The End of My Town (How I sur...

By Coleplayz59

...Normal town...normal people... blah,blah,blah...boring,boring,boring ...until something horrible happened... More

Chapter 0 - Prologue
Chapter 1 - Attack of the nukes
CHAPTER 2 - What???
CHAPTER 3 - The start of WW3
CHAPTER 4 - The hidden hatch
CHAPTER 5 - Onslaught of the mutants
CHAPTER 6 - The survivor
CHAPTER 7 - Aaaand another one.
CHAPTER 8 - The wasteland
CHAPTER 9 The hidden hatch,Pt.2
CHAPTER 10 New mutants found!
CHAPTER 11 The survivor,Pt.2
CHAPTER 12 - The True survivors
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14 - Get school'd mutants
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16 - The schooling
The Flashback
CHAPTER 17 - The Venture
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19 - The Kitty Cat
CHAPTER 20 - Winter is coming...
CHAPTER 21 - Dark times
CHAPTER 22 Year 1,month 2(?)
CHAPTER 24 - Flashback time!!
CHAPTER 25 - How Long Will This Winter Be Already?!?!?
The end? Maybe?

CHAPTER 23 Achievement unlocked!!!

8 0 0
By Coleplayz59

With the help of Logan,Braxton and Eve we fixed the heating system. Everyone is doing fine. Although, you know what helps me through the apocalypse? Thinking about it like it's a video game.you know, the mutants,(MOST DEFINITELY NOT INCLUDING OLLIE,HOW DARE YOU IF YOU WERE THINKING THAT)are enemies to defeat. When we successfully raid somewhere,(not in a bad way)that is an achievement,like that little achievement unlocked thing in the top right corner in Minecraft such as survive two nuclear explosions.COMPLETE! Reunite with your pet.COMPLETE! find multiple survivors,including my friends before the war. COMPLETE!(Although I am wondering if Zane survived.) Successfully raid the tech collage.COMPLETE! And the big one,the main quest through the apocalypse,DO NOT DIE/GET INFECTED. Pretty much COMPLETE!(I hope so.)Also, another main one is survive to see humanity come back.not COMPLETE.(yet.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 19.4K 27
Maybe sometimes love needs a second chance because it was not ready for the first time 🥀... Ekansh Malohtra a youngest buisness tycoon (28).. A man...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
72.4K 7.5K 55
A life of a strict father who is a soldier raising his 2 kids along with his duties.
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...