new bride

By jichu_blink

trust can't live in the same space as secrets and lies published on: august 19, 2018 completed on: june 2, 20... More

new bride
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four

thirty five

858 51 10
By jichu_blink

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

no matter what they say

jisoo froze as she watched the bodies of xiao wan and heechul fall to the ground.

hoseok's eyes shifted to the owner of the gunshot.

park jimin.

sandara ran to jisoo, tears in her eyes as she hugged her. "i knew we shouldn't have let you come back here."

policemen quickly ran towards weixiao and heechul, checking where jimin had shot them.

fortunately, the pair was okay. handcuffing them, the policemen forced them to stand up and move.

taehyung, jiwoo, taeyeon, jin, jimin, namjoon, irene, jungkook, and yoongi walked toward hoseok and dawon, stopping in front of them.

"where is my sister?" taehyung asked as he glared at dawon.

dawon began to shake as she looked at the ground before taking off her necklace and giving it to taehyung.

taehyung looked at the necklace, noticing that it had three keys.

⊹⊱❖⊰⊹

opening the door, all of them entered. in front of them, the body of lalisa manoban lay.

jungkook's eyes teared up as he could not believe it.

"the other two rooms contain the bodies of park chaeyoung and kim jennie," dawon told them.

taehyung didn't hesitate, running out to open the other rooms.

yoongi looked over at hoseok and dawon. "why did you guys do this?"

"you wouldn't understand," hoseok sighed.

jisoo looked over at hoseok and dawon, confused as to why they didn't want to tell yoongi. sandara's grip on jisoo tightened as policemen entered.

jisoo was confused as to why the policemen had entered, but it then faded as she watched them handcuff dawon and hoseok.

"why are they handcuffing them?" jisoo asked, eyebrows furrowing.

"they are murders, jisoo," sandara replied as she continued to hug jisoo. "they should be arrested."

jisoo's eyes widened as she pulled away from sandara's grip. "they aren't murderers, they are victims. let them go!"

jin grabbed ahold of jisoo's arms, stopping her. jisoo struggled as she watched the policemen drag hoseok and dawon away.

⊹⊱❖⊰⊹

"members of the jury, have you reached a verdict?"

everyone stayed silent as they watched the jury spokesman stand and say, "yes, your honor, we have."

the judge nodded, signaling them to continue.

the jury spokesman continued, "your honor, the members of this jury find the defendants, jung xiao wan and jung heechul guilty! for intentionally killing, we charge them with first-degree murder. they will be sentenced to 25 years for each victim; a total of 75 years."

jisoo sighed in relief as everyone slightly smiled.

the jury spokesman then concluded. "for the defendants, jung hoseok and jung dawon, we find them not guilty. the members of this jury conclude that they were manipulated against their own life and were victims."

"members of the jury, this court dismisses you and thanks you for a job well done," the judge dismisses them. "this court is adjourned."

the bailiff then speaks, "all rise."

as everybody did so, the judge left.

jisoo smiled as she was happy that the trial was over and that hoseok and dawon weren't found guilty.

⊹⊱❖⊰⊹

jisoo smiled at the little figures running around the living room.

"they are so cute," irene giggled as she watched her with a female next to her.

"grandma! auntie! hwamin is bullying me," the little girl whined as she pointed at her twin sister while pouting.

the identical sister named hwamin only giggled as she opened her arms to hug her sister. "please, forgive me, seonhee!"

"aigoo, so cute," seulgi mumbled as she laid her head against irene's shoulder.

jisoo continued watching her daughters before she heard footsteps. looking up, she saw xukun. "is there something wrong?"

"mr. jung and mr. kim have arrived from their business trip in america," xukun informed.

"oh? what about dawon?"

jisoo almost jumped as she heard a loud shout.

"surprise!"

turning around, jisoo saw four figures; her father, her older brother, dawon, and her husband.

"appa!" seonhee and hwamin greeted in unison as they hugged their father's legs.

"aigoo, what about us?" jin pressed his hand against his chest, pretending to be hurt.

the little ones didn't reply as they just giggled, making hearts at dawon, jin, and jaejoong.

"we're so glad you're back," jisoo clapped her hands as her smile brightened.

"well, why are we still standing? how'd it go?" sandara asked.

"well, we met up with kwon jiyong, woo jiho, and jang wooyoung," jaejoong began.

"we negotiated about how we would launch our products and they helped us how to improve and fix some errors," jin continued.

"does that mean they won't work with you or?" jisoo questioned as she raised her eyebrow.

hoseok smiled. "the opposite. they want us to work together to make a bigger product."

all four, irene, seulgi, sandara, and jisoo cheered. "that's wonderful!"

"we should celebrate then!" irene shouted.

⊹⊱❖⊰⊹

"i missed you," jisoo pouted as she helped take the dishes to the sink.

hoseok chuckled. "i was gone for a month."

"that's 720 hours," jisoo whined

"well, i'm back," hoseok cheered her up. he leaned in to kiss her but was interrupted.

"eomma! hwamin keeps drooling on me!"

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 552 37
Book 2 This time, no one knows what Jung Hoseok did exactly, but here's to hoping they don't die in the process of dealing with that mess.
272K 14.8K 66
The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren't worth the truth **WARNING** Fluffy Jimin, confused Jungkook Got7 is here cause they're so...
84.2K 3.7K 28
"Honey...Jungkook has been dead for three years."
164K 7K 32
published; november 5th, 2018. finished; december 26th, 2018. edited; still ongoing 5k reads - January 4th , 2019. 10,5k reads - May 11th, 2019.