BMC Oneshots

By Kaetbab

oof this was supposed to be a story but then I got like 50 million ideas for a oneshot book so have this inst... More

Gotta Bite?
S-Squip?? Pt. 1
S-Squip? Pt. 2
Requiem
Ghosthunters Pt. 1
Ghosthunters Pt. 2
Ouch Pt.1
Cursed
A Small Mishap
Gotta Bite (An extra)
Frozen Yogurt
Unrequited Love
Nighttime Troubles
Unrequited Love PT. 2
Sleep Please
Well...
Naps and Giggles
Guardian Angel PT.1
Hanahaki
Guardian Angel PT.2
Ouch PT.2
Mamas and Papas
tagged #1
tagged #2
Patches
Another Mishap
Blind Bois
Cellphones and Flowers
tagged again? holy shit
You Can't Just Act Like Nothing Happened
A New Layer of Destruction
Hangout Time
Passed Out
Hiss Hiss Bitch
Feelings?? What are Those??
Hoods and Hides
Sides, Trust, and Issues
It'll All Be Okay
In Tune/Off Tune
okay so
She?? P1
oKay sO
Electric Currents P.1
Fallen Down
She?? P.2
So Long PT. 1(?)
Dance Along
Unlikely Pair
Fighting Your Battles
Legends and Quests
Tree of Death
Electric Currents P.2
Trust Issues
Re-Established
Braces
"Again?"
Tick Tick
Brains and Plants??
Wolf's Insanity
The Ballad of Jeremy Heere (1/8)
The Ballad of Jeremy Heere (2/8)
The Ballad of Jeremy Heere (3/8)
The Ballad of Jeremy Heere (4/8)
Healing takes Time

Tick Tick P.2

85 7 4
By Kaetbab

Okay so you guys wanted a part 2 and I'm here to deliver

DID!Michael (Dissociative Identity Disorder)
Personalities:
Michael (Michael voice aka heavenly, he/him, blind bitch) when he talks in his head it will look like this.
-
Alita (Higher Pitch, she/her, not blind, slight French accent) when she talks in Michael's head it will look like this.
-
Ryi (Lower Pitch, he/him, kinda blind, slight southern accent) when he talks in Michael's head it will look like this.
-
S (Unknown Pitch, they/them, rest is unknown) when he talks in Michael's head it will look like this.

Michael sat at his desk, head down on the table as the teacher droned on about parabolas or something.

Jeremy had gone and disappeared a few days ago, ignoring him in the halls and sitting with a popular kids.

To say it was a stressful day would be an understatement. He was tired, sad, annoyed, and angry all at the same time.

He barely recognized someone tapping on his shoulder.

"Hey, class is over...you okay?" Michael flinched at the voice of none other than Jake Dillenger.

He nodded mutely and got up, pulling his hoodie over his head. "It's just been a hard few days is all."

"Oh...well I know I'm probably not your first option but if you ever wanna talk to someone, I'll probably be at the field more times than not."

Michael internally rolled his eyes but nodded. "Okay uh...thanks."

Jake nodded and shouldered his bag, walking out of the classroom.

"I don't trust him." Alita said immediately.

"I'm aware." Michael shot back, sighing as he got his bag.

"Do you want one of us to take over? You sound tired.." Ryi commented.

"Yeah! We don't mind-"

"I could take ove-" S, the new voice after getting reprimanded hardcore by Alita and Ryi started.

"No."

"Fuck no."

"Harsh."

"Uhh, Ryi can jump in, lord knows I need the rest," Michael joined in, a small smile on his face.

"Fuck yeah! Suck on that Alita!"

"Bitch."

"Take all the time you need Mike, we know things have been a bit rough ever since he decided to be a major dick."

"You guys never let me take over."

"You know damn well why."

"I'm sorry. I think you forget we're basically the different parts of Michael's personalities. I just got stuck with the bad ones."

"Hey!"

"He's not wrong."

"I feel betrayed."

"Good."

"Wow okay maybe I'll let S get a shot-"

"Wait no I'm sorry!"

"That's what I thought."

"Dang, cruel as fuck."

"Yeah yeah, Ryi get up here so I can rest," Michael thought, arriving to his next class and sitting at his desk.

"Sure can do Mike!"

Michael smiled slightly, glad he wasn't completely alone.

~•~

"Michael? Jenna said you were in here?" A quiet but sweet voice came from the other side of the door."

"Christine?" The door opened and Alita poked her head out of the bathroom, staring at the faces of Jake and Christine.

"Why do you sou- oh wait uhhh, is this Alita?" Christine squeaked, turning red at her mistake.

"The one and only~ Michael kinda shut down so I came in to fill his place."

"Wait what?" Jake asked, confused. Right. Michael had decided against telling Jake about his DID for the time being, despite the trio becoming closer as a group over the last couple months.

Christine and Jake had dated, yes, but after some talking they decided they were better off as friends.

"Uhh," Christine glanced at Alita, waiting for confirmation.

She nodded but then paused, looking around.

"Alita there's a fire."

"I'm sorry what?" She spoke out loud, a concerned expression on her face.

"What? Alita what is it?" Christine stared at her.

"Fire..." was all she murmured.

"What the hell do you mean there's a fire?"

"I don't know where but haven't you noticed how much hotter it's gotten? Or the smell of smoke?"

She took the moment to take in her surroundings, increasing becoming concerned at his correct Ryi was.

"Shit uhh, Jake we'll explain later. There's a fire somewhere in the house, get everyone out," she quickly got up and out of the bathroom, dragging both Christine and Jake with her.

"Oh shit- fire! There's a fire in the house!" Christine yelled, getting the attention of most of the students. It was only a matter of time until everyone was following suit, the smell of smoke increasing significantly.

"Wait...where's Rich?" Jake asked abruptly, looking around outside.

"I think he's still inside- Jake wait!" Was all Christine could get out as Jake dashed back into the already smoldering house.

Alita made sure to curse the big companies that decided making houses out of easily flammable materials.

"Go to the right side of the house."

"Sounds creepy but alright." Alita complied, dashing to the right side.

"See that stack of grass over there?"

Alita nodded.

"Drag it in front of...that window. Hurry, you about 2 or 3 minutes to do so."

"How the fuc- you better explain after this."

Alita complied again, quickly moving as much grass as possible. As soon as she moved the last part, she heard a rush of wind and shrieked as Jake landed on the grass holding an unconscious Rich.

"Help me with Rich, please," Jake gasped, coughing.

"Guys...I'm gonna jump in," The quiet voice of Michael spoke, and the other 3 obliged, Michael jumping in a quick as possible.

"Hey...I'm back," He murmured out loud and helped Jake carry Rich to an approaching ambulance, getting in after a bit of arguing.

~•~

"Hey man, are you okay? You've been awfully quiet all week..." Jake slid down next to Michael on the empty bleachers.

"I'm not Michael," Ryi spoke, looking over at Jake, who understandably looked a bit freaked out.

"Uhh, you sure?"

"Very. You ever heard of DID?"

"Dissociative Identity Disorder? Yeah, I have a relative who 'has it'."

"Oh thank god, that makes explaining easier. Anywho, that's basically what we have. The person or personality you're talking to right now is Ryi, nice to meetcha," Ryi grinned.

"The one you heard at the Halloween party is Alita. There's another one, S, and obviously Michael."

"Oh shit, that explains a lot...anything I should know?"

"Alita is a bi-" He was cut off with his own traitorous hand slapping him. "God fuck okay, nevermind then..."

"Anyway, we've been helping Michael since Jeremy decided to be a dick but he's- wait hold up...mkay so basically he likes you-"

"Wh-"

"-and he's been doing a terrible job at hiding it from us so it's only a matter of time until he confesses but I'm telling you now because I'm a bitch."

"Man fuck you! But sweet, I'm gonna do something, can I talk to Michael?"

"You sure?"

"Yes, I am very sure."

"Alright," Ryi's eyes went unfocused and a few moments later, he blinked away again and groaned, putting his glasses back.

"Wassup?"

"You're Michael?"

"In the flesh."

"Sweet," Jake leaned forward and pecked his lips, grinning and slipping off the bleachers as Michael went red.

"Wh- Jake!"

"Bye Michael!" Jake called out before running off.

"Alright which one of you fuckers exposed me?"

"Nope!"

"Wasn't me."

"Nope."

"I hate all of you."

There we are. No boyfs, but another good ship aka pins and patches

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 4.4K 55
It's just oneshots 👌🏼 Cover art by me dm me if you want one made Idk what this is Hope you like it🥺👉🏼👈🏼🖤
9.7K 284 15
This story was brought to you by my Oneshots book. This plot was so popular it kept getting requested, so I decided it He better to make a book!😁
11.2K 115 15
Hiiiii :), I'm kinda new so don't make fun of my writing uhh yea I take requests I will do angst, some smut, lemon and more if asked so yea (No illeg...
5K 86 15
Probably mostly angst, some smut, maybe fluff? I don't know, I just need to get my ideas and emotions OUT and so YAYYYY PROJECTING ONTO MY CHILDRENNN...