Chapter 5

Since the hallways were pitch black, all I can do, in order to find the person that was holding on to my shirt, is by using the sensory techniques, smelling.

So I slowly turned my head to smell whether it's the cologne from the Foot or someone else. From what I can tell, it smells like energetic sweat like you ran twenty laps of track. Trust me, you'll smell it.

"W-who are you?" I say in a whimpery voice. The reason I am is that the person's breathing feels like he's growling at me.

He doesn't say anything. From what I can tell, he didn't come alone, because I can hear talking in the background. "Um, Raph, she's no mutt. Put the cutie down!" As his talking in the background starts to come closer from where the one called 'Raph' and I was. I can also tell that he has the voice of a young teenager, probably 14, my age.

Wait?! How can the teenager see in the dark if I can't? He must have really good eyesight. Until I hear another voice that sounds older than the teenage one talking to 'Raph'.

"Raphael Hamato. What are you doing with her, you know she's not one of them. So let her go." I can tell by the way he acts, he's probably the older one.

"She's the one that the Foot bozos are after. You know, the Shimada clan?" WAIT!? He knows my last name? And what's he talking about of the Foot coming after me? I need to know what's going on. I have to!

"Wait, THE Shimada member?" As the older one seems surprised by his tone. "Miss", as he starts to talk to me, "You might have to come with us. Please do not fear, we were sent to protect you by our master's wishes. Raph, will you be a gentleman and put her down from her shirt, please." As he asks politely to 'Raph'.

As he slowly puts me down, I can hear him groaning, from what I can tell he doesn't like to be told what to do. "Now, Mikey, get the sack." I believe he must be talking to the teenage one. "Finally! I get to do the sack with the cutie!" As I can hear his voice coming behind me, he places a big sack bag on my face. I said to myself, "Yep, that one must be "Mikey".

💗Page 5💗