Lover or Not / Hyunjin - Stra...

By aigooagain

Book Two - Sequal Friend or Not More

One - Leading misfortune
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six - Don't go
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve - Letting go
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen - the types of boyrfriends
Sixteen - ultimate stalkers ( Boys version )
Seventeen ( Hospital )
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two - Run Run Run!
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven - Such a long long night.
Twenty eight - Run Run Run! II
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven - A Bad Idea.
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine - What happened to the Hyuns?
Forty
Forty One - A Fleeting Happiness
Forty Two
Forty Three - For real?
Forty Four - Worse yet not the worst
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Fourty Nine - Get Together Day
Fifty - Roll the Dice
Fifty One - Closer to an Ending
Fifty Two
Okay end this really

Twenty Three - Chase Chase Chase!

203 8 36
By aigooagain

Tower,

The four students were monitoring Hyuna. She was running towards them and the five of them were on a phone call.

On the phone call,

"NOONA! Hyun Jin is behind you!" Jeongin yelled.

"Really?! I thought he gave up on me!"

"Move to the left, and make a U Turn!" Jeongin gave direction as he saw her every moves and possible escape.
"Make sure they won't know our hideout."

"Is Hyun Jin still behind me?!" They were running in circle.

"Yes! Get out from that circle and go to your right! To the convenience store! Faster! I will go there!" Jeongin said and went down the stairs from the top floor of the tower.

End of phone call.

____

Convenience store,

Hyuna was hiding behind the shelf and Hyun Jin knew it. It looked like some horror movie where the villain was chasing after the target.

"Yah Kang Hyuna! Nawa!" Hyun Jin said as he saw her from the corner mirror.

"Silheo! If you come closer I will break these chip bags and make you pay!" Hyuna threatened him.

"Do it." Hyun Jin speed up to Hyuna and grabbed her hoodie sleeve from the back.

He literally pulled Hyuna with one hand and she stumbled towards Hyun Jin. As she was holding onto some chip bags, those chips fell onto the floor. They were causing chaos here and then.

"ANDWAEEE! Let go!" Hyuna hit his hand with the chip bags.
"Stop targeting me only!"

"Then you should've hide better!" Hyun Jin was laughing at their own idiotic acts.

"OCKSKFSMMSMAMS!"

"Welcome!" The cashier said as a customer entered the store.

It was Jeongin but nobody else noticed him aside the cashier. He took light steps and hide behind the shelf.

"Psss psss!" Jeongin called Hyuna and she heard him.

She luckily saw Jeongin from between the shelf division. However Hyun Jin didn't get the idea. Hyuna acted dumb with Hyun Jin.

"Alright, I will go with you." Hyuna said, extending one of her hand to the left.

Hyun Jin was in front of her and Jeongin was on her left. The boyfriend had her right hand then Jeongin caught Hyuna's left hand and pulled her. Hyun Jin was caught off guard so he easily let go.

"YAH! JEONGIN YOU BETRAYER!" He finally saw him as Jeongin and Hyuna already a step away from the main door.

"MIANN HYUNG! I NEED YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Jeongin waved at him.

Hyun Jin gave up and ended up buying some chip bags that Hyuna threw on the floor. He lost money again. But worst, he lost his girlfriend.

____

Outside,

Hyun Jin looked at his own hands and wondered why he wasted his money on the chips. He could've just leave it be but felt guilty to cause misfortune for the store owner. He just shrugged and accepted the bad luck.

"Hyun Jin! I found a way!" Felix came running to him.
"I found their hideout." He already drew a map in his phone.

It was legit an architecture application that Felix found right after he spotted the hideout. He had taken the game to another level of professionalism.

"See, the hideout is that tower." Felix said but didn't point his finger to the tower.
"That was why they knew our every move."

Hyun Jin glanced over the tower and saw Jeongin moving away from the balcony.

"How did you know?!" Hyun Jin asked, excited as they were closer to winning the game.

"I casually yawned and saw Ji Yeon as I lifted my head up to the tower." Felix was actually telling the truth about how lame he found their tower.

"Okay, if we move behind the buildings, they won't be able to see us." Hyun Jin said, pointing to the pedestrian path behind the buildings in the France Town.

"Where is Han and Seungmin? I need Seungmin's camera and Han dealing skills." Felix said, generating more plans.

"Wait, I will call them." Hyun Jin pulled out his phone, struggling with the plastic bags in his hand.

"Give me that." Felix took some of the plastic bags from Hyun Jin's hand.

On the phone call,

"Han! Is Seungmin beside you?!" Hyun Jin asked as soon as Han picked up the phone.

"Yes! Where are you?! We have a plan." Han said.

"What do you have in mind?"

"I think, we should have a deal in order for one of us to win." Han said.
"That prize or whatever it is called, let's deal with them later but we need to meet first."

"Alright, let's meet behind the light blue building. They won't see us there." Hyun Jin said, looking at the map that Felix drew.

"Deal!" Han ended the call.

End of phone call.

____

Tower,

Jeongin the boys brain saw Seungmin and Han moving from the cafe to behind the light blue building then Felix and Hyun Jin from in front of the convenience store. They looked suspicious in Jeongin's eyes. The Albert thought hard about another plan.

"Girls!" Jeongin was turning into one of them since he spent way too much time with the girls.

"Why?!" Hyuna the one who finally escaped asked.

"They are acting suspicious. Firstly, I will go down and listen to them closer. Don't go anywhere and call me if any of them come to you." Jeongin said, moving a step away from the girls.
"REMEMBER NOT TO ACT HARSHLY OR I WILL DIE TOO!"

"YES JEONGIN! CALL US IF THEY GET YOU!" Ji Yeon said.

"AIGHT!" He said and leaved.

____

Behind the light blue building,

"Put your AirPods on and your phone in your pocket." Hyun Jin said, searching for his AirPods inside the backpack that was literally a Doraemon magic pocket.
"Make sure they won't notice that we are talking to each other."

Yes, he had everything kept inside the backpack.

"Seungmin, find a rooftop or any high place and stay there as our monitor. We can use your camera as a telescope. Since your camera is the latest model, we will have a better resolution." Felix said and Seungmin took out his camera, setting it to zooming pro.

"Alright, I found a place for Seungmin to stay. In this building, you can go up for free. There's a garden like balcony. If you hide in between the bushes, they won't be able to see you." Hyun Jin added.

"Alright, I will aim only my camera outside and stay behind the bushes."

Can you imagine the situation? A small balcony with jungle like trees, Seungmin was meant to stay in there and use his camera as an ultimate telescope. He will be sitting there and monitor the runners while giving out informations for his team.

"Alright! We will send Han as our dealer." Hyun Jin said.

"Alright, I already have my talk set." Han said and put on the AirPods, looking like some NIS ( National Intelligence Service ).

Jeongin was hiding somewhere nearby them but he couldn't hear a single thing they were talking about. The younger boy sensed something. He then gave up and went back to the his team. Jeongin took light steps and moved away from the boys.

____

Tower,

The four girls were waiting for Jeongin and he came back a little bit late.

"Where is our boy?!" Hyuna was anxious about the boy safety.

"DON'T TELL ME THEY CAUGHT OUR BRAIN!" Chaeyoung was panicking.

"NOONA!" It was Jeongin, panting as he ran to climb up the tower.

"WHY?! Whats wrong?!" Ji Yeon checked his pulse.
"You can't die yet. We need you to survive."

"Let's move to another hideout! I bet they already know our place." Jeongin said, he was indeed a genius.

"ARE YOU FOR REAL?!" Nayong was the most anxious.

"Firstly! We need to move in peace. Don't make it obvious that we are running away from them. I can sense they are putting a spy all over the town." Jeongin said as he remembered Seungmin and the camera.

He knew what the boys could use the camera as. It was indeed a brain war between the boys.

"Be aware of anything that looks like camera. Seungmin have a crazy great one." The boy added.

"Ting!" It was a notification from line application.

Han sent something in the group chat.

Open Line application,

Han : The deal is, we get two of each other's teammate as hostages, the team will win.

Jeongin : Deal.

Han : Be aware, we are everywhere in this town.

Jeongin : Don't underestimate me.

Closed Line application.

"Do we have a fighter here?" Nayong asked, blinking.
"We girls will obviously lost against them boys." She shrugged.

"Just act weak than." Ji Yeon said.
"If we can't kidnap them, lure them to be kidnapped."

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Me as a boy here scared for life." Jeongin laughed at Ji Yeon's crazy idea.

"Behold! I will try Felix first!" Ji Yeon said, contemplating as she knew it was quite impossible to win against that boy.

"Each of them must have their own role. That's why, if we manage to get one of them, it will be easier to catch one more since their plan will be ruined." Jeongin was sured.

"Hyuna, can you get Hyun Jin for us?" Chaeyoung asked.
"I haven't seen Chan. Sure he is one of them but he is their top secret agent."

"I lowkey will be kidnaped before I kidnap him." Hyuna thought about it thousand times.

"Chan is probably somewhere with the main monitor." Jeongin said.
"Keep Hyuna close, Hyun Jin will most likely keep Hyuna as the target."

They were really acting like they were in some kind of agent mystery movie.
____

Balcony,

It was the Seungmin's personal hideout and Bangchan was really with him. He was kept to be their top secret agent so that the runners would probably reach out to Chan for help. But that too, Chaeyoung had found out.

"Ack! Appeoooo!" Seungmin was being bitten by mosquitos.

"Yahhhh! Who gave you this hideout?! This is literally a mosquito hideout not yours!" Bangchan was complaining as he too was bitten by the evil mosquitos.

"It is fine! We just need to monitor them from here." Seungmin was focusing on his camera screen.
"OCK! THE TARGETS ARE MOVING FROM THE TOWER!" He zoomed in the camera and got a closer look of the runners.

The chasers were on a group call. There were Hyun Jin, Felix, Seungmin, Han and Bangchan.

"I am right behind tower main door." It was Hyun Jin from the other side of the line.

"Hyuna is moving towards the door. Hide behind the huge pole!" Seungmin gave signals.

"This is Felix, have you seen Ji Yeon?"

"No, she is nowhere in my sight." Seungmin moved his camera position and spotted the Kwon.
"JAMKAN! To your left! Ji Yeon is walking towards you!"

____

Tower second door,

Ji Yeon was the first one who exited the tower. She put foundation on her lips, making herself looked pale and sick. That was their always trick.

"Bokieee,"
"I lost my backpack." Ji Yeon walked closer to him.

"Really?!"
"What's wrong with your face?" Felix turned into a concerned boyfriend instead of the special agent of his team.

"LIX! BE AWARE OF JI YEON! She is holding something behind her." He could hear Seungmin's voice from the AirPods.

He got the idea and played dumb. However, Ji Yeon was only holding her ripped necklace from earlier.

"Are you okay?" Felix asked, trying to see what she was hiding behind her.

"Aniyaaa," Ji Yeon pathetically answered.

She was actually dying with the rashes but wanted to win the ultimate hide and seek game.

"YAH! JEONGIN IS BEHIND YOU! TAKE JI YEON AWAY AND RUN FROM JEONGIN! HE IS A SECOND AWAY FROM TAKING YOU FROM OUR TEAM!" Seungmin said and Felix turned around.

"Jeongin aa, I have more than two eyes now. Don't mess with me." Felix said as he saw the younger boy standing in front of him with huge rope.

"JI YEON! RUN!" Jeongin yelled but Felix grabbed her hand already.

"Let gooooo!" Ji Yeon pulled her hand away but to avail.

"How about let's go?" Felix laughed at their failure and dragged Ji Yeon with him.

"JEONGINNNNNN! NOT MEEEE!" Ji Yeon extended her hand for Jeongin to catch.

The boy ran towards her but the rare runner Felix came out.

"YAHHHH! SINCE WHEN DID YOU RUN SO FAST?!" Jeongin yelled to Felix as he was trying to save Ji Yeon.

"JEONGIN AA! NEVERMIND! JUST KEEP THE OTHER GIRLS WITH YOU! DON'T FAILLL!" Ji Yeon told him before being completely gone from his sight.

It was like a dramatic scene from sad drama.

____

Balcony,

The runner seriously didn't own a hideout, therefore Felix made Ji Yeon stay in the balcony, the Seungmin so called hideout.

"Fosmjdskfnskfnwkfncjsnekwkfkekrkr!" Ji Yeon pulled her own hair, livid that she was the first character to be taken down from the battle.

"Hahaaaaa! We have Kwon Ji Yeon here." Seungmin laughed at her.
"They lost the navigator."

"HOW DO YOU KNOW I AM THE NAVIGATOR?!" Ji Yeon freaked out.

"Who else there always wander around?" Felix looked at the camera screen with Seungmin, hand was intertwined Ji Yeon's.
"Alone and crazily random."

"YOU BOYS ARE CREEPY AS HELL!" She protested.

"Don't even think about running away." Felix warned her as she shook her hand.

"But Bokie aa, I really lost my backpack." Ji Yeon said, nearly crying.

"Wae wae wae? Don't cry don't cry. Where did you last see it?" Felix asked, looking at her.

"The tower but I don't remember." She replied, sitting down on the floor.
"Ack!"

"Yes, we have mosquitos attack here." Seungmin said, eyes fixed on the camera.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" Felix suddenly smacked the innocent Seungmin.

"YAH! WHY DID YOU HIT ME?!" Seungmin was unsatisfied.

"Kaja Ji Yeon. This place is too dangerous for you." He said, walking towards the door.

"Waeee?! I am lazy to walk." Ji Yeon said, still sitting on the floor.

"No no, you already have rashes. Isn't it uncomfortable? Let's not add more damage to yourself." Felix extended his hand for Ji Yeon.

"Alright, fine." Ji Yeon accepted his hand and they walked away from the balcony.

"Let's go find your backpack." Felix suggested.

____

Tower main door,

"We already have Kwon Ji Yeon. Which one is our next target?" Seungmin was monitoring them from the balcony.

"Whoever that is closest to me." Hyun Jin replied.

Han was standing beside him, ready to attack.

"Chaeyoung is sticking with Jeongin and they are somewhere inside the France Town. Nayong and Hyuna are still behind the main door. Once they open it, that's your chance." Seungmin replied.

"Krikkkk," the main door was slowly opened and Hyuna took a peek outside.

As soon as she laid her eyes on Hyun Jin, the girl rushed back to the stairs. She grabbed onto Nayong to run with her. Buy Nayong was panicking and didn't know what to do. Therefore, the girl shook off Hyuna's hand and went to the second door where Ji Yeon escaped.

"NAYONG IS MOVING TOWARDS THE SECOND DOOR." It was Seungmin again.

"ALRIGHT! ON MY WAY!" Han ran after her to the second door.

"Where is Kang Hyuna?!" Hyun Jin asked.

"Second floor, I can barely see her head at the corner." Seungmin replied and zoomed in his camera.

Hyun Jin headed to the second floor as soon as he got the tips from Seungmin.

____

Second floor,

Hyuna was sitting and hugging herself at the corner of the second floor. There was a wide window beside her where Seungmin managed to see her.

"Jebal jebal jebal." Hyuna was praying in her mind.

She knew that it was the last straw but Hyuna tried hard by covering herself with a square huge muffler she brought from Seoul.

"Tuk tuk tuk." She could hear footsteps coming up from the staircase.

"I am dead seriously." Hyuna thought.
"Let's just declare the loser already.

"Hyunaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" It was Hyun Jin looking around.
"I know you are here!"

"Let's not answer him."

"Annyeong." Hyun Jin pulled the muffler away and Hyuna looked at him, smiling cheekily.
"The loser is declared."

"NOOOOOOOO!"

"KAJAAAAA!" Hyun Jin smiled happily as his team won the hide and seek game.

"NOOOOOOOO!" Hyuna covered her ears.

"Say no more Kang Hyuna ssi. Our team won the game." He stared proudly.

"Says who? I still have my freedom here." Hyuna made an annoying face to him.

"Alright, then not anymore." Hyun Jin pulled her when she was still sitting.
"Kajaaaa, we are going to declare the winner and the loser."

"Silheooooooo!" Hyuna whined as Hyun Jin held both her hands.

The situation where, Hyun Jin was standing and pulling Hyuna who was sitting by her hands.

____

France Town Foyer,

Han and Nayong still wasn't informed about the winner and the loser. Therefore, they were still chasing after each other.

"Nayong aaa! I can't run anymore!" Han lied, acting tired when he was trying to trick Nayong.

"Don't trick me please!" Nayong looked back at Han who was actually still running towards her.
"I knew it!" She took off again.

"I knew it too!" Han managed to grab her hoodie hood and Nayong stumbled back toward him.
"I knew that my team will win." He added proudly.

"CIMSNCJAJDMS! TAKE THIS!" She kept hitting his hand.

"Ack appeooo!" Han said but still holding onto the hood.

"Huaaaaa! You never let me win! This is so unfair!" Nayong whined, feeling wronged.

"We are playing fair. That's why we are winning." Han corrected the situation.
"Now, let's go."

"Where to?!" Nayong just didn't want to give up as she pulled her hoodie hood.

"To make declaration." Han said, laughing.

"Han aa, can't you let us win for once?" She made a sad face.

"..." Han just looked at her, didn't know how to react.

"Jisungggg aaa."

"Let's discuss that later." Han said, shaking off the butterflies.

"Discuss what later?!" Nayong asked as they were walking.

"Everything that we should be discussing about." Han stopped walking and so did Nayong.

The atmosphere changed from playful to serious.

"Like what?" Nayong wanted another hint.

"Kajaaaaaa!" Han tried to fix the situation.

____

Cafe,

The runners were sitting opposite of he chasers. Jeongin was in distress as he failed to protect the team. The girls were ready to kill themselves.

"..." it was a total silence.

"How many did we manage to catch again?" Seungmin the monitor asked, trying to annoy his opposition.

"Three. Not two but three." Han added.

"Stop being narcissistic!" Nayong glared at him.

"So, what does the winner get?" Felix asked as that was the real question to be asked.

They haven't talk about the winning benefits but only the rules. All of them remained quiet.

"Nothing! Yayyy!" Ji Yeon broke the silence, trying to free herself from any upcoming trouble.

"Says who?" Felix thought about it.
"Mates, let's discuss it later."

"ATTENTION EVERYBODY! We should be heading to Cameron Highlands now!" It was Mr Yu, standing behind them.
"Make sure to have everything with you and get in the new bus within 30 minutes." He said and left them.

"30 minutes?!" Ji Yeon was panicking as she still haven't found the backpack and purse she lost.
"My items! I lost my backpack and purse."

Their attempt to find the backpack earlier was abandoned as the group chat made noises. They wanted to declare the winner.

"Here." Felix gave her the purse he kept.
"You should just gave it to strangers." He threw another sarcasm.

"Why are you being so harsh to me?" Ji Yeon was offended to the limit as she took the purse from the table.

"Exactly why did you it leave everywhere?" Felix glared at her.
"Stop being so careless will you?"

"..." Ji Yeon planned another silent treatment.

The girl furiously got up from the chair and walked away. In her mind, she was pissed with Felix and her backpack was nowhere to be seen and she honestly haven't moved on from the necklace incident.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING ALONE?!" Felix went to follow her.

"I wish them luck to fix their relationship. Felix must be offended too." Hyun Jin shook his head.

"But why?" Hyuna asked, clueless.

"Didn't you say Ji Yeon said Felix cheated on her. If I am Felix, I will feel like my girlfriend labelled me as a player." Hyun Jin's sentence made Hyuna felt guilty.
"That is the worst when you are actually being truthful." He added.

"I was joking actually. She did not say that but actually cursing him because of the secret plan you boys made." Hyuna made a clearer explanation.
"I should die seriously."

"You can't die."
"Because I will be sad." Hyun Jin pouted and Seungmim habitually slapped him on the shoulder.

"I will have upset stomach. Stop acting all lovey dovey in front of me." Seungmin complained.

"That's just because you are lonely." Hyun Jin fired back.

Alright let's stop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 2.4K 29
"How do you pull off the shade of red so well?" --------- Seungjin Story!! Started: July 28, 2018 Ended: March 5, 2019
190K 6.3K 20
𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝐢𝐢𝐢/𝐯/𝐦𝐦𝐱𝐢𝐱 𝐞𝐧𝐝 - 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
60.6K 2.2K 40
"why did you lie?" - "i don't know" a boyxboy book ~slow updates~ lowercase intended
55.4K 3.3K 45
𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 ? ❯ 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚁 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚 (𝑎𝑑𝑗.) - 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎...