Secretly in Love

By AngelDemonPrincess

Just a little reminder, I am AngelDemonPrincess's little sister. Since she told me a lot about Wattpad, I dec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 26

6 0 0
By AngelDemonPrincess

I stand in front of Grampa's front door of the antique shop and shake of embarrassment.

It was a quarter to 7 p.m., very dark, so I don't know whether I should knock or walk right in and tell him I'm home.

I squint and open my eyes. I showed no hesitation and knock three times on the door and waited.

Ten seconds passed by.

Fifteen.

Twenty. Twenty-one.

I couldn't wait any longer! I quickly opened the door and walked right in.

I dropped my bag and sob, shaking in fear, seeing Grampa lying on the cold, wood floor, pale.

"G-Grampa?" I said whimpering.

I walk slowly looking left and right to see if anyone was in the dark, black room.

I don't hear or see anything so I quickly run into Grampa, rolling his body to face me and put my head on his chest to hear his heartbeat.

It's weak, but thank god he's ok.

I lift him up, slowly and lay him down on the brown, soft couch and put a blanket over him.

"Who would do such a thing?" I whispered, wiping my tears with my fingertips.

I quickly turned around, locked the door, grabbed my phone and called Raph's cell.

I had to leave a message, so I try not to shake from the hand I was holding my phone and heard a beep.

"R-RAPH!! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, PLEASE PICK UP!! MY GRANDFATHER WAS ATTACKED!! HE'S UNCONSCIOUS, BUT OK."

My voice calms down.

"Please come over here. Bring the others, too. I-I don't know what to do. Please hurry!"

I ended the call and made a pallet on the floor next to Grampa.

He already set the Japanese alarm tune by looking at a green light in the corner of my eye.

I cuddle the thick blankets on me, letting tears fall down on my cheeks, and fall asleep, scared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 92 29
COMPLETEDâś… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
78 8 8
Seven years after an unlucky incident , Lily meets her highschool best friend and her teenage crush in an peculiar turn of events.Her friend who has...
551 1 20
a hopeless girl goes to a new high school,she doesn't care about the way she looks,the way she wears. then she meets a boy whom she'll think that he'...
83.3K 1.8K 20
According to the werewolf, when an Alpha werewolf meets his mate he is expected to present her to the pack right away, if she is -of course- a werewo...