My Little Assassin ( Nagisa S...

נכתב על ידי Spac3r

(THERE IS A LEMON IN THIS STORY.) You're a transfer student from America to Kunugigaoka Academy. Every three... עוד

The Move
Who Was That?
Nagisa Shiota
The Sudden News
Closer
Beautiful
Training Day
Intertwined (!Lemon! 🍋)
Boyfriend?
Reality Check
Karma, and Jealousy
The Lucky "Girl"
A Boy???
Takaoka
Takaoka (2)
The Date
This Is What You Wanted
Conflicted
Decisions
Goodbyes and New Beginings
My Only Present (Bonus Chapter)
Hey! (Author's Note)

Unfortunate

5.7K 176 25
נכתב על ידי Spac3r

Today was the day I was going to ease Nagisa's mind of the events that were currently playing about.
Even though Nagisa was good at hiding it I could tell he was stressing himself with this whole assassination process. I mean what can I say? We're a couple.
"Nagisa! Ready to go?"
I knocked on the door a couple of times, only to be met with silence late after.

My smile quickly faded into a confused look.

Is he not here?
Before I decided to knock again the door suddenly swung open, causing me to grip my chest in response to my mini-heart attack that just occurred.
"Christ... you scared the hell out of- Oh, Ms. Shiota, you're definitely the last person I expected to see today." I jokingly remarked.

She didn't find it funny at all.

I cleared my throat in order to ease the awkward silence that filled the air.
"Hah... Yeah. Anyways, is Nagisa around? I've been looking for-"
"Come with me." She quietly stated in a serious tone before turning tail back into the house.

Arching an eyebrow, I decided not to question her behavior and obeyed.
As the both of us cruised down the hallway toward Nagisa's bedroom I tried to make conversation, because she was taking her sweet time with it.
"Sooo. How's it been hangin'?"

Silence.

"Well damn. Who pissed in your Cheerios?"
Ignoring me, as we arrived Nagisa's front door Ms. Shiota slowly opened the door, a solemn look in her usual emotionless eyes.

"Finally..." I muttered.
There, in his bed Nagisa laid with a neatly folded rag upon his forehead.
He was tucked deep into his blankets to the point where only his head could be seen popping out.

"... Nagisa?"

"He's been like this all since this morning."
Ms. Shiota stated, sounding almost defeated.
I was kneeled down next to my mate, caressing and running my fingers through his hair.
"(Y-Y/N)..." He weakly called out between small pants.
"Don't talk Nagisa..." I sighed.
Removing the dampened rag, I replaced it with my forehead.
I clicked my tongue in irritation as I slowly pulled away.
"He's burning up... and why NOW of all times?"
Nagisa shifted in his bed, wincing from the sharp pain coursing in his head.

Both me and Ms. Shiota stood and watched helplessly at the sight.
"I'll go get him another rag."
I simply nodded, not removing my gaze from Nagisa.

The room fell silent once again, all that could be heard was Nagisa's constant panting.

...

"I... I'm sorry, (Y/N)..."
"For what? ... This isn't your-"
"But it IS my fault." Nagisa interrupted, his tone coming off slightly aggressive.

Nagisa's hands slowly appeared from under the covers, nearing his face.
"I spent hours trying to be of some help, TRYING to find another way for all of this to play out-"
Nagisa gripped his forehead, gritting his teeth in response to his migraine.
"Nagisa! You have got to relax."

Nagisa's breathing slowed as he began to regain his composure. His eyes finally met mine.
He looks so... Drained.

I frowned.
"I did tell you to try and not to stress so hard, though... As smart as good as you are with coming up with plans n' such, this is a lot for one person to wrap their neck around."

Nagisa exhaled through his nose in response, shaking his head and averting his gaze away from mine.
"I'm not going to let this get in the way of what we have to do."
His expression and tone were serious.

Of course, he has no intention of us going without him.

"... I've got to do this, (Y/N), so please... support me one more time."
"Nagisa..."
"(Y/N), I'm serious."
"Yeah." I laughed, scratching the back of my head, "that's what scares me. I don't think I can even change your mind, too."

The both of us sat in silence, watching each other ponder our thoughts.

"Hm, Okay. How about this..."
I could notice Nagisa's expression light up a bit from this.
"Today you get bedrest! Meaning no more planning, no stressing, none of that- ... smart stuff you do, okay? ... We don't have a lot of time so you have to take this seriously."
Nagisa sighed, a visible blush on his perfectly formed cheeks.
"Y-You don't have to talk at me like I'm a kid..."
With a smile I pulled Nagisa into a heart-filled embrace, enjoying the warmth he gave off.
"Yes. Yes I do."

"I've got some good news Nagisa!" I boomed, barging into Nagisa's room once again.
I'd just got back from a corner store and brought back a couple of our favorite drinks.

"Huh? What?" Nagisa questioned as he tiredly sat up in his bed, rubbing his eyes.
I handed him a red canned beverage with Japanese writing written all over the front and back, which I had NO IDEA what it said.
"Ms. Shiota said I could stay over and keep you company tonight."

In response, Nagisa almost spat out his drink, going into a coughing fit.
"You asked?!"
"Well of course I did. Who else is gonna make sure you don't do anything reckless like last night?"
"Uhm... My Mom?"

I rose an eyebrow, crossing my arms. "You know damn well that she'll drive you crazy by the time it strikes midnight."

Seeming defeated, Nagisa nodded, gradually sipping his drink.

...

"Oh! I forgot. Today it was supposed to be the best day ever for you. Talk about ironic, am I right?"

Nagisa sweatdropped, "Yeah, when you hung up on me."
"I-It was just for dramatic effect..."

Nagisa shook his head.
"It's too late to do anything really festive now, though. Tomorrow's the day we..."
He couldn't finish his sentence.

Understanding where he was coming from, I sighed, forwarding my bored gaze at his window.
The sun has already gone down, and all that could be seen was the endless trail of streetlights beaming down the neighborhood.

"Yeah, I figured it would be weird to try and bury the bone while you possess a fever."
I took a sip of my (F/D).

"Bury the... W-WHAT?"
Nagisa's face was redder than an overripe tomato.
Chuckling at his reaction I turned and smiled in his direction. "Just a joke."

"I-I want to believe you are joking..."
"Hey! I'm not that weird. Though, believe me I would've tried something if you weren't sick today. Consider yourself lucky~"

Nagisa gulped, quickly changing subjects.
"Anyway... does that mean we'll just cancel it? There's no telling we'll be successful tomorrow."
I shook my head.
"Not cancel. Rather, push it further down the line. We can do this."
"You really have no doubt?"
"Not at all. We'll kill him, It's what we've been prepping for the entire year. After it's finished, we'll all graduate, you can follow your dreams of becoming a teacher. Of course, we'll stay in touch... Maybe get married too?"

"Wait..." Nagisa's eyes shown a glint of surprise.
"Marry? You want to marry-"

With an exaggerative yawn I looked at the nonexistent watch on my wrist.
"Well would'ya look at the time! It's getting pretty late don't you think?"
Quickly, I walked over to the light switch and flicked it off and dove into bed with my boyfriend making him squeak.
I wrapped him up in a warm hug after getting comfortable under the covers.
"You need to get your rest if you're really serious about this assassination attempt."

"W-Wait." His voice sounded quite panicky. "(Y/N), were you serious?"
"Who knows? I'm barely that. Goodnight~"
I smothered Nagisa's beautiful face with butterfly kisses before quickly dozing off.

Nagisa, realizing I wouldn't give a discrete answer gave up, sighing as he looked at my supposedly sleeping face.

Nagisa's POV~~

I combed my fingers through (Y/N)'s soft locks, examining his features.
"(Y/N)." I softly whispered, a smile coursing over my lips.
"If we do make it out of this alive, I'd love to be your partner for life. Usually, marriage wouldn't cross my mind at all, but now that I think about it..."
I snuggled closer to my mate, a sigh of satisfaction escaping my lips.

"-I feel like I'd rather have it none other way~"

________________________________
GUYS! I KNOW, ITS BEEN AWHILE!
Moving's really really been crazy. We've finally had a chance to settle in so I decided to FINALLY update this story.
Honestly, I think I have like 2 more parts to go before this is finished because fitting everything into the next chapter would make me restless and nobody wants a halfassed chapter, right?
Anyways, I hope I didn't make too many people give up on this story. I admit, I've been a lil lazy but I plan on finishing this story all the way through, AND maybe some tiny updates whenever the holidays come about. How's that sound?

ANYWAY, I hope this part was enjoyable, and as always until the next chapter guys.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

534K 11.8K 39
(Y/N)(L/N) an elite student request to transfer to class 3-E to study for third year in junior high. The principle fulfilled her request unwillingly...
9.3K 250 15
[ warning ]: contains depression, self-harm, and smut. Nagisa, a boy in his year has always been antisocial. He's constantly bullied by others and tr...
130K 2.6K 27
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...
264K 9.5K 34
"Frowns doesn't suit you at all. You look even cuter with a smile." Nagisa's the kind of boy who never smiles or even laughs. Or maybe, he used to, b...