new bride

By jichu_blink

trust can't live in the same space as secrets and lies published on: august 19, 2018 completed on: june 2, 20... More

new bride
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five

thirty one

496 47 7
By jichu_blink

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

i want to keep you to myself and see you

waking up, jisoo found herself in a hospital bed. right as she was about to sit up, four people entered her room.

it was irene and jin, but she did not know who the other two were. the unknown female had tears in her eyes as she walked toward jisoo's side.

"jisoo-ah," the female sat down next to jisoo as she held her hand. "do you remember me?"

jisoo was confused. was she supposed to remember her? "no, i don't know."

the female looked down as the tears poured down. the unknown man walked towards the female, putting his hands on her shoulders. "sandara, relax."

still confused at the situation, jisoo pulled her hand away from the female's hold. "who are you?"

irene looked away as she too had tears in her eyes. jin sighed before responding, "they're your parents."

jisoo furrowed her brows, shaking her head. "you must be mistaken, my parents are kwon boa and kim kyujong."

slowly walking towards jisoo, irene gave her a paper. "they aren't your parents, jisoo. they're your aunt and uncle."

grabbing the paper, she unfolded it and read it. her eyes widened as she read the compatibility between jin and her.

"i-i'm your sister?"

⊹⊱❖⊰⊹

jungkook looked over at jiwoo with wide eyes. "the doctor told you jisoo is pregnant?"

jiwoo nodded. "yup. and the reason why she fainted was that she was overstressed."

"what the actual literal heck. she's pregnant with hoseok's child?" jungkook was in disbelief. jimin rolled his eyes as he walked jungkook's head.

"do you think she'll handle it nicely?" jungkook asked as he glared at jimin.

"who knows," jiwoo shrugged.

⊹⊱❖⊰⊹

"yes," jin answered.

jisoo teared up as she looked at sandara and jaejoong. "you're my mother and father?"

the pair nodded, weakly smiling before hugging jisoo tightly.

"there's more news," irene mumbled.

jisoo looked at her. "what is it?"

"you're pregnant."

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 709 41
And I regret the moment I promised to leave you *This story contents abusing scenes so read it at your own risk* started: 28 July 2018 ended: 20 Janu...
164K 7K 32
published; november 5th, 2018. finished; december 26th, 2018. edited; still ongoing 5k reads - January 4th , 2019. 10,5k reads - May 11th, 2019.
5.1K 217 21
Jimin can't trust people, even tough he want to. And thanks Yoongi he will learn how to trust and love. "Can you trust me? Like now, and forever?" #U...
2.2K 68 47
When Yoongi and Jimin finally reveal their relationship to their friends, they find their love tested by betrayal and murder. With wrongful accusatio...