drag imagines.

By yuu_me1

this is pure fanfiction!! if u get offended easily pls dont read~ i do take requests so comment what you'd li... More

heart to break; aquaria
heart to break pt 2; aquaria
dirty thoughts; aquaria
wish u werent gay; aquaria
wish u werent gay pt2; aquaria
mistletoe; aquaria
all the stars are closer; aquaria
red tides along the bedside; aquaria
do me like that; aquaria
at least they're supportive; aquaria
lesbians; gigi goode
lfw; aquaria

caught it the act; aquaria

2.4K 31 6
By yuu_me1

hey kitty whores! i know i said the breakup story will be first but i just HAD to write this lmao im sorry ill be posting it soon! mwah

drag status: out of drag

theme: smut, heartwarming

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were in your room, finishing up your papers on your laptop for work tomorrow when you heard the door open. Giovanni gingerly opened the door and walked into the room, you took a quick glance at him when you realized he was naked. And you immediately shielded your eyes when in reality you didn't want to.

"Giovanni! What the fuck are you doing?" you chuckled. You were confused when you heard light footsteps but no response.

"G-Giovanni?"

"Y/N.. " He sat in front of you. Your hands still covering your eyes but you made a small gap in between your fingers to see his beautiful body standing before you. His cold hand pushed the hand from your eyes away, forcing you to look at him. He held your chin to make sure your eyes were locked with his. You really wanted to look down but decided not to in the moment. Your eyes widened when he forced your hands away. And your breathing increased.

"G-Giovanni.. W-what are-" you stuttered in your words. His cold hand caressed your cheek, and all the worry from your life disappeared. There were butterflies in your stomach but knew that this moment was going to be something more carnal rather than passionate.

"Y/N, please. Just this once." He was so certain that he didn't even stutter with his words that was so unlike him. He usually stuttered when he was nervous. Guess he wasn't nervous this time. His eyes pleaded with you. His eyes shifted to your lips and he leaned forward and his lips landed on yours. Claiming you over gently at first. You held the back of his neck, his tongue brushing on your bottom lip, asking for permission to enter. Your mouth opened, granting him his entrance. His tongue thrust into your mouth and you sighed against his lips. Both of your tongues danced together as you explored his mouth.

He pulled away just as the kiss deepened. Your lips trailed after his. "Go." He pointed to his bedroom and you left your room walking to his bedroom. But before you left, you grabbed a condom from your drawer. You had condoms because your parents thought you'd need them because you were moving out and wanted you to be safe. You'd kept them everywhere you were able to put them in. Just incase you needed them. He followed behind you, focusing on how your ass bounced as you walked. He locked the door behind him and faced you and you realized something that you haven't a few moments ago. That he was hard.

He was hard.

Was he thinking about you? Or was he just horny?

You silently gasped and your mouth agape as you looked down his body. He bit his lip as he saw your breasts through your shirt. All you were wearing was a gray oversized shirt and a pair of really short shorts that you could only use at home. He walked towards you as his hands latched onto your waist and his lips onto yours. He slid his hands under your shirt and slid it over your body. His cold hands explored your body as his lips moved to your jaw, going down to your neck. You sighed in pleasure.

"Touch me, Y/N." He whispered against your skin. You did as he said, teasing him. Your hands trailed circles against his chest going down to his crotch. His hips moved forwards involuntarily as your hand grabbed his hardened cock. He softly moaned as your hand started to move up and down his shaft. Your thumb on this tip of his cock, moving in a circular motion. He bit down on your neck, leaving love bites wherever his mouth went.

"Giovanni-" you hissed

"I like it when you me by my real name- oh fuck.. " He pulled away from your neck and bit his lip, kissing you before pushing you to the bed. You have always seen him as a top when he talked to you. Maybe your demeanor may have been a little bit more dominant than his, but nonetheless you still thought of him as a top to you. Apparently he proved that he was one. You secretly set the condom down beside you as he grind down on you while kissing you. His hands went all over your body, his free hand going to the band of your shorts and underwear. He pushed both of them away and you raised your hips to kick them off. Your hips met his as you raised yours. He let out a soft moan from the friction he was feeling on his crotch.

Both of you were fully naked right now. You were extremely wet as his hand moved to in between your legs. Your legs spread wider as he played with your clit. You moaned outright and your back arched into him, he smirked at the effect he had on you. You bit your lip and ran your hand down his body, going down to his cock. You pumped his as he threw his head forward.

"I-I saw you."

"Mm.. Saw me w-what?"

Your heart was beating so fast right now. What did he see you doing?

"I- oh fuck. Mmm, saw you masturbating."

Your eyes widened. When did he see that? Was that why he was hard and came into your room?

"When?"

"Yesterday." he sighed in pleasure. You smirked and looked right in his eyes.

"Well, did you like what you saw?" He looked at you back and crashed his lips to yours.

Flashback to Yesterday

You were in your bedroom and you blasted music so no one would hear your moans. Giovanni came home early from drag brunch and slowly opened the door when he heard music coming from your room. Once he tiptoed closer to go to his room, he heard your moans and instantly got turned on. He left his bags in the living room and carefully peeked inside your room. You were completely undressed while you slowly touched yourself. Chocolate brown hair fanned out against the pillows on your bed. Legs wide open, your skin glistening in the sun through the window. He saw you as a goddess, moaning and pleasuring yourself. Your eyes were shut but his eyes were open the entire time.

His eyes widened even more when you started to moan his name. He felt something happening in his body. He looked down. And he was hard. He watched you for a couple more seconds before retreating to his room and locking the door. He sat beside the wall were your bed was, he could still hear your moans and he undressed. He stroked himself as you moaned his name. He softly moaned so you wouldn't be able to hear him. His cock was rock hard, for you. You finally came and he stroked himself faster and bit down on his hand to refrain from screaming your name outright. Giovanni kept the image of you in his mind ever since.

Present

You sat up on your arms as you used your right hand to find the condom on your desk. His lips trailed after yours as you pulled away. His eyes widened again as he found the condom in your hand. You looked at him right in his eyes as you ripped the condom package.

"Lean back." He leaned back a bit as he bit his lip. Your lips went to his neck as you rolled the condom on his shaft and started stroking him again.

"Mmm.." He pushed you back on the bed and you instantly whimpered as your back hit the sheets. His lights changed to a more warm color to set the mood.

"Really?" you chuckled slightly and raised a brow. He shot you a smile that sent butterflies in your entire body. He looked nervous and you noticed.

"Am I your first?" you asked softly. And he nodded his head, you were slightly shocked but he was also yours. But you knew that you were good in bed.

"Don't worry, me too." You flipped the both of you and held his chest for support.

"I-I am your first?" He looked so shocked.

"I didn't know that you were a virgin, liar." The both of you chuckled but you both immediately snapped back to reality. He pulled you down by the neck and kissed you as you aligned his cock to your entrance and you lowered yourself on him. His eyes shot open at the tightness of you around him.

"Oh fuck- Y-you're so- ah.." You felt him fill you up and stretch you out.

"Mmm.." Both of your moans filled the room. You kissed up his neck and his hands travelled your body and went to your hips.

"Ride me. Fucking ride me, Y/N." You did as he said and slammed your hips deeper into him. Both of your moans echoed throughout the room. He whimpered your name right against your ear and it was probably the best thing you've ever heard. The one you love most, your crush, also known as Giovanni, moaning your name into your ear. His grip on your hips forced you to stop and he flipped the both of you.

"Can you do it?"

All the determination and lust in his eyes told you everything you needed to know. He thrusted in you while you moaned each others names. He forced himself to not snap his hips as hard as he can into you, and it worked. But you wanted it.

"Harder, harder, harder!"

He snapped his hips, faster and harder into you. Each and every thrust felt like a pleasure earthquake in you.

"Moan my name. Scream it."

"Giovanni!" you screamed his name as he thrust harder. You kept moaning and screaming his name until his thrusts became more and more shallow. Your hand dipped down to violently rub your clit until you were about to cum.

"I-I'm gonna cum.."

"Me too!"

You whined loudly as your orgasm came, your fingers hadn't stopped until you had sufficiently pleased yourself. Giovanni still hasn't came so your fingers massaged his balls and you sucked another part and bit down until a hickey would blossom.

"C-cum, for me. Giovanni."

You continued to moan as he hasn't stopped thrusting.

"O-Oh fuck.."

"Cum baby."

He finally came and you felt him soften inside you. You were still shaking from your orgasm. He laid atop you and his rough breathing against your ear. He kissed your neck and whispered in your ear.

"I love you." He smiled against your neck and looked up, awaiting for your response with a look in his eyes. He loved you. And you loved him too.

"I-I love you too, Giovanni." He caressed your cheek with a shaking hand and passionately kissed you on the lips.

1848 words

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that part is the heartwarming uwu OKAY GOTTA GO KITTY WHORES BEYEY LOVE U MWAHHH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 620 42
RPDR Preferences, also known as Volume 1, Volume 1, Part One or 1.1, was my first preference book. Coming from the x reader area, it wasn't too much...
23.1K 919 27
You've managed stars for many years and your career as a manager has taken you great places, but when a new type of star decides to contact you, you...
6.3K 214 14
Aquaria wakes from a nightmare. She knows the only person who can truly save her now would be Cracker. CONTINUED FROM A ONESHOT IN MY ONESHOTS BOOK...
41.3K 1.4K 64
After winning rupaul's Drag race, Aquaria felt so good but not completed. After the finale she noticed something wrong with cracker. She had feelin...