" Ji Yeon literally dying of happiness inside as Felix was on her side to dislike the girls.

"Firstly she made your rashes grew, broke your necklace and then almost drowned you in the pool. Just stay away from her. It is annoying." He was being straight forward and it actually made Ji Yeon on the cloud nine.

"But I am fine! Still alive and well! My necklace also can be fixed!" Ji Yeon somehow couldn't imagine how would it be if Felix held grudge on someone.

"Whatever, but if someone harm you again. Tell me, I will make them leave the whole vacation thing." Felix said, unsatisfied by the idea of people harming Ji Yeon and saying that it was an accident.

"Are you for real? You were scary when you yelled at her last time. I was shocked to death." Ji Yeon was exaggerating.

"Really?! Was I uncool? But I couldn't help it. How can person give no reaction to someone who is drowning?" Felix made a point and Ji Yeon nodded along.

"Alright alright. You win. Let's go fix my necklace!" Ji Yeon said.

"KAJA!" Felix got up from the chair and gave his hand to her.

____

Resort field,

The remaining boys somehow bought a soccer ball from the nearby store and they were kicking it like little kids. Hyun Jin and Jeongin became too competitive that Han wanted to give up on playing with them.

"Move away! I hate you!" Hyun Jin was being petty as he slightly pushed Jeongin away.

"Hyung! This is cheating! How can I catch the ball if you keep pushing me away?!" Jeongin pushed Hyun Jin back and they started to fight.

"Kfnsckskfjskdnamdmmame!" They were making random noises.

"I swear if you guys ended in a fist fight I will record until one of you die." Seungmin yelled at them, holding a camera.

"That is a good idea!" Han said, giving up on the so called soccer and joined Seungmin with the video.

They were watching the two boys fighting from the side of the field.

"Yah yah! Why are they pulling each other's hair. That is funny." Seungmin laughed at them.

"I DON'T WANT TO HURT JEONGIN!" Hyun Jin heard them and made an excuse which was actually the truth.

"You are lying! It is because you won't win against me!" Jeongin pulled Hyun Jin's hair.

"YAH! GEUMANHAE!" Bangchan went onto the field and separated the two boys.
"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS?! ELEMENTARY SCHOOLERS?!" He yelled as the two boys glared at each other.

"Hyung! My hair is a mess now!" Jeongin fixed his hair back but it was crumbled complicatedly.

"Serve you right!" Hyun Jin smirked at him when his hair was actually in the same state as Jeongin.

"Boys! Are you all doing here?!" It was Hyuna finally going down from the room.

The girls stopped walking as they sensed something weird in the atmosphere. Hyun Jin stared at Hyuna, looking all gloomy with his crazily messy hair. Jeongin to his sisters.

"Noona! Hyun Jin pulled my hair!" Jeongin complained.

"You pulled his hair?!" Chaeyoung was there to defend Jeongin.

Bangchan was glaring at Jeongin for the attention he gained from Chaeyoung. The boyfriend was the most anxious when Chaeyoung and Jeongin became close. However, he wasn't hating on the brother as he knew they shared the same crush back in the old days.

"Yes! So what?!" Hyun Jin said, didn't want to lose the fight.

"Your head!" Hyuna walked fast towards him and swiped his fringe up to show his forehead.

"Omo." Jeongin freaked out.

"Ack," Hyun Jin touched his forehead and flinched as it was slightly bleeding.
"YAH! I DID NOT LEAVE ANY SCRATCH ON YOU! You even made me injured!" He complained to Jeongin.

"Sorry! I didn't mean too." Jeongin felt apologetic at his own action.

"Does it hurts?" Hyuna said, moving Hyun Jin's hand away from his own forehead.
"Don't touch your wound like that. Look at your hand, you have sand on your hands." She added as Hyuna wiped away the sands from his hands.

"No, I am fine." Hyun Jin was giving the I am fine attitude again.

"Why did you fight with Jeongin after all. Aigoo." Hyuna shook her head and pulled something from her pocket.

It was a wet wipe. The organic one so it was safe to use to clean the wound.

"Stay still," she said and Hyun Jin wanted to take the wipe away from her hand but Hyuna slightly smacked it away.

"Hrmm," Hyun Jin nodded but pouted dramatically.
"AAA APPEO!" He was making a fuss as it stunk.

"I said stay still! Do you know how hard it is for me to tip toe to do this for you?!" Hyuna said and pushed his to be shorter.

"Alright, I won't say anything." Hyun Jin stayed in the shorter height.

"Alright! You are good now! Should we put on a bandage?" Hyuna checked from her pocket but she couldn't find any.
"Where is your Doraemon magic pocket?" She was referring to Hyun Jin's backpack that had literally everything needed in the spot.

"I will go get it, wait a second." Hyun Jin ran to Seungmin and Han who were sitting next to his backpack.

Hyuna watched him from a far until Hyun Jin came back with the backpack. Seungmin was recording their moments in the camera and the two boys were adding some sound effects.

"Byeol bichi naerinda shalalalalalala!" They boys were singing quietly.

"Give me a bandage." Hyuna said and Hyun Jin gave her a box of only bandages.

"YOU HAVE THIS MUCH?!" She was in disbelief.

"You got injured from very little things. Therefore I carry the box around." Hyun Jin stated the truth.

She was in his literally every plans. Hyuna could even get herself injured with the pen she was using to write or maybe her own accessories.

"Should I be touched right now?" Hyuna asked.
"Because I fell for you again."

"OW!" Hyun Jin put his hands on her shoulder for support.
"Should I be flattered?"

"Yes you should." Hyuna replied and put a spell on the bandage as she finished putting it on Hyun Jin's forehead.

"Gumawo Hyuna aa," Hyun Jin stood back to his original height and peck her forehead.

Hyuna stood still as she was holding back her breath to stop blushing.

"WUUUUUUUUUUU!" He forgot that people were watching them.

"I am even recording you two right now!" Seungmin said as the camera was rolling.

"Should we just die?" Hyuna asked Hyun Jin and he helplessly nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 340 58
₊˚ꕥ 𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 In which the boy group 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 gets one female member added, 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆 ₊˚ layout inspired by 𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐛...
12.6K 350 12
A seungjin Mpreg Ongoing🧍‍♀️
703K 11.2K 88
Stray kids x female reader
3.8K 50 15
A Hyunjin fanfic🤍✨