Osomatsu kun x Male! reader

By Yumsyoom

Woohoo! my second book! So this book is about you, a male child, moved into a new city and so happens to be n... More

About u !
(1) Meeting the Matsukids!
(2) Baseball Accident!
(3) First day of School......
(4) Flower Crowns♡
(5) Being Different.....
(6) Sleepover♡
(7) More Beautiful than Clouds
(8) Telling a Girl
(9) Hide and Kiss♡
(10) Father's day.......
Taking a Break!
(11) The School Play!
(12) The 'I like you' Game
(13) Genderbend day!
(14) Dance In The Rain♡
(16) Hospitals are the worst...
(17) To The Museum We go!
(18) Happy Valentine's Day ♡
(19) This is Goodbye......
(FINALE) See Them Again

(15) Unforgettable sick day!

1K 49 10
By Yumsyoom

It friggin sucks to be sick on a school day, you really wanted to go to school with the sextuplets but after dancing in the rain for too long, you got sick......

You were laying on your bed, sniffling and sneezing. You wish that it'll be over soon, then you hear your bedroom door open to reveal your Mom carrying a bowl of soup.
"Hi honey, feeling any better?" Your Mother went to your bedside and placed the bowl on your lap. You slowly sat up and looked at the warm bowl of soup with red puffy eyes.
"Um....sweetie, I asked you if you're feeling better...." Your Mother asked again. Your eyes widened a bit.
"S-sorry, umm, a little...." You lied, you didnt feel any better. Your Mother smiled.

"Thats good, now eat up your soup before it gets cold..." Your Mother whispered slightly before leaving your room. You started drinking the hot soup, you burned your tounge a bit but it was fine.
All you wanted is to sleep, you slowly put the now empty bowl on the floor and slowly got up. You could barely even move your legs, you were so numb and cold.

You went to the closet were you left your phone and look to see theres still no text message from your Dad, you felt like you wanted to cry but you decided not to. You slowly shifted back to your bed and dialed your boyfriends number. Not even a minute later, they picked up.

"Hello? (Y/N) kun? Whats wrong? Why didnt you go to school today?!" The sextuplets from the other side of the phone asked milions of questions, you didnt know who it was but you didnt care. You sniffled.
"Hey...uuhh can the six of you come over p-please?" Your voice sounded plump because of your stuffy nose.

"Whats wrong with your voice?! Are you sick?!" He asked again, you could just feel him gripping on his phone, you forced a smile.
"May....be...." You chuckled nervously. Then the phone quickly hanged up, you raised an eyebrow. What the.....?

After about 10 minutes, you hear a knock on the door. You shifted in your bed to get in a different comfortable position, you tried your best to yell with your sick voice.
"C-come in....!" You coughed.
The doors slowly open and your six boyfriends stood there. You groan.

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US YOU WERE SICK?!" Ichimatsu stomps in with a pouty look and came up to your bedside. You chuckled.
"S-sorryyyyyy....." You smile goofly at him, he blushes a bit before looking away.

"You don't know how WORRIED we were when you didnt go to school!" Jyushimatsu's eye brows narrowed up gently, he looked so sad that you didnt go to school.
"Aaaww, Im sorry g-guys...." You sniffled, you slowly sat up to look at them better.
"Its alright, sweetie. To be honest, it was kinda our fault for getting you sick, heh" Osomatsu scratches the back of his head and started massaging your foot.

You look around and saw Karamatsu going through your closet, you raised an eyebrow until Karamatsu pulled out the box filled with flower crowns. He walked up to the front of your bed and placed the box infront of you and opened it, inside was the flower crowns, beautiful as always.

"Oh! We could wear the flower crowns again!" Totty said as he reaches inside the box and pick out a flower crown, followed by the rest of the sextuplets. You look inside the box to find a (F/C) flower crown, you picked it up and wore it on your head.
"I never wanna throw these away!" You said as you did a pose with the flower crown. You coughed again, making the sextuplets frown.

"We want you to be all better!" Osomatsu pouted, you look at him with reassuring eyes.
"I will, just not now I guess...." You sniffled again, this time, you frowned once more.
"Hey, dont be sad!" Choromatsu said as he grips onto your hand.
"We'll try our best to make you happy and take care of you!" He looks at his brothers, one by one they all smiled and nodded happily.

"H-how.....?" You sniffled.

"Karamatsu, Choromatsu! Get the carpet!" Osomatsu orders with his index finger pointing towards the door.
"Ichimatsu, Jyushimatsu! Get our blanket!" He orders his younger brothers again. He turns to me and Totty.
"Todomatsu! You and I accompany (Y/N) kun while we wait!" Todomatsu gives a thumbs up to him and sat next to you on your bed with Osomatsu on your other side.
"What in the world are you guys doing?" You glance at the two of them. They just chuckled, then Todomatsu placed his index finger to your mouth.

"Shhhhhh, just be quiet...." He smiles at you. You were so dumbfoumded. After awhile, Karamatsu and Choromatsu got the carpet and layed it down right infront of your bed. You slowly make your way onto the carpet and sit on it, it was really warm and cozy but you were a little bit cold.
"Guys, Im kinds co-"
"HERE'S THE BLANKET!" Jyushimatsu and Ichimatsu yelled as they kick down your bedroom door.
"MY DOOR!" You yelled at them.
"Uuhhh we'll fix that later!" Ichimatsu brushed it off and quickly wrap you around with the very comfortable blanket.

"Mmmm! So 'sniff' coozzyyy...." You say as you melt into the blankets warmness.
"Hold up, we're not done yet!" Osomatsu says as him, Choromatsu and Karamatsu got up and stood by the doorframe.
"We'll be the ones to make you food!" The three said in unison, you look at the youngest trio and they didnt look like they were so hyped about it, neither did you.

"A-are you guys sure that you can c-cook on your own? We're seven!" Your eyebrows gently narrowed up and eyes filled with concern.
"Oh we're sure! We cooked something once before!" Karamatsu showed off.
"THAT WAS WHEN WE PLAYED COOKING WHEN WE WERE FIVE!" Todomatsu complained, clearly not on board with the idea. The older trio just ignored him and said ' That everything will be fine and that they're not gonna burn the house down.'

They soon left to the kitchen which means theres only you, Ichimatsu, Jyushimatsu and Todomatsu.
"They're gonna burn my house down....." You sigh, earning an 'Mmhmm' from the other three.

"So, uhh, (Y/N) kun, do you feel any....eermm, better?" Todomatsu turns to you, you hesitated a bit before nodding gently.
"See? Our love and care is working!" Jyushimatsu raises his hands up.

"Not until our older brothers cook some poisonous stew for him, then he'll die" Ichimatsu laughed, although no one else is laughing with him.
"Ichimatsu nii-san! Dont say that!" Todomatsu says as he hugs you tightly.
"Oh come on guys.....it was just a joke!"

Then the four of you hear what seems to be the sound of pots and pans falling from the shelfs, the sounds are coming from downstairs.
"I SAID COOK IT NOT KICK IT!"
"WELL YOUR SUPPOSE TO GET THE BEEF NOT TOMATO SAUCE!"
"WHATS THE DIFFRENCE ANYWAYS?"
"TWO OF YOU NEED TO CHILL"
"WE ARE CHILL"
"WHY IS THERE A FLYING POTATO?!"
"Wait......WHOS WATCHING THE OVEN?!"
"WHATS AN OVEN?!?!"

"I.....think they need help..." You rub your eyes. The younger trio looks at you for a minute before shaking their heads
"Naaah" They said in unison, you gave them a 'I really wanna help them but since you guys told me not to then I guess I'll just sit here' sigh.

You look to your left to see that Jyushimatsu is about to kiss your cheek but you quickly pushed him back, he gives you a sad look.
"(Y/N) k-kun? Whats wrong....?" He said with an upsetting tone, you suddenly felt bad for him. You hate it when a single one of the sextuplets feel left out, unimportant, especially unloved.

"Jyushimatsu kun, I'm sorry b-but you can't kiss me right now. Im sick, remember...?" You forced a smile at him. He frowns
"But....I dont care..." He mumbles, goshdarnit, he's using those puppy eyes that you could never stand.
"Look Jyushimatsu kun, I dont want you, or the rest of the sextuplets to be as sick like me. But don't worry, you'll get ALL the kisses you need when Im healthy again!" You touched foreheads with him but only for a second.

"But.....that could take FOREVER!" He exclaims, you chuckled before reassuring him more. You could juat feel the other two getting sad aswell.
"(Y/N) kun, you just-"
"DID SOMEONE SAY STEW?!" Osomatsu screamed out of nowhere, carrying a bowl of stew. Karamatsu and Choromatsu was behind him.
"No one.....said....stew..." Todomatsu glanced around.

"Hmh! Well no need, cause we made stew for our special boy!" Osomatsu smiles as he gazed at you.
"You guys probably somehow made it radioactive without putting anything radioacrive in it." Ichimatsu rolled his eyes.
"No its nawt!" Karamatsu scoffs.

"Anyways, (Y/N) kun. Go try it!" Choromatsu says as he puts the bowl of stew infront of you. You stare at it for a while before gagging.
"See? He doesnt like it!" Jyushimatsu folds his arms as he glares at the older trio.
"Hey, it taste better than it looks mkay?" Osomatsu grins, although he's trying not to gag himself.
"Why does it smell like fish?!" Todomatsu quickly pinches his nose.

"It does? I swore I put chicken in the stew....." Karamatsu scratches the top of his head while Osomatsu is giggling, I WONDER WHY.

"I.....dont think I can eat this...." You coughed and look away. The three younger trio looks at the other older trio with a smug look as if they're saying 'Hah! We younger kids are right'

"Oh come on! Its delicious....err, here I'll t-try it....." Osomatsu said before looking at the green-ish stew and gulped. He slowly picked up the bowl of smelly stew while everyone else is looking at him with shocked faces.

Is he actually gonna eat it?!  They all thought.

Osomatsu's hands are shaking like crazy, at some point, he almost spilled some to the ground. When everyone thought he wasn't actually gonna do it. Osomatsu took a BIG gulp of the stew. Everyone's mouth was agape, they were all starting to compliment Osomatsu about how brave and cool he is for drinking the stew.

But when everyone least expected it....... Osomatsu started throwing up on the floor.

"BLEEEUUUGGHHH......."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.3K 11
Your brother has taken care of you your entire life, since your parents passed away when you were young .One day, he decides to move out to the mount...
2K 136 15
"𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝘿𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖, 𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙚?" after her parents got divorced as a child, she moves to h...
76 4 11
(This is my very first story, so don't judge me, please 🙏) The Matsuno brothers had a rough year in 2023; their parents died, they didn't have much...
6.4K 270 13
obito gets a girl pregnant, and now has to take care of a kid. You. obito has to balance life, You, and being in the Mafia, called the Akatsuki, with...