Is She The One?✔

By SafiaEfy

"How come you always choose him over me?" "Because he gave me you." She smiled. And for once again, he fell... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
▪ LIT ▪
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
New Cover
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author's Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
I.S.T.O \\ Characters
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50-[Part 1]
Chapter 50-[Part 2]
EPILOGUE-2

EPILOGUE-1

1.2K 56 70
By SafiaEfy

Ishaan stood infront of the full length mirror reflecting himself. He looked strikingly dashing in his three piece dark black groom tuxedo. It fitted him like a second skin emphasizing his muscular body. He indeed looked clean and perfect.

But not happy?

Ishaan clasped his hands rubbing it together before walking to and fro in the spacious hall inside the altar. He was getting more nervous as seconds passed.

"Ishaan?" Shreya entered in wearing her full sleeve golden gown touching the floor.

"God! How many times I told you not to mess your hair?" She tip toed to settle his hair but he stopped her stepping back. "It's okay."

"You look so tense?" Asked a very concerned Shreya observing the nervous look on his face. "What happened Ishaan?"

Shreya could not believe it. He is not happy on his wedding? He is the one who was more happy at the news, impatiently waiting for the day to arrive.

But now what? Is there any other problem haunting him?

Oh please! No god.. not again.

"Hey man! Not yet done with the grooming thing?" Aju walked in.

"God! This girl is gonna be the death of me. Baby, stop crying for heaven's sake. Please baby." Eby tried his best to calm his three months old little princess Nual.

"You know what? Your daddy deserves this." Aju said looking at Nual as Eby glared him.

"What's wrong with you?" Eby enquired Ishaan as he came to notice his not so happy face.

"Where is she?" Ishaan asked in a firm voice.

"She.. she is on the way Ishaan. Don't worry! They will be here within two minutes. Farhan just called now." Eby replied hoping it would calm him down.

Ishaan moved to the large window breathing heavily. He had no idea what crossed his mind on the very day. He shut his eyes to block the vision. His mind wandered through the deepest thoughts.

Amaaya..

The truth that she didn't show up on time had spread all the negativity around him. He started feeling insecure on her feelings for him again. He loved her. So much that he didn't even know how much. And he knew she did too. But he could not get over the shock she gave him that very day.

"You! It's all because of you he had left. You know how much he have suffered because of you? We were so happy together and you.. you came along the way and everything got messed. It's because of you he said he didn't want to see me. It's because of you.. I lost him. I don't wanna see you anymore. Leave me alone."

Ishaan hate himself that he failed to forget those hurful words she said. The reason he kept lagging his marriage was the same thing. He could not marry her with all those insecurities clouding him. One side of him could not wait any longer to spend the rest of his life with her whereas the other side was too afraid of anymore heartbreaks.

What if she never show up?

What if she will leave him again for any other reasons?

What if Farhan stood against this marriage?

He knew it was impossible as Farhan was the most excited one about their wedding day. But he also knew she would do anything for Farhan.

The announcement for the entry of bride blocked his train of thoughts. He inhaled deeply letting go of all the stress.

"She is here!!!" Shreya screamed with intense joy just like Eby and Aju.

The moment Amaaya entered the altar in her long white bridal gown flowing on the floor, his heart skipped a beat watching her. She looked beautiful, angelic and flawless as always.

Amaaya walked through the long hallways folding hands with Farhan who dressed up like a groom. Anjali, Rinu and her family followed them behind. Her eyes were glued to Ishaan who stood there looking dashing in his perfectly matching groom suit waiting for her to join.

The moment they came close Amaaya instantly spread out her gorgeous smile to which he found his own heart melting. With her smile, all his fears and nervousness left that it replaced with an overwhelming joy flowing all over him. He could not believe that he was going to marry her.

His biscuit dipper..

Later they had their wedding rings and took their vows.

"I, Ishaan Abraham, take you, Amaaya Merlynn, as my lawful wife. I promise to love you and take care of you. Forever and more."

"I, Amaaya Merlynn, take you, phone.. uhm, Ishaan Abraham to be my husband. I promise to be with you in all your good and bad times."

Afterwhich they signed their marriage certificate, the priest announced them as official husband and wife.

Everyone cheered and clapped for them as they could not believe that they finally got married.

"Leave me Farhan. Are you gone insane?" Shreya tried to free her hands from his grip.

"Why? It's just a dance. See, everyone is dancing here. No big deal, okay? Come, let's do it."

"Dancing? That too infront of my parents?" At times she could not believe the extent of his craziness.

"As if I'm scared of them! Your big brother is with us. Then why worry?" Farhan shrugged smiling.

"That's true. But seems like my big brother even forget us this very day." She smiled watching them.

"I won't."

"But Shreya, you promised me you would sing with me at the night party."

"Let me think about it." She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Think your foot. You will. Get me?"

"Farhan, how will our marriage be like?" Shreya asked already lost in her imagination.

"At the church or.."

"You know that I don't believe in any of those rituals. I don't know how or where. But why do we care? It's the same me and you afterall." Farhan assured her taking hold of her palm and it made her to smile even more.

"Ahem." Aju faked a cough bringing them back to senses.

"Why you everywhere damn?" He shouted.

"Amaaya.." Ishaan caressed her face as she gazed into him. He could not take his eyes off her as every other time. But this time for being his wife.

"I'm sorry."

"Why?" She asked being clueless. The next second he hawled her into his arms landing his lips on hers.

She smiled stepping back. "And I'm sorry too."

"That I took a lot of time getting ready." She explained as he narrowed his eyes.

"What the?! Getting ready, huh?" Farhan interrupted them.

"Ask her why she was late. She made me drop the car to have icecream."

"What?" Ishaan turned to look her, his eyes bulging out.

"Don't look at me that way. Even this monkey joined me having it." Ishaan could not help but smile at her words.

"Hey, it's photo time." Aju announced grabbing others attention.

"For christ's sake, could you carry this child of ours for a while my beloved wife? I have n't even see the wedding properly. Let me take atleast a photo with them." Eby blurted out loosening his anger at Anjali who showed up before him after all her programmes.

"Okay, I will take her." Eby gave the baby to her before running for his life.

"Thank god! Everything went perfect." Jessy said letting in a peaceful breathe soon after the cake cutting ceremony.

"Yeah. But the only problem is..." Abraham moved to the side where Farhan was.

"Can't you leave my daughter's side atleast for a while?"

"Oh yeah, I will.. try." His question made him to take off his hands from her as she got super embarrassed.

▪▪▪▪▪

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!!!

Amaaya freed herself from his strong grip hearing her phone ringing. Once she reached for her phone and checked the time, it showed 2:14 am. She picked up the call still in her sleep.

"Ishaan! Ishaan! Wake up." But he was so in his sleep to hear her.

"Ishaaaaannn."

"I will make you coffee at morning. Not now Ainu." He said in between stifling a yawn.

"Not that Ishaan. Please wake up now. We have something to do." She sat on the bed tucking her legs beneath.

"Please Ainu. Please let me sleep. Last day was so tiring and why you are doing this to me? Let me sleep. Atleast today." He almost pleaded before going back to his sleep.

"This is very important. We have no way but to do this now."

"Oh wait, what you are talking about?" Out of a sudden he sat up leaving a mischieveous smile at her.

"God! Not that. Come with me now." Amaaya took hold of him before dragging him out of the room.

"How can you be this much cruel Ainu? You never let me sleep peacefully. You always have one or the other one to do midnight. Don't expect me to make coffee or cook at this time."

"Oh hello! Your coffee is not the best ever coffee in the world. Sometimes I feel so lazy that I ask you to make. And you know about my super coffee, right?"

"Oh please! Don't you dare to remind me of it. Your coffee is.. wait Ainu. You can't walk down the steps that way. I will put on the light." He was about to go when she stopped him.

"For what? To wake everyone else? We are not gonna throw a party or something."

"I can't tell. You will do even that. Whatever! I ain't gonna let you walk down like this."

"Never mind Ishaan, I will use the phone." Amaaya watched him sighing before he picked up her in bridal style descending the steps. She switched on the flashlight to guide his way.

"You do love your baby very much." She said smiling trying to see his face in the darkness.

"And the mother too." She widened her smile at him kissing on his cheek. "Oh! Your beard, Ishaan." Groaned her.

"You always do that and say this."

"I will." He chuckled hearing her.

"Well.. the mother is first. Then only the baby, right?" She asked again to settle her restless mind.

"Why so? I will go for equal equal."

"I can't believe you are saying this even before the baby is out of my tummy."

"You should babe." He smiled.

"Ishaan.."

"It's always you Ainu. But if you keep on asking the same question, I have no other way." She giggled running her hand through his beard.

"Here, here. Drop here." She shouted once they reach near Shreya's room.

"No! No! You have nothing to do here." Ishaan warned as he knew where she was heading to.

"We have."

"Ainu, I can't let you disturb the newly wed couple at this time." He dropped her down.

"Newly wed couple? Prrrr." Amaaya knocked at the door three times before Shreya finally opened it.

Ishaan was taken aback at the sight he saw there.

▪▪▪▪

Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMEND and SHARE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 9.6K 72
She was in the food isle, looking for some good biscuits when she saw him. He was handsome to the least. But then she saw what he was doing. He saw h...
39.2K 2.5K 22
What happens when all of a sudden two best friends fall for each other?Just when the boy best-friend realizes his love,the girl best-friend introduce...
77.3K 2.8K 47
"I hate you. I can never ever love you. I married you because it was my mother's wish. Otherwise, I don't even look at people like you. Have you seen...
8.7K 688 11
"Maybe, it's time you start realizing that you're not alone in this. I'm always by your side, on and off the field. But if you can't see that, then...