Ruined by him (Completed)

By pabhi29

A girl whose life changes when she meets this big shot Actor who seems nothing but a favour from her. In a d... More

Prologue
Part 1: Clumsiness
Part 2: Clumsiness Continues.
Part 3: Thinking Out Loud.
Part 4: Leap of Faith
Part 5: Genetic A**h***
Part 6: Getting used to.
Part 7: Unbiased feelings.
Part 8: Falling for his pervert ways!
Part 9: Possessed!
Part 10: Enticed.
Part 11: Trust?
Part 12: Acceptance.
Part 13: Passion Ignites๐Ÿ˜
Part 14: Aftermath with a deal
Part 15: Compatibility.
Part 16: Misunderstood
Fantasy 1: On the Beach๐Ÿ˜‰
Part 17: 2nd Aftermath.
Part 19: Off to London.
Part 20: London Dairies
Part 21: Is This love!?..
Fantasy 2: In the Rain.
Part 22: Inching closer.
Part 23: Bliss.
Part 24: Passionate moments.
Part 25: Acknowledging the feels.
Part 26: Back to work
Part 27: A competitor
Part 28: Sweet and Salty
Part 29: Desperate Bonds.
Part 30: Desperate Bonds 2
New Story!
Fantasy 3: at the workplace
Part 31: Right in the feels
Part 32: Right in the feels- 2
Part 33: Escape route.
Part 34: Escape route 2
Part 35: Escape route 3
Part 36: Escape route 4
Part 37: A night to remember.
Part 38: Closeness
Announcement
Part 39: Serenity.
Part 40: Back to business.
Part 41: The Night.
Part 42: Life Changing.
Part 43: Road to redemption.
Last Part: Baahon ke darmiyan.
Epilogue

Part 18: Tujhe kitna Chahne Lage hum

1.2K 50 53
By pabhi29

No defence put...

won't say anything either..😅😅 just let's get going with the part...

p.S- I so try and make a decent part but these two won't let me😕😓😓😅😅😬😬😜😜😆

slightly 18+ but moreover on the romantic side😂😂😁😁

typos.. not edited

-----

The laughs turned around the table as all sat to have lunch. The dine was filled with celebs but lucky were Karan and Tripura to sit with Mr. And Mrs. Hirani themselves. The four seating table was filled with ample of food.

Mrs.Hirani gelled up more to Tripura and Karan smiled at that bonding.

"Accha Karan" called in Mr.Hirani "Come to my office next week, want to discuss something with you" Called in the Man himself and Karan knew the exact reason of the meeting. He looked at Tripura at his side but she was already all smiles looking at him.

"will do Sir" he replied with a smile plastered to his face.

--------

"you should say Thank you" She broke the trance of the soft music that played as they drove back from the resort. He turned towards her and admired how gorgeous she looked in a purple dress, the skirt flowed from her hips and ended up just below her knees.

He didn't replied just gave her a look as in why?.

"My jovial nature had lend you the project" she winked at him and he was stunned for a second.

"Its not confirmed yet" he shrugged her taking credit.

"it will be, don't worry" her voice went full of positive from a taunt.

"how are you so sure?" He kept his face straight to the road.

"you know, just the positive instincts" she smiled and he felt it without looking at her but couldn't afford to miss that pretty face of hers, he glanced at her.

"you know I took you to the party isn't it?" He broke her me time and she pondered on his words "I was the one to make you my Girlfriend and bring you here" he kept his gaze straight but his lips curled into a smirk.

"so?" She asked with a brow raised "So, My choice worked" he turned towards her "that means, I am the one who got the project rightfully" he winked at her and she gasped but pouted.

"Always the credit stealer aren't you?" Her lips were curved in a cute pout that he couldn't help stare at her. Luckily the road was straight and he was within speed limit that surprised his own self.

He chuckled at her words but she turned her head away from him.

"Thank you" he said nevertheless. "For the lustrous night" he winked and she flushed at the sudden change of topic.

"Behave Mr.Khanna" she bit her lower lip closing her eyes when all she felt was his darting gaze teasing her to the core.

"From what happened yesterday, I should tell you to behave Mrs..." He stopped and they both turned towards each other at the same time "I was going to say Mrs.Hirani.." He masked it off so naturally that she didn't realised and took his bait. He sighed when she bought his cover up and mend the topic further "I should actually be scared of you Doc" he decided to call her Doc which was more appropriate, 'Look for your words karan' he warned.

She was so flushed with the happenings and his words did added more to her misery.

"what got into you suddenly?" He asked sensing that she was not attentive to his previous words.

"You" she replied instantly "you have messed me up so bad" though her words, worded her messed up situation, she couldn't help blush and just look away from him and focus out of the window.

"if that's so, I can stop the car and we can..." He trailed those words teasingly, already pulling the car aside. She gasped at the indecency in his tone but how his eyes shone with innocence.

"you are so... one track minded" she worded her pleasures discomfort but the thought of making out in the car was seeded in her mind nevertheless.

She flushed as sudden images flashed before her eyes, of possibilities. Shaking her head sharp she groaned.

"Stop messing around" she warned but bit her lower lip yet again, suppressing her pumped up heartbeats and wild thoughts.

'you have messed me beautifully sunshine' he sighed looking at her and then at the actual sun which was settling down as they turned into the curves of the mountains, down to the city.

---------

Parking the car in front of the main gate he clicked open his seat belt and turned his gaze towards her. Her eyes were closed indicating him that she was fast asleep.

'how can someone be so gorgeous' he sighed looking at her sleeping state.

He slowly tugged his hand under her thigh and clicked open her seatbelt to.

Getting towards her side of the door, he slowly picked her in his arms.

The servants working looked at him in amaze.

He ordered them to make light meal for them and walked upstairs with her in his arms. She felt so good as she fitted

Perfectly in his arms. Her head resting in the crook of his neck, her hand rested peacefully on her belly. He held her frame with one hand under her back and the other under her kneecaps.

Her breathe lingered on the skin underneath his shirt, the top open buttons of his gave access for her warm breathe to sink in and it gave him sensations of another level.

He stood outside the doors of their rooms. Looking at the left he saw his room which his mind wanted to choose but his heart called to turn right and go in her room and he did the same.

With ease he clicked open her room and the first wave of air that hit him and filled his nostrils made him sigh. It felt like her. 'Sometimes heart do come up with good ideas' he smiled and closed the door with his leg.

He leaned to place her on the bed but stopped midway. She was long lost in the deep slumber and he was feeling the utmost pleasure in holding her in his arms. He waited for few beats and got up, still having her in his arms and he started strolling inside her room.

The softness he felt around his fingers and the fluffier she felt in his arms, tingled his heart. He giggled like a teen but he cared less. Humming a tune straight from him heart he kept her pressed to his chest and strolled around.

She felt lighter and so fragile that he chuckled, 'how did she bear him' he kissed on her forehead and smiled yet again. Never have he went for 3rd round with any of his flings given they just couldn't take it and he didn't felt the need to, but with her, he was so confused as in why he lost the control over himself. 'he never was in control' he realised and that made him sigh.

She was still fast asleep and he felt a tinge of guilt for her current situation. 'Wait a minute!' He stopped his concern 'She was the one to Start it! not him!' he smirked when the memories came back to him again.

He looked at the side clock which showed past 9.30 Pm. Still having her locked in his arms, he was having the pleasure to stroll with her around his arms. He chuckled with how the ride of Max 4 hours turned out to be of 6 hours! Yes, the halt in between did cost them more time but the halt was worth it, He blushed slightly but grinned more looking at the tired face of hers, He couldn't help but kiss her swollen lips. She did had enough sleep but the halt was another reason of her this deep slumber.

-----------

(Flashback)

As they passed roads filled with trees, the road went darker. Not having slept from the previous night got a toll on him and he had to pull over to take a break. Her heart beat paced up as she looked at the surroundings, Cars passed by in the frequency of like nothing in a minute. 'Was he serious about doing it now!' She gasped but the thought warmed her heart to, She bit her lower lip trying to clear out her head.

"what happened" She looked at him getting off from his seat.

"Give me a minute" he closed the door behind him taking a bottle in his hand.

She peaked from the window of his side and pouted seeing him just taking in fresh air and pouring some water on his face. 'She has to keep an account of her wild thoughts' She blushed a bit but he broke her trance by opening the door and getting in again.

"Blushing all alone are we?" He spoke while rubbing his face with kerchief.

"How come this road is so quite?" She asked trying hard to rub her mind blank from the thought of making out in the car itself.

"Its an old road, people travel by the highway which is jammed for sure, not many know about this one" He spoke while checking his phone not paying heed to her twisting and turning self.

"So you mean there will be no one around?" not attentive at all, her words and her tone made him look at her and he regretted looking at her at that time.

Stunned by the look on her face he gulped the lump in his throat. Her suggestive innocent eyes held him captive, his jaw was open and he knew it.

"are you.. you mean" Shocked by how to react he couldn't word his thoughts properly and nothing was needed to say. She leaned towards his shocked face and before he knew, her lips captured his and he was shocked.

The way her lips quivered on his made him stiffen in his pants. The seat belt around her restricted her movements bur she did put a fight and pushed herself forward taking a hold of his neck.

He wanted her so close and slightly opening his eyes from the pleasure she have, he chuckled to see her struggling to almost break free from the seat belt.

With a simple click she fell straight on him. Embarrassed by the sudden showcase of dumbness she lowered her gaze but he was not in a sense to tease her. His hand slide around her waist and gave her a tug, she sensed his moves and gave in her self control, as in she had any!, but with a pull she was on him strangling her legs around him.

She fitted perfectly on the seat and on him that he sighed in utmost overwhelming feel.

His hand hooked inside her hair and held the back of her head in place to deepen the kiss she started again. His other hand held her hip in place.

She uplifted herself on her knees and slide down back several times grinding her front to his chest. He groaned but she smiled in triumph. She stopped her act when she felt him aroused in his pants and that gave her the opportunity to lower her hands from his shoulders to actually opening the jeans he wore.

He was so lost in just the thought of what they were doing that he didn't realised he had to do something to.

Grasping in what were they doing next, he was late. She already freed his poking self free and he threw his head back not being able to take her soft palms around his aroused state.

"Tripura" he gasped but she already ran her soft palm up and down his shaft. The lean back position of his head gave her access to nuzzle her head inside the crook of his neck. He just sat there all vulnerable to her.

The small lady did do wonders to a big guy like him. 'she isn't an ordinary lady though' he chuckled but choked on it with a gasp when her wet tongue made patterns on the length of his neck.

Finally getting enough of this torture filled with utmost desperation and vulnerability of his, he with a light smack held her bottom in his hand and grinding her more to him. The soft fabric he felt on his palm and her soft skin within it did wonders to his arousal.

she kept on working her hands on his hardened self and he groaned biting just below her chin making her whimper.

his hands ran across her body and kneaded her curves where she reacted the most.

"I need you" she husked rubbing her breast to his chest but the reality was, He wanted her so hard and he did the same. Lowering his hand down her torso, he hooked his fingers on the strap of her panty and slide it off her folds. Feeling her so wet and ready for him he hissed and shove his fingers inside her wet slick while shoving his tongue inside her mouth to.

His tongue and his two fingers made a rhythm inside of her that she withered up and down trying to absorb the excessive force of pleasure building within her.

He gasped and groaned listening to her moans.

"Take me" She sighed and he did fulfilled her command by shoving himself in her and she choked on her breathe slowly sliding herself down on him.

He caressed her back trying to ease her. Once settled down, She moved her hips back and forth trying to get into the rhythm she craved for. He held her steady by her hips and made sure whatever she does, does it with comfort.

She moaned slightly feeling the passion building inside of her. Leading his one hand to her breast, She let him know that he has to participate to. Looking at her pouting self her kissed her pout and with that kiss his hand squeezed her breathe making her choke on her breathe. She withered and fought for her breathe but gave up given he had control over her body more than her own self.

She moved with a husk on him and tried to get the pace which was there with them always.

He held her hip again and made her stand on her knees. Holding her in place he started thrusting in her with all that he could. She moaned louder and that boosted his penetration deeper inside of her making her go numb in her limbs.

Her head was buried deep in his crook trying to suppress the overwhelming feelings but he had other thoughts. She bit on his nape to control her moans but he thrust more harder making her bite him more.

The two went wild with this loop of hard love that she didn't realized when she was on the verge of emptying herself on him.

her insides coiled and he felt it, His hands gripped her bottom and he moved back and forth. Her moans were his boosters and they did a perfect job to ignite the passion within him.

"Come for me Sunshine" He commanded and she gave up on her guards and emptied herself on him.

"Oh I need my release" He huffed for breathe but kept on ramming within her.

She pushed him suddenly making him growl in despair, before he could grasp the situation and that little minx in his grasp, She climbed off him and moved inside the gap between the two seats sliding on the back seat.

He groaned like a beast and did the same she did when she showed him her tongue. "Come here!" He hissed stretching his arms for her and sliding in the same gap she went through but was stuck before he could move in his shoulders.

His fingers just inches away from grasping her but seeing him not reaching her, She teased him more and leaned back on the back seat showing him, teasing him with her slick wet folds. laying comfortably on the seat she let her hands roam around her breast, kneading them to his view she heard him growl, she can see the shadow of his in the dim lights that came from the surroundings.

"You will pay for that!" He saw her rolling her tongue on her lips wetting them just for him and he quickly twisted himself off from the grasp of the two front seats and pounced out of the car towards the back seat.

She giggled and moved further back to the door opposite to the one he came from. The evil smile of his made her heart stop its work but she had no escape from the beast when she with much joy teased him real bad.

he got the hold of her ankle which she tried pushing him off with. Closing the door behind him he placed his knee of the seat and held her ankle high giving her a tug that she fell straight on the seat on her back.

She rattled yet she looked forward to the fantasy his eyes conveyed.

"You are becoming more of a minx don't you think?" His eyes shone with lust that she felt she'd melt on the leather seat.

towering her small frame he pressed his aroused state on her folds. She closed her eyes wanting to savor the moment but he had other plans.

"I Don't want you now" He groaned getting off from her that she gasped with the loss of his warmth.

Before he can get off her, She hooked her legs around him making him stumble back on her.

"Please" her eyes and her words begged at him, taking him aback. The burning passion in her eyes and the quivering soul made him stun. He was quick to hold her still and crush her lips to his before her eyes would pool with tears.

"I am sorry sweetheart" He apologized cupping her cheek, her gorgeous face moistened his vision. She looked so perfect beneath him.

"I want you!" She whispered those words but that were his undoing.

"I want you more than you know" He smiled at her and slowly entered making her thinking process stop.

Her giggles made him smile as he slowly pushed himself inside of her.

Her slow whines and smiles made him wonder if she was sober!

"Why you laughing?" He asked making slow friction within her.

"We are not sane" She snaked her hands around him, relishing the way he moved inside of her.

"That's what makes us different" He smiled back kissing her and biting her lowerlip simultaneously thrusting deeper in her core indicating about the pace up.

She grazed his back and shuddered when his thrusts went fast and hard to cope up to, She loved that.

"More" She groaned again reaching the edge of the ecstasy.

"I can't hold anymore" He groaned moving faster in her.

"COME NOW" He groaned in her ear and like that she gave up her hold and burst into a wave of ecstasy followed by him.

-----------------

He smiled at how mad that was! they could've got caught but that thought only made him rush things and it turned out so magical.

Chuckling at that same thought he slowly moved towards her bed. Placing her down, He leaned and placed a kiss on her cheek, forehead and nose.

He had to sort some things and also sort dinner for her, with that thought he moved out.

--------------

'He had me in his arms, I was fast asleep after the crazy make out' she blushed with the flashback of the moment 'I didn't realised when we ended up here, but when I opened my eyes, he was strolling around my room carrying me. That was a bit awkward as in he could've placed me down but decided to just showcase his muscularity' She dig her head more into the pillow. 'He did made me feel special' She smiled and tried getting the sleep from which she woke up but not for to long as his voice ringed in the lobby announcing of his arrival.

"Doctor, Get up!" He knocked a few times before entering, she chuckled inwards.

"Oye, Lazy bones, Get up and have some food" He sat on the bed and placed his hand on her arm in the process to shake her off the sleep but she turned immediately letting him know she was awake.

Her face shone in the dim light to, He smiled and caressed her cheeks with warmth.

"Get up" He spoke lightly.

getting up she let her back rest on the bed rest.

"Come down quickly" He gave a soft pat to her cheek before moving out.

"Oh! also get your Passport please" He asked and moved out leaving her confused.

--------

She sat on the Chair waiting for him to serve her as usual, 'She was not hungry' She wanted to say but he did served her which she can have and that made her realise how much this man knows her.

"We are leaving for london, Day after tomorrow" He informed munching on the rice. She would've choked if she had any morsel but to her luck it was still on the spoon which was midway to her mouth. She was so stunned that her mouth were still open and the spoon was still midway, her eyes turned towards him and when he saw her this reaction he burst into laughter.

"What?" he asked trying to control his laugh but couldn't.

"You kidding me right?" She put the spoon down and tried making sense out of it.

"Why would I?" He raised his brow "You remember my family going on a wedding!?" He asked to which she gave him a nod "We are going to the wedding as well which is after few days" He informed continuing with his meal but she had enough, She was going on an abroad trip! that thought itself filled her stomach.

--------------

let the comments and gaalis come in!..😬😬😬😓😓😅😅😅😅😂 I won't put up any defend nor will give any excuse.. this part took my time and I tried making it as quick as possible 😆😆😆

......

for next.. well! a trip to london it seems😜😜

for next part...😅😅😅😬😬😬 I WILL WORK ON IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!..

Do bear with me.. have a lot of things going on.. no time to write..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 2.2K 33
๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐‡๐ˆ ๐€๐†๐€๐‘๐–๐€๐‹โ™ก Bow to the Queen Before Speaking ~ A Beauty with Brain, Sassy Attitude with a Kind & Unique Personality. At just the age...
63.6K 2.6K 30
"Biwi, biwi lagti hai yeh meri. Aur kuch sunna hai?" ***** "Jab biwi nahi thi tab itna farq parra tha ab to biwi ho" ****** " tumhara hi hu , andar b...
6K 823 14
everyone have two different faces, one face they show to all world but other face they hide it, in their own, may be they scared to show that face to...
17.5K 2.1K 31
Play boy & ambitious girl.. They both get married, because of their families, they both want to live a life on their own rules, they shift to London...